This lady saw America reconstruct, Germany rise, Plastic invented, Oil discovered, China's monarchy overthrown...

This lady saw America reconstruct, Germany rise, Plastic invented, Oil discovered, China's monarchy overthrown, Titanic sinking, WW1 (bringing with it Einstein's General Relativity, Armenian Genocide, Panama Canal and the R u s s i a n R e v o l u t i o n), the Wall Street Crash, the rise of Nazism and Fascism, [[[WW2 and the fall of Britain]]], .................................................... The entire fucking postwar century up until Dolly got cloned and most of you were born, then she croaked.

What will you see before you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump get impeached

can I get digits too?

sorry paco

no

This

Just as much, probably more. I will look better too.

lol, keep dreaming, nigger.

C-Beams n' shieet

I just have to make sure I don't die in the next year.

>What will you see before you die?
The train.

we will make alien contact by 2024

Trips

The fall of Western Civilization at the hands of the Islamic invaders.

The robots take our jobs then kill us.

this

Also this

Saw that old bitch die.

>

Satan I will not fall for your tricks.

No.

Long enough for her final words to be "canada is toast long live the empire"

This is something I notice about older generations, they seem to experience history as a TV news cycle.
Watch Forrest Gump and you'll know what I'm talking about, or here is another example:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

You get the impression of an entire generation of people glued to the TV set, having their experience and worldview defined by what they see there. When people think of the 60's, they think of the shows, brands, and imagery they remember from the 60's. When people think of the 70's, they think of the stereotypes cultivated by the media about the 70's.

These people are a slave to history.
I am old enough to remember the time before the internet. The average person had absolutely no control over the events transpiring in the world, unlike today. All historical events seemed to be part of the inevitable march of history, unalterable, inevitable, and eternal. It was as if the news was just another TV show, with pre-planned scripting.

People saw the TV as a literal godlike entity. If you were a TV star, you were above all other humans, like a walking demigod on earth. I remember a few times one of my friends got on the news, people treated them as if they were an angel from heaven. People almost wanted to touch the hem of their shirt to make sure they were real.

digits as well. well i nvr

A FUCKING LEAF

Ha, thank god that times are no more, and i do get what you say, i also experienced it. Like, i know people that are still literally brainwashed by the tv. Their life is just to do what the mass media says. It's pretty sad.

At least with the internet, things are unstable and change so fast that people have to time to completely submit.

>The average person had absolutely no control over the events transpiring in the world, unlike today. All historical events seemed to be part of the inevitable march of history, unalterable, inevitable, and eternal. It was as if the news was just another TV show, with pre-planned scripting.

I disagree. People in the past had greater involvement in institutions, be it their churches, unions, cultural or social events. This would have led to people feeling like they had a fair bit more personal agency than we do today. There was also a lot more competition in the media, giving rise to a wide diversity of views. Television was always fetishized like you say, because it was more difficult to get on the air than, say, to give an interview to a community newspaper or magazine, but people were never as limited in their sources of information as they are now. The Internet should have theoretically delayed the process of media consolidation, but it actually accelerated it rapidly.

This is a good point and I know exactly what you mean. The internet really did change everything.

the destruction of the white race and the jews achieving immortality to be our masters until the heat death.

Trips have spoken. It's Mueller time

kek

windows xp flag?

That lady didn't see any of those things happen. She probably spent most of her life in a small french village somewhere doing mundane things.

UNDERRATED

Mueller has flipped Flynn. It's all coming crashing down.

yeah probably.

windows xp has green and yellow colors apart from blue and red.

If only Comey didn't "resign"

lol

Satan making slide threads