youtube.com/watch?v=P_ip0SUwRBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Stop being a son of a bitch.

ANY MINUTE NOW

>literally dying
>needs blood transfusion
>"oh but not from a faggo pls"

Journalists are the most sensitive little twinks on the planet.

This is the most reddit pic I have ever seen

Assadpedes, explain yourselves

Dut is a riot.

You lads have a nice night. It has been hilarious, as usual.

better to die than to get pozzed from a mentally ill man, yes

MAKE WHITE CHILDREN GREAT AGAIN

Shitposting aside, good luck to the user getting married later today

Wow such an incredible photo thanks baker

>literally dying
>need a blood transfusion
>"oh but not from someone more likely to be HIV positive and live a degenerate lifestyle"

did they get deported? this is important

>Oodles, sorry I can't focus on spelling when your girl is riding me like a bicycle

>your girl is riding me like a bicycle
>check flag again
>riding me like a bicycle
>like a bicycle
>bicycle

The anal pain of the pegging session you are enduring right now must be taking its toll. Tip: leave the trap hooker's money on the counter and ice down the bung hole.

>It's has to be YOU doing the riding, not the other way around - but kek

that's strange, cause I just had a dream where I was at a wedding

NOW DANCE FUCKER DANCE
MAN, HILL NEVER HAD A CHANCE

well obviously.... theres a RAPIST in lincoln park...

i was attacked by some idiot from the projects

hes climbin in yo windows

tryn rape em so u need to hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide YO HUSBAND CUZ DEY RAPIN ER BODY OUT HEA

They aren’t going to suck up their chances by getting arrested.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266254611919282177

how the fuck did he know, guys?

>mad at leafposting

EAT A DICK REPUBLICAN TRAITOR COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS!!!

EAT A FUCKING COCK TRUMPCUNT FUCKING FAGGOT ASSHOLE REPUBLICUNT LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize that gays already give blood and it's tested in pool batches right? You can't pick and choose who's blood you want. None of you are being rational about this. You will not be given infected blood.

That's some nice tigers, lad

There’s plenty of blood even without gay people donating. They often have to turn people away after disasters because there are too many people giving blood.
They do blood drives at large employers and on school campuses all the time. There’s plenty of blood without gay people.
If they want to reduce the statistical probabability of transmission of diseases, then they would prevent high-risk groups from donating blood.
Gays, people with many tattoos, drug users, etc.

SHITPOSTING IS NEVER PUT ASIDE
FUCK THAT user AND HIS ROASTIE WIFE

He's a good person.

guys serious question. why should I bother working hard and trying to find a wife and raise a family when America will collapse in the next 30 years and white people will be hunted down and torture to death across the globe by communist death squads?

I just really can't overcome this blackpill. How do I free myself from this unbearable weight?

The one bright side to the fall of the West to Islam is that you will die the most painfully.

He saw Obama destroying America a long time ago.

show the guy, baka

>the system is already fucked up, so stop complaining!

GOYIM!!!

>The winds are blowin' wicked
>The stars are turnin' black tonight
>Yeah, 'twas the eve 'fore Christmas
>And now it's just another dreary night

>Well, santa and his reindeer
>They're deported to Nepal
>Now little Joe and Mika
>Won't have Christmastime at all

>Oh, who could have been so vile
>To make it go kerplumpf?
>That orange beast the children call The Drumpf

>The Drumpf squawks like a wombat
>But slithers like a lizard understand
>Yeah, he's got a big old belly
>But man that beast got tiny little hands

>He got orange chinchillas
>They're scurrying round his head
>They look like hairy cheetoes
>But smell like they been dead

>Yeah, who could have been so wicked
>To make Christmas go kerplumpf?
>The ghastly beast the children call The Drumpf

>Well, well, well
>Santa and his reindeer
>They're deported to Nepal
>The Mooch is back on Wall Street
>And Putin's on the crawl

>Oh, who can save our Christmas
>From finally goin' kerplumpf?
>From that orange creep the children call The Drumpf

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MEME, WHY IS IT HILARIOUS AND WHERE DO I FIND MORE OF IT?? Also post more tigerball thingies.

Nobody likes the media, only reason it's not persecuted here is because of faith in the first amendment

Taking your meds would be a start

because that won't happen. maybe if trump wasn't elected president, America isn't collapsing anytime soon

But you do as you wish, less competition for me

I'd accept blood from a faggot, but never from a meme flagger

Nobody should accept fag blood

>Mika
>celebrating Christmas
>not Chanukah

Soon to be played on a radio station near you.

No - I love it. Gets a kek everytime.

>You're a weird guy, Ace. Weird Guy.

no, this is nyc. they were just "removed"

>There’s plenty of blood even without gay people donating.
Agreed. The more the merrier.
>They do blood drives at large employers and on school campuses all the time.
Saw them on my campus all the time.
>There’s plenty of blood without gay people.
Agreed, but again, the more the merrier.
>they would prevent high-risk groups from donating blood.
They already do. The wait period is about 6 months, enough time for HIV to fully show if you had it...
Not what I'm saying. Make the system more precise and stop discriminating when they test the blood anyway.

Jesus Christ you guys are annoying about this topic.

It's a shame that libel laws have been weakened so much that it's not even worth suing journalists anymore.

>The risk of catching a virus or any other blood-borne infection from a blood transfusion is very low. HIV. All donated blood is thoroughly tested for HIV. There is a 1 in 2 million chance that donated blood will not only carry HIV but also infect a transfusion recipient
>approximately 4.5 million people get blood transfusions each year.

Ok, you’re right. Only a few people will get HIV each year. Maybe we’re overreacting.

>being neurotic means I'm mentally ill
kys

but how do you know it won't happen. It really seems like we're facing unsurmountable odds. Wouldn't it make more sense to kill ourselves now and not face the agnozing future that lies in wait? I'm being serious here, how do you guys find the courage to keep going?

>asking Sup Forums to stop discriminating

it's tiger balls. you can find the on Sup Forums or russian chans

here is one more I got to go take a shower and get to work. can't believe I got to work like a horse on saturdays now, too

awoo?

Should've been a real kalashnikov or a krinkov.

FUSION GPS FUCKED UP

>Firm behind dubious Trump-Russia dossier paid multiple journalists for work (WashTimes)
archive.fo/Tqpqs

>Fusion GPS, the liberal research firm that funded and distributed the anti-Trump dossier, has paid three journalists for work related to Congress’ Russia probe, according to court filings.

>Lawyers representing the House Intelligence Committee made the assertion in a bid to force Fusion to turn over additional bank transactions involving reporters, law firms and a media company.

>“The committee seeks transactions related to three individual journalists,” stated the House general counsel court filing, “each of whom have reported on and/or been quoted in articles regarding topics related to the committee’s investigation.”

>The journalists’ names are blacked out. Documents list 10 House-demanded bank transactions from Fusion, or its conduits, to journalists.

>Fusion and the House at first worked out a deal for relevant banks records. But House lawyers say they learned that Fusion withheld 112 transactions pertinent to the Russia probe.

>The suspect transactions, House lawyers say, deal with two Russia issues. One is the dossier. The other is Fusion’s payments from another law firm, BakerHostetler. That money came from the Russian firm Prevezon Holdings which is lobbying Washington to repeal a law that brought stiff economic sanctions on President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

>In that vein, the House committee wants copies of Fusion bank transfers with other law firms in addition to Perkins Coie and Hostetler.

well their time is coming, no matter where they are

the kill yourself, one less mouth to feed is fine by me. if you're looking for a hugbox, fuck off to reddit

30% OF WHITE SUBURBANITES ARE UNDER 21 YEARS OLD. 11.3% OF THE US IS WHITE SUBURBANITES UNDER 21

Thanks. I've been looking for this meme forever and all I found was the original Kremlin Polandball knockoff.

Just to focus your attention here

>Fusion and the House at first worked out a deal for relevant banks records. But House lawyers say they learned that Fusion withheld 112 transactions pertinent to the Russia probe.

Leading to:

>In that vein, the House committee wants copies of Fusion bank transfers with other law firms in addition to Perkins Coie and Hostetler.

Because Fusion lied their injunction to stop the subpoena, which was already on shakey ground, is fucked. The committee is arguing that the use of law firms is to conceal payments relevent for their investigatiom

>“Fusion has established a pattern and practice of using law firms as intermediaries to mask the true beneficiaries of its research,” the House filing says.

The scope of their records search just got a lot broader. This is BIG news

>good goy, pump this non-white DNA with all its ethnic diseases into your body. Indeed there is no other way...
When the Jews tell you this is the only way to survive, that’s when you know it must be wrong.
Bloodless surgery and recycling is available, but (((they))) want nigger fag blood to run through your veins

So they're just a satellite company that does all the DNC's dirty work?

oh yeah, requesting tigerball awoo, with or without magahat

wow, we're fucking doomed

well you're certainly useless.

Thank you kiwi

you mean pic related? this is a brand new meme, that's why you can't find anything

start a thread, and I'm sure other anons will help you complete your collection

I can’t even with these answers.
I say there is plenty of blood without gay people donating, and your answer is “the more the merrier.”? Actually, it’s not “merrier.”
Supply and demand. An excess of fag blood is useless unless there are a bunch of gay vampires out there to lap that shit up.

>the wait is 6 months
But as anons have already told you: you’re expecting everyone to be honest. Which they aren’t.

I see you over there. Stop trying to hide...

OKAY

That’s actually VERY good. Your a brainlet

They do a lot of peoples dirty work (1/2)

archive.fo/VDv0d

>Fusion GPS was founded in 2009—before the social media wave destroyed most of the remaining structures of 20th-century American journalism—by two Wall Street Journal reporters, Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch. They picked up former colleagues from the Journal, Tom Catan, and Neil King, Jr., who were also well-respected by their peers. When the social media wave hit two years later, print media’s last hopes for profitability vanished, and Facebook became the actual publisher of most of the news that Americans consumed. Opposition research and comms shops like Fusion GPS became the news-rooms—with investigative teams and foreign bureaus—that newspapers could no longer afford.
>As top reporters themselves, the principals of Fusion GPS knew exactly what their former colleagues needed in order to package and sell stories to their editors and bosses. “Simpson was one of the top terror-finance investigative reporters in the field,” says one Washington-based journalist, who knows Simpson professionally and personally, and who asked for anonymity in discussing a former reporter. “He got disillusioned when Rupert Murdoch took over the Journal because there was less room for the kind of long-form investigative journalism he thrived on.”
>And now, says the journalist, “they’re guns for hire. They were hired to dig up dirt on donors to Mitt Romney’s campaign, they were hired by Planned Parenthood after a video exposing some of the organization’s controversial practices.”
>Besides Russia, Fusion GPS has also worked with other foreign countries, organizing campaigns and creating news that furthers the aims of the people who pay for their services—using the fractured playing field of “news” to extend old-fashioned lobbying efforts in a way that news consumers have been slow to understand.

The rate of infection increases and the rate of healing decreases exponentially with a blood transfusion
(((They))) want you to think there’s nothing wrong with it, but it’s a dying practice.

(2/2)
>Fusion GPS, according to the company’s website, offers “a cross-disciplinary approach with expertise in media, politics, regulation, national security, and global markets.” What does that mean, exactly? “They were hired by a sheikh in the UAE after he was toppled in a coup and waged an information war against his brother,” one well-respected reporter who has had dealings with the company told me. “I believe they seeded the New Yorker story about the Trump Hotel in Azerbaijan with alleged connections to the IRGC. They may have been hired to look into Carlos Slim. It’s amazing how much copy they generate. They’re really effective.”
>Yet it is rare to read stories about comms shops like Fusion GPS because traditional news organizations are reluctant to bite the hands that feed them. But they are the news behind the news—well known to every D.C. beat reporter as the sources who set the table and provide the sources for their big “scoops.” The ongoing transformation of foundering, profitless news organizations into dueling proxies for partisan comms operatives is bad news for American readers, and for our democracy. But it is having a particularly outsized effect on reporting in the area of foreign policy, where expert opinion is prized—and easily bought—and most reporters and readers are only shallowly informed.

>Islam
Those inbred sandniggers won't do shit. I hate how everyone thinks they're anything but puppets of the kikes. They want our destruction just like the kikes. Fuck both kinds of sandniggers we've dealt with them long enough

Rundown on the Russian Dossier:
The Battle for Fusions bank records:
Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:
Fusion Media links:
FISA abuse:
Unmasking abuse:
The Flynn situation:

Alright. Also why is Poland always buttfucking Russiaball?

Muslims are 1% of US infants. 51% of infants in Dearborn, MI

You won't be rational about this anyway so there's no point in continuing this. Believe what you want user, I don't care.

Yeah, I believe it. But I was just going with the propaganda. Even with their BEST case scenario, it’s horrible lmao

how TF is that good? only 11% of the country?

that means something like 90% of hte country wants us dead. Explain yourself or your a confirmed retarde

>Have a headache from constantly wandering into NN threads
That shit is still being shilled hard on other boards, but now they have a convenient excuse of calling anyone against it bots.

Seems to have died down on Sup Forums at least, guess they got tired of being btfo three days ago when Sup Forums had to fend them off.

You're a brainlet so you'll only ever get a 2/10 at best. Better to kill yourself now and save us the trouble of your ugly kids.

>Take my statistically-higher-at-risk-blood, user. You won’t be able to tell the difference, anyway. Just shut up and stop being concerned.

>88.7% of the US wants White Suburbanites under 21 dead
Do you even think??? Also 26.5% of White Americans are under 21.

They literally would not shit the fuck up about it. Pic unrelated

>being this good of a shabbos goy

>need blood transfusion

>get gay blood

>get AIDS

rip

explain how 11.3% of the country being white suburbanites helps us at all? EXPLAIN DAMMIT

but I'm actually super duper smart I'll probably be a millionaire if only I get stop being so depressed.

I will never understand why Stormfags defend North Korea so much.

It’s 37.6% White Suburbanites. That is just said group of people under 21.

>if there isn’t a 100% chance of it not happening, there’s a 100% chance that it will happen
If you’re so much of a pussy that you consider suicide based on dreamed up scenarios, then you absolutely should kill yourself because we don’t need you.

The reality is that you’re a concern shill, but you should kill yourself for this reason also.

but how does 37.6% being white suburbanites help at all? That honestly sems like a really really really bad stat

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ip0SUwRBE