Is there a god?

Is there a god?

Does he care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1MT2p41nbc
metro.co.uk/2017/11/24/church-of-sweden-backs-plan-to-make-god-gender-neutral-7105252/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would it mattered if he cared?

The very act of creation itself is love, silly. Is there anyone in their right mind that hates their own children?

if there's a god and he's worth serving, he won't bar me from paradise just because I didn't verbalize or believe hard enough. if I live a virtuous life, any just god will grant me entry into paradise and if not, they were never a just got and were never worth server, and I'll gladly go to eternal damnation singing fuck you

>Is there a god?
Yes.

>Does he care?
Only toward his covenant.

God doesnt love all of his children, some disobeyed him, some are so wildly sadistic he hates the nature of entire nations.

>Expects to be owed anything
>doesnt care to follow his rules
>go by your own moral guideline
You're a bratty piece of garbage.

Edgy bro

>implying there's only one

>Expects to be owed anything
BELIEVE IN ME AND ONLY ME
>doesnt care to follow his rules
FLOOD THIS GAY EARTH
>go by your own moral guideline
STOP MASTURBATING

I don't expect shit for being a good person. I just expect any God to be a decent person, too.

Yes
Yes, About as much as Al Bundy

That is a blood Demon the kikes worship called Yahweh

yes, probably, but not like you think

Amen

There is a God, and he cares more than you could comprehend.

God doesn't exist, prove otherwise or shut the fuck up.

>666
Yahweh isnt the name of the Most high thats correct, but the commandments are the word of God. God doesnt love everyone, the bibles a very racist book.

are there gods?
do they care?

just as valid a question

Talmud is worse than the Koran

I. Thou shalt worship no other god.

II. Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.

III. The feast of unleavened bread thou shalt keep.

IV. Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest.

V. Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest,
and the feast of ingathering at the year’s end.

VI. Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God.

VII. Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven.

VIII. Neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.

IX. The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God.

X. Thou shalt not seethe a kid [ie, a young goat] in his mother’s milk.

Christianities essential tenants are the same as being a decent person.

Beyond that I refuse to believe I can't worship him how I please

People will fall for this b8

I told a Jew that God was Yahweh and he acted befuddled like he never knew of that name

Shut the fuck up Satan!

Always a leaf

Deeply.

Yahweh is Logos. Not God. Do not accept his lies.

Yes, but right now Satan rules the world so it may seem like God doesn't care. Just wait till Jesus comes back.

>X. Thou shalt not seethe a kid [ie, a young goat] in his mother’s milk.
What am I gonna do with all this monkey milk I bought now?

But that isnt the name, only the children of israel use the name of the Most High. You wouldn't believe me if I told you who they were on this earth. They're the only ones that get chastised for not following the law and statues, all the other nations arent under the law because the law was never given to them.

A good teacher is always quite during the test.

who is Logos?

No one can know for sure.
A problem with biblical texts is there is so much God intervening with humans, even clearly getting involved in wars, and choosing sides of wars. However, now there's no clear examples of a God working with humanity.

Also, maybe there is a God, and we're blinded by our nervous system genetic limitations. Our experiencing of the world is through filters, which our senses.

We do not actually see "reality" we see what our senses provide us, and we make sense of information from our senses.

There's probably a lot of shit we do not even experience, because it doesn't meet our capacity to sense it.

An athiest claims God doesn't exist, but they can't prove it by pointing to sensory evidence. A christian claims God exists, but they can't prove it by pointing to sensory evidence. So, we're left with living in a world where curiosity makes more sense then laying claim to what's possible/how shit works. Everything is really a working hypothesis.

They are more Familiar with Moloch and Remphan.

According to the New-Testament you are to be put to death.

It is pretty funny. (Not the book itself the fact what is contained in it is not public knowledge)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour
You do not know how lucky you are.

Cook a goat in it that will be legit fine.
As long as you don't cook monkies in monkey milk.

The Company Name the Sponsors and Game Title Screen before the Main Menu.

Isaiah 45:5
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Controller and Watcher. You think him God, but he is not. He has abused his position for a few thousand years. He will be dealt with shortly.

Protip, if you sin against the word and your life is still completely fine the word was never for you.

if you're still free and not under subjection you're not under the law.

If you're not a nation of people without an identity and under the rule of another you're not under the law.

If you're in israel currently you're not under the law.

The true nation of israel will be blind until the Most high begins to wake them up to the truth, Once all of them are sealed revelation happens, kingdom of God is established.

Depart from me I know you not.
>I. Thou shalt worship no other god.

youtu.be/n1MT2p41nbc

Christian fags can you explain to me what an undiscovered tribe in the middle of the amazon is?

You know they have never had a chance to be contacted by Christianity. Yet he is still gods child so he has sent him to a life with no opportunity to obtain eternal bliss due to not knowing a strict set of guidelines.

How can you call this a loving God?

>The feast of unleavened bread thou shalt keep.
Don't boil young animals in their mothers milk.

God is a myth

you live in His video game

I create shit as a byproduct of consuming solid organic mass for survival. Does that mean I love my shit?

there is no god or devil or fairy tales or anything like that. only science and technology.

Yes, no.

America was undiscovered 500 years ago yet its clearly turned into Babylon, housing all degeneracy imaginable.

The earth looked wildly different between its global natural disasters, anything can happen to split nations and tongues.

>Yet he is still gods child
Who knows, he could or he couldn't be. Did you know some native america tribes knew hebrew before settlers came here? Did you know hebrew writings were found in some of thier burial sites?

>Sent him to a life with no opportunity to obtain eternal bliss due to not knowing a strict set of guidelines.
And whats opportunity to you? To conquer and live by the sword?

This is the only rational way to live your life. Be as good as you can, if god is just he will reward you for your kindness, otherwise god is an asshole anyway and suffering in hell is preferable to servitude in heaven

You are a piece of God, co-creating reality, so if you do evil you create hell, more people acting upon evil more hell is generated, cause and effect

newbie here...what do you call the fag who creates a thread and leaves

Someone who changes ID's so he can bump his own thread? Golly, I dont know user, what?

don't ask a liberal that.
you must be a liberal if you think feces is considered an act of "creative art"

Yes.

No, he abandoned us a long time ago.

found the fag

>Delusions of a druggie

Everyone who will go to heaven had their name written in the lambs book of Life before time began, but it is still the order for Christians to teach all nations

Also a man is not a child of God in biblical terms unless he's saved

gotta agree. that's how modern art is formed. loose thinking and shitty dot connecting.

So why would a loving God create children doomed to eternal suffering?

ever notice how porch monkeys and gays have it much easier, what with affirmative action and gay acceptance? its all sin. pride, lust, gluttony, sloth, all pushed onto mentally ill normies. if they reject God and buy into the luxury, they become degenerate.

That question has been a hot topic of theological debate for centuries

Unless you're a hypercalvinist, you believe that God grants everybody the opportunity to believe on Jesus Christ and be saved, relying heavily on the phrasing of John 3:16 that God so loved the world that *whoever believes in Him* shall not perish

Many speculate that it's more loving to allow free will in His creation (mankind) allowing us the opportunity to choose to obey and love Him, necessitating the option to sin. I do not find this presented in scripture, and it wouldn't be specific to mankind since the angels were able to rebel

The answer to that is where the messiah went after the crucifixion, Hell to judge and collect all the souls that were in the position you describe, for three days.
I think they'll today's ones will be okay too somehow.

There's something you could refer to as a god out there. Probably doesn't care.
Honestly, I would flood a gay earth too if i was God

God is a Sadomasochist. Do unto others as you wouldhave them do unto you

If you want to know God, ask God. End of.

You have a very silly notion of god.
I am not following any religion since I believe organised religion is a scam. They try not to bring enlightenment but only doctrines and slave state.
I found god by reading the old testament allegoricaly. I found the ways of humanity for the time that is in the new testament. I found that islam is a fake religion, a copy of the old testament, for the plebs of post-christianity.
God is evrything and nothing. Reality is a lie.

>Many speculate that it's more loving to allow free will in His creation (mankind) allowing us the opportunity to choose to obey and love Him, necessitating the option to sin. I do not find this presented in scripture, and it wouldn't be specific to mankind since the angels were able to rebel
If you're referring to judeo-christian god, then the story of Adam and Eve kinda does this. He gave them the ability to do the opposite as he commanded, laid it right out there. It would be pretty easy for an omnipotent being to stop a couple stupid homonids from getting to a tree if he really wanted to don't you think?

>666
>That is a blood Demon the kikes worship called Yahweh

I don't know what to make of this post, desu...
Dear God, please enlighten us on the meaning of this Very Important Post?

>Reality is a lie.
You've experienced true level haven't you

No, because we all know by "virtuous life" you mean "the parts of Christianity that I find easy/agree with." God does not approve of that.

I don't know what you mean but I felt overwhelmed and cried. Then i knew.

I hope there is some sort of afterlife with a god, but who knows. When I'm dead, and there is no afterlife, I'll have no perception of anything (time, feelings, boredom, etc) cuz I'm fucking dead... so it won't matter at that point.

Yes I am referring to the God of the Bible, who is the only true God

He absolutely gave us free will, I'm saying that I don't think the Bible presents clearly that the existence of free will was a necessary condition for the creator being loving

If the infinite is sentient and we exist in the infinite, then we exist because of the infinite. There is no reason to believe the infinite isn't sentient just because it presumably doesn't have a brain like ours. So far it's not unlikely.

Subjective meaning objectively exists. Subjective meaning is a type of meaning. Therefore meaning objectively exists. If meaning objectively exists, it was caused by something, which was itself caused, ad infinitum. Therefore the only thing that could have caused the meaning is infinity. Only a sentient being can cause meaning. Therefore the infinity is a sentient being. A sentient, infinite being is what is meant by "God." So far God exists and caused our existence.

All causes are forced or done willingly. If a cause is forced, it is one thing acting on another. If it's one thing acting on another, they are distinguishable even if only by any kind of position. If they are distinguishable, both don't have a property the other has. If something doesn't have any property, it is not infinite. Therefore God can't be forced to do anything. Therefore God caused us willingly. If a being wills, it expects. If it expects, it cares. Therefore God exists and He cares.

If God cares about us, it stands to reason He would want us to know His will, so the question becomes not "Is a religion true?" but "Which religion is true?" If Christianity is true and Jesus/the Christian God lives, then so does objective Evil, who deceives people away from God any way it can, so we would expect to see many religions, atheism, etc. Obviously this isn't a reason Christianity is the correct religion, but it's a reason not to assume you can't see the evidence because it isn't there.

What rules were there exactly before he flooded the earth? That happened extremely early in the story.

It basically goes
>makes adam and eve
>the whole snake apple thing
>3 pages of genealogy from adam
>"man's being a bunch of corrupt shitters and I'm ashamed of my creation so I'm restarting"
>then floods the earth to restart

But according to God, lack of faith in Jesus is implicative of literally, actually deserving of hell. You can't rationally expect a perfect God not to carry out what is due.

I just checked and yes. I felt true level and wanted to fall on my knees and let myself be overwhelmed but got a hold on myself. Man that was freaky.

irrelevant... most humans use god as a scapegoat for a bigger question they dont like to talk about.

What is true level?
Most people who think most humans use god as a scapegoat for a bigger question they dont like to talk about, use this reasoning as a scapegoat for a bigger question they don't like to talk about.

Do you see how fucking meaningless what you said is?

no its all about the afterlife or the preservation of consciousness

lets say that there is a god, but no afterlife, most people will dismiss it by default

Some Rick & Morty type bs.
From the bible I'd say "Jesus walking on water"

>lets say that there is a god, but no afterlife, most people will dismiss it by default
Source?

what source? its a basic statement, because no afterlife in any existing religion voids the whole meaning of god and their creation myth.

if you concede the argument about god to every person who is religious but you disagree with the question of the afterlife the true nature of religion will be revealed.

You've just repeated yourself, twice. Repetition doesn't constitute support for your (single) assertion; it constitutes ad nauseam.

There is a God and he does not care in any way that would satisfy our puny psyches.

ok since you are slow il explain the concept to you.

lets concede there is a christian god, a benign creator that watches us like in some rts game, but there is no afterlife. What do you make of that. This has nothing to do with proving anything its just a thing that people who are religious never think of.

Stop being a bigot, you know god is gender neutral.
metro.co.uk/2017/11/24/church-of-sweden-backs-plan-to-make-god-gender-neutral-7105252/

The decision of His Holiness Pope John Paul II to make public the third part of the “secret” of Fatima brings to an end a period of history marked by tragic human lust for power and evil, yet pervaded by the merciful love of God and the watchful care of the Mother of Jesus and of the Church.

The action of God, the Lord of history, and the co-responsibility of man in the drama of his creative freedom, are the two pillars upon which human history is built.

Our Lady, who appeared at Fatima, recalls these forgotten values. She reminds us that man's future is in God, and that we are active and responsible partners in creating that future.

>What do you make of that.
Is that a real question, or are you just implying the same assertion a fourth time? I think God obviously exists and most people who believe in God do so for this reason, not because they want to. If anything, from a secular perspective, the atheist has more to gain by denying God because then they can do w/e they want and not worry about consequences.
"bah you just believe that because of this," is really just an excuse not to know wtf you're talking about. It's a circumstantial ad hominem.

>fuck i forgot to tell that to someone in another thread

I think there is a God.

I don't know if he cares.

I hope he does.

dude you avoid the question of the afterlife or rather the immortal conciseness address it

THE ANCIENTS WERE TRULY WISE

THEY KNEW THE NOTION OF A SINGLE GOD WAS POINTLESS AND EMPTIED THE WORLD OF SIGNIFICANCE

IT'S THE PERFECT TOOL FOR DEMAGOGUES AND KIKES, YOU RETARDED FUCKS

YOU ARE VERY, VERY RETARDED INDEED

Women

>you avoid the question of the afterlife
Circumstantial ad hominems are irrelevant, i.e. our motivation is irrelevant to whether God exists, cares about us, and has given us a way to know Him. Find another argument.

>Is there a god?
How should i know?
>Does he care?
If you were a god would you care?

probably

assertion* not argument

And I wasn't "avoiding the question" you stupid fucking idiot. The afterlife is obviously a pleasant idea. I was telling you a reason people believe in God that negates your position that they only believe in God because of a pleasant idea, dumbass.

Yes.

Yes.

there's something, but it ain't a jew god

it makes certain things occur but i doubt it fucking cares beyond that

make the best of what you got

>LOOK AT MY LE MAYMAY PICTURE
>CLEARLY THERE IS A LE GOD XDDD
reddit is down the hall and up your ass faggot

Then why do really Jewy things happen?

I think you just blew your argument

>God would have an ethnicity
>i doubt it fucking cares beyond that