Why do white cucks continue to listen and support rap music when most black rappers hate their guts...

Why do white cucks continue to listen and support rap music when most black rappers hate their guts? If whites stopped streaming, buying and going to their shows, most of these niggers would go broke tomorrow.

Pic related. A rapper who openly hates white people and posts anti-white shit all the time (90% of his fans are white).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNuZ4OE6vCk
youtube.com/watch?v=YeX_GcpGGnY
youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4&lc=z22cjr54kwilwn3sxacdp43ajmw0xgaooym4mqtxa0xw03c010c.1511434560619171
youtube.com/watch?v=_YSpG8yi4hI
youtube.com/watch?v=eUwJ8WcZ6RY
youtube.com/watch?v=nJepSqe4-Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=New0vJ9sX1w
youtube.com/watch?v=dW8jRjvlLgE
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you try so hard with such a long tl;dr OP?

you should probably kill yourself for being such a pathetic failure, you didn't even make me cringe, try harder you pathetic newfag.

what? get fucked cunt lmao

Sup Forums made me hate hiphop, I still like polish one though

>le get fucked cunt meme xD!

how about you fuck off and make a better thread next time, in fact you should probably kill yourself for being such a failure.

why do whites:

allow them in our countries
give them food and shelter
turn our heads the other direction as they exploit their new world

the list goes on and on....
what in the base of the white mans beliefs make him so willing to give constantly?

Have you not met a wigger or normie that listens to rap? They love black people, some of them wish they were black, and hate being white.

I'm surprised some people on Sup Forums actually like rap, sounds like nigger babble to me.

If a white person goes to a rap concert and still likes black people then that person was an albino nigger all along.

>memeflag thinks his opinion matters
show your flag, fgt

>listening to onomatopoeia

>when most black rappers hate their guts?

You're full of shit. The real world isn't like what you faggot Nazi larpers think.

>Pic related. A rapper who openly hates white people and posts anti-white shit all the time (90% of his fans are white).

Still full of shit. This is the internet, we can look stuff up here.

it is nigger babble. these rappers are getting rich off white people. if you stopped watching nba, nfl and listening to rap you'd destroy the black economy

he won't. it's a redditor twho shits up thread by thread. just report the fucker.

oh look its another wigger defending niggers attempting poetry

kill yourself

It's high time to make Hip-Hop great again. It's not even black music anymore. Sorry niggers, it's a jack move. My culture now, wtf u gonna do about it?

there's a lot of people here who listen to that garbage which is unabashedly degenerate trash and pushed by jews to destroy white culture and identity. a lot of young white kids think whites are lame because niggers are so dominant in the culture thanks to rap music

I'll explain this simply by comparing rap music to a zoo. If you want to see monkeys you go to a zoo.
It is like listening to a wild ape with intelligence, very fascinating.

Except you aren't paying the monkey when you visit the zoo, you are paying the zoo owner who is a white guy. When you listen to rap music which is easily the most popular genre of music besides pop you are putting money into the hands of niggers and propping up the black economy

This is footage of a rapper in training.
youtube.com/watch?v=SNuZ4OE6vCk

It's easier to brainwash whitey when you pretend to be his friend, the songs are catchy for that reason and never blantantly say they hate white people but its codified in hidden meaning. To convince a caucasian to listen to your voodoo snake charm rap songs is a symbolic victory and a step towards full cucking (cooking, roasting, killing etc)

Well everyone knows music business fucks you in the ass. Maybe the negro too? Hmmm? Mc Hammer ain't rich no more is he? Seeing them fall is good entertainment too.

How buttmad are you?

Wow, is this Eazy E before AIDS? So bright young fellow.

>Liking Hip-Hop
>Supporting these insufferable faggots
>Giving them the illusion that their way of thinking actually matter in a political debate

Here's where people have done goof'd.

>Implying i listen to American nigger rap
youtube.com/watch?v=YeX_GcpGGnY

because they're urban white kids, one step above white trash

That's the real shame. These apes start out so full of hope and promise to aim somewhere near becoming human. Then, at some point (((executive))) producers decide that the ape is using a much larger vocabulary than the other apes, and there you have the precise reason why most rappers second major album is ALWAYS dumbed down kike shit.

It really is mind control meant to dumb down culture. Pure PsyOp.

Maybe whites should start making good music again. The fuck am I supposed to listen to, country?

There are plenty of redpilled rappers out there.

Mr Muthafuckin Exquire pwns a SJW in the comments of his 'All I See Is Orbz AkA some wise shit drake never said'

RTJ wearing killary for prison shirts

90%, more like 96%.

>redpill
>rap
>nazi flag
>wigger

You forgot pol consists of alot of nigger/jew lovers who use larp flags to make ignorant or false points

Shitposting aside, Rap is talentless trash for legitimate betas

There's nothing wrong with Jews. They invented western technology, including the internet

earl isnt even that good

>A rapper who openly hates white people and posts anti-white shit all the time (90% of his fans are white).
lol if i was him i would find that very insulting. shows how less white people care about blacks complaining to us, we know we are superior in our heart, everyone knows it

I pirate rap mix tapes just to throw the zip file in the recycle then log into bandcamp and pay indie artists more than they're asking. feels good.

>Mr Bond
>Moonman

Cause tupac is dead

YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST!

Good question.
The majority of these rappers will openly say that they hate whites.
So why support them?
youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4&lc=z22cjr54kwilwn3sxacdp43ajmw0xgaooym4mqtxa0xw03c010c.1511434560619171

implying I dont wanna hear someone rap about using 4 arms to pilot the shining gundam over a sega genesis beat

We need people like Peep to win the culture war. Hip hop is a permanent culture. We must compete in it, not ignore it. GBC is exactly the kind of shit we need.

Riff Raff saved the game

Why do you think Earl Sweatshirt hates white poeple?

just a little over how much of an echochamber this place has gotten to be. Facts don't even matter as long as it fits the stormfag narrative. There are plenty of rappers who speak against white hate and on the jq.

In Germany there aren't any blacks so the concept of winger doesn't exist. You can listen to rap and still hate minorities.

*wigger

Yeah he is a dickhead, I hated him since I saw him on some shitty stoner show with action bronson. He was dropping casual anti white remarks. White boy this and that etc. White people BAKA etc. Fuck off. have some respect.

A wise man once said... NIGGER is not a race or skin color. It's a STATE OF MIND. They can be black or white, or brown, or yellow or red. It is a mindset of lax attitude, lack of attention to detail, laziness, expecting others to do for you what you could do yourself, but will not!

>Implying the Jew producers don't take most of the money

>long
Nigger.

Well ain't you a bright little wigger.

That nigger threw acid in her face a few years after this video

>I'm surprised some people on Sup Forums actually like rap, sounds like nigger babble to me.

Sometimes it's like a movie (Nas):
youtube.com/watch?v=_YSpG8yi4hI

A story from the perspective of a gun:
youtube.com/watch?v=eUwJ8WcZ6RY

Nas is a great writer, period. Exceptional intuition for using words to paint a picture.

Compassionate storytelling by Slick Rick:
youtube.com/watch?v=nJepSqe4-Yc

Absolutely hilarious storytelling by Slick Rick:
youtube.com/watch?v=New0vJ9sX1w

Cinematic storytelling by Kool G Rap:
youtube.com/watch?v=dW8jRjvlLgE

If you can't appreciate the skill, the fault is in you. If you just don't like the music, that's fine.

I don't listen to rap music and specially not black rappers. Rock, country and classical music is the music of the white man.

Except rock is mostly shit now and I don't expect 12-16 year old kids to be listening to rock when there's rap which is way more accessible. There's some indie stuff which is cool but it's mostly made by lefty cucks.

I don't deny that some rappers have skill but they're like 1-5% of the genre the rest is pure generate trash. No other genre of music is like this, it's basically fast food music that is aimed to dumb people down and is destroying the minds of our youth. Not all rock bands are great but you can't deny that it takes skill to play drums, guitar, write music, write lyrics etc. literally any cuck can get a beat off youtube and make rap music, the barrier to entry is so low that it can't even be called music at this point

still nigger babble, your standards of skill are exceptionally low

>implying rap isn't shit

Even the worst rock is better than that crap. Even if the current rock scene is kind of stale since, as every other part of white culture - lacks funding, you can still listen to older stuff rather than rap. Hell, I'd rather remain in silence than have nigger degenerate chants enter my brain

To answer that you must understand the mind of your average person in the West. Here, people are drawn to the cheapest kind of entertainment, and rappers build public personas like fucking WWE wrestlers. They're extremely flambuoyant and that is entertaining to most people in North America. They like watching people act wild.

there is great indie music but I find that these artists have no shred of charisma. That is why I believe rap has taken over, they're shamelessly loud and obnoxious and people are drawn to that. I think ever since Nirvana, every artful rock musician thinks they have to be timid, frail and feminine. We need another Jim Morrison in white music.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

self hating soyboys high on kike marketing

Did you not get the memo?

Rap is the best nigger killing music out there.

21 savage "they call my choppa kkk because it hates niggers"

Continue to spread the word far and wide. UI used to be one of those wigger types who only listened to rap. Now I've gone 1488.

White people have blessed genetics and shitty spirit

They can literally be brainwashed to be anything from savage murderers to cucked sissyboys depending on what you feed them and what you tell them is the right thing to do

White people even embrace communism with the right propaganda

>hating on noise

top pleb

spoiler: all people can embrace suicidal ideas with the right propaganda

>he thinks it ends with european countries and races
lol

You didn't put it to the accurate perspective: if you kill rap, the kike is hurt the most