The left can't mem-

>the left can't mem-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/MyHeartandStrokeNews/African-Americans-and-Heart-Disease_UCM_444863_Article.jsp#mainContent
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1ZjMqoGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off retard

You might as well upload a picture of sonic dabbing and call it political

>wow meats get red at higher temp
So it means that black people are fried and so why their brains are not working?

I wonder what the white workers, who traditionally were the left's base, think about this.

Spice is a black meme
>yt don't season *smacks lips* now shuga throw on sum'a'that store bought uncle nigga steak spice
>*destroys America* that shit gud

thats black people, black people can meme

you have to be really racist in order to meme properly

The right makes better meme's because the truth is always funny. But the lefties meme's are garbage because they don't relate to truth.So shut your face hole nigger and go steal some bikes or something.

Evolution made niggers black because they've been stealing things at night for 200,000 years

>replace black guy with white guy
>replace whites in text with jews
>you now have Sup Forums

>see
I wonder if you can really consider blacks to be leftists. Their tribal societies in Africa are communistic in a sense, but their entire ideological outlook consists of gibs. Can they really be of a certain ideology if they don't even understand the tenets of said ideology?

youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8

fuck you user, I spat my coffee all over the keyboard

"White" is now a racial slur. Only white people may call each other white

why would a jew steal someones bike? do you have autism or summet?

>the right can't mem-

>asking the Jews for help
>stealing a Jews bike
I'm not seeing it

He probably thought that was an epic troll. Cringy that he's too ashamed of his country's flag though.

It's true that Jews and Nig nogs do the wrong things and that's why it's funny but it's not trure that whites do the wrong thing so it just isn't that funny.

Truth is always funnier.

>the only things the left meme about is how they themselves are inferior and selfhating

>Implying they would figure out how to make concrete, plastic and European style clothes

deffo ashamed of my country's flag, yeah

They don't need them anymore, whites are nearly below 50% in the US now. The same is coming eventually for frogville too

>~10 minutes to run a simple VPN

wew lad

>who made the bike
>who can actually point out jewish names and phenotypes that connect to (((people))) who harm said Whites
>(((who))) has to hide behind a flag like a kike nigger fagot

(((You))).

thats racist

They stole them

who eats niggerfood?
What is niggerfood even?
I mean sure, I enjoy a spicy thai dish or Indian sometimes , but Niggerfood?

so you saying left = niggers?

gottcha

This is my response to every lefty/reddit meme ever

: |

Geddit?

Don't forget to ask for water, a buncha lemons and sugar packets. Free lemonade man

That´s weak genetic people. Should be gassed with niggers.

Seeing hiv positive on his shirt always makes me chuckle

Every single time I see this thread remade it just solidifies the fact: THE. LEFT. CAN'T. MEME.

Is... this supposed to be funny

It's just one joke. Have a bigger sample, and make sure it's political when you call it either left or right.

Never understood how cracker is an insult, would you be offended if I called you a Mcnugget?

A good meme is where it is both cleverly hinting at something without blatantly telling what said thing is. Though this only works for memes about actual people e.g obonobo.

> I can't say spice from seasoning something something white people
I`m just curious, are blacks using that "packaged mix of powdered shit with E621" to call their cooking spicy?

Because I see some try hard ad campaign traces behind it.

I love the subtle memery with the nigger wearing an Argentina national team shirt.
Is it shopped too?

Really shows how talentless these killjoys are when this is one of the better ones they've made. Most of the ones I see are
>DRUMPFFFFF SEXIST ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPA DOES DUMB SHIT HAHA FUNNY xD AMIRITE?
tier

"Cracker" stands for "ass-crack" and also for "cracking a whip", implying slavery.

And yes, they will be offended to be called mcnugger.

Yeah, nigs just load everything with salt and pepper and act like they know how to season things.

Their thanksgiving turkey will taste like a fucking salt lick and they'll jiggle their arm flaps praising grammas home cooking.

I'm so white I avoid the sun. After 15 minutes out my skin starts to feel grease is frying on it.
>mfw Fair skin is so unfair.

My in door skin is why I'll never sweat in the fields.

My favorite seasoning is sage.

Just face it, straight white males can't make music. White males have no culture

White women are fine ass though, and they can sing and shake their butt like .

Look at Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Mariah, Selena Gomez, Miley. They're an example of white girls who can sing, put on a good song, and have a fine ass.

Literally what us the point of white male music? Like, fuck off already. The music industry doesn't want you, or your garbage """""music""""".

Name a current year white male singer? Literally none. They all suck. Best people in music are us black folk, and white women, and maybe a few white gay bois, but that's it

As for you metal '''music''' listeners, Go fuck off and headbang somewhere else. You died in 1991

Ed sheeran
Maroone 5
Literally any male country star
Justin Bieber
Eminem
Eric Clapton
Bonus Jovi
Journey
Etc....

You are an idiot who listens to pop. But why not look up who writes those little tunes of yours - you may be a little surprised.

>wow meats get red at higher temp

it doesn't

We all know they can't

There's music beyond billboard top 40 fag

this, blacks are strategically leftist, because of gibs, but i don't think they really believe in this whole equality bullshit

>Kekistan
Nah, you can give them a free helicopter ride

> Name a current year white male singer?
I personally do not like it in the slightest and he is iberic, which some might consider not really white, but he is the biggest on jewtube. And it is not even in english.

I know that is part of project of USA trying to integrate la ratza to their panamerican union of some sort. And still.

>dat breeze too nippy nigga

You cant name one composer?
You uncultured savage. Go bang on an animal skin.

>implying working class white people don't purposely eat the spiciest possible shit just to be a tough guy

That would really make me think

Traditional nigger food is other niggers:

Beethoven
Mozart
Widely regarded the best composers in history, with an incredible, autistic level of understanding of the nuances of harmony, rhythm, and timing. 2 Whitebois.

The biggest bands in the world are all Whitebois.

The best modern producers of electronic music all Whitebois.

Anything in the top 40 is derivative garbage, musically speaking. Although, it is exceptionally well produced (by Whitebois)

You’re only proving that the left can’t meme.

>The left can't meme.

They are addressing us as slave master...

That's why it doesn't make sense.

>singing is all that matters in music
>saying "ooga booga dat ass bitch" is singing
>forgetting that most people with a little training can sing really well

Jesus christ wtf. Go see a dermatologist.

But there are no whites, from who did they stole them from?

and then, this
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/MyHeartandStrokeNews/African-Americans-and-Heart-Disease_UCM_444863_Article.jsp#mainContent
because they eat like shit

Wait, what's the relation between Argentina and aids, I think I'm missing something here
Can you explain the meme?

connect the dots

guys, don't bother
when someone brings the
> hurr durr whites can't music
knowing that music is basically a white gift to humanity
it's either trolling for the sake of trolling, in which case answering only validates the poster
or that the poster's ignorance is so deep you'll never be able to take him out of the misery pit

lmfao this dude looks darker than the turks at our local kebab shop. call me a divide and conquer shill but there's no way you'll convince me meds and southeast euros are white.

>Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Mariah, Selena Gomez
Uhhh...these are white girls you say?

race is not skin-deep

Fucking hell fire, no wonder everyone thinks your retards

In fact if you look closely to the semantics, "acting white" means "acting as a free man".

They prefer massa giving them some food and a place to sleep, instead of being owners of their own lives.
And then they all slave their asses at drug dealing, brainwashing, real estate price manipulations, political campaigns, etc.

>Whites eat Buffalo wings and ghost peppers and put spices and garlic in anything.

>Blacks eat KFC or McDonald's
its a stupid meme

Eating mud cookies and tire necklacing is Black culture.

There is lot of truth in this message

> MOOOORTAL NIGBAAAAT

this, black people can meme although it's nigger tier memeing

Checked for truth. They actually do that.

That`s why I told that iberic might be considered not a white.

They are European and thus white. White people are the most diverse people on the planet, which is why we don't need to keep importing retarded criminal niggers.

i look like a fucking spic all year long

>Sage
Left cannot meme for shit.

This is a nigger meme. niggers can meme because they're as racist as us except they pretend to be equal and leftist to get all the free gibs

>Name a current year white male singer
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1ZjMqoGs0

Also pic related

You are even worse than a jew.

We are smarter than them of course we make stronger memes than the right ever could. Recessive and dominant.

My sides

Tfw when you just came from your white girlfriends house

nobody listens to Ballet music except for soyboys

Do black people eat spicy food? I've never heard of black people eating spicy hot food...Mexicans maybe. Black people probably think salt and sugar are spices.