youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0
>Pres Trump meets w/Cabinet, declares noko terror state 11/20/17
youtu.be/FcV1NuN1e9w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/94deI
archive.fo/cn0yJ
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/24/gop-rep-gaetz-now-evidence-fbi-investigation-hillary-not-follow-normal-standard-procedures/
dailycaller.com/2017/11/08/comey-softened-language-in-hillary-memo-even-after-cia-officials-called-her-emails-problematic/
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email
youtube.com/watch?v=ekr5cw2WAbU
youtube.com/watch?v=v8fetTLPVPw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147547939/
youtu.be/yu7n0XzqtfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

POOT

Friendly reminder, we're your friends.

We should look into it.

hopefully the dumb namefags wont be able to migrate to the new bread legally for a while.

Joe is so right (as always). The west should and must take it's fare share. We're ripping them off with these unfair terrorist deals.

As if "terrorism" is a huricane or a tornado, and not people following Allah's will

fuck FaceBerg REEEEEEEEEE

archive.fo/94deI

>GOP Rep Gaetz: ‘We Now Have Evidence’ FBI Investigation of Hillary ‘Did Not Follow Normal and Standard Procedures’
archive.fo/cn0yJ

Link for video:
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/24/gop-rep-gaetz-now-evidence-fbi-investigation-hillary-not-follow-normal-standard-procedures/

>According to the Florida Republican, who is also a member of the House Judiciary Committee, the process afforded to Clinton was different than it would have been for “any other American.”

>“We now have evidence that the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton did not follow normal and standard procedures,” he said. “The current deputy director of the FBI Andrew McCabe sent emails just weeks before the presidential election saying that the Hillary Clinton investigation would be special — that it would be handled by a small team at headquarters, that it would be given special status.”

>“Combine that with the fact that Attorney General Loretta Lynch told the James Comey to call this ‘a matter’ and not an investigation,” he continued. “That she met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac and that James Comey himself has admitted in testimony that he drafted the exoneration statement of Hillary Clinton before even interviewing her or other key witnesses. We seem to have a departure from the normal application of the law. And we will be calling for a full review by the Judiciary Committee of the processes and procedures that potentially gave Hillary Clinton a different process and a different standard of justice than would be applied to any other American.”

*fair

/SWIFTIES/ UNITE!
>MAGA!

>muslims live close to other muslims so they get hurt the most
>therefore bring more muslims here, bigot

I wish I knew why these people were so dumb

I almost feel bad for Jeb, and then I see pictures of his wife, and then I really do feel bad.

>CIA officials described emails found on Hillary Clinton’s private email server as “problematic” and damaging to the agency, according to summaries of interviews they gave to the FBI last May and June.

>The timing of the interviews is significant because they are within a 39 day time window in which top FBI officials, including then-director James Comey, edited language in a draft memo of a statement that was to be given at the conclusion of the Clinton email probe.

>A May 2, 2016 memo sent by Comey to three top bureau officials referred to Clinton’s use of a private email server to send and receive classified information as “grossly negligent.”

>But according to Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the memo was changed on or around June 10 to refer to Clinton’s actions as merely “extremely careless.”

dailycaller.com/2017/11/08/comey-softened-language-in-hillary-memo-even-after-cia-officials-called-her-emails-problematic/

>Texas shooting
>criticizes others

>something happens in FUCKING EGYPT
>"pray for Egypt"

Ok /ptg/, Sightron or Athlon Optics, perhaps some other manufacturer?

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email

>In April, The New York Times reported that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, one of which was said to be authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.” Chairman Grassley then requested a copy of the document from the Justice Department, which has failed to respond. A month later, The Washington Post reported similar facts and provided further details about individuals involved in these communications. The Post reported that the email in question, sent by then-chair of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Leonard Benardo of the Open Society Foundations, indicated that Lynch had privately assured Clinton campaign staffer Amanda Renteria that the FBI’s investigation wouldn’t “go too far.”

>Comey was reportedly concerned that the communication would raise doubts about the investigation’s independence and began discussing plans to announce the end of the Clinton email investigation rather than simply referring it to the Department for a prosecutorial decision. Comey’s extraordinary action to announce the end of the investigation was a break from Justice Department protocol, and was later cited as justification for his removal from the FBI.

cringe

>you now remember the 'Chuck & Nancy' shilling

Found the faggot.

Too cute not to repost!

Thanks, zuck.

Yeah he also said if we invaded Iraq that it would bring "whirled peas". Why would Bibi lie to us?

Richard Spencer

hey germ user.

LOL

>When a Muslim murders a few hundred neighbors, they're usually also Muslims

Is Joe a stealth Islamophobe?

We're shipping 60,000 back to Haiti in 2 years.

Don't be sad friend, he's just playing the long game

Whoops forgot the pic

What did that tiger do to deserve a whippin'?

what's the point of working hard and building a better future when America will collapse within decades? The entire world is conspired against white people, we have literally no chance of not being hunted down and killed in our own homes, if we even have points at that point.

All our prospects are so bleak, what's the point of pushing forward?

Because Poland likes to watch before he buttfucks Russiaball.

Why are you discouraged? People have suffered through much worse user.

Israel must be pretty serious about it since they are giving away money as well to get rid of them.

he posted this in the last thread

AYE AYE AYE AYE!
I AM THE BURRITO BANDITO!!!!

This is way to fun for /CBTS/ at the moment.

Didn't perform well enough for the chinks

>NN shilling still going

How can people who have never been in a networking class champion regulations adverse to networking.

Fucking fires up the the ol neutrons these fucks never heard of a peering agreement.

Okay, that's pretty simple, both /ptg/ and /sg/ made several "calm before the storm" threads, some dating back to 2014 and 2015.
BUT, the first thread they made about it was this as a general.

Which is from November 01.
There are several youtube LARPERS or crowd source information using this same headline.
Here is an example:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ekr5cw2WAbU
And this is another example that makes mention of this but about Uranium One:
>youtube.com/watch?v=v8fetTLPVPw
It looks like they are trying to set people up.
The "Calm Before the Storm" bs started in November 01.
I have some conclusions, I want to know what you guys think.

Wait, what?! That tiger is getting fucked?!

Why do you Seppo* cunts keep taking up thread space with your fucking Orangutan President.
Fuck sake, you aren't the goddamn world. STOP EXPORTING LIBTARDS TO MY COUNTRY YOU SEPTIC TANKS!

*Yank, Tank, Septic Tank, Septic, Seppo
Since you Burgers wouldnt know without it spelled out :P Septic Yanks

because with modern technology, it's never been easier to totally destroy a people, and all the barrels are pointed at us. People can suffer through hardship, but this isn't going to be hardship, it's going to be total subjugation and destruction.

There is literally no hope for any of us. Don't you see?

$5k a head in US dollars to a african nation. Should have just asked the nation if killing their citizens and they would've said yes.

>Hungary doesn't want non-Hungarians
>Israel doesn't want non-Jews

What a shock

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147547939/
First thread as a general of theirs.

There is nothing preventing you from just killing yourself instead of complaining here if you believe that.

They're all going to be overpriced as fuck and sold out by the time I turn 21 in May. How the fuck do you even join the CMP?

Lots of misinformation. Even I'm not quite sure what NN is.

>Many to Rwanda
Hey better them than us.

The chinks will be fed to tigers as soon as their time comes

Fun fact: You know how we don't deport people if they are likely to be killed upon return? The countries that Israel is sending them to have a lower life expectancy (62 years) than the ones they came from (and are supposedly "too dangerous" as a destination).

We're outdoing Trump with this scheme.

No Russia is. The original comic was a Kremlin funded Polandball knockoff that portrayed Poland as stupid so Russian shitposters made Polandball buttfuck Russiaball in their edits.

Oh wow, you went to Moon once. Good one, now how about you do it again and actually stay there. Away from me

>you aren't the world
Every country in the world belongs to America

I also thought Aussies were supposed to be good at shitposting. Disappointing

>we're

Russia has a space program, you could maybe ask them nicely if they would let you go to the moon yourself

wow, rude

>>Hungary doesn't want non-Hungarians
But we keep funding programs that make gypsies have more kids and hungarians have less

>blackpill faggot
Just off yourself if you're too much of a pussy to fight dumbass

too bad she only dates black guys

>just killing yourself
Be nice

I dunno, got a few (You)s which was fun :P

Black Friday

>/cbts/ is a shill general
no shit. it's boomer central, from what I saw, shizos and old timers having their "happening" thread

this is what happens when Sup Forums gets mainstream

Tigers can into space

thats like 1984 tier

>got a few (You)s
Sorry you have to do this to feel good inside. I feel for you user..I care...

>People can suffer through hardship, but this isn't going to be hardship, it's going to be total subjugation and destruction.
sounds like any chapter in any history book, rub some dirt in it and walk it off.

Nice get

And for non-americans, if you want to get the black friday experience, just play dead rising. It's got a mall, and a ton of zombies, just like a real deal!

you sound like a jew.

I'm just stating a fact, that is the Stoic approach.

youtu.be/yu7n0XzqtfA

It's serious in a sense that they might be trying to discredit Uranium One information using this board.
Because they started this bullshit on November 01, when everybody already knew the left's hand on it.

Oh no I've been found out.

J
U
S
T

It's actually a good thing. The more old fags and normies come here the more we can reach across America. We simply must stand strong in our resolve and mission

He should be on our money, not that sheboon Tubman.

There we are, the quote I was looking for: “Can you no longer see a road to freedom? It’s right in front of you. You need only turn over your wrists”

Nobody really pays attention to that general or takes it seriously, all it does is distract a few shizos, but these people weren't the brightest bulbs in the box in the first place, so nothing has been lost

Speaking of which, any headway into the uranium one deal?

>M-muh legacy

>pic related is you
My sides