MS moved its base in Germany to Munich

>MS moved its base in Germany to Munich.
>Subsequently, Munich had a new election for the city council.
>Surprisingly, the new major decided that Linux does not work and that there are too many security restrictions with Linux.
>After 10 years on Linux they spent $59.6 Million on windows 10

Other urls found in this thread:

scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.de/2016/11/0day-exploit-compromising-linux-desktop.html
wired.com/2015/09/microsoft-using-linux-run-cloud/
unvis.it/wired.com/2015/09/microsoft-using-linux-run-cloud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand enough about operating system security to have an opinion about your post.

the command line is white supremacy.

96.6% of servers are linux

But if Windows 10 is so insucure someone should hack them to prove a point.

Linux is far more secure than windows. Ppl were conned.

>After 10 years on Linux they spent $59.6 Million on windows 10
Linux was way more costly than those $60 millions. And the office workers hated it. The Linux experiment was caused by a leftist push and it failed because Linux is commie cancer.

How was linux “costly”? You need admins on either platform. Was it redhat or cent?

>Linux is far more secure
lol, no, it's only that no one uses it on the desktop. if it were as popular as windows it would be the most insecure shit ever:
scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.de/2016/11/0day-exploit-compromising-linux-desktop.html

In those 10 years they spent more on consultants, schooling, support for their Linux systems than they would have on Windows. There was a study that made Gnutards cry.

If you think Linux is free (as in beer) then your time is worthless.

>Linux was way more costly than those $60 millions. And the office workers hated it. The Linux experiment was caused by a leftist push and it failed because Linux is commie cancer.
Linux is an IQ filter test. If you can't use Linux, well then you should still be smart enough to know what I'm going to say.

yea, and what kind of people did you expect to be working in the worst of all paper pushing professions offered by the government?

>there are too many security restrictions with Linux.
nigga what? of all the retarde shit I've read today

Windows has no edge over Linux distributions that's worth 60 gorillion.

Perfect.
Much easier for the NSA to listen in with their own M$OS installed.
Linux has too many security restrictions for the NSA to constantly work at decryption, just send it up to office 365. It's very secure!

I remember reading about this story, still I don't understand what we are suppose to discuss here or why it's on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

Noobs can't into Linux they are too retarded to use computers so they need Microshit to hold their hand.

>alpha as fuck
>gets a roastie pregnant

Roasties are for pump and dump, also for torture if posible, there is nothing alpha with being the beta bux of jamal's son

This thread is falling down because the shillings hate Linux because they receive zero sheckles from it. I have been using Linux for a year as my daily driver and it is fine. Works just the same as any Microcock is with a few notable differences. Not constantly querying HD without permission. Linux is superior. If you are posting on a Microshaft OS in 2017 you are a cuck by nature and a faggot and a spy for Macrocunt. Fucking kill yourselves winfags and enjoy your botnet.

It's Saturday so you can spend it installing Linux. If you read this and you aren't running Linux by Sunday you are a Jew loving faggot and you are too stupid to post here/ own a computer. STOP sending telemetry to the Californian Jew. Daily reminder that with the exception of Califags Microballs is a pajeet company and any parent can read your files. Also if you want tech support you have to speak to packets before he will reset your wife's sons password so you can get the vid he filmed of you taking it up the ass via strapon from Bill Gates who dressed up as your wife to infiltrate you bedroom to fuck you (she fucked him too). Daily reminder Sup Forums is a Linux board. Mactoddlers get the rope too.

If you consider using Linux, then use FreeBSD.

fuck off nigger

tbf Linux is not what it once was

This just try Linux as a dual boot i guarantee your windoodoo portion won't see much action. Just remember if you dual boot to create a partition for it in win dskmgr BEFORE you install loonix. Otherwise Microbrain will not see it. This step isn't in all the guides so bear this in mind. Windows users have to go back.

It's like this:
Want to get actual work done in a secure environment? You use Linux.
Want to use the piece of shit you grew up with? You use Windows.

It's not even a contest between the two in terms of quality of life or workflow (especially). There is only a single legitimate reason to continue using Windows these days: Critical software you need is Windows-only and a viable alternative for this software doesn't exist.

pic related is what my desktop looks like

Linux has a learning curve, and it takes a bit to get over that - but everything is customizable; from ricing down to program configurations and pieces of the kernel. It really is YOUR computer.

>There was a study that made Gnutards cry.
Sponsored by microsoft, and full of shit (which is why "gnutards" were "crying" about it.

and literally none of that is related to servers

the kernel has over time become too bloated for high-end server applications

>I do not know what are modules or to not select retarded shit for my server farm.

That's a sexy desktop you have user, not gonna lie. I've actually been thinking about learning Linux and installing it for real this time.

Just shut the fuck up for once, for fucks sake.

>Ein Volk
>Ein Reich
>Ein Linie

Oy Vey!

>not sweden
disappointed, use a proxy next time

>Linux is commie cancer
498 out of top 500 supercomputers run Linux while remaining 2 run Unix
~70% server market share
~70% mobile devices run a linux kernel
so you admit "commie cancer" is superior everywhere except for the shrinking desktop market?
Free and Open-Source Software is about control, it's about the user having control over his hardware and software and how he utilizes it. I want control over my OS and hardware and not use it as a service. Closed-Source software takes away control and ownership(!) of software and data from you and transfers it to the company. But if you want to suck corporate dick go ahead. Give up your digital property to Microsoft, Apple, Google etc. Because that's the capitalist way right?

>Linux has a learning curve, and it takes a bit to get over that - but everything is customizable

Yes there is a learning curve required to actually customize Linux, it's called being a complete nerd and learning how to program. 99% of people don't want or need to do that.

why are you morons comparing meme linux desktop applications to what OS servers run?
there's a reason 90% servers run linux and that german town from the news article got absolutely jewed
50 milli to run servers for 10 years? eat a dick, burgerboys; I can find some poojeet to do it for 50 euro and then another poojeet to look over his inevitable fuck-ups for another 50, and maybe even a 3rd one

Linux = nice server operating system. Would be alot better of there were actual documentation for 90% of the shit people write for it. Other than that, it's a shit OS.

If you want to really do anything productive on the client side with a computer, Windows is where it's at.

That is how corruption works.

>it's called being a complete nerd and learning how to program.

lolwat
honestly, this statement alone more than makes the case that you've never actually used linux

>the nanosecond computers became strong enough to write a line on the screen basic gui systems were invented
>Apple became a massive hit just for having a real gui
>so did Windows

>40 years later
>durrr we know better, than those old retards, GUIs are stupid!

The absolute state of Linuxfags

Czechia YES!

I dont see how linux could be good as enterprise solution for desktop usage. do they even have window equivalent features?

kek

you riced your desktop and use deprecated commandline shit woooooooow

its costing about $3 million and oyu save having to teach all your employee churn how to use linux and can hire cheaper support instead of that one guy who knows linux inside out and how to connected a new lable printer to sarah in caterings linux custom laptop shit pile.

>have to teach server maintenance how to use linux
are you fucking retarded? you wanna teach them what computers are as well?

Read the rules
No nudity

-Dr. Sage report

kekekekeke

That's actually false. Linux is the most secure if you're not a complete Dumass

>If you think Linux is free (as in beer) then your time is worthless.
this

linux for desktop is a hobbyist thing. the customization that linux users tout is only a downside. some organizations even use macs which are even more expensive than windows machines because it's much simpler than if everyone has their custom linux setups.

you mixed the people there, the one getting hit is the first three, the other one appears just on the fourth

The whole point is that the tool man has a raping advantage and thus the human race improved

Its the opposite you fucking anime faggot.

> commie cancer ?
What a fucking retard you are. That's what that idiot Blamer said.

wired.com/2015/09/microsoft-using-linux-run-cloud/

Archived that for you
unvis.it/wired.com/2015/09/microsoft-using-linux-run-cloud