800 years of colonization

>800 years of colonization

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy56AONULn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>800 years of inviting germans to your shithole

Fuck off lad. I understand Removing Germans from rather recently Germanized places like Poznan or Warmia, but fucking Stettin? WTF?

Also, why is it that seemingly patriotic and proud Poles only seem to concern themselves with boasting on how they took German land, instead of concerning themselves on re-obtaining lost eastern territory?

>fucking Stettin?
Do you mean Szczecin, ethnically Polish city we lost in XIIIth century?

>re-obtaining lost eastern territory
Why would we ever want these shitholes back? It would recquire endless ethnic cleansing to even make them useful again. It's much cheaper to turn them into our outlet, like we do with Ukraine.

>thousand year Reich
>"t-total war"
>"w-we w-will slam the door so hard"

years of inviting germans to your shithole
was worth it desu

Its Szczecin.

Also Krauts should give back Wołogoszcz(Wolgast), Zwierzyn(Schwerin), Kamienica(Chemnitz), Lubeka(Lubeck) and Roztok (Rostock) before Merkel fills them with rabid muslim niggers.

Come on Niemcy. It will be for the best.

>"If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything that we can even imagine today?"
kek, krauts eternally BTFO

Here's to you lads
Keep BTFOing G*rm*ns

>Don't forget Lipsk, Drezno, Misnia i Łużyce.

Marcel Kurwo i will keep asking this question for as long as you dont answer me. How much do they pay you for shitposting on Sup Forums ?

Also the graphic you posted was debunked sooo many times already and you still didn't care to change it... im dissapointed in you marcel.

you at least should start to support the Sorbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs

I thought my ancestors made a huge mistake by expelling the krauts. Seeing how cucked is Germany now proves the opposite.

you should have kept the good ones (those who didn't like the NS, even fought on the Allies side).
You should be careful, as you show signs of cuckoldry already, especially your girls like multiculti and the brown cock too.

>4 Weeks
>2 Weeks
>6 Weeks
>0 Weeks

Same as the deluge fucked our colonization of the east

I unironically feel you G*rms

>He thought that modern Germans are Germanic.
Top lol. You really were a stupid kid.

>good ones
Not existing.

who the fuck cares?
fuck off u filthy piece of shit nigger kike

They were never that Germanic, mostly Alpine actually

German=/=Germanic

German identity formed in the 19th century

>I thought my ancestors made a huge mistake by expelling the people that tried to destroy Czechia
top jej

>0 (zero, null) wars won

>Who is Louis the German?

Wew, at least finish your homework before shitposting kiddo or your mom will ban your internet access for another month

>tfw you cause WWI, WWII and now try to cause WWIII even though you know that you will lose and lost every time

some French guy

FUCK ALL OF YOU

>what is Franco-Prussian war

They beat China and a few irrelevant tribes.

which one?

>Prussia
>Germany
>Same thing

A frenchie named after a roman name for a piece of land in central Europe

>Estonia
Last time your country was relevant was on the list of countrys USSR spanned over

The German Empire was formed in 1871 during the Franco-Prussian war of 1870. The Prussian guy crowned himself in the palace of Versailles before the war ended.

Krauts are cucked

"damn the germans are really tough, guess we're going to have to firebomb their women and children then genocide the prussians for revenge"

they murdered them in the streets, women and children among them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy56AONULn8

>Not existing.
in reality everybody secretly wishes to be an economic powerhouse and nation of culture like Estonia.

god lets kick all fucktards east of the reich out of the eu. and lets see how famine kills them all. you fucking scum, we feed the fuck out of you for the last 25 years and now you are still mimimi they treated my ancestors bad mimi, go fuck yourself.

>they murdered them in the streets, women and children among them.
good

Don't cut on those edges, boy

use your power of the trips to doom the EU as such, it would be the best for everybody except the parasitic bigwigs.

Nothing of value was lost

WW2 was proof that you can't live with Germs, why would subhumans extend the Germans the decency of letting them go alive?

>instead of concerning themselves on re-obtaining lost eastern territory?
You mean the territory the grand duchy of Lithuania took from the Mongols and the Poles later stole through Jewish tricks? Polacks lost any claim to those lands when they lost them to a foreign power and needed someone else to get them back. Poles are historic thieves of the biggest kind in European history. It's a shame Nazi Germany didn't burn it all to the ground.

Start shit, get hit.

this thread

Maybe it's a good thing you guys are basement-dwellers without social life... Slovenian society is better off without your kind

U-UNTERMENSCH CANNOT FIGHT BASED ARYAN GODS

>needed someone else to get them back
Except that nobody helped us with retaking these territories in 1919. We did it ourselves.

Go scorch yourself in a comet anomaly

how many nonsens countrys here blame germany for everything is just funny. its good noone cares about you. the only countrys in the eu that matters are france and germany the rest of you fucktards are the mud under our foot. not go kill youself. we need lebensraum.

>taking back something you list all rightful claim to
That's called being a thief.
Can you read English?

WE IZ RELEVANT N SHIET

I still amazed you managed to rebuild Warsaw, all on your own, after one of the most destructive wars in history.
I remember guide tell us that city destroyed on 90%, and after the war polish authorities wanted just abandon it and move capital to other city.

you didn't answer my question

You can have Poland. Do what you want with it.

>Thousand year reich

>it's bad to steal *back*

Because at the end it led to our defeat. Look at all us. America, Northern/Eastern/Central Europe, Canada. We are all different, but we have one thing in common - our societies are facing cultural and demographic elimination. Taking pride in 70 year old war crimes is not helping the situation

literally a front to cover an evacuation, but nice try retard

my sides

>you list all rightful claim to
>t. PhD in memetics on anime imageboard

Every territory we reclaimed had a significant Polish majority and was ethnically and culturally binded with Poland.

Germany invades Poland with Ahmed army. Allies come together to butt fuck the Germans again. I know I can't wait to break in a German qt.

Yes.
If you don't think so, don't cry the next time Germany or Russia takes Poland.

And taking it from Mongols is not stealing by the way.

>implying

Germans are being rewarded by (((them))) for being good goys

>Taking pride in 70 year old war crimes is not helping the situation

We are the ANGLO open your borders and surrender your ARYAN children, we will take your ARYAN BLOOD for ourselves, resistance is futile.

And? They also fall into this category. We're all making the same mistakes. And if you think that nationalists in your shithole don't take pride in enslaving/killing us, you'll be wrong.
We'll never sort out our differences if this keeps up

>implying you're not going to be in a civil war against niggers and spics soon
Dumb mutt.

>Because at the end it led to our defeat. Look at all us. America
A lawyer in the us makes as much in a year as a Ukrainian does in a life time, but those brown people sure are scary

If were gonna use that retarded logic then you should give back all lands west of the Vistula

You're not even a real country.

There are no borders unexplored in this world you moron. The only thing left is conquest. If the Polish stole their land from someone else, then someone steals *Their* land, that means they have the right to steal it back. Everyone fucking steals. That's why space is called the "final frontier"

>if you think that nationalists in your shithole don't take pride in enslaving/killing us
Nationalists in our shithole are obscure minority, while Bandera and UPA have monuments in every major Ukrainian city and are revered as a national heroes.

You can do all the mental gymanistics that you want, it won't change the fact Lithuania has the greatest claim by right of conquest from a foreign power.

You should read more carefully. I said - we're all different. I don't put Ukraine in the same line with Western countries.
I wouldn't expect more from a Sup Forumsack
>Nationalists in our shithole are obscure minority
I doubt it, but whatever.
>as a national heroes
That's a great joke. Bandera is not even stuied in our schools. Bandera is never shown on our tv channels. Bandera is barely ever discussed by our "politicians". It's a meme, a "symbol' if you will. Our right-wingers reach out to that symbol, because we've got nobody else who did anything for our nationalist movement.

Pic related

Do you know where Vistula is on that map?

The homo habilis also has claims to the entire world.

If I ever get power to repatriate shitskins, I am sending them straight to Poland.

>wouldn't expect more from a Sup Forumsack
I'm not a Sup Forumsack. I'm a Russian.

You live in Russia and yet - insult my country? That's rich. We're in the same ship.

>I doubt it
All nationalist parties have below 1% of support.

>It's a meme, a "symbol' if you will. Our right-wingers reach out to that symbol, because we've got nobody else who did anything for our nationalist movement

And instead of cutting off from that symbol and removing it from public space like you removed Lenin statues you keep making the situation worse by naming streets after him, honoring UPA veterans, painting them as the national heroes.

You keep playing right into hands of Russian propaganda because every time you do it, more and more Poles lose sympathy to your cause and start believing that Ukrainians are our enemies.

>I'm a Russian
That would explain why you're too ashamed to even display your national flag.

That's what I am trying to tell you, dummy. We're all making mistakes that only harm us in the future

Except Russia actually has history

Maybe. Doesn't matter now anyway.

It's very difficult to like Polish nationalists when you're such insufferable cunts. You whine and criticise others for things you've done yourself completely without any shame.

You were trying to imply that UPA and Bandera cult isn't a big deal. It is.

No, it's not. Nobody takes them seriously here. If people like Bandera/UPA, let them. Besides, I'd rather have them here, than fucking commies.

Fuck off slave. You are nothing but vermin occupying other peoples land.

More like you are a bunch of Mongol rapebabies who did nothing but cause misery to themselves and all the poor nations you happened to conquer, and can't just admit that you would be much better of if you entered personal union with Poland in 1610.

kek POOles still mad cuz us and the russians gangbang them every century or so
lol you are like 30 percent russian and german DNA the rest is from the cockroaches who feast on whats left

>No, it's not. Nobody takes them seriously here
As long as they exist, Russian propaganda will keep using them against you until Poland turns completely hostile.

>I'd rather have them here, than fucking commies
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all".

>flag

I don't live in Russia. I'm off Russian descent. And I didn't say that to be rude or insulting. I'm talking purely from history. The only time the landmass of Ukraine has been completely unified has been by Mongols, Lithuanians, Poles and Lithuanians, and by Russians. Prior to this and in between this period it has always been a mish mash of various groups. 'Ukraine' as it is today is purely an invasion of modern policy.