>smartest Europeans
>created Roman Empire

iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8492613&fileId=S1832427400010045
statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101A/BefolkningNy/?rxid=f2f423c5-aba6-4ed3-9841-dfae0cec3d28
youtu.be/8Qx2lMaMsl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diaspora. Bad looks

So smart they've figured out how not to work. No, seriously, I think it's great. If I could live like the Italians do while barely working, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

90% of italian immigrants are terroni

Seriously?

I didn't know that. How dago you figure that out?

And thanks for the genocide, I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4

Roman Emire:
Brought the jews to Europe
Had shitskin Emperors
Gave equal rights to it’s non-European subjects and allowed free movement to kikes, arabs and niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
Essentially was a modern USA

BASED

Subscribe to blacked - walk like a Roman

Because they're part negros.

northern italians are the most beautiful people in europe

Is there anything Sup Forums doesn't hate (besides pure Aryan white people.)

yo motha fuckas don know bot nigger rome. rome was full of niggas. We shit ou our dick.

Modern Italians aren't really that close to the romans as people would like to think

The Romanians on the other hand are as close to the ancient romans as you'll get. They were definitely closed off & left alone compared to Italy when Rome collapsed, Romanians genes & DNA is pretty similar to ancient Romans

Northern Italians are based. Sardinians are based bros. The rest, no idea.

I'm a fan too

You niggers were Roman slaves used by Egyptians fuck outta here you're still slaves today

>why does Sup Forums hate italians
you tell me

Most of the people of Pol are fucking normies who gives a shit with a think

> Italians
> white

Pick one.

Italians are white mixed with Roman, some niggers in southern/central Italy/Sicily who call themselves Italians aren't Italian. They're niggers. Simple as that.

Because Italian culture is based on community and enjoying each other's company. Its a not a spiritually bankrupt, kiked to death materialist culture.

>being a filthy w*ite is good

thought that was gavin mcinnes from the thumbnail

eat my roman dick shi mo fucka.

WHY IS THIS TRUE RIGHT NOW

>tfw half-Sicilian

Well not all sicilians are niggees, it's pretty obvious which ones are though, Mohammad looking mother fucking descendants of jihads

delete this

because southern Europeans have a tendency to be abhorrent lazy slugs

I got the brown hair and brown eyes from my mom's side of the family but I get pale as fuck if I stay out of the sun.

Brown hair and brown eyes is normal for Italians & romans

With Flynn effect Luigi isn't so smart any more.

I'd still like to go to Naples some day. Yes, I know it's full of crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg

Italians are fucking retarded in my experience. Not torking about the ones here.

That top comment

Still smarter than your dumb drug addicted people.

I am from the center and unfortunately i have to admit that there are some beautiful women in the south, altough southerner men still look like savages to me

Kek
So true it hurts

The eternal Romanian underage immigrant strikes again

I wonder why

Men from Calabria look like turks,the other ones are good.

Northern Italians are on par with the best of whites, Southern Italians are low-IQ muslim rape babbies

This is just dumb, looks like a neapolitan reaction. In fact in Italy we say "are you doing a neapolitan drama?"

this picture is hilarious

Only sicily was muslim...

You do realize that Romanians are the descendants of a people conquered by romans, not by romans, right?

What sort of pseudo-science book is that?

But all terroni are roaches

Wrong. Also, gene flow.
>The history of Islam in southern Italy began with the first Muslim settlement in Sicily, at Mazara, which was captured in 827.[1] The subsequent rule of Sicily and Malta started in the 10th century.[2] Islamic rule over all Sicily began in 902, and the Emirate of Sicily lasted from 965 until 1061. Though Sicily was the primary Muslim stronghold in Italy, some temporary footholds, the most substantial of which was the port city of Bari (occupied from 847 until 871), were established on the mainland peninsula, with Muslim raids reaching as far north as Rome and Piedmont.

A good part of them are, especially those from provinces. The other ones are good

>Italians smartest
>
>we created the Roman Empire
Romans, not fucking race mixed ita fags, even Spain is whiter

Stop posting things you don't even understand.

too deep

>implying you should care about autist sub-humans and bots from pol

Did I hurt your southern Italian sandnigger feelings? How else would you explain the shittiness of southern Italy? They'd be 3rd world if it weren't for financial aid from northern mustard raec

To be fair, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany had the highest average IQ of all Euro countries before mass-immigration. Not saying Italians aren't intelligent, just stating facts.

I'm from the north, and i say the most italian sandnigger is better than a finnish subhuman guy.And greek and romans bring to you civilization, all your kin were rapist and thieves.Do you know history?

And the biggest thing your country did (Nokia) now is a fucking failure.

we have to physically remove kebab

WE

>implying Italians are romans
There was rome and the italic tribes
the italic tribe got raped by germans, romans, arabs, niggers.
Rome's people not the corrupt faggots either moved to Romania or the Soidiers who fought for Rome became roman citizens remained in peaceful lovely Dacia, and gave rise to the Romanian people.

Average roman height 1.70, average dacian height 1.8. Average romanian 1.75 (manlets but true heirs to the roman empire)

>yfw 6'4 blond hair hanz even thought they took over the western roman empire, they praised the manlets who build it.

Well IQ and intelligence are different things. And IQ studies are a joke, for some we are the most smart, for other ones we are less smart.

You want a meter? Look their culture and their history. That's a correct way to understand if people are smart. Not doing stupid logic tests, i did that (106 when i was 16) and if you make exercise you can reach the Einstein IQ.

I love you bro.
Not a single detail is wrong in your post.

They came from an inferior culture, that's why they look less smart. Indians were the same, now they are an engineers factory.

Ashkenazi Jews originate from Italy.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Higher QI in the western world.
Sorry, cucked barbarians. Go back to your horned helmet.

>QI
:^)

>1 post by this ID slice of bread
i wonder too
sage

That's not true at all. You're incredibly naive to think this. For example, colder climates selected for higher IQ:

Colder climates selected for higher IQ populations by imposing more complex survival requirements. Source: journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8492613&fileId=S1832427400010045

You think Sub-Saharan africans are inferior due to their average 73 IQ that is caused by genetics, or due to their CULTURE? Don't be silly now, Francesco.

>China 105

Kek. No farmers were tested.

Quoziente d'Intelligenza,not my fault your sub-human language was raped by latin words.

you also said higher instead of highest

>not cheking ID

why would you say my then? Anyway italy sent tons of low skill labourers into america, probably boosted their their IQ 10 points

You were blonde monkeys like them 1000 years ago. Simple people with simple mind. And i want repeat, IQ test is a fucking joke.

good

BTW i have nothing against Sweden, is a very good country

That's not true, it's pretty much a meme. We had one of the harshest climates to survive in and we still developed highly advanced metallurgy, ships that could sail better than any other ships at the time, and managed to conquer huge areas despite our very small population.

>listening to the kike karlin podcast
oh boy

I'm just leaving my Italian waifu here

I love Neapolitan sauces, pizza and pasta

Every metric from Korea and China is a lie. They believe its their patriotic duty to cheat. Insane.

You Nordic cunts are so "high IQ" that most of you willingly sell out your own country and your own "high IQ" race to shitskin invaders. Your women are notorious fucking slappers who give it up to anyone here or in continental Europe and your men are so autistic and low agency that they just let them. If being high IQ means being a dumb fucking Scandi robot with a slut wife that had 200 guys of varying races before me then I'd take being average over being anything like Nordic cuckolds. Queue some Polish guy who lived through Soviet occupation talking about how the propaganda in Sweden is even more fucking stifling and oppressive than it was in Poland during the USSR's reign. Fuck Swedes.

Hmm nice try but 97% of Swedish women have Swedish men as partners. statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101A/BefolkningNy/?rxid=f2f423c5-aba6-4ed3-9841-dfae0cec3d28

See? Don't fall for a meme. We have huge problems with forced ((( diversity ))) but race mixing is not one of them, except for old Swedish guys importing Thai wives.

Britain however, is one of the most race mixing countries in the world. Do you genuinely believe that your country is NOT the most cucked in Europe right now, when you can actually get arrested for posting on Sup Forums? Sad. You also lack any understanding of the political situation here, obviously.

Pretty sure that is anglo bantz again.

...this guy ahahahaha
youtu.be/8Qx2lMaMsl8

Someone out there is sick of her shit. I guarantee it.

best movie scene EVER

Daily reminder that Italians created Futurism and Fascism.
We are the most based ever.

>if you make exercise you can reach the Einstein IQ

I suppose if I had 100ish IQ, I'd believe that too.

>created Roman Empire
>Importet Niggers and Jews
>became mongrel scum and destroyed their own empire from within
so basically the same shit the rest of the west is doing today

>Mfw I’m blessed Sardinian and I get called inferior by nigger lover countries

>IQ
>somehow the mean isn't 100

Sardinia is beautiful, great people too

serious question, are there less refugees and niggers in Sardinia than in Italy`s mainland?
pic related: the Sardinian flag

I'm getting my hands on Sardinian QT soon :)

Nobody wants to live in Sardinia, not even sardinian themselves

>created Roman Empire

barrel chested italian here who gets a nice tan in the summer. i’m stubborn, i can get heated sometimes, but i’m smarter, more athletic, better with girls, and downright superior to all my white friends.

adherence to religion/tradition? gis "sardinian women"

Yes, hardly any foriegners at all. Sardegna is too far away from mainland to make it an option and if you start to rob and steal in Sardegna they will kill you. More like Corsica than Sicilia.
Most beautiful coastline in the world.