QUEENS HYPE!

>Snow White gives no shit about your edge

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Let me see if you are Punished enough

>yfw when this is actually a team up

No, still alive.

She has the highest skill depending on which form she chooses to switch so she has to keep changing forms to adapt to the situation.

She used Ace of Hearts to endure Deluge's punishment and walk it out alive.

where'd you find the image by the way? I was looking around on nip twitter and google and couldn't find any new Queens shit

Also Mana and some new character will join the cast!

I still want to FUCK Marika.

She looks even more dead inside than normal
what else can push her further?

oh fuck Mana's back

LN fags plase kill yourselves

So I've stayed away from the threads this far but I just watched episode 8. What the fuck is with Swim Swim? I don't even feel like she's a bad person inside since she's just being coldly tactical but what she does is fucking insufferable. Mary was legitimately easy to like and that's saying bunches.

What I'm trying to understand is why, why do I dislike her so? Is it because she plays dirty? Because she keeps killing perfectly good girls?

You're walking by a forest at the outskirts of town, and you hear some cacophonous sound further inside. You look for the source, and see this. What do you do?

Thanks for spoiling Ace.

You hate her because she's autistic

The fuck is that?

So SW is not more a useless crybaby? she is shit anyways

Some fanart I foudn on Pixiv of human cranberry.

did someone get it early and start scanning shit? If so can you link where?

Isn't that genderbent Nagito?

Ah, good to see another tail on a new character. We need to make a list of everyone with a tail, just to get a proper grasp of just how much the designer makes them

Kibou

please don't die and ruin the happy family
7753, turtle, and mana deserve happiness

She is too young to understand complicated things like death permanence, ethics, or maybe she's literally autistic. She's just living by the rules laid down by Ruler and is trying to become a princess.

I'm guessing these will be the most important Queens characters then, the new chick Puk Puck, Deluge, Mana, and SW, makes sense.

Also where are you getting these from user, and post more if you can

Leave, because I've heard plenty of stories about weirdos in the woods?

poke her boobs, cause they're clearly fake; just look at her magical girl form!

Then insult her singing, and her kohai, and say Flame Flamey was a better fighter than her.

she'd just laugh at you user, everyone knows Flame Flamey is a shit

Well, I bet the new character is one of the eponymous queens. Puk Puk and our favorite head chopper are probably the other two.

And Deluge is the fourth.

Who will punish who?

Idk if its gonna be a fight or a team up, but either way its gonna be really hype

It's...it's a nice effort.

Translator-Kun translated the Chapter titles on reddit

>7 years old
>too young to understand death and murder
Did you have a delayed development?

>Mary was legitimately easy to like

Queens chapter title translation from translator kun

Chapter 1: The Battle Begins
Chapter 2: Snow White and the Shepard
Chapter 3: Let's Be Friends!
Chapter 4: Queen's Playground
Chapter 5: A Nostalgic Gift
Chapter 6: The Eternal Radiance
Chapter 7: To Stop this Finger
Chapter 8: Charge Into Battle!
Chapter 9: The Magical Girl Hunter
Chapter 10: All for You

the fact that magical girl hunter isn't the last chapter leads me to believe SW won't be the focus character of the last chapter, which makes me wonder who will be, if I had to guess from the info we have its either Deluge or Mana

Easier. I meant easier. She was a cunt, but I now like(d) her more than I do Swim Swim. I mean, shit.

Sounds like it'd be Pfle actually.

>Chapter 9: The Magical Girl Hunter
Looks like we'll get to see SW in action again.

This,I started to thinking about death when I was 4 or 5 years old

either that or All for You signifies its Pfle/Shadow Gale centric, my bet is on either Pfle/Shadow Gale or Deluge as the focus character of the last chapter

Compared to Swimx2, Mary was at least entertaining to watch. She knew she was a bad guy, and revelled in it even.Also, she had that loony-toons esque fight with Alice.

Meanwhile all Swimx2 does is repeat "That's what ruler would have done" while killing off more and more people and being insufferable.

Delete it and repost it with spoiler user, this shit is more spoiler than you think

A nostalgic gift might be Deluge either calming down or going ballistic after seeing Quake's notebook maybe, or it could be some shit we don't know yet

At least she was hot and no an autistic bitch

I really like both their eye colors

I'm glad Queens is back to the 6+ chapter format. It seems big, and usually the bigger ones leave a lot of room for character development.

Though of course that depends on chapter length.

Holy Shit, guys I warn you about what you're going to read I GT some shit on chink chonk on Baidu so you have all the right to doubt this

Queens spoiler:

>Deluge actually fights Snow White but she manages to get into her mind.
>SW "calms" Deluge but she also lectures SW about her coldness, Fal sides with Deluge about that
>they do work together on the last chapters where they shine the most

>SW has taken Deluge as her partner

Most children understand death is permanent at 3-4, and that death means they cease functioning at 5-7. Some people never learn that death is universal.

if thats true and they both survive thats great

What am I doing in the forest and am I a meguca?

Chapter 7 just got edited by Translator-Kun.

It apparently is an idiom meaning "Take my Hand", so there we go

>No more Hardgore Alice

MAD.

You're lying..

Fug missed another piece of interesting info

SW and Deluge are aiming now to purge the corruption out of LoM

>Pythie is pleased

I don't know user, I wouldn't really trust any QUEENS spoilers until release date Saturday.

How would people have spoilers when the book's not even out yet?

We have BCM user
Based Nemurin

that makes these spoilers a lot more plausible imo

Yes.

Don't meme me user. I want this to actually happen

how likely are these to be true, they sound fairly plausible

BCM is great.

Even Uluru poster is confused

SWIM SWIIIIIIIIM!

Oh great, you have a tail too.

Kek, does she have a popgun as her weapon? That's hilarious.

A tail is a free accessory slot, you'd be insane to NOT put something there.

I'm curious as to what her design is based on, it seems weird

I'm skeptical simply because the book's not out yet.

How would you get spoilers when the thing you need for spoilers isn't available

How many characters have a tail that's never explicitly mentioned? How deep does this rabbit hole go? Does Hana have a tail?

Seems like there's a winter theme? That looks like mistletoe, plus with the winter coat and hood?

>Friendships ended with Ripple, now Fal and Deluge are my best friend.
Sachiko still alive?

I mean its only 2 days before release and getting a copy 2 days early isn't that uncommon, so I can buy it, I hope it is true, its the ideal scenario for both of them, plus then the chapter title for chapter 7 would make sense since it would be SW and Deluge healing

Where are people getting LN raws from? Google gives nothing.

Cute fluffy bunny tail.

She probably get bored there

Most likely the Translator has image raws.

Its incredible actually; did you know Pechika has a tail? I think its supposed to be a rooster tail or something.

What nickname did Mao Pam give Hana? Beatdown bunny?

Wait what how why

Did SW get robust from playing SS13?

Oh shit she does.

Is a whip what holds CM?

Seriously. Its happened like five times to me, where I suddenly notice a girl has a tail. Nokko-chan, Pukin, Pechika, Captain Grace, 7753

if people are still posting spoilers, any survivors die?

>Captain Grace
For what purpose.
>7753
Are you sure that isn't a part of her outfit? It seems too unnatural to be a tail.

So what is the point of this anime? All the characters they present to new prospective fans are killed, and Snow White probably doesn't even have a major role in most of the LN.

This is like a case of people saying "play the game, it gets better after 50 hours!!"

Yeah, looking at some fanart of her, I think I'm wrong about that, it looks more like Snow White's flowers where its like a cord. I think there might actually be two cords actually.

Its the journey that matters. Is a JoJo part bad because some characters get killed off by the end?

Anime is literally filler,is a shame because all the best girls are dead

Jojo is in a totally different ball park, the characters who die are not waifus, they are manly men. Men are expected to die painfully.

Yo, everyone, I got some spoilers from Japanese twitter.
Mana comes back, with Mei and 7753 with her. Unfortunately, 7753 and Mei sacrifice themselves to save her.

damn it Uluru stop posting or I'll tell Puk Puck

Not really a spoiler
Some people are speculating about 7753's death flags

For some it's hard to tell if it's costume or not, like Funny Trick.

I just remembered Inferno and Quake have tails too.

Epub's up to Jokers

mega.nz/#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w

oh god pls no

Assuming you're willing to give the series a shot and are actually asking a legitimate question,

Think of the series as being more like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it might make some more sense.

Think of each Arc as both individual self-contained story, but also part of a larger narrative. The characters in the Arc have their own character arcs and yes, they often die, but each Arc has its own feel to it, and feel like their own thing, which I personally enjoy. I mean, I'd never thought I'd read a Crime Thriller starring Magical Girls in Arc 3.

But each Arc also builds up the story threads, and survivors still play a major role, with some really good character development for those survivors in particular.

I'm probably also biased because I enjoy series with multiple protagonists and POVs too.

If you think you enjoy these things, and you're willing to give the series a shot, try it out. Check out the LNs. If it's not your cup of tea, that's fine too. Accept the fact that no one is safe though.

I would not give it a "shot" until there were actual legit translations. It's amazing what a professional job reads like vs an amateur one. I wouldn't waste my time on reading an incomplete interpretation of the story, and don't understand people who are willing to do just that. Don't you have other stuff to read?