Police should only be equipped with less than lethal weapons

Police should only be equipped with less than lethal weapons.

Because
1. The offender should not be killed, he should face trial.
2. Will prevent fatal police violence against innocent people
3. Accomplishes the same thing a lethal weapon is supposed to do - stop the offender.

Until non lethal weapons are as effective and reliable as lethal weapons, no.

I agree as long as laws are passed removing their liability.
I'd love to see the police full auto rubber bullet a crowd but I couldn't imagine the lawsuits that would accrue. Therefore, in instances where non-lethal force is used, liability of the officer or department is voided.

It doesn't make sense becaue if the offender will be armed with a lethal weapon the Police officer not only won't be able to enforce the law but also might get killed himself.

whatisthisapictureforants.jpg

what about insulting people with giant speakers?

That's an interesting point OP. If I may, which types of weapons (lethal or non-lethal) are used to disperse protesters on a constant basis?

"1. The offender should not be killed, he should face trial."

stopped reading there, that dream is not always possible

Phasers have not been invented yet.

Whats the point when liberal judges will let the offenders off with a warning.

Americans aren't giant pussies, user. One week as a cop in America and youll be begging for your service pistol back

yeah taser are pretty effectives.

hi meme flag nigger
now fuck off

What caliber would these be?

>Police should only be equipped with less than lethal weapons.
People who genuinely believe this should sign up as a cop and try to patrol a Nigger Ghetto.

It's your life on the line.
You could be killed by a nigger around every corner.
Try it. You WILL, change your mind.

Can a version of this exist with ultrasound targeted at individuals?

R A R E

US citizen here. I honestly think our cops (most of who are psychologically damaged bullies) should have access to fully automatic weapons in order to protect and serve honest and hardworking citizens, like myself, in society.

I want myself and my neighbors to be terrified whenever being pulled over for a speeding violation that not only are we going to be shaken down financially with petty tickets, but also that our lives are put in jeopardy by some rage-aholic manchild hiding behind a deadly firearm.

>Seychelles

What even happens here

Wrong.

The sole purpose of police brutality is to cleanse our communities of niggers and other degenerates.

Rubber bullets can very easily become lethal if aimed, accidentally or not, at the right spot. For instance: it has more than enough force to crush arteries that run beneath the skin, for example, in the neck. it can also cause permanent injuries like losing an eye.

Aren't they already in bongistan? I remember seeing pathetic vid where 10 cops half of whom are women cant arrest some manlet.

(1 post this id)
11kb.jpg
slider detected

Oh, just lounging on the beach, sipping on drinks with tiny little umbrellas on them...

Exacly....try find men willing to police than.
Also psychological effect would be gone so i bet 40% rise in crime....nigs dong bige a fuck if they go to jail.

Hurrrrrr let's equip our cops with worse weapons than civilians durrrrr

Ok, so do away with police, disarm all the whites, and let the negroes run wild killing and raping everyone. How clever!

Police primary weapons should be non-lethal

I will actually start shilling against the 2nd amendment if police were demilitarized and the basics were kept(a modern musket is an AR15, a STANDARD mag in the US military is 30 rounds, semi auto is all a rifleman needs(full auto is only for militia firing teams suppressing etc and permits) and body armor should be legal around the world for law abiding citizens)

PEOPLE ONLY BUY A SHITLOAD OF GUNS WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TRIES TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHT TO OWN ONE AT THE SAME TIME IT MILITARIZES ITS POLICE FORCE

STOP LOOKING SO FUCKING SUSPICIOUS