Nathaniel Richardson

https://twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/933386030950076416

All urls found in this thread:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9P_wofGtws
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Geodetic_System_1984
https://sys.Sup
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3su2v_when-your-family-insist-you-have-me_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wpgz_on-depression-hope-recovery-psychol_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_schoolofficial4chanphotographer.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3o6nj_the-truth-about-mental-health-disor_school
Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Oh, this faggot is associated with Victory of the LARP. Even though we knew it was a LARP these faggots should all be banned now

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

This is the future face of Sup Forums and it. Is. Beautiful.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

tfw always have fun in LARP threads while also not retarded enough to believe anything on Sup Forums is real

Levi Long
Levi Long

Victory of the Larp is AIDS and cancer

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

These fuckin boomers man

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Those threads have gone on WAAAAAY too long and should be removed at this point. It's doing nothing but gradually degrading this board and I think that's its exact intention.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

CBTS threads are the biggest god damned cancer currently infesting Sup Forums. 3 or 4 active threads at any given time. Always on the first 2 pages. No discussion to be had except for namefags copying and pasting various bullshit that makes no sense. It's full of boomers, Glenn Beck shills and (((civic nationalists))) too.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

naivity of boomers, no wonder every usa politician abused and used in every way possible .

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Have we actually ever reached such terminal stages of cancer before? We did get influx of reddit multiple times and maybe a handful of casual newfriends due to 1&2 being broken constantly, but THIS bad?

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

At least getting blind boomer cunts to ask questions is an improvement from watching and obeying cable TV.

As long as they stay in their containment threads and ponder the (((ruling elite))) instead of sportsball and shuffleboard I have no problem with them.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Fuck off, this board is not where this bullshit belongs, stop trying to excuse this fucking cancer.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

It's literal cancer of the highest degree, and it needs to go away.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

This needs to be on the front page. Will continue to bump.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

haha,when intel shills get mixed up in what narrative they should promote , or one of the operators of account fucking up with script

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

The Q larp is pretty lame but it doesn’t bother me that they make threads on here, it’s no worse than the cuck and shitpost threads that get spammed here. If it keeps newfags in containment it can’t be that bad

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Checked. Boomer containment board on Sup Forums is better than boomer containment on cable TV. If the (((elite))) lose the support of the boomers then all they'll have is the soy boys.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

bump

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

That's because you're a fucking shill. There is absolutely no reason this shit should be on this board. Do you understand that it's offtopic, not news, pure disinformation and a fucking LARP. It's cancer, now stop trying to excuse it.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

No. It is cancer and you're a shill.

Oliver White
Oliver White

Mass report the threads
Do it from your phone and go into airplane mode and then go back out for a new IP
Bonus points if they ban your IP range from reporting too much

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

I've been doing it for a week now, with no results.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

You two seem to have a very strong hatred for old white people who literally dindu nuffin except for fart around in their CBS board. It's almost like you want them to watch and obey Cable TV.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

This shit has turned into a sideshow.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Anyone says it's not a big deal, better than sportsball NO YOU'RE WRONG IT'S CANCER

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

You two
Can't check ID's
Boomer detected.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

go to sleep moarpheus

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

the purpose of that garbage larp is to slide new threads

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

The problem faggot, is these schizo boomers are gonna finally realize this is a LARP and stick around. We need to purge this cancer!

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

It's almost like you are trying to find every single way to excuse this without actually giving a valid reason. I rather boomers fuck off then keep this cancer on the board. Seriously, you should fuck off too if you think this shit is okay.

Who the fuck is moarpheus? Is this all you shills can do, throw around names and labels to avoid the obvious systematic cancer that this board has become? You people literally have no excuse for this shit.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Clicking on two identically colored ID's means you're a boomer

Reach harder pls

Old white people getting redpilled is bad

Oy vey do we need to shut it down!?!?!

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

i said go to sleep

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Can someone please explain what that follow the white rabbit shit was, I saw those stupid stickers all over uni last year

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Do you really think the mods aren't in on it?

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

You mad shill? You can't just call someone some random name and expect that to make your argument. Fuck off with your obvious cancer.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

This explains so much of what happened to my beloved Sup Forums. Once again, the eternal boomer fucks Millenials over. I hate Boomers so goddamn much.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

For real though, frank crew, you need to step your game up.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

Wow I'm feeling really tired frien. Must be all that turkey I ate.

Without giving excuses

Boomers. Getting. Redpilled. Why do you have such an irrational hatred towards this concept? Really activating my almonds here...

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

ready for the light
VOTL 2.0
And here I was thinking we finally got rid of that schizophrenic fuck.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

THERES NO REDPILLS IN THOSE THREADS FAGGOT ITS ALL DISINFO ITS A LARP IT DOESNT BELONG HERE. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

At least bodhi isn't shilling his book

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

but but this one is different, muh Q

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Boomer women spend time in /htg/, they aren't here for smoloko pics about Jews

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

uses to word cancer as an insult
dude im from bosnia so i have an excuse to be lazy and shitpost online

what is your excuse 1st worlder?

also whats your opinion on spencer?

Landon Young
Landon Young

And CNN isn't? A disinfo thread on Sup Forums is leagues ahead of (((TV))) as far as truth content goes.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Spotted the JIDF faggot. Kill yourself.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

You still haven't actually made any argument about why this shit should stay? You keep using the fucking ((())) like you know how to use it but you're just an obvious shill. IT. IS. CANCER. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

As a result of this evidence, from this point on all LARP Before the Storm threads should be immediate ban.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

why should I care that the lungs have cancer I'm the fucking liver lmao

Because it spreads and will contaminate the entire board and website, much like it did to places like GLP. /cbts/ acts like the Sup Forums refugee center for schizo refugees and as long as it exists they will keep flooding in (see video views after a single week here to realize just how bad the potential actually is ) and once they become numerous enough and tired of their containment thread, they'll spill everywhere and split in every single thread until a large portion of the posts here are actual schizophrenia. Who am I kidding, that already happened and you get accused as some highly-organized paid shill for pretty much everything nowadays

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Boomers getting redpilled is why they should stay. This is the third time I've said it are you fucking illiterate?

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

/b/ and /v/ were nearly killed by MLP back in the day which was an invasion from other gay ass places. GLP has invaded here numerous times. Earthquake niggers invaded last year. In modern times I can't think of anything quite this bad in modern times tho

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

You're yelling at a wall. Newfags and fucking Boomers are totally incapable of understanding the mere concept of "Cancer" in the context of this site. Just give up, man. This board is so goddamn far fallen. There's rock bottom, and then there's crashing right through rock bottom and continuing down. We have crashed through rock bottom.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

We've been over this and you're going in circles like the fucking Jew you are. There are no redpills to be had in those threads, your bullshit excuses don't hold up.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

Mods must be in on it

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

#CalmBeforeTheStorm larp

But nothing happened.

People on Sup Forums didn't even believe it? What was the fucking point? Why should we even be upset?

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

We need Snacks back more than ever. Or at least a mod that isn't shackled by faggotry and will lay the banhammer on all these goddamn faggots. I'll even include myself in that as long as something is done.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

The problem faggot, is these schizo boomers are gonna finally realize this is a LARP and stick around. We need to purge this cancer!

the question at this point really is; can Sup Forums red pill quicker than the cancer spreads

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

It's almost like there's a million other threads to read where you'll get told to shut the fuck up and lurk if you're a boomerposter.

Do you really think pol can be killed with a few grannies on cholesterol meds in our ranks?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

The utter state of this board makes the removal of CBTS threads a joke. As long as 90% of the threads are pure garbage than getting rid of a LARP general isn't the highest priority.

What Sup Forums needs is a new mod who actually wants to do their fucking job.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

actually let me take a look

LARP
removed at this point
degrading this board
this board
fucking shill
fucking LARP
It's cancer
It is cancer and you're a shill
You people
You mad
going in circles

you are to buttblasted to be a person who is regular on pol, you should probably relax, take a nap, and just lurk for a while instead of just shitposting nonsense.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

OP of CBTS #1 to #6 here. I'm extremely proud.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

2 capitulations weren't enough

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Originally it was just a honeypot trying to get people to post classified shit.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

why do third graders have text books? Everyone already knows that stuff!
You are a special kind of solipsist

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

if you want it gone, you have to shitpost in it like the Frankposters did to Frank. They utterly demoralized his larping through memes and ridicule and doxxing. Mods are compromised and kept banning the frankposters and deleting their threads but they persisted. Stop bitching and start shitposting.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Frankfurt big guy, pls go and stay go

David Long
David Long

elaborate ?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

those were good times, I remember Frank claiming he was seeing me and threatening to send dem beetles

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

ANON5 ISN'T FRANK THO

THAT WAS A METALARP

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

B-but I'm not from Frankfurt.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

pop culture meme statement, plucked from Alice in Wonderland, memed into any rhetorical encouragement to follow a "rabbit hole" (neo in the matrix following trinity with her roastie-on-spring-break rabbit tattoo as an egregious example)

mainly re-appropriated to be used for raves, orgies, drug availability, and obscure political movements (see: Q LARPs)

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

He's talking nonsense.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

They’re literally screaming to get it shut down. Normal anons just ignore threads they don’t like. They want you to think that all their slide threads on pol constantly are more important. Paranoid shills.

Gavin King
Gavin King

Long story short: there's a reason they kept wanting people to dox the loc of AF1, and it wasn't benevolent.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

No wonder the Trump Cult of Personality and Israel shilling has been out of control. Fucking boomers.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

You glow in the dark.

Colton Green
Colton Green

Constant shilling/butthurt isn't the only reason I checked out CBTS, I usually leave generals alone.

So let's just assume the shills are right, what I said going on in these theads?
lots of boomers
lots of reddit
lots of shills
really, really terrible memes [from shills]
lots of cancer
Cool, a containment thread to help our containment board; barring the NN fit, Sup Forums has improved in quality since the CBTS began. This is frothy concer-trolls perspective, mind you (and it's pretty much a 100% positive, banning the threads would reduce hoard quality by their own arguments).
What do I see in there? The same as above plus some
normies getting red pilled
memes made to help redpill people
LOTS of sourced information I didn't know, particularly details about Saudi Arabia and uranium One
Even though I rarely go into the threads, I can't think of one negative aspect of them existing and there are so, so many positives.

Conclusion; people who are rabidly against CBTS are literal paid shills or complete fucking autists who need to weaponize for gtfo

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Cheers and Checked

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Ok then fuck off then.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

hmm,why ?where did originated this thread?cia ?

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

prove it.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

A very convenient ability, it lowered my electricity bill.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

No. I'm here to laugh at retards like you, but also mourn for retards like you.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

I fucking hate auto correct is fucking bad.
is
you must have meant isn't
Seriously wtf.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Don't know which groups are responsible. Don't really care.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

The Eternal Boomer strikes again.

Jackson James
Jackson James

At least 222 dissapeared once his prediction didn't come true.

I swear, most LARPers are paid disinfo agents. Bring back Frank threads. At least he was homegrown.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

PROVE WHAT

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Until they jacked his trip, those threads were comfy as fuck desu.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Pol,
Did you or did you not want the normies to get red pilled?
If you did, did you think it would be any different than this when genuinely extroverted people came here?
Did you honastly think people would go full 1488?
Are you not pleased that people for some social skills are spreading entry level red pills to wider public and its taking hold?
Did you honastly think that pushing the JQ on social media could take hold and lure people here not just put them off?
Yes it is cringy watching these boomers play babys first larp but just be please that there is peopl are being drawn in to where they can be exposed to something more real.
signed newfag bong

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Sure, Frank said some really retarded shit, but he actually had some decent insight into the structure of the elite and how they interact and what pawns they use.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

It would explain the retardation in the net neutrality threads too. There's chantards on both sides actually fighting in between 70% huemonkey tier ignorance and unresponsive lecturing. I don't even think its shilling I think its those fucking CBTS tinfoil boomer faggots because they just post and post and ignore everyone lighting them up for being a moron.

Some of y'all must have seen their bullshit right?

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

my preciousssss

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

ALL BOOMERS MUST DIE

William King
William King

this kills the gnostic faggot

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

It's like the LARP is catching them up on all the shit we already know, so I guess it has some value.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Beanz and broads

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

fuck cbts is pretty huge now
we should summon all the other frank posters and take it down

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Fucking hate VOTLarp.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

It's good, just kind of sucks for us that we have to deal with neurotypicals.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

the eternal boomer fears gore
so, bring the gore to the fucking calm before le larp threads
its the only way, if you care about Sup Forums at all, do your part

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

RARE
A
R
E

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

This
I always see things like the "It's okay to be white" that are net gains that certain "individuals" attack the idea vehemently for loose reasons. It always startled me how many people on the board are here to disrupt conversation and activism.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

So that's what this was.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

It is and its done in a none threatening way, it is a most effective method of giving a wider public a choice carry on believing whatever they want to believe or to stay in wonderland and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
My main point is more and more people are being woken up, the woken is know longer just introverted autist that can weaponised to offer a counter narrative through memetic warfare. What we are seeing now is genuinely sociable people deploying genuinely sociable techniques to reach a wider audience and it seems to be working.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

nail on the head

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Agreed, there is literally no reason to hate or shut down CBTS. Boomers have lived their entire lives on the (((media))) and we need them to break the conditioning if we are gonna have any chance of crashing the establishment. If that means they are gonna LARP while digging through the internet and doing research, than I'm fine with that. The non shill autists throwing around the boomer hate are just angry because they don't like their parents being on Sup Forums.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

FBI here. Can we please stop listening to victory of the Larp.

They are no pleidian with galactic starships. Pleadians are red skinned anyways.

Can we get some more Pizzagate threads please. That's what was so great about the original Sup Forums. Lots of great investigators. FBI uses a lot of your leads.

What can you tell us about this guy?

Tory smith

Threads are popping up a lot about him lately.

He made a YouTube video about FBI agents being shot in cold blood over his claims.

They even have subs that mods have cracked down on Reddit and voat already.

v/Torysmith
R/Torysmith

Start baking every day and we'll all start investigating.

Pence is next to be investigated

Lots of accusations by him about pence. Haven't talked to the Indiana state police yet but Tory says over 50 of them want to arrest him.

Ted gunderson knew about everything Tory was talking about before he died in 2011. He even said it everything points to martial law. He wasn't nuts and all of this is under investigation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9P_wofGtws

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

I love IOTBW, best grassroots campaign I've ever seen, I still trolled the threads by making edits so I could watch the "there is no phase 2 SHILL" (You)'s roll in. Get some perspective

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Called it being a Victory of the LARP scheme from day three.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

You are a fool. This is entryism. Do you really think the boomers will be contained forever? We already have people in those threads saying things like "not all jews are bad guize!" and talking about fucking orgone crystals.

Do you bring retards to fight club?

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Rip Ted ,the hero we need

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

i hope these fags leave soon

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Yes because they are a wild card
sometimes they just stand there and get hit
sometimes curl up in a ball and cry
but sometimes they channel their inner mong strength and start breaking necks
total coupon buster

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Holy fuck, Pence is pizza?

Evan White
Evan White

get some perspective
I'm aware people troll here, ya' dip; I just hoped people like you didn't pretend to "get it".

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Here's the Counter-Intel on Q

Q Drops BS Shitposts on Numerous Political Fronts....

Q provides "Revolutionary" overtones for posts as cover for "Investigative" reporting

Q then codes a DTJ "cipher" claiming it to be Donald Trump Jr....lol

Q drops 41020 as a coded front

Q drops #RedOctober fronts......

Q is high level Intel using Cicada templates on Google Earth to breadcrumb covert intel activities....

Here's the "After the Tempest" photo.......the one used to locate the Missing Sub

Notice the date of the photo......located right near the location of the last transmission

Time to Break Them ......

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

The efficacy of Chan culture in the analog is proven, the seams are breaking and if Sup Forums dies in the fires then so be it. This is sinister wu-wei.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Rules one and two, you fucking imbecile. Do they follow the rules? They are talking on fucking Twatter! You are just as bad as the cuckold white people saying the Somalian imports "don't affect them" because they bring cool new ethnic food to the area. Die in a fire, Jew.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

shift-click all CBTS threads

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

boomer adrenochrome harvesting when?
levels of cringe

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Notice the shapes of the Omega lining up with the locations of the maps overlaid there?

The "Treasure Map" ....... remember....the Snowden NSA leak about SIGNIT?

This is a Jesse James Treasure Map called the Wolf Map and holds some shapes that seem to stand out like a pictograph of a Satellite pointing to a Submarine going down on the floor of the sea.....

There were coordinates laced in Q's post as well.....I have been tracking him this whole time and the Argentinian Navy was informed two days ago......

Hopefully they find it using this info......it will rock the bitches across the face planting this bullshit here conducting their leaks like a game.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

Constant shilling/butthurt isn't the only reason I checked out Amnesty, I usually leave mexicans alone.

So let's just assume the shills are right, what I said going on in our country?
lots of spics
lots of crime
loss of jobs
really, really terrible memes [from shills]
lots of spanish
Cool, a few containment states to help our multicultural country; barring the whole 56% thing, America has improved in quality since the Amnesty began. This is frothy concer-trolls perspective, mind you (and it's pretty much a 100% positive, building a wall and deporting them would reduce quality of life for us by their own arguments).
What do I see in there? The same as above plus some
America getting culturally enriched
manual labor meant to help the economy
LOTS of QT latinas, particularly from Brazil
Even though I rarely go into the South, I can't think of one negative aspect of them being overrun with illegals and there are so, so many positives.

Conclusion; people who are rabidly against Amnesty for all illegals are literal paid shills or complete fucking autists who need to weaponize for gtfo

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

/pol/ is now a containment board for impressionable senile ramblers

Easton James
Easton James

Pleadians are red skinned anyways.

Suddenly my dad makes a lot of sense.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Are these people really on this site?
I just thought it was a bunch of early high school to late mid 30s young adults. Since when have boomers been lurking here?

Andrew King
Andrew King

Q also tells everyone not to go after any politicians pedophiles, jews, and they never blame israel.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Probably because Q is around to cause confusion and distract from other topics.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

I plotted out the coordinates and used the picture and the other info about the satellite phone calls to triangulate their position.

They called 7x's (related to time or Seconds/Degrees) so I plotted 7 arrays between the times that these attempts were made....

The first was 4 seconds, and the last was 34 seconds I believe......each being set from an array that was centered in relation to a transmission station that was mentioned on Sup Forums hearing their "cries for help"

All of this was coded info and was a drop to lure them away from the actual location of the wreck as they were able to cover their tracks.....

The arrays were also formed with themes to relate to the Church of the Light.....

IE .....HIS CHURCH......

David Jones
David Jones

seriously angry reply, what if the retard cant talk? he can't break rules 1 and or 2

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

what the fuck are you posting about. We don't need more counter intel. WE KNOW ITS A LARP.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

kek lmao @ your life boomers

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

He can still post on Twatter, JewTube, and Fagbook even if he's crippled like fucking Stephen Hawking. Yes, I'm angry! Yes, you're a moron! Finally a little eye-to-eye! Now kys, boomer.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

should be removed
thank you for your vote for censorship, netizen
your collaboration is much appreciated and will be duly rewarded

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

OH NOES NOT 3 OR 4 THREADS OUT OF 150 THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

John Peterson
John Peterson

The tactic they alaways use.
X sucks but not as bad as all the Y on the board.

Umm, no sweetie, Boomers praying to ayyylmaos is worse than anything else on this board, period.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

There have always been a small number of older people, tinfoil niggers, creeps n whatever but not like this.

Starting to make me wonder if someone planned this in order to try (and fail) to bring down Sup Forums and we are just getting memed on. Its a lot like unchecked immigration except its old faggots shitting up the place.

If they like Israel maybe we can steer them to leftypol. Be like greece

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

We're mostly mad because lurking is an essential part of the process towards breaking conditioning. At the very least: if you are unable to discern (and disconnect) emotional brainwashing from language (call someone a nigger in one of those threads and watch the asspain) you don't belong here.

It's hard for people to elucidate because newfags trigger them, but that's a big reason.

Jason Young
Jason Young

Boomers praying to ayyylmaos is worse than anything else on this board, period.
This.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Boomers praying to ayyylmaos is worse than anything else on this board, period.
This.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Yeah but we need to be able to track this bullshit....

The images are clearly shown related to their Omega Strategies.....

Notice that all the Q larps all have coded info....and seems to be talking HUGE amounts of info all prepared ...... as if he's telling us something we don't know.

You need to spot this shit and report the posts instead of waiting to say I told you so.....

Fucking Stoopid Q posts are clearly moot compared with the handful of coded add-ons that relate to a cicada like puzzle.....

All I said is be aware about this shit and because of the fact that they are looking for Sup Forums to become a front adding constant distraction for these games....

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

I guess you could say I'm a boomer and I've been on here since the election. Im, as you would say, an old new fag

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

50 years old people are not boomers
boomers were born before 65, that's 52 yo +

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

The problem was Sup Forums during the election, especially with things like HWNDU, bringing in hoards of boomers. Doubling down on JQ + race stuff might be enough to make them post less desu.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

look at your typing, you are a schizo, you belong in the CBTS.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

shizo frank larping as not-frank
go back to your cbtl and kys

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

This.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

50 yo polack here
come at me brocunt

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

I cant believe people pay attention to this shit.
The donald has become a cancer.
It was useful for few a months, then everyone went full retard.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

hating Lionel
buzz off
Nah, I know Lionel for sure doesn't go on Sup Forums

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

IT DOESNT BELONG HERE
who says so?

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

Boomers are an American phenomenon. Go back to your third Metamucil of the day, gramps.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

Is that what q is full on ayylmao? Jebus

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Notice the date of the photo......located right near the location of the last transmission
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Geodetic_System_1984
To your service, user.

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

it spreads and will contaminate the entire board and website, much like it did to places like GLP
GLP was setup as shill central from the onset
your conspi theories and scare tactics are amusing
pol has absorbed the toughest shill groups but a few boomers on youtube are gonna ruin it
wtf
almost looks like you guys dont like some truths being discussed in those "boomers" threads

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

I've seen a few people get triggered in there over natsoc posting and stuff maybe that considering its actual board culture. That or spooderman or something. Maybe turning them into nigger hate threads?

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

The fucking rules you imbecile. Now it's been proven time and time again that it's disinfo. It doesn't need 3 fucking threads 24/7 it's cancer.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

like we didnt have a baby boom after 1945
thank you nigger rapists

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

cancer

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

fucking cancer

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

wont somebody please please give a quick rundown?

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

total cancer

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

cancer mixed with AIDS

Levi Green
Levi Green

what rules?
3 threads
omigod this is the end of pol

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

shills be mad

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Fucking boomers and their cults.

Ian White
Ian White

Boomers may be old and castrated or conditioned, but they are not stupid, and some of them are woke.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Well they need to fucking lurk moar

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

It’s not the same, asshole. Our boomers were raised differently and lived through a specific set of financial conditions unique to us.

Ryan King
Ryan King

Spamming concurrent threads is against the SITE rules.

Sup Forums doesn't negotiate with terrorists or the french

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

I don't think we even need to be obnoxious about it. In certain threads criticizing Israel support or pointing out how non whites that are "right wing" are extreme outliers is enough to set them off.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

They dump here only BC it is not required to sign up

That's the only reason that they troll other sites with other made up identities so they can keep up the user image....but they can easily be spotted

The way they work is there is a front made into a "discussion" about something and slipped into the discussion are terms and coded words that either translate or convey a message.

Its used here to "train" their interconnectivity and live time games using sayan and other watchers that post specifically to set up, distract the intelligence capacity of the general public, and to keep up a front until the media is white washed with generic reports all steering the allusions elsewhere.

They are not always the agency doing the job though.....there is MI5/6/7......DOD/CIA/NSA/Psych Warfare.....and also there are Mossad.....

And of course the infiltration units recruiting ISIS terrorists and making them into their puppet wild cards......

This is how they are able to juggle all their ops around so its hard to find out who is doing what....

But the ops all have a pattern and that there is a series of posts to coordinate the next steps....they are either posting standby codes.....target codes.....or descriptive coded intel to relate to the target and the intended repercussions....

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

really?
intredasting
indeed the post war period over here is characterized by social programs and nationalization of industries

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

that's all you got?
3 threads instead of one?
pitiful

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

0/10 bait. Discovering this week that the rothchilds are evil doesn’t qualify as “muh woke”

James Gomez
James Gomez

4 THREADS !? UNFORGIVABLE!

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

No fucking wonder Sup Forums has turned into complete garbage in the last 6 months.

Every boomer who reads this needs to put a shotgun in their mouth immediately.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

How many of your people protested the war in vIetwnam and burned draft cards?

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

report these CBTS dickheads. it's fuckiing /x/tier bullshit about chakras and other occult crap and has nothing to do with politics

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Jej

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

mfw i got called a shill for saying those threads were nothing but gay LARPing flooding the board
i fucking knew it

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Seriously, we were spammed with NN galore and this thread is metaing how triggered they are by a self-contained CBTS thread.
clearly numbered to maintain continuity as per all /general
other threads are troll attempts
Guess there’s no Soros money today to care about NN or onions.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Go back to your containment thread boomer scum.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Good luck with that one.....

Like I said.....its all on the desktop of the Navy....

Every bit of your fucking troll defense agency as well....

Your operations are weak and show a pattern of passive little Mormon pussies hiding being a front....lol

Generic Shit terd replies....."he's insane".....lol

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

this shit slowly degrades ALL THREADS because these people spread out, they feel welcome
ITS BAD NEWS FOR Sup Forums
but le Sup Forums is already le awful xDDD
shut the fuck up redditor

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

anti /x/
ok so those anti cbts threads are a mix match of anal retentive bootlickers and skepdicks, i see

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

The problem is they're tripfagging now and linking to their twitters. Like they're missing the whole user part. I agree about the zero barrier to entry part and yea its pretty bad and its a real clusterfuck. I wouldn't rule out CIAniggers you're probably right

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

This thread popped up right after we discovered the Black Cube connections to harvey weinstein and delved deeper into Black Cube. Also there's no more JFK threads and barely any current events threads other than twitter bullshit and e-celebs. I think the point of these threads was to distract away from Black Cube/Kroll/Weinstein/Mossad and JFK as well.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

ikr dude
this will be the end of pol, imagine: 3 threads!

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

They also say that Trump wouldn't go after past Presidents to tarnish the Presidency but that's absolutely false since this Russia shit and unmasking goes straight to Obama. Not to mention that it wouldn't be Trump it wuold be Mueller.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

You're so obviously a shill since you seem to have no recourse but act like a condescending fuck.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Delete this.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

fuck off namefag mossad bitch.

Easton White
Easton White

dude dont you know where you are?
we absorb or neutralize all attempts at control, even from the mod team itself
more than half the catalog is shill/slide shit threads, yet pol lives on and is gearing up for its next epic battles
you goys dont even seem to realize what kind of beast you're perusing
this place is strange
it's a new life form

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

look grandson I posted it again
Maximum upboats!

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Nice try CIA nigger

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

how triggered they are by a self-contained CBTS thread.

Look at the fucking people in those threads. It's an enormous amount, and the vast majority border on being schizophrenic. When they're not shitting up their own little thread, they're leaking into every other thread.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

This board died a long time ago when the_donald first came over.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Someone running out of Oil in the UK Brexit Plans?

English Pirates called out in Sub attack.....lol

Here to help....lol

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

EXCEPTIONALLY RARE

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

you're not in the NSA faggot.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Q
Obscure letter
Wait
Fags added Q to LGBT
mfw Q is literally just a queer

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

i'm not anti/x/. /x/ just belongs on /x/. when you start discussing spiritual energies and fucking god knows what else you're not discussing politics anymore. you comp yourself and make yourself totally ineffective in understanding and participating in society.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

ok so your fear is they will bring normies here?
i've been trying to get my daughter here too, she's being brainwashed by leftist college rn

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Proof?

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Have to say guys, harmless as it is I'm getting a bit bored with this autist and his flavour of the month personas. He's obviously atleast extremely delusional and under the influence of drugs or something.
But he has started about 5 of these redpill larping things or prediction threads on Sup Forums so far that just i'm aware of. There was a recent one aswell where he tried to recruit someone to the order of the black sun. It's all the same guy since he links to the same youtube channel, i think the bodhi mantra dude is also the same guy. He comes up with different personas when his predictions on Sup Forums doesn't come true, or if he's not correct about stuff, and seems to start all over again. And it's some seriously far out autist stuff describing all kinds of weird battles with the illuminati getting taken out at various bases or something like this. He has lost the plot at this point and is larping as some kind of a whistleblower in a very manic fashion. He definately has some problems and i would just suggest people stop enabling this bullshit.
Those threads have gone on WAAAAAY too long and should be removed at this point. It's doing nothing but gradually degrading this board and I think that's its exact intention.
That's what i wondered at first aswell but i genuinely think this guy maybe a bit "lost" given the wild amount of time he spends on twitter rambling about stuff essentially to himself.
/x/ probably is where he mostly hangs out if i were to take a guess. And for whatever reason he started posting here.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

What's with the... after every sentence? Are you incapable of finishing a sentence? Who long has it been since your last medication?

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Sup Forums and Facebook have had massive overlap for awhile now.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

yeah i must be a shit for taking the piss out of ridiculous arguments

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

somebody give me a rundown on what this is, I never went into your gay calmbeforethestorm general

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

That's what I thought he was going on about.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

He's a LARPing shill.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

You missed a good cap yesterday? where a boomer sperged out and a separate one admitted to also being a boomer. Fyi

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

leave now youll be better off it's just a LARP and for some reason the mods won't remove them.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

how could you tell i'm a redditor?
you goys are stupendous!

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Digits confirm. Mods should ban Calm Before the LARP

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Where's your fucking rage at the blacked threads that get posted day in and day out and half the time don't get deleted? Shits way more fucking annoying than their containment thread

Luis Price
Luis Price

are gonna finally realize this is a LARP and
Yeah... I thought they woulda done so by now. But I honestly think they lost their mind. It could go on forever. The threads should be moved to x or something.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

border on being schizophrenic.
the horror!
we cant let Kek be sullied by those people!

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

yes that is me! (in the car) looks like i am famous now :-)

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Boomers find reddit through twitter
Through reddit they find Sup Forums
Like 70% of Sup Forums is now mobile posting redditors.

THEY RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING, THEY MANAGED TO RUIN BEING A VIRGIN WITH INCELS AND NOW THEY'VE RUINED BEING RACIST GOD I FUCKING HATE THEM THEY ARE WORSE THAN JEWS

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

not dead
i thought 2014 luggage lad had killed it but no
the campaign showed pol is as strong as ever
this board is magical

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

they get removed eventually these never get removed.

David Watson
David Watson

Why..... must you...... fill your..... crappy posts with.........so many.........fucking dots....? Are you fucking retarded?

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

ok so we cant discuss pizzagate effectively
and Kek is off limits
good luck with that
and you know that Bane planecrash happening?
reboot pl0x !!

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

is all you can do be condescending when the faced with the fact those threads should be on /x/ or /b/? Seems like you're pretty defensive/dismissive when you're confronted with the truth about that cancer.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

You prove it. Run the Windows Apex sploit on me that you guys did 11 days ago.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

What's with the... after every sentence? Are you incapable of finishing a sentence? Who long has it been since your last medication?
Actually it might be the guy we're just talking about in the OP. Sounds like him!
Hey buddy, can you calm it the fuck down and stop spamming this board, and maybe take a little break from your larpathon you've been having for several months now?

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

NSA are useless tools......and have proven themselves useless tools for a game they both create, lure others into, and then orchestrate....

YOU ARE USELESS TOOLS......

NSA
ous
ocs
bkh
sio
nl
ge
s

mmmmmm mmmm good.....

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

I hope so. Part of me hopes that all these boomers and redditors will get redpilled and the tide will turn. I just hope this normielization isn't permanent.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

this must be a bot.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

it won't turn if those threads never mention Israel or the Jews.

Isaac White
Isaac White

nah hes just mentally handicapped
its not to be mean
its not a joke
ITS A FACT

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

you can do it all you want, but don't kid yourself into believing it's anything other than jerking off with your buddies for the lulz.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

agreed

William Kelly
William Kelly

Some have tried to drop actual red pills in those threads but you get accused of being... yep you guesed it.... a shill.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

When 90% of the thread involves paranormal bullshit, it belongs on /x/.

MODS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS FOR ONCE.

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

Ok that's got to be him? Bodhi mantra, victory of the light and whatever else you're called and call yourself this month. Could you like take a break with your shit already? It's starting to get weird.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

have fun

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Kabamur and VictoryoftheLARP are the same idiot. VotL was supposed to dissolve into the ether and not post anymore, and he was leaving the job to his special Pleiadean compatriot Kabamur. Since VotL is addicted to the internet, he came back after about three hours, and occasionally posts as Kabamur. I'm not sure this is the guy behind Q, because VotL always steps in on LARPs and claims to have contact with the LARPer.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

asking for bans
typical 4polack trash

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

White Preemies are so funny .......

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

doesn't know about Quantum insert
doesn't TAO

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

and the slide threads
<- my last audit
it's gone worse since then

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Has anyone actually seen the metric shit-ton of red pilling that's going down on normie social media because of this LARP?

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

SAGE AND REPORT THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM GENERAL
LINK
https://sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=150651354

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Anything Q related or calm before the storm nonsense is just a bunch of jewry at work. Anyone who took that crap seriously deserved the shilling they got.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

You seem to think I don't mean to be compromised. That there isn't a reason I'm not using obfuscation :^).

David Fisher
David Fisher

metric shit-ton of red pilling
its nothing but disinfo and other fantasy shit
fuck yourself retard

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

It started with a potentially legit insider posting some questions the answers to which were meant to paint a picture of big things to come. In the first threads there were no shills spamming their crap because their bosses didn't want the clutter, aka the threads were being monitored. Once the info was dumped then shills hit it with 2016 elections force.

The threads were hijacked by someone who was scared of the info originally posted, so LARPers shit the info up all to hell. From thread 10 to whatever it is now, an attempt has been made to both illegitimize the original poster and thus his info, and to also blow it way the fuck up to have nothing to do with insider info, but to create a circle jerk for useful idiots who are none the wiser.

PS part of the info that was originally posted led us to believe that Trump was leaving to Asia because the military was going to be called in to round up corrupt elite, and Trump wanted to not be on soil where he would have been targeted. None of which happened. Take from that what you will. I was certainly hopeful

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

seems like an arbitrary selection desu

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

It's faggy, but it's our only fucking choice to get rid of these schizo fucks. Spam report the threads so that the cunt mods have no choice but to refer them to /x/.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Yeah that's the big problem. I'm afraid this influx has been a way for the jews to stifle what was actually a threatening movement. And now Sup Forums is literally blind the the JQ and worshiping a neocon with kikes in his immediate family.

Sup Forums was good because it was autistically critical about everything. Now were literally back in the two party dialectic.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

But they are on Sup Forums doing "research" instead of watching 7 hours of CNN that's a step in the right direction.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

This is the first time I've saw 1&2 mentioned in months. It's sad the absolute state of this board

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

You prove it. Run the Windows Apex sploit on me that you guys did 11 days ago.
holy shit you reek of paranoid schizophrenia
delusions of grandeur and everything

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

he's called torreyposter, schizoleaf or just somali bro.

He's using a proxy but his normal flag is a canadian one. He is unironically a Somali christian refugee in Toronto. Normally he will post a picture of Torrey at the start of every thread and then start talking to himself.

Carson Young
Carson Young

Sup Forums is for politics and news with a politically incorrect slant. I dont care how many people come here but if they don't want to participate on our board then they don't need to be here because this is not a conspiracy board. Everyone is being patient but when Sup Forums and specifically Sup Forums finally get pissed people will know it. They always do.

Keep posting your personal info and handles and antagonize the asshole of the internet.
it ain't me starts playing

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

LOL

Macron
Macri
Merkel
Merchant Class Purse Carrying Tools
MMMM GOOD......

Get the community ready to talk it up.....cant wait to see your little excuse this time....

It was just some LARP......lol....you fucking orchestrate and lay denial just as I pointed out in above said posts.....

And I'll leave little dots all over the screen wherever I please Brit/Italifags.....

Agreed ......

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

I'm not sure this is the guy behind Q
Fairly certain it's the same guy dude. He's been taking those who want happenings for a ride for months now. And you fucking fall for it every time. He just likes the attention and is obviously deranged with the amount of time he spends on twitter talking to himself. Been going on for many months now iirc.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

the way it works, the campaign has shown, is through users pressure
when a happening like the campaign makes pol fulfill a need of the people, the censors/shills cant keep up and they get tsunamied
during downtimes however, you can see the cancer rise up
but dont fear
we dont get drowned ever
you can even see it during the downtimes
they flood us but we dont drown
the worse period in my reckkoning was after moot sold us out
this place seemed really lost, but nope, it wasnt
the resilience here is amazing and i dont doubt it gives cold chills to many high placed kikes

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

It's like the LARP is catching them up on all the shit we already know, so I guess it has some value.
But they take what we already know and twist it into reptilian people and UFO's

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

you sound like a crazy person

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

reality is grandeur

I guess, user.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

You're even more schizo than the people in the Q threads.

Fucking neck yourself, you waste of space. Or at least move your ass over to /x/. You'll feel at home there.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

This has to be the guy, look at it.

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

if you cant see the arguments behind the jokes i'm afraid our conversation ends there my dear friend for a thread

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

/pol/ is for politics and news with a politically incorrect slant.
That's what it is has become only very recently. That's not what it made FOR and what its been for the vast majority of it's lifespan.

Justin Long
Justin Long

The second we tell the NSA to fuck off look at the faggot posts all talking nerd geek attack terminology....

Cant wait to see your jew rage .....lol

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

What Sup Forums needs is for fucking faggots to stop responding to slide threads that have a stupid meme-of-the-day image and nothing more than, What does Sup Forums thing about X, is race ixng with Asians degenerate, Sup Forums will defend this, Japan needs immigration, etc.

DO
NOT
TO
SHITTY
THREADS

Just hide and report them and move on. Get rid of all the trash that amount to nothing more than bait posts, and the 1 or 2 CBTS threads will no longer be noticeable.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

He might be, but I've always thought that the kid running VotL was too stupid to do much beyond his Twitter LARP. The guy is half illiterate and mixes up his stories so much. I guess it's not that hard to trick cat ladies though.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

google '"successful schizonphrenia"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3su2v_when-your-family-insist-you-have-me_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wpgz_on-depression-hope-recovery-psychol_school
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_schoolofficial4chanphotographer.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3o6nj_the-truth-about-mental-health-disor_school

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

You're even more schizo than the people in the Q threads.
Plot twist. He is the guy BEHIND the Q threads.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

wtf is happening to Sup Forums?
lmao just ban this old people shit pls

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

How new are you dude?

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

The NSA and FBI and CIA are not targeting you
seek help man

Colton Price
Colton Price

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO ASSHOLES

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

no

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Go on...

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

check the red outlines, they're obvious shit slides
the orange ones were less obvious
since then i've noticed shill threads were acting like polacks pretty well

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Sup Forums was literally created as a natsoc containment board. How new are you?

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

nope, do tell pls

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

dumb nigger cattle

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

you wont rip us out
we are the schizo army
we come from the future
you will never get rid of us

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Yes we're all aware boomers have no self-awareness.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

a slide thread is in the eye of the beholder

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Starting to make me wonder if someone planned this in order to try (and fail) to bring down Sup Forums
Of course it was planned. Also that fag youtube guy trying to get pol users to dox themselves for more power. These things are not coincidence.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Cancer can't get cancer sonny boy

John Smith
John Smith

Sup Forums started as /new/s buttercup and wtf does Sup Forums having a natsoc streak have to do with its purpose or its current tinfoil infestation. Try to get better sources than leftypol retard. Its like saying /b/ is a trap containment board. No they just like dicks

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

We all know why they are fucking running

This is their reaction to being called out.....

When Inter/pol/ gets hold of this info it will be yet another added to the pile of their bullshit ops all leading back to the culprits.

These people all are complicit and have been "denying" it for quite some time.....

Its hard to beat on your neighbors door to tell them to shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking larping religious nutcase talking about "the light" and their luciferian church of satan....

Fucking useless NSA tools all creating an illusion to mask their activities....

The second you expose their trillions of schills they become adverse to everything in sight....

The jew rage....same brainless Gollum

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

reality is delusion to normies and vice versa

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

Sup Forums is now boomers facebook
it was fun, but I'm leaving this shit

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

I feel sorry for you, if you had someone that cared about you, they would help you

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

I'm a shill for stating an undeniable fact? PTG and CBTS are exactly the same. They show up to a board where everyone hates them, and calls the regulars shills when they disagree with them.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Its pretty cringy now but least they offer current even updates like bills being passed and shit. Larp before the storm literally offers nothing.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

wee wee newcomers are behaving in strange ways

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

ctrl+f in a 300+ reply Q thread: 0 results for the word nigger

That's all the confirmation we need that the threads are not inhabited by /pol/acks.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Do you

All want to

Know how I

Know that you are all

Faggets?

You need to go back, and take all your fagget larp Reddit spacing gay niggers with you

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

What Sup Forums needs is for fucking faggots to stop responding to slide threads that have a stupid meme-of-the-day image and nothing more than
yup but this will never happen, this is 4cucks, quality isnt selected to come over here
this is the gaping mouth and it will remain that way

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Trips of truth

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

you're telling a lot about yourself and very little about the guy you're purporting to be addressing

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Yeah and /new/ was nothing but nazi posting. I guess I misread your first post, i thought you were supporting the watered down shit hole this place has become. I fucking hate CBTS.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

retard

I fear it will only get worse actually

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Here's the thing kiddo.

I play co-cointel.

Just because I will not allow you to know who I truly am, does not mean I do not know who I am. If I was as weak as you are, maybe the opinions of others would influence me.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

fear us normies

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

You're an old Gen X actually. .

Austin Green
Austin Green

You gotta mix in some /x tier stuff to attract normies. Bet a lot of Alex Jones audience is boomers.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

i know:)
anyway boomers are a murrishart thing i was told itt

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Here's the thing kiddo.
I play co-cointel.
Reddit spacing

David Rivera
David Rivera

Reddit spacing

So you've only been here 16 months. That's cool.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

If this place becomes 99% normies it just becomes reddit. You can't open the floodgates you need a good normie ratio. You can't let them run the show.

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Best course of action if mods refuse to relocate the schizo fucks to /x/ is to flood the threads with bullshit, as well the worst language possible.

Most of these boomer fucks are deeply religious to the point where they'll cite scripture throughout the fucking thread.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Ledditspacing maymay is a weak attempt at an astroturfed forced meme by ledditors trying to fit in.

Oldfags care about content. Period.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Jesus man, Sup Forums has managed not only to create an army of cringe kekistanis kids but also some sort of schizo club of old people
there is really no hope outside /britpol/ and /sg/

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

See ya EU shill

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

wow....
you really... opened my eyes... so woke now...

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

loads of shill now, something big is coming.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Doesn't quantum insert
doesn't TAO
doesn't obfuscate becasue you can't
calls it co-cointel
maymay
Go to bed Matt

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

They made a new thread. Just fucking spam it with shit so that they move to /x/

/pol/thread/150661430#p150661430

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

doesn't obfuscate becasue you can't

Totally, that's why I went down with Sabu.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

shitpost time

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Gore should do it with these religious boomers.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

user was saying a few got lifetime bans for doing that. Good luck.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

You faggots always talking about redpilling others yet here you are moaning and groaning when it happens. Pathetic!

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

I guess if you spoof another range its nbd though.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Remember goy, can't disagree with le baste god emperor trump or alex jones or else you're a shill. Now pledge your support to fukken baste Israel.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

Good thing I'm not a boomer, otherwise I wouldn't be able to bypass an IP ban.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page