Look at this abomination

Look at this abomination youtu.be/Sdar6mqqgno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xP3KJHwSecU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can they at least use better lighting?

Carl Jung stated the shadow to be the unknown dark side of th personality.[4][5] According to Jung, the shadow, in being instinctive and irrational, is prone to psychological projection, in which a perceived personal inferiority is recognised as a perceived moral deficiency in someone else. Jung writes that if these projections remain hidden, "The projection-making factor (the Shadow archetype) then has a free hand and can realize its object—if it has one—or bring about some other situation characteristic of its power."[6] Thes projections insulate and harm individuals by acting as a constantly thickening veil of illusion between the ego and the real world.

>australian

Fucking kill me ARAGREGBFWE

she dated him to fuck with her parents but she feel in love. lmfao

What mental illness does she have pol?

I really believe the Nazis were more highly evolved spiritual beings sent to this degenerate earth to try and make it better. But unfortunately the evil fucking Jews won again. The next time we will not lose.

U guys have the most degenerate accent

>melborne

no surprised they're australian

Mate this fucking typical dumb slag coalburner ticks all the boxes.

>hoop ear rings
>eyebrows
>shazza accent
>cakeface
>melbourne

just fuck my country up

Also I wouldnt be surprised if he chimps out someday and beats her to death. The race mixing whore probably would deserve it anyways

shes not white shes part abo

We need a 40% face as it is tranding.

>those comments
AHAHAHAHAHA

She could do so much better. Dude is super ugly even by black standards. He's 1/10, she's 7/10 could be an 8 with better eyebrows. Dude seriously looks like a prehistoric swamp monster.

He probably has a big dick? She does have a roastie face

Laughed out loud when I got to /ourguy’s/ comment

She has the “I only fuck niggers and have incredible underlying psychological issue” makeup, hair style, and demeanor.

If a white woman has hair that tightly braided to her skull you know she is a coal furnace

>she's 7/10
maybe its the tranny kardashian/chola look but you're rating too high m8

Of all the groids she could choose, she chose the dinduest dindu that dindu nuffin

Beastiality.

Well then, she won't regret this ever...

No, the reason you aren't getting to fuck white girls isn't jews, bucko.

Maybe she just looks like a 7 when she's next to a 1. Maybe that was her whole plan.

Quasi Dindundu and Shezmarelda

3/37 on the nig thermometer

That man has dead fish eyes, sanbaku eyes, and fishmouth combo. Only a woman is unable to see the huge warning sign painted on his face.

lmao even black guys are saying wtf

>M'lady.

Guys why is the shadow behind her wearing a white shirt

>she's 7/10

it's pretty simple. white guys have small dicks.

i'm a white girl and you guys have no idea how much bigger non white men are.

take for example the average white penis is like 6 inches by 5 inches. well ethnic men have like 7.5 inches in lenth and 6 inches in girth so the pleasure is compounded because of how much larger non white men are.

I'm white and I have a dick bigger than that. The key difference is that white men have standards and black men do not.

I hate niggers

That explains it all 2bh

This guy gets it.

shes a good looking girl that dates a literal hairless gorilla who is disgusing even for nigger standards
whats more to say

>i'm a white girl
Opinion discarded till you produce the required picture with accompanying timestamp.
You are free to take your leave if you are unable to comply.

struth m8

tits or gtfo

>she fell for the dating unlocked characters meme

i'm a white girl too and i exclusively fuck 24 inch horse cock. small dick black and white bois cannot compete

If you have feelings for a single woman, simply let her know that you REALLY love her, look in her eyes, if she rejects you, just let her go, and face it.

Dont give her a second chance. Dont waste your time.

>a fat gorilla can get a white gf but i cant

>i'm a white girl too and i exclusively fuck 24 inch horse cock. small dick black and white bois cannot compete
This, this, this! I'm a based nazi girl too and only use horse cock. I have a bunch of horse dildos at home.

>I really believe the Nazis were more highly evolved spiritual beings sent to this degenerate earth to try and make it better.
well some of them actually developed a theory, that they were the successors of Atlanteans
HAIL ATLANTIS

when a cock hits your cervix it hurts like hell
not in a good way, or a hot way, or any other kind of way. More like a "get off me right now" kind of way

big dicks are not fun at all, what's best is a medium sized one that you can actually have sex with

>that meme flag
>im a gurl

you're a shitposter until a timestamp appears doll

is this a new hydewars sketch?

its like a stereotypical propaganda video that would be made against these type of relationships
the guy seriously looks like a gorilla

youtube.com/watch?v=xP3KJHwSecU

BLACKED

>Next time
Implying there's going to be a next time. Nope.

Lol

Top kek

He's ugly even for nigger standards. Wew lad

One of the most ugly niggers I've ever seen.

And that bitch is filthy as fuck.
>layered caked on makeup
>those eyebrows
>hoops
>that hair
>that accent
I've met only a couple of women like this, despite how much I travel, and they're always disgusting, dirty whores

>someone will actually believe this

As said above, even by nigger standards this guy is fucking hideous. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if she wanted to burn the coal couldn't she of found a more human looking nigger? Jesus wept son.

LMAO you probably aren't a girl. You're probably a mad black guy. I am a bisexual guy and you are either lying or an idiot. I have fucked plenty of guys and usually white guys have good size dicks.

>slavs are bas-

>what's it like being a complete abomination

what's the point of this thread?

you'll die a virgin if all you can think of is penis envy and this kind of shit

REPORTED

>proxy

I think people are just shocked she's dating negro shrek. He's ugly even by nigger standards. Why are you taking it so personally? You look like shrek m

low iq and absent father

serve the victim by burning the coal liberalism

NO PROBLEM M8TY

From someone who has mixed babies, and has been in over 100 mixed relationships, only advice I can give is fuck what EVERYONE ELSE is saying and do what makes you happy. Only one life to live, and the mf's who hate are just jealous thwy cant find the same happiness... BLESSINGS from Oakland, Cali.

oh the haters! ppl hating bc they can't find happiness.

>From someone who has mixed babies, and has been in over 100 mixed relationships,

$2 blowjob from poor asians doesn't count as a relationship.

Is she even white? She's has to be greek if she's white