Why Japan has no mass shootings

youtu.be/tPLoW4eFwiM

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/life/2015/01/31/lifestyle/call-arms-hunters-dwindle-animal-numbers-explode/#.WhlvEjtrzRY
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本の犯罪と治安
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
archive.is/bUnmc
narrative-collapse.com/2017/03/24/twenty-deadliest-spree-shootings-of-2017-so-far/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They think its the laws.

>They think its the laws.

>Storing the ammo separately would somehow stop you from taking the ammo out and shooting people.

japan is a homogeneous soy drinking nation

>why Japan has no mass shootings

No niggers, no CIA MKUltra shit, little to no jewish subversion

Too busy suiciding for mass shootings.

>united cuckdom has no guns
>not even the police
>knifes are mandatorily binned
>still have shootings and knife attacks
Clearly, stricter laws are the solution.

because they have subway gas attacks instead

D E M O G R A P H I C S

you're pretty fucking stupid aren't you user

Soy sauce

Shit guys I guess we have no choice.
Let's drop the age of consent to thirteen.

Japs are committing mass suicide by not procreating. Too much ennui to do it with a gun when they can do it slowly and without sex.

It's filled with Japanese people

1) Demographics
2) Japan is LITERALLY the only case where gun control actually correlated with a decrease in firearm control.

This has actually been common knowledge for some time now, so I'm rather shocked that the left didn't cling to this sooner. I'd always assumed that they were unwilling to celebrate a literal ethnostate but I guess none of them ever did their research to begin with.

Because the japanese aren’t retarded?

Its anime, isnt it?

>actually correlated with a decrease in violence in general
Fix'd.

Don't know how I fucked that up.

japantimes.co.jp/life/2015/01/31/lifestyle/call-arms-hunters-dwindle-animal-numbers-explode/#.WhlvEjtrzRY

I want the age of consent to be dropped to drawings.

I want to fuck that pencil line

>criminals buy guns legally

They just have mass stabbings and weaponised car attacks, sure

>Why Japan has no mass shootings
Because of high suicide rate.
They make all job done by themselves.

>has no argument
>u dumb hurr

This

Most of these fucking liberals think it is something else when in reality it is about the fucking liberals policies that let this shit happen. Most of the crimes committed in the USA are by nogs and spics more than whites or asians. Get rid of the first 2 groups and you see the death toll via guns plummet harshly.

>better education
>taught to take pride in their community and not just leave it up to the state to take care of each other
Clearly it's because ammo is not kept in the same night safe as the gun

They have an ethnically homogenous identity, unlike bastard multicult mongrel America.

just dont mind the crippling suicide rate, and stabbings.

people are gonna lose their shit regardless of if they have guns or not.

A proud homogenous population rooted in deep traditions and history. It's a winning formula.

Because they have a limited white population. Whites are fucking savage when it comes to mass shooting and mass murders in general.

You're confusing white with CIA plants and (((whites)))

AI faggotry is AI faggotry

it might honestly give you that extra moment to think, and decide its not a good idea.

>ethnic Mexican makes a video about gun videos
>doesn't realize his kind along with niggers are the problem

Chicago has a shooting every fucking week nigger

gun violence**
whoops

They have mass stabbings instead.

>Japan known for strict, poweful culture which regards tradition even over law
>IDS DE LEGISLAJINN :Đ

>tfw you want to go on a shooting rampage but your bullets are in a cabinet in the other room

Add in niggers and spics and a quarter of the Japanese population would be wiped out from so much stabbings

No, gun control post ww2 has actually increased the crime rate, since the crime rate in the 50's and 60's is around the same as those in the 30's.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本の犯罪と治安

>week
More like every few hours

No, it wouldn't. That's fucking retarded. Someone who has been driven to the point of mass shooting by mental illness or some other reason, is not going to have any second thoughts in the 60 seconds between getting the gun out and getting the ammo.

Storing them separately only insures that your weapon is nearly useless for self defense.

>Whites drive up the mass murders and shootings in the big cities
really makes me think

source?

We did have mass shootings in the past. Also we dont have the medications they have in america to become psychos.

Those shootings don't matter. Only blacks die.

>Did I mention they have to keep shitskins and niggers stored separately in another landmass.

lol the Japanese won't even steal an unlocked bike on the street

>why Japan has no mass shootings
has to be the dumbest fucking premise, ever... these fucking people need to actually understand the culture they're talking about

>0:58 they have every right to do so.
>spends the next 43 seconds talking about long list of restrictions.

The Las Vegas shooter planned for 4 months, do you think 60 extra seconds would have made a difference?

>Murders commited with illegal guns
>second amendments fault

Wew

>criminals obey the law

Well there are no guns. So it's pretty well impossible to kill people with a gun, isn't it? Only retard Americans seem immune to logic that's as simple. As 2+2=4. Americans deserve the corpses they have, their massive murder rate. God knows they've done everything within their power to ensure it.

Not really, here we keep them "stored separately" has a wide definition. Like gun(with trigger lock) is kept under the bed, the ammo is in the dresser along with keys. See its separate, only an extra 10 seconds if that over ammo with the gun under the bed. This also shows how retarded that constraint is. Unless they specify in separate rooms it does nothing to make a mass shooter even pause.

Japan is also a homogeneous and high IQ population, whereas the US has nigger galore.

>Japan is also a homogeneous and high IQ population, whereas the US has nigger galore.

Mass shootings are 99% by white males. /pol BTFO as usual.

[citation needed]

You're kidding, right? I assume you're not 10.

why would japanese mass shoot other japaneses it makes no sense?

really makes you think why in america this rule does not apply

10 inches? you've assumed incorrectly LARPer

Japan has no mass shooting because they're such uptight polite muh tradition beta cucks that even the yakusa inmate tell the guards about wild hemps growing near by their prison. I swear, their hitman say ''GOSAMENASAI SEMPAI'' before they cap you.

Other countries do have this problem though, the number of victims is fairly comparable between the US and EU. Even Poland had an attempted mass shooting fairly recently, but the dude was stopped by a shooting range instructor with a CCW.

maybe because they have no Muslims or niggers?

A lockable box that you have the key for will stop you from killing people not the fact its just immoral.

This

>white people committed some 64% of the mass shootings. Black people committed close to 16% - Mother Jones

Considering that the US is like 60% white and 14% black, it's pretty much a wash.

Surprisingly, serial killers are disproportionately black.

>A 2014 Radford/FGCU Serial Killer Database annual statistics report showed that for the decades 1900–2010, the percentage of White serial killers was 52.1% while the percentage of African American serial killers was 40.3%.[34] Popular racial stereotypes about the lower intelligence of African-Americans, and the stereotype that serial killers are white males, may explain the media focus on serial killers that are white and the failure to adequately report on those that are black.[14] Similarly, in a 2005 article Anthony Walsh, professor of criminal justice at Boise State University, argued a review of post-WWII serial killings in America finds that the prevalence of African-American serial killers has typically been drastically underestimated in both professional research literature and the mass media - Wikipedia article in serial killers

They don't have the Democratic party there. Look at where most gun crime and murders occur in the U.S., and it's strongly associated with Dem voters. Coincidence?

>WHY JAPAN IS RUN BY THE YAKUSA

>suicide rate
Japan is not in the worst 20. This is the latest ranking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Anime/hentai

>Be me
>Visit Tempozan in Osaka
>Giant ferris wheel.
>Huge aquarium.
>All kinds of visual stimulus.
>See hundreds of school children (look 6 or 7 years old) standing in pairs in the ground.
>No one running around.
>No screaming.
>Children all lay out mats on ground, sit, and begin to each lunch.
>The loudest noise heard comes from the water fountain.
>Just the sound of water splashing on water.

Astonishing.

is japan advanced/based or xenosexabiogotted for not wanting refugees.
PLEASE VICE, TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!
are they allowed to have a culture because they are not white, therefore cant be racist?
WHAT IS GOING ON?

You guys #21 or what?

>African-American serial killers has typically been drastically underestimated in both professional research literature and the mass media.
Very few know about the Zebra Killers. Estimated 70 white people disappeared and murdered in San Francisco.

No Muslims, know peace

Niggers are a symptom. You are right whites do get all the high scores, shows you just how sick our society has become.

>Elliot Rogers
>Not white

Wew

Never heard of them till now. Amazing what the (((media))) doesn't report, isn't it?

I always post them here, which to be frank has a large audience attuned to such things, and every time someone says exactly what you did.

>40 years later, the case is rarely talked about — almost forgotten.
>“This was such a racially-tinged sensitive issue, ” explains Agnos, ” a radical sect of black Muslims killing white people. It’s something this country is not comfortable discussing or remembering. So it sits on the sidelines because of that factor.”
archive.is/bUnmc

I think it's to stop thieves from being able to grab both of them at the same time. Maybe give the owner more time to stop him.

Their xenophobia has produced nirvana.

Nice try. Now go through the names in their spreadsheet list of shooters, look all Arab and Caucasian-sounding names up, and see how many of them are middle easterner or north african. Once you do that, you get the real data, and, get ready, whites are underrepresented, ME/N africans overrepresented.
Yet another example:
narrative-collapse.com/2017/03/24/twenty-deadliest-spree-shootings-of-2017-so-far/

Wrong pic
Their crime rate, just like that of other developed countries, was going down regardless. The big Australian examples of legislation didn't accelerate the downward trend of violence there, for example. Gun crime in the US has been going down over time, only kept up by...well, you know what.

>Why no mass shootings?
Internal turmoil is a personal problem and they have the suicide stats to show for it. It would be inconsiderate to lash out against other people of the community.

This is polite to a fault, that's for sure.

It's full of Japanese people. The gun crime stats for East Asians are the same everywhere, whether they live in Japan, China or the US.

>gun and ammo stored separately

Because mass shootings are caused by ammo falling out of the box, rolling into the gun, and chambering itself.

You legally habe to store them separately in the USA too.

Japan has no crime at all, and it isn't due to laws

>Gun and ammo stored seperately
>Someone breaks into your house
>"Hang on i just need to get the combination for this safe"
>"okay now i need to get the ammo"

It just stops you from defending yourself which is what they really want

Soulless domesticated bug people. They're whole country is going down the drain but tell them one thing and they will obey like programmable robots.

>tell them one thing and they will obey like programmable robots
Not if you tell them to fuck and have kids.

Aaron Alexis and Myron May were black... both were exposed as MK Ultra victims being lased and microwaved until the breaking point by the CIA.

The weapons dont care if you are black or.white.... they strike the RFID frequency of the nano imaging probes in your blood if you are in the program.

The Ft Lauderdale ANG guy from Alaska was Puerto Rican.

Skin color doesnt matter.

Hey.... why did the Marines raid Langley again?

are you high or something?

Fucking lol