Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

because I'm not a barbarian

How does owning an AR make one a barbarian? Out of curiosity, do you know the origins of the word barbarian? Ill tell you, the Romans coined the term barbarian referencing germanic tribal people, it then went on to be given to people who are just from other countries, not negative in any way. It was until around the late 18th century when MUSLIMS from the barbary coast began capturing merchant vessels and enslaving the crew and adding them into the slave trade, which was thriving. They were known for being torturous animals. Often killing those in captive, unless the converted to islam. Their brutish nature is why 'barbarian' has the connotation it does.

that's an ugly guy desu

but i do.

Nigger, maybe I do??

honestly though, and ar-15 for home defense is a BAD idea.

pistol caliber carbine or a 16-ga shotgun is the better choice.

I live in a cucked state and the DOJ hasn't challenged our second amendment-violating gun restrictions yet. When are they going to go after states with unconstitutional bans on high capacity rifles? When are they going to require all states to be shall issue?

>got a Radian Raptor charging handle for 39$ today

>careful

Shotguns for home defense is a meme. An sbr ar15 is way better in cqc

youre mad because im not wrong

Guns prices are historically low and easy to get right now. Any man who doesn't own at the very least a pistol is either a fool or innocent like a child. Evil exists in this world and there is no law that can be written, no sign put up, no united thoughts and prayers that can stop evil from killing, maiming, or violating you. A gun is a tool to protect the most precise and irreplaceable things in your life. To willingly be unarmed is tantamount to saying "I do not care about my personal safety or the safety of the ones I love do your worse I lay my life at your feet" to a world filled with evil predators.

wear no earpro with a shortened barrel 5.56 flamethrower in a confined space and tell me how that goes.

Not mad at all. You are wrong. It's been proven many times over. Go do some god damned research.

Ar-15s are...

>higher capacity
>better accuracy
>quicker follow up shots
>less penetration through walls
>still drops people up close
>can have sling, light, red dot and suppressor which is a great HD combo

That is why you carry concealed.

all means nothing when used in an actual home defense situation.

all you have are meme responses to imaginary problems.

> because I'm not a barbarian
You shall never enter Valhalla.

Nigger I'm in the fucking army, your bullshit is obviously uninformed. Fuck everything you have to say. You don't know shit.

Except I just got a daniel defense ya cunt. Getting an MK18 soon.

Good rifle for kids, but you should get a serious rifle.