Why do Americans get offended over the 56% meme

Honestly funniest shit ever, whenever i see one I laugh out loud even if it's such low quality

Because we’re angry, fearful subhumans.

I think it’s because some believe there are foreigners that may believe it’s true that there aren’t really whites in the US.

Personally I never cared what foreigners thought of here since most are ignorant enough to believe our MSM.

Its our pride and ignorance
We will deny the white racial percentage of America, 52% and falling btw, because we want to remain a white nation. So we go on and on making fun of Yuros only to get extremely angry when they point out our own problems with memes.

Are yuropoors really that butthurt that we own their poor shithole countries that they spread this stupid 76% meme. Get over it, I'm one sixteenth black and I'll knock you out if you ever say I'm not white to my face.

never got angry over it. It's tedious after a while, but if that's what it takes for people to cope with their insecurities, I can handle the tedium.

Cause if I act angry in amerimutt threads people reply to my posts

It's all fun and games until you're on the recieving end

Cause it's sadly true

Only the shills like the state of our country, what do you fucking expect?
I'm not personally "offended". I'm just sad and angry.

Because it's a forced Soros $18 billion meme and the joke is supposed to be American whites are only 56% white but really the vast majority are 100% white.

Nigger

pretending to be white must really do a number on your self esteem.

not owning your dna profile must feel really degrading.

getting paid to sacrifice your morals would make me worry a lot about what awaits me in the afterlife.

making fun of genetics in current year is the height of irony, but you probably won't understand this one.

think of this, or imagine looking your parents in the eye and telling them what you do for money when you're spending that 'bantz' money.

so...what are you sliding today?? or do you have a rare form of autism that forces you to spend every day here? I can only imagine how self degrading it must feel to post images like this, especially if you aren't white yourself

>getting paid to pretend your subhuman and be bombarded with facts and studies that back this up, leaving you with a lifelong insecurity complex that makes you wonder if all your negative traits are a predestined uncontrollable curse on you that can never be broken.

I wish someone would dox the artist. enjoy some shamebucks on me for now though.

besides, everyone knows all mexicans in america support trump, who cares?
stop hating mexicans and jews you obnoxious antisemite

Repetition is a powerful brainwashing tool. You just need to tell someone something over and over and eventually they'll believe it no matter how stupid it is. This has been posted so much that people have forgotten about how spics call themselves white and skew census results, and was intentionally made to demoralize the white americans on this site

Pretty sure some highly educated people in your country just said the best thing to do is to turn France into an Islamic government to prevent civil war from taking place in the near future

It's hilarious because we've never been a "white nation". Sure we're losing our "majority white" status, but it's due to racial identity not being something we care about here.

self hating jews are the worst and the reason zionism will never succeed.

you must be proud of that accomplishment, betraying your morals, god, and your family all at once, and all you can do is say I'm angry.
that's not what I feel for you; it's pity.

do you believe in god?
do you think he's watching right now?
what does the kabbalah define as an abomination? do you think it includes soros and his employees, and those of similar dispositions???

it's simple, if you don't take shit from american then ' you can't bantz' but when you make fun of american it's 'divisive CIA psyop', americans can't stand somebody laughing at them

Kys, almost everyone I know has at least some black admixture and they're still whiter than you finngolian

One fucker says something dumb, it happens every Day, it is the same in your country
But I admit my country is fucked

How would it demoralize white Americans? White Americans will be shamed out of racemixing for good. If anything, it demoralizes mulattos, spics and hapas.

The thing is, the US might only be 52% white.

But that's because it doesn't count Mexicans as whites, but in reality the average Mexican is 66% white.

So... America might be dealing with immigrants that are mostly white, and Chinese immigrants that overstay their visa, but at the end of the day we aren't dealing with nigger immigrants, so I mean...

Why would any American get mad at this? How is it not obvious that whoever made this meme and those that continue to post it confused racial makeup of a country with racial heritage of individuals? Either way, let the euros have their fun with the 56% face. It doesn't change the fact that the American white is superior white made by possible by intermixing all the best qualities of the various euro whites into one

clearly this campaign proves that soros hates jews, hates israel, and hates zionism, and wants to subvert the movement from the inside.
All it does is weaken the legit support for isreal, and make real jews question their morals more while the target audience goes about their life unaffected.
they're much less offended than you are sweetie. someone calmly points it out. but everyones angry as far as you're concerned, hahahaha

like I said, you're sabotaging your movement and jews around the world. there's enough sentiment now to convince normies that modern jews are nazi-tier. and you're making it a mainstram concept. wow. how much longer until people get compared to nazis for supporting jews?

Your IQ must be very low

They're the 44% who aren't white.

You have a low IQ

What the fuck

Pokemutts

gotta mix them all

Ahahhahahahah
Nigger

imagine being the employer who fears losing their job because they keep hiring people who intentionally do a shit job of trolling

like here
.I hope that's a contractual position!
did they tell you what happens next?
did they tell you what happens if you die with an unclean conscience??? you guys have a right to now, go ask your supervisor about it.

looks white to me, abdul

You didn't answer the question you faggot aussie cunt.

need to get thicker skin/are just opposite politics tumblrtards

Europe , it must eat at you from the deep insides knowing that your once proud truly white as snow land has become as dirty as the 2nd day after the snowfall. You see America was never truly white, so your forced meme and mutt name calling brings no shame or pain. But you Europe, at one time you were as white as a fresh snowfall upon the Pyrenees. Now you’re as dirty as the middle of Mogadishu. Shame on you for foisting your own internal anguish at your demise upon America. Look at your own leaders and how they’ve sold your souls, your cities, your history to the bidding of the Jewish overlord and for what? Fleeting power of a personal nature. Shame on you all for allowing this after the blood of so many Anglo young men, pure white in spirit and body fought and died for your continent. I spit on you Europe. You are a disgrace to humanity and especially the dying history of the white man.

Lol nigger. And everyone you know is too if they are all 1/16th black. Gotta have light hair and light eyes to be white

They're not laughing with us, they're laughing at us. This isn't out of comedy this is out of malice.

indeed

This, I'm addicted to the (you)s

Well I have to agree, mexican are not worse than arabs and niggers
Yet, at the beginning the US were WASP, how many people are WASP in America today ?

It seems they do not Know to take a banter. This prooves blacks are right when they say white poeple in America have no soul.

The absurdity of it is hilarious.

With every passing day it gets more and more insane.

I'm flattered that I inspired you to take the time to make an image for me, but you shouldn't have taken over 10 mins, like holy fuck lol

please explain why you as a zionist are willingly betraying your people. it's very strange to watch such self destructive behavior; like watching a meth addict take more drugs for attention, or a girl post slutty images for validation.

> babby's first attempt at planting the seeds of insecurity
I can tell you drew from personal inspiration on that one

Cuz they're fucking liberals and Sjws m8.

I love how Americans get triggered by this

Its like Indians and poo in loo all over again

This thread amuses me,please continue

>I'M WHITE GOD DAMMIT
>ITS IT'S THE CIA
>IT'S THE JEWS

The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies
A murderous desire for whiteness

How can they look into my eyes
And still they don't believe me
How can they hear me say those words
And still they don't believe me
And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me?
And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me?

Honestly, knowing that Germany's next generation is ~60% white is all we need to know.

I've never seen this much jew hatred before, not even nazis or pol could achieve this..
then again, self hatred is a unique kind of hatred.

>reminder that whoever is doing this would like you to get a 23andme or ancestry test, thereby selling your dna to whatever company you choose.

thanks! I was pretty sure you were one too but needed a confirmation. See readers? they play both sides and just want to push a divisive narrative, while accidentally conditioning world populations to hate jews on moral grounds which makes any claims of antisemetism on their part impossible.

will you ever stop hiring people who troll their employers?? can you even discern the difference between the serious and fake employees? how does a company with so much money justify hiring failures?
they're so bad at this they might as well be bots.

also wow it sure takes a long time to make these images on your part, how embarassing!

>haha we are all just L... laughing at you guys posting that meme haha we don't care w we know we are white haha yeah haha Murcia haha

>tfw you are 100% 56%

not so long ago the meme was 64% wasnt it?
how come it changed so quickly, it can't be accurate, right?

They counted the hispanic as white

americans are already sub 50%

Mexicunt detected