Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version/ij40.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jews, communists and traitors
why do they need to specify jews,
all jews are communist and traitors

wtf I love poland even more now

>RT
more like Germany and Russia figured out they cannot invade Poland and win in the long term because Polish culture is eternal and unbreakable, so their propaganda machines keep working 200% efficiency to portray Poland as literallly nazis, which is ironic considering we were first victims of them as a nation

Can't argue with that

that headline is redundant

they could easily do it, like sailing into Sudetenland unopposed

I know but we don't want any trouble and you killed yourself with imigration and merkelism anyway

Imblying the burgers would let anyone invade their puppet state

in a puppet state vs puppet state situation, they would sit back and sell weapons to both sides

>Imblying the Jews would let anyone invade their puppet state
FTFY

>with what? Kransky's?

>Jews, communists and traitors
how verbose

God damn i love Poland.

Sup Forumsand

/u/s/a/

Lmao fpbp

>Say Jews 3 different ways
Redundant desu

I fucking hope so. German men, with the exception of the current military, and far-right activists, are all fucking beta males while polskis are stronk slavic gods.

>Polish culture is eternal and unbreakab
>TFR 1.3

explain Ayn Rand

poor Jews are revolutionaries that want to subvert the system
rich 1% Jews want to keep profiting from the status quo

>fertility rate=culture
ebin

FUCK YES POLAND. NEXT WORLD LEADERS? I'M SHITTING MYSELF

>their propaganda machines keep working to portray Poland as literallly nazis
>which is ironic considering we were first victims of them as a nation
Proceeds to hold nationalist march.
Make up your mind, eternal victims, will you?

and right after that nationalist march we are called nazis racist and other bullshit
it is easy to be eternal victims when either you or germans kill our elites every 50 years give or take
now give back Tupolev wreckage you asshat so we can prosecute Tusk and german agents for assassination and high treason

>being jewish
>staying in a poorfag hostel
Pick one.

>poor people are revolutionaries that want to subvert the system
>rich 1% people want to keep profiting from the status quo
fixed your stupid post m8

it's not stupid to explain why a certain generalization on Jews is false

Because communists and traitors don't necessarily have to be Jewish you dumb fuck.

It just seems like you don't learn from history.
No wonder, after all, you keep revision it all the time.

>Poland revising history
we had to write our books again after you induced communism on us
fuck off beyond Ural and stay there, we want nothing to do with you, murderous bastard

Poland gassing kikes when?

fun Poland fact, there's an age-old meme in Poland about the infamous trio of "Jews, masons, and cyclists" being responsible for all evil in the world, e.g. if there's something suspicious going on, and no one knows who's behind it, often somebody will jokingly say "żydzi, masoni i cykliści"; sometimes it's meant seriously but you can't tell because it's a meme

Why does this even get to international news? This is a hostel of a one radical guy, it's meaningless

Eastern European Jews are some lowly, bickering kikes. They are not like American Jews.

It's completely wrong
First of all the rich jews are pushing for change right now with their NGOs and big refugee funds. They are actively subverting whole nations through mass media.
Second, there are no poor jews in 2017.
Back in 1920 I would have agreed. Back then in Berlin there were tons of poor Jews pretending to be rich, they took out huge loans to buy jewelry and fancy clothes and then later killed themselves because of their debt.
Today it's exactly the opposite, rich jews pretending to be poor and normal folks on Twitter

Why not just say zydzi i czarnuchy?

Neocons would sell weapons to Germany, while Trump sells them to Poland.

We don't need an excuse to glass you since you put those NATO missle complexes. The second shit hits the fan, there's no more Poland only nuclear wasteland.

fpbp

and 2 seconds later there's no russia. wouldn't be that bade of a trade off honestly. knowing that all russians and germans would burn in the nuclear holocaust makes it almost worthwhile

he's a mongol. it's all about breeding and horses with them

Invade? No we are good guys, we will "defend" Germany. We will wait till every single german is killed by muzzies, go there to try and "save" them, kill all muzzies and take all German clay.

because there's virtually 0 niggers here and kids know murzynek bambo from 1st grade books and think he's a based murzynek

>there's no more Poland only nuclear wasteland.
if we take you with us to great beyond, I am ok with this

we've never had to deal with black people in Poland, so it wouldn't make much sense to say that t b h

Yep

They're all traitors to their insane hive-mind of globalist brown washing or to Israel.

Hardly any are patriotic to the people of their countries and the country itself.

because it's RT. they use every opportunity to discredit russia's geopolitical enemies

5 minutes later theres no USA or Europe. Dead Hand will take you all of you faggots to hell.

BRB going on backpacking trip to poland

>ready to die for his american masters
Good goy

>No wonder, after all, you keep revision it all the time.
Said country that think WWII never happened. And just "some" war started in 41 when russians decided to be good guys, right tovarish?

>ready to die for revenge
fixed that for you Sasza

This confuses me, Didnt the polish jews have a big hand in getting Germany to attack Poland?
I know they were the reason the Polish had enough of being used by jews,
And jews prompted the bolsheviks
I read the Morgenthau report on what was going on...
The jew was leeching off the Pole for nigh on 800 years being the middleman and selling Polish product to Russia..

jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version/ij40.htm

LINK SUPPLIED..

>american masters
Fixed for you dipshit.

American media would never be so petty and vendetta-driven.

It really is an eyeopener , have a read you will see how it relates to the here and now...
some things are very familiar indeed

>revenge
fixed that again you spierdolino

>Fucking russians
>Lets Nazis do dirty work for them, claims to defeat Poland
The Soviet eastern front offensive stops within twelve miles of Praga, the suburb on Warsaw's right bank
Between September 12 and September 14 Red Army resumes its offensive towards Warsaw

>WE WUZ VICTIMS
You invaded Russia first, you dumb poleshit. Also occupied southern Rus' and made them people there retarded. Of course you'll get shat on for this.

Before you put those missiles, we would only destroy US and maybe western Europe if shit hit the fan and they would destroy us living you alive to rub your hands "in revenge" like the jews you are.
Instead you prefer to die defending american masters.

You can call this idiocy however you want, but the fact that you will die protecting your mater still stands.

no, they couldn't afford it

That headline is just another way to stir up anti Polish sentiment.. something bad is going to happen there, it follows...

shut up przygranicze
>Russia is mad that Poland is putting up fight instead of just allowing to be taken over
get fucked asshole, you will not invade or NATO+China will fuck you up for good
and we will ruin your gas monopoly as well

At what point in history have Poland been the bad guys? They seem to be the most innocent ones in a lot of conflicts they're involved with

we invaded Czechy before WW2
we fucked up Lithuania with our debauchery
that is all, other nations had it coming

stop invading my home city, you're literally everywhere i go, reeee

Seems fairly standard for most nations that are powerful enough to get away with

>mfw northeast
low ukies, many Belarussians
way better

god bless poland ,the last mand standing in the west.

in wrocław it almost feels like every 5th person is a ukie now...

and that's probably not far off the mark, i remember reading that they'd already passed 10% of the population here, and that was a long time ago

yes they are increasing military spending over the next few years so i assume they are arming up for some kind of conflict

they are on their way to rotten west
we should just send them all to germany, they take migrants anyway

ah the good ol days..

>implying the american left isn't a KGB job

>implying KGB is not CIA
you are asleep

also "what aboutism" ... I almost forgot that beloved russian discussion tactic. fuck off, ivan. the behavior of US media has nothing to do with the topic of russian media behavior. two wrongs don't make one right, etc.

don't care about american masters. desu I would work for the kikes if it meant you are gonna get fucked off the surface of the earth

>Before you put those missiles, we would only destroy US and maybe western Europe
ahahahaha implying you wouldn't launch a dozen nukes at warszawa just because

>we were first victims of them
I see you conveniently failed to mention Poles killing ethnic Germans triggering Hitler to retaliate. Nevermind, maybe one day you'll get your reparations you keep hankering about.
Chin up polack.

>believing Goebbels propaganda in 2017
this is why deserve paki mayor

>hitler dindu.. hes a good boi

bydlo-tier intellect

More or less.

Fuck nazis are dumb.

Why would anyone invade Poland? Since capitalism people can just pay for what they need, one doesn't have to invade a country anymore to use some simple features/utilities.

hitler was right

>being this blue-pilled

just fuck off

>thinking Hitler was right
>in Poland
wykurwiaj do niemiec spierdolino umysłowa

Hitler was right indeed, goy

nie skalecz się tą krawędzią, zuchu pampuchu

>krawędzią

co

JUST NEEDED MO MONEY FO DEM ART PROGRAMZ

Jews are fucking TERRIBLE tourists, anyone that worked in the hotel industry can confirm that. Tour of israeli teenagers or strictly orthodox jews is among the worst thing that can happen. It's strange that banning them isn't more common

blacks are to stupid to organize any sophisticated conspiracy

>all jews are communists
>Not all communists are jews.
>traitors = kike lovers.
Jews were never our allies, so there isn't a technical betrayal.

A leftist shil managed to piss of a polish diplomat here. He said all those things you mentioned.

Funnily enough, I welcome Poland being depicted as a facist, racist state international media. I live in a provincial city in eastern Poland, and in the span of 4 years, the number of non-whites at least TRIPLED. Sure, most of them are university students, but it's still annoying to have to look at non-white faces.

>Russia
>Leftist

Doubt it, probably just a paid troll.

People here got pissed because of this. The little faggot even blocked the diplomat. Later he said he played the victim and said he was harassed. By a 58 years old lady.

meaning you're an edgy fagit

>tug popierasz nazizm, ale nadal jesteś podludziem z iq 89