Here is some very basic fact about white women: they do the dirty work for the jews...

Here is some very basic fact about white women: they do the dirty work for the jews. They can't enjoy same freedom rights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxrlpCZSFGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People hate them, few support these radical ideas. You're right, women truly are children and easily manipulated to allow degeneracy; why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

The incest is outrageous but how the fucking hell do you justify necrophilia as being legal???

Always be honest towards a women concerning your feelings, if, you get rejected then you know she's not the one for you, simple leave her at that, dont play her game, dont be silent about her feelings and never pretend to be something you are not. Also that shit like: i need time etc, thats bullshit. Just leave, also the joy they have rejecting you will wake you up to the fact that they have no love for you. And you will go back to loving God Christ. At first the rejections may come strong, but trust me these women are rejecting true love.

Are you triggered, pussy?

What exactly is wrong with necrophilia if the corpse used is of someone who consented to it in life?

And what exactly is wrong with incest if it's between two consenting adults?

Legalize Rape and I'll be in Swedistan in a day.

they're dead, senpai

it's like saying fucking a fleshlight should be illegal

>people's party

I hate to play oppression olympics, but there are maybe more pressing and damaging laws that need to be reconsidered before we address incest

I can think of 3 off the top of my head that are contributing to the suicide epidemic
I'm sure necrophiliacs who struggle to get their kicks are maligned too, but as spock said;
>the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

>>O4L8lsMR She couldn’t have Chad while he was alive, but she can have him dead

Mate you don't even know half how fucking dreadful it is in Scandinavia. Shit is fucked, properly so.

Hitler, pls safe me.

Does anyone have based chink saying it's all so tiresome? I feel like it's the most appropriate here.

welp I fucked that up, no wonder my Mom wanted to abort me

Much obliged.

These principles apply to all women, not specifically white women.

Think we can meme this into a actual movement here in the states, if so would it red pill anyone, or would we just create more chaos

SOURCE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
this board isn't reddit.

when people live in a community they agree to live by a social contract. A binding agreement that instills and/or prohibits certain behaviors which allows said community to function. That societal contract we have now are laws, the basic metric that guides peoples behaviors. It is ok to have laws.

Gross. Aside from fucked up nasty diseases that's still gross dude. Just kys. That would be a kinder way to go out then whatever horrifying epidemic this could trigger.

FUCKING DEAD CHILDREN - NOBODY IS BEING HURT

how can a dead corpse consent?

>incest

What's wrong with the love between two consenting adults?

I can fully understand your horror, comrade, considering the free healthcare, education and job security you used to have under the red banner.

Such terror, much oppression!

So this is Progress.

Slippery slope was just a meme right?

:^)

Everyone Woman I’ve paid to have sex with was dead inside
And every Asian one I paid for
just laid there like a dead body
Necrophiia is real

MAKE IT HAPPEN
>such progress
>no such thing as slippery slope goy
>muh tolerance
>no bigots

>necrophilia is legal but not beastiality
End your bigotry now. Sven. Its 2017.

>they're dead, senpai
>it's like saying fucking a fleshlight should be illegal

No, it's not. It's because these types of things arouse animal passions. Think about it. Your beloved cancer-stricken daughter, your wife of 20 years while you're still in grieving, your grandmother, fuck, your two-year old son-- violated in the basest way by some degenerate. You would be wholly justified in torturing and dismembering someone that defiled your loved one in such a way, and I'd still like to think it would be rare the jury that would convict you of something beyond a crime that could be served out on probation or suspended sentence (e.g., negligent manslaughter or some such shit).

Society has a vested interest in not awaking the animal passions of otherwise reasonable people. That's why bullshit like this must not be allowed.

It’s because Muslims rape would be illegal
But if you kill the woman first then it’s legal

Lord have mercy!

>but how the fucking hell do you justify necrophilia as being legal???
wait for them to catch TB or other infections like plague, and die.

degeneracy removes itself.

this is how plagues start and empires end

Here is some very basic fact about white women:

It was never the Jews

Oy vey! You're right!

And this is how societies break down.

Also if you kill the muslim first

I'll never understand this approach? Why are you feeling sympathetic towards creatures who'd sell you out even when most infatuated? Women aren't tribal, never were; they have their own interests at heart.
It's pretty fucking obvious that sand/niggers have more leeway and benefits in white societies, and the women are only taking advantage of it.

They can't love.

That's what happens when democracy happens. Once part of globalised world or EU, most of economic, trade and migration laws aren't up for discussion, but personal level degeneracy laws, that can be changed, because muh individual freedom to do anything sexually and mentally ill.

You remember that white woman who became the CEO (or other high rank) of yahoo and purged most of the male employees? I do believe that only a western white woman is capable of that and I do believe it's genetic. The biggest redpill is that western whites deserve their coming extinction.

Brutal honesty kills the deceptionites, just be honest to them, be honest about your love, if she rejects you in any form, just let it be and let her go, She's proven unworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxrlpCZSFGc

I agree. Our female counterparts are too irredeemable to fight for and I'm too far gone to care at this point.

>Why are you feeling sympathetic towards creatures who'd sell you out even when most infatuated? Women aren't tribal, never were; they have their own interests at heart.

IP changed, maybe my ID did. Anyways, why love a cat? It will fuck you over the soonest instant it possibly can, if you die it will eat your ears, eyeballs, and dick, etc. You love a cat or woman because it's amusing, they drag you into the moment, they keep you sharp. You love them in a way they will never love you, but they do come to love you in their way. Mostly they see you as a force of nature which is gratifying, to be honest. You can't scream at the waves, you can't scream at a mountain, you can't scream at me, it does no good at all.

Cats and women come and go, who gives a fuck. The irony is that is what each of them need for some crazy reason, but it makes for entertainment, and life is so fucking dull, why not? I love all of them, but none are permanent, life is not permanent, and each creature is generally free to go their own way.

Yeh sure why not. Let the boys fuck their moms and let the dads bang their daughters. Great idea, won't backfire at all. It's not like modern people have enough parental issues with them being divorced. Fucking Sweden I swear to god.

How dare you for being Necrophobic. You monster.

That's not what Disney movies told me. Watching those I learned that the world is happy place with good feels and no reelz. I learned that you can do and be anything without doing and being anything.

We're all cartoon characters to these people haven't you realized? They don't view this as a real world. They are stuck in FantasyLand.

meh they can go fuck niggers over next.
You're a virtuous man and I respect that.

Always be honest towards a woman, how you feel about her. Explain that you love her, and if she rejects you let it be, dont be afraid to be rejected, she rejects you, she's the dumb one, not you.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I was in a terrible state when I was younger. It turned out that every single thing I thought was real wasn't, and every single thing I thought about women wasn't true.

After a series of extremely brutal events, everything was very clear-- almost every creature except you is a parasite. Parasites have their own interests. Some want to kill you, some want a "symbiotic" arrangement.

Many good women (and cats, dogs, etc) are in the second category. Their primary concern is, subconsciously: will my parasitic bullshit wound or kill my host to the extent it threatens me?

It turns out that the simple answer here is to be unthreatenable. Get multiple years of living expenses in the bank, and protect them, never give them up. Get guns, weapons, never give them up. Get an education, keep educating yourself. Cook for yourself, clean for yourself, never give these motherfucking parasites any attack surface. Never let them define what you want. Make them convince you every single time.

This is extremely difficult to actually pull off, but when you do, you will be "rewarded". Heavy lies the crown, but someone must wear it.

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking your dead sibling.