Meanwhile on 1970s pol

>meanwhile on 1970s pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnMmNwRpLTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You hear about these flower faggots playing this Satanic board game that lets them summon demons and shit?

Disco is dead.

there pubes must be soft and moist

>gets send to a gulag for communicating with dirty capitalist pigs

I don't see why you guys are freaking out about this whole 'Hart-Celler Act' thing. We're still 85%+ white and will be for decades to come! it's not like a few educated, non-white doctors and engineers will put that big of a dent in our demographics, they'll all be speaking English and playing baseball soon enough, you'll never knew that they were here in the first place :^)

Fucking communists man, they really seem to hate the white race and destroy it with unlimited immigration...

Oh wait, that`s just capitalist countries.

Immigration makes us stronger.

kill a Commie for Mommy

Yeah man, can you imagine how groovy it’d be to be able to speak Spanish? You’d be the only cool kid on the block in San Francisco that can do that!

Holy shit, our economy is so fucking great and everybody earns so much money that capitalists are sad that they can't even make more money, because there is more work than people, so they said they will bring some people from Turkey to Germany to fill the demand of workers. But they promised that it is only temporary! What a great life that will only get better by each decade! Life in 30 years from now on must be literal paradise.

i had to quit my job today. it took me almost 5 hours to get a new one. this economy is going down the shitter, fuck nixon man

incomprehensible thread
so i'm bumping it.

We're going to get nuked anyday, I tell you. The Soviets aren't having this shit.

>I'm so glad my parents voted for politicians that approved removing requirements for immigration. America is a nation of immigrants you know
>It's so good that affirmative action will finally help minorities achieve success in society
>Can't wait to buy a house next year for $50,000 that is 3 bed 2 bath
>I sure do love California and none of the short sighted decisions we are making will ever negatively affect this great republican state

good.
go neck yourself
save a bomber some time

When I grow up I wanna work in a factory just like my dad! I’m not even gonna go to college because everyone says you absolutely can’t go wrong with the manufacturing industry! It’ll be around forever!

Houses like in background of OP pic-related are comfy as fuk; fuk these "open-floorplan" monstrosities.

Underrated

tripfag

1900 were even better

Anonymous

Why does it smell like BO everywhere?

pubes, no bra, tube tops, long hair
that was my time

>the chad arcade ass grabber vs the virgin video cabinet pacman participant

paris

Am I white???

How old are those guys? Aren't too old to be playing videogames?

No Muhammad ur not white

youtube.com/watch?v=xnMmNwRpLTU

>Italians
>white

>non smokers
dropped

>Missing out on Dutch waifu's
34:05
46:00
56:00

Meet the next president of France with his daughter.
Give it a decade and all the arabs and communists will be kicked out of France.

I had a close call with a serial killer the other day

If you're pulling off the short-shorts-and-midriff look without feeling like much of fag, and two bitches are letting you get away with grabbing them in the pac man room like that, then you should be allowed to decide just how the fuck old is too old.

But then you hung up! LOL

I thought he was wearing those daisy duke things that men sometimes wore back in that era. Mandela effect or something.

>meanwhile at a 1950's diner.

Nixon did nothing wrong

Anyone else here in Harlem? Who wants to beat up some niggers with some baseball bats.

Guys Nixon is going to BTFO everyone. Watergate is a Cronkite PSYOP. Kissinger is 100% /our guy/. FUCK FRANK CHURCH

>Anyone else here in Harlem? Who wants to beat up some niggers with some baseball bats.

Sup crackers

God I miss those times....

NIXON IS LITERALLY HITLER
IMPEACH HIM NOW
VIETNAM = HOLOCAUST

Damn, those RAF fucks really get on my nerves.

Alternatively applyable for the 1940s as well.