White people got civilized thanks to Brown people

Hindus build Arkaim "Swastika City, Mandala City" in the southern Ural, Russia 2000 km from the Indus Sarasvati civilization. Hindus brought culture and religion to these white cave people and they even took some women along with them. That is why you find some "white" genes in India today.

'My ancestors used to live in caves and eat raw meat when India was highly civilized Nation 6000 years ago'~Yuri Bezmenov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qych3WYNViA
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE
ibtl.in/blog/2024/inventing-aryan-race-max-muller/
indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/
swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really
ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/
web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml
tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/
ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/
stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm
stephen-knapp.com/death_of_the_aryan_invasion_theory.htm
stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss12.htm
youtu.be/Mfi_VunJ0Sk
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
dataisnature.com/?p=2138
youtu.be/Zz0QaXERInw¨
youtu.be/rhNkToZyvm4
youtu.be/VqBLnJACWYs
youtu.be/I9aR_xfm-gE
youtu.be/o81851bufag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

civilized? how is dumping your shit into your drinking water civilized?

>Urals conquer India, institute Aryan caste system and religion that lasts for next 6000 years
>"White people got civilized thanks to Brown people"

Then how did India become such a fucking shithole?

fuck off India with your bullshit narrative to rule the world, its clear that us native americans are the descendants of the only golden era of humanity during Atlantis, and youre just a fucking con man, hahaha, die shit face, thanks for playing !

>caste system

>Aryan
The Myth of Aryan Invasion in India - Dr. David Frawley - India Inspires Talks
youtu.be/qych3WYNViA

The Collapse of Aryan Invasion Theory and the prevalence of Indigenism
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge - Full Length
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Rajiv Malhotra explains the genesis of the Aryan Dravidian Myth
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

Dr Subramanian Swamy exposing Aryan Dravidian Theory
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw

Aryan Invasion Theory Exposed By Sri Rajiv Dixit Ji
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE

ibtl.in/blog/2024/inventing-aryan-race-max-muller/

indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/

swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really

ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/

web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml

tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/

ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/

stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm

stephen-knapp.com/death_of_the_aryan_invasion_theory.htm

stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm

Hindu religion teaches that white gods came to India and taught civilization to the monkey people. The white gods impregnated some of the monkey women to create hybrids to build bridges and do other bitch work.

learn your religion, monkey.

Your point being, faggot?

We already know we evolved from inferior species.

What's your point?

DNA evidence proves the Aryan invasion hypothesis is true, its not even disputed at this point.

>whites evolve from brown subhumans and build upon their societies
>this proves whites are inferior
How so?

Poo in the loo

You have it backwards. Indians used to be Aryan you idiot.
They devolved to what you see today, through mudvasions, and mixing.

>eurocentric colonist nazi braínwashed propaganda

>Idiot

Why is it 105 million Pajeets have patrilineal descent from Pontic-Iranian Bronze Age peoples then? Hm?

>towers experience the same maximum differential settlement angle of deviation as pyramids

I think you must not have received much of the white god blood in your monkey ancestry.

Slavs originate from an Indo-Aryan Vedic culture dumbass

Your coubtry is a shithole you Latvian subhuman

hey OP, what was your favorite part of my post?

Was it where the genetic study made extra sure to point out that no central Asian mtDNA was included, scientifically proving that central asian invaders took your ancestors' women as wives?

Holy shit no fucking beggar HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

the english poo in toilets
If the Indians were brainwashed to think all that is foreign and English is good, why don't they poo in the loo?

pic related

Fucking dirty subversive kike, kill yourself. I hate you, I wish you and all of your foul ilk would burn alive.

>subhumans?

Computer-generated reconstruction of Mohenjo Daro, c. 2600 BCE. An astonishingly modern-looking city.

Those Indians were Aryans

>That meme is now cursed by the great grand wizard from the old world order

The people who created the indus valley civilization was Dravidian but ok

>Slavs were cave people until they came in contact with the Indians. The Indians came and built Arkaim and civilized the primitive slavs.

>Indians will drink my piss and eat my shit
>Have billions to buy nuclear weapons from Jews but dont have money to build toilets and cure people of rabies,TB etc etc
>Embezzlers
>And you can go and fuck yourself in the ass with your Hindu propoganda.You motherfucking >Cow piss drinkers

Hindu religion teaches that white gods came to India and taught civilization to the monkey people. The white gods impregnated some of the monkey women to create hybrids to build bridges and do other bitch work.

learn your religion, monkey.

subhuman indians with their false superiority of grandeur ,a race of slaves ,nothing to see here

>KYS Nazi

>eurocentric colonist nazi braínwashed propaganda

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss12.htm

Hindu religion is a religion that divides people dont fall prey into this old faggot Pajeet who is loosing his hairs and so ashamed that he hides himself under Anarchist flag
Nobody likes Hindus and Hinduism or Muslim and their Muslimiasm

>subhumans?

>muh alleged ancestors did great things.
it is great for a time if yu are able to building great palaces with lots of gold and shit, carving statues and making top notch gardens and beeing a spiritual hindu beeing or whatever, but in the last millenia you sucked ass, so dream on about a time when your'e people used to be hot shit, i get that.

I love you Leaf-user

>when you're so dumb you get BTFO by a leaf in the 2nd post but don't realize it

Holy fuck this thread was hilarious

>Kivisild et al. (1999) concluded that there is "an extensive deep late Pleistocene genetic link between contemporary Europeans and Indians" via the mitochondrial DNA, that is, DNA which is inherited from the mother. According to them, the two groups split at the time of the peopling of Asia and Eurasia and before modern humans entered Europe.[28] Kivisild et al. (2000) note that "the sum of any recent (the last 15,000 years) western mtDNA gene flow to India comprises, in average, less than 10 per cent of the contemporary Indian mtDNA lineages."

Muh barrage of links disproves established DNA evidence, lmaoing @ you fampai

>You can't handle the truth!

youtu.be/Mfi_VunJ0Sk

Must be a coincidence that north indians/Brahmans share genetic markers of Caucasians and look extremely white often possessing fair skin and Caucasian facial characteristics and the caste system was designed to basically have white people ruling progressively darker and darker people.

Im sure it was all a coincidence.

You’re pretty fucking stupid. Just because they used the swastika symbol they must’ve been Hindus? KYS, the Incas used the Swastika too, so did a dozen other ancient civilizations. It’s an almost universal symbol.

Then why didnt people worship swastika then? Nazis BTFO!

>implying I'm Latvian
It's still better than India
Hell, the qulaity of life in India is probably comparable to Romania

No, Romania is still better, I'm sorry for offending any Romanians

>Whiteboy so obsessed with our glorious past and that they still trying to highjack our history like fucking kangz. All this to fit your "white" eurocentric colonist nazi braínwashed propaganda agenda. Holy cow! How pathetic Hahah

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Rajiv Malhotra explains the genesis of the Aryan Dravidian Myth
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

That's lovely, yet it still doesn't explain why European DNA is present in Indians and it's concentrated in the Brahman caste.

because there's no such thing as "european dna" you fucking idiot

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

Keep bumping this thread pajeet.

For every video you link that “disproves” the Aryan invasion theory I can name five scholars you support the Aryan invasion theory. Why don’t you actually argue your point instead of linking YouTube videos Pajeet?

You literally didnt refute any of the simple points I made. Its simple facts and logic. Why does the caste system rank people essentially by how white they look? Why is there genetic markers of Caucasians in the higher castes?

>genetics don't exist
wew roach

>shitskin doesn't acknowledge the existence of DNA

lul

Thats why Poos are kinda smart, they got colonized long in the past.

>Don't you worry Martin Luther
We are still the oldest ongoing civilization in the world. Nobody can break us down.

dataisnature.com/?p=2138
youtu.be/Zz0QaXERInw¨
youtu.be/rhNkToZyvm4
youtu.be/VqBLnJACWYs
youtu.be/I9aR_xfm-gE

They weren't brown back then.
Only their success lured in a metric shitton of niggers and shitskins that wanted gibs, that's why those societies can't function on a high level anymore. All the proto Europeans moved and the former high culture became a nigger squat.
Examples are Sumeria, Babylonia, Egypt, India, Afghanistan, turkey and Germany.

nah mate you are wrong. India is 17% white cave human for a reason - and it isn't because your ancestors took some souvenirs. The contribution afterall is from the male side - i.e. white males contributed white cave human dna to india.

It's because some white cave humans invaded the indus and destroyed the old civilisation. Following this invasion came a period of chaos, and then integration.

He is a paid up Pajeet who drinks cow piss and is propagating it online inorder to win sympathies of Americans.
I know scholars who have studied about caste system in Rice Universities and their theory of Invasions and they all say that Hinduism and all pajeet religions are a lie

all of this is discredited by recent studies.
whats worse is that this is science pandering to political agenda's.

Its has not only been proved wrong but also proved in India that the people in India who claim to be white had their great grandmother raped by 50 British or white men so that they can claim superiority over their own fellow beings

nah. there is plenty of good solid and recent science on this subject you can find it on youtube.
If this thread is going after I have done what i need to do I will look for it and post it here.

look for 2017 genome studies of india. try and avoid political terms like 'aryan invasion'.

you guys got all hooked on this theme 20 years ago when they released the first mitocondrial dna studies of india. but this year and last some solid genetic analysis has been published which blasts all that into dust.

>Some old shit got found so what I say must be true.

OP is a fucking kike. Whites came from India and evolved later into what we are today. Also what are white genes? you fucking moron don't even know what you are talking about.

flag hiding shitskin

>its all political
>OP is a straight up paid by Pajeet's government.He is ashamed now and is hiding under the Anarchist flag.He has been brutually fucked by us on Sup Forums
>They cant build toilets or provide clean air for citizens but can spend billions in buying nuclear weapons from Jews
>Dont think Hindus are very good
>Hindus rape Christians in their country all the time.You can search it
>OP is a cow piss drinker and i hate these pajeets blindly

"europe" is a made up political concept. there is no "white race". fucking amerimutts with their identity politics and stormniggers are dragging this board down

I'm not even going to argue with untermensch goyim like you. keep on debating with your imaginary concepts like the brainless retards you are

how very pejorative. and look you dont have an argument. now you are putting words in my mouth, i didn't say any of that.

so lets put two and two together

>has no argument, engages in false pejoratives...very familiar style of disputation...

Key word is was

India today.

>Common pajeet
>Since you cant reason with arguments
>There is no point in talking to cow piss drinking pajeet like you

youtu.be/o81851bufag

Oh my, a delusional narcissist, better steer clear