Area 51

Anyone know whats going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

space niggers hang out there

an idiot posting a hoax picture designed to snare idiots

sage because some people are dumb enough to believe this shit

American gets naked and runs through the desert. Business as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

duh aliens
there's a gif and everything

>>/x/

a 5th grader learning photoshop?
saged and reported

ayyy

Nobody does. My great uncle never made it below ground level. They fly you in for work btw. No commute with other fuckers

Jesus you some of you guys are unreal, obviously the photo is fake you morons.

I'm asking about the actual place

I am glad you put that red circle so i know where to look at,faggot.

No one told them to fuck off, because we're full?

It's called Flaka

They test new airplanes and shiiiit

Looks like an alien taking a stroll. Must be a good stress release after being experimented on all day.

sometimes a train passes by

thats about it

I can make a more convincing space nigger and his shadow in half an hour using gimp

You reading/read Dreamcatcher by any chance? I've only heard the term space nigger from that book

You must be new around here

It originated as an air base to test and design America's latest aircraft mainly fighter class aircraft but not limited to them.

They redesigned it later and it became a full on military base and one of the leading US military bases for all US operations. It's still the place we design and test all things aircraft including next generation guidance systems.

It's incredibly secretive in order to keep our secrets from getting into the wrong hands. Some of the files aren't even logged in the computers. They also read the threads that pop up about the base so they'll see this thread. It's really not all that exciting though.

Fags in white tights looking to get shot!
That is some funny shit! Who's pic is this?
Bahahahaaaaaahahahaaaaaa!!!

walkinghomefromburningman.jpg