Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
dailymotion.com/video/x922a7
youtube.com/watch?v=A-6k3QNtCnU
youtube.com/watch?v=NxrlpCZSFGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe one day you'll see one in real life

My god! An honest women exists! And she’s hot and white!

I’m shocked!

some probably arent like this.

> Some obvious meme shirt means all white women are shit
White women race mix the least of all racial groups of women.
White women are consistently rated by computer programs to be the most attractive of all racial groups of women on average.
White women in America voted for Trump.
White women are less likely to be overweight or obese than all other racial groups of women than Northeast Asians.
White women are the only women capable of producing white children.

you know what else is hard babe my peenie

>tfw shopping uses maths

BRB moving to Norway.

Right now I'm wating for one to finish applying make-up so I can pick up my drugs.

I figure she'll be ready to go out in public in around an hour or so.

>Maths is hard, let's go shopping for maths book
*fix'd

>the absolute state of white women
Indeed.

youre autistic

Women shouldn't really be in mathematics anyway

She's not built for math. That's using a ferrari to haul lumber from home depot.

Just a reminder that they're trying to turn us against our women.

Underrated

Yeah and the absolute state of women would be watching women get mad at you for getting mad at women for this type of shit.

Like they don't want to be called stupid, but flat out refuse to stop doing what gets them called stupid. She basically just doesn't want to be seen negative or wrong in any way whatsoever.

excellent

>woman being honest about what she doesn't like
It just makes her hotter to me

whoops

What's the problem, exactly OP?

Jews liberated white women. Now they destroyed society.
That's why muslims are smart not to allow libertarian movements in their own countries

didn't a few of the girls in that picture blacked?

Honestly a lot of it is social conditioning in the past X years.

Can you remember the last time you interacted with a woman and thought something along the lines of "wow that is an interesting hobby"? I have a few coworkers who sometimes talk about things they do outside work, like one guy in his carves wooden statues and canes and stuff at home when he is bored, and two guys are /o/ as hell and once spent like three months repairing some old car, and I know nothing about these hobbies but when they tell their stories and show pictures, I think "thats cool and interesting". Listen to girls and its like, theres some list of '25 girl things to do' and they each just go through the list and pick ten of them. Disney/nearby theme park whenever you have a vacation, yep, Casual gaming, yep, nope on Weed culture, nope on WhateverCon, check on Cardio/yoga, check on Go out with the girls every weekend, and so on.

0/10 birdhouse too gothic

>posts le 100% face
U mad?

>She's not built for math. That's using a ferrari to haul lumber from home depot.
Dear god, this.
From an oldfag to all you confused young fucks:
If she’s hot enough to give you a boner, and smart enough to get dressed without help, all you need to look for is a pleasant disposition.
When I was young and a complete idiot, I ditched far too many decent broads because they didn’t have any idea who the current president was, or because they weren’t capable of discussing history, or science, or philosophy.

Looking back, I had friends for all of that but I didn’t want to fuck them—still don’t, not even the dead ones.
This is even more poignant now, as chicks with a pleasant disposition are in extremely short supply these days.
Does she look like an 8, give head like a 3, and have the intelligence of your laundry basket?
2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

Some girls just want to be owned. That ISN’T a fault.

If you got feelings for a woman. Just tell her right away, there is no need to stall it, if she rejects you with a nasty face, you will know what sort of bitch she is. Just do it, the sooner you know her true feelings the better. Sex is overrated, you are looking for love and a wife. The rejection will hurt somewhat, but move on, and let it in Gods hands.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums neckbeards

they all did

Never give attention to a whorish woman. She's not worth it. Just be honest about your feelings, honesty stings in a world of deception.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

>(((white girls)))

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

Some women are good at school. Some women are good at being hot and having your kids while they take your money.

>no beard

White women don't read because they aren't smart

>you just can't resist white pooch ayy nigger?

>Just be honest about your feelings
Do you prefer to be called Xir or Xim?

You only talk about "your feelings" when you're too drunk to get it up.
dailymotion.com/video/x922a7

It's for modeling. She's clearly a model. Models take pictures like this and they pose and there is silly shit in it.

American women are the finest bred on earth. Argentinean girls are knock off white. Basically southern spics if you know what I mean.

Also is marijuana ok?

white women are the dumbest whores of all females, so not surprising

>Math is hard let's go shopping

>Math is hard let's go shopping
That about covers it.

>-12%
>1%

Dont, we dont want you here

The thing is women want both things. She wants to be both an idiot and a genius. She wants to act like an idiot, because it's easy and feels good, but wants to get called a genius, because that feels better than being a called an idiot and treated like one. She says "math is hard" but she also wants a high paying job in a STEM technology company.

>Lowest response rates
>All men everywhere to Shaniqua
Duh.

Feminine for a Negress is weighing less than 600lbs and still listing "fried chicken" under hobbies.

Black (((women))) are a back-up plan, not a statistic.

>White

I'm not sure if she is.

>ReviewbrahXfiles.jpeg

>youtube.com/watch?v=A-6k3QNtCnU

>White

If you love a girl, just tell her, off the bat, dont wait, explain your feelings towards her. If she rejects you in any form, doesnt give number, doesnt want to see you even though you got her number, lets you wait for loong times etc. Just tell her in her face, she rejects, let her go. Don't waste you time, dont give her energy, look in her eyes and tell her. Let her rly know, and look at her, if she makes a nasty face and laughs at you, you know she's been playing with you the whole time, just drop her say bye. let it be.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxrlpCZSFGc

White?

I hate to rain on your parade, but that data is probably more reflective of how cunts chase money and status than about how attractive white men are.

yeah but other websites (okcupid) have done calculations on how much money a man of another race has to earn in order to get as many responses from white women as white men and it is very substantial. for asian and black men it is like 200 grand more a year. for latino men it is less but still a lot.

>brown eyes

>IS X WHITE

>BROWN EYE LOL NO AM WHITE

It's amazing how newfags ignore the sticky because they weren't here when all the threads were this same shit getting spammed every day.

>ignore the sticky

Blue eyes are worth at least 15-20lbs.
Ask Heime or Shitavious if you don't believe me.

>newfag calling oldfags newfags
same every year
good luck to you young whippersnapper