I really miss election 2016

Here we are almost a year into the Trump presidency.....I was hoping more would have been done by now. I miss the ecstatic hope we all once felt leading up the the election, the stickies during the debates, Jeb Bush, the rallies, the primaries.....will 2020 be similar or was this a once in a life time election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=s0Tn8WFMvQU
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtu.be/mU4jMs7EeUI
youtube.com/watch?v=IiG-598DriE
youtube.com/watch?v=k0imybGiCdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss that there won't be any more Yeb posting

I still have my folder m8. God the guacbowle was hysterical.

The election was fun but now real work is being done. The first year is about laying the groundwork, you'll start seeing more dramatic results next year.

JEB! is GAY!

Greatest election ever
there will never be any greater

please clap

yeah I also really miss all the shitposting from crazed amerimutts

wearing my hoodie

Hope so. I really want to see Trump succeed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

>youtube.com/watch?v=s0Tn8WFMvQU

>youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

What the fuck happened to these in the end? Huge disappointment

i know i loved them

>youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

it was once in a life time bro. 2016 was the first election that occurred during the rabid era of social media. i think social media has been dying down since then. 2020 (or 2019 rather) will be a blast but nothing will compare to the power we wielded to get trump in office

youtu.be/mU4jMs7EeUI

>youtube.com/watch?v=IiG-598DriE

yeah, Sup Forums was a lot of fun. never in a million years did I think we'd win.

JEB!!!!!!

Same here I always used to watch them with my buddy at school and watched them on repeat at home. Good times indeed.

The first year he's already accomplished so much. We were dying and everything looked hopeless, now things are going great. He's had to cancel all of king niggers policies first.

Jeb's a mess.

I just hope because of his ''politicians are all talk no action'' talk that's true and the cycle of one administration using the excuse ''I'm fixing the last administration's mistakes first'' is only for the first year. When Obama won for the second time a lot of his supporters said he was still in the process of fixing Bush's mess.

I'm glad it's over.

literal cuck

>I was hoping more would have been done by now
but you're in Canada, like, what the hell

I want to move to America one day. If current immigration trend continue the America I visit and love will be gone.

You are now aware of what a government in full revolt and obstruction mode against a President can accomplish. Congress needs to be purity tested and have members replaced on and INDIVIDUAL BASIS. Moore is the first, and you see how the swamp is fighting back. I hope you were serious about MAGA, because this effort is going to be messy, brutal, and long lasting. Swamp monsters will absolutely attempt to fatigue Trump and his supporters into submission.

Are you a nigger? Since you seem to be expressing that type of short term thinking. Do you understand the sloth of bureaucracy, and what it is going to take to undo damage done over the course of thirty years, and longer, of BS?

Eight years of Trump, or a designated replacement after four; mans old. Then independent or "third" party, and never go back.

Jebcore will always live on in our hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=k0imybGiCdM