My granddad called my gf a shitskin in front of my entire family. She's crying right now

My granddad called my gf a shitskin in front of my entire family. She's crying right now.

Thanks a lot Sup Forums

based grandpa

If she is then you shouldn't be with her. Race mixing is bad. I didn't have anything to do with your grandfathers actions.

>old people say shitskin

"niggardly bycatch" is probably more likely

well is she because if she is he's not wrong

nice

greatest generation?

>literally contributing to the le 56% meme
Neck yourself my dude.

I love the word shitskin.
I remember once at the local after school club, I must have 5 or 6. Some shitskin was being a dick, I said something mean to him because he was being a dick. I said his skin was the colour of poo. Of course I got in trouble. Even though he was being a dick.
It's like a metaphor of all racism I've ever seen. Foreigners use racism as an excuse to avoid taking responsibility for their own misbehavior.

your granddad loves you more than that thot ever will

>gf
Nope

My grandpa said you’re a weak bitch.

ahahahahaaah
Based granddad!

>She's crying right now.
Sorry about your waifu OP

Hooray for gramps

My granddads can't tell you anything because they're dead. Make the most of the time you have with them you little cunt.

Based. Was over at my grandparents yesterday with my cousins and we all were talking about how shitty it is to live near niggers. Non-whites are literal animals and you should be ashamed of dating one.

based grandpa. you are a disappointment to him

In the US I think they're given instructions on how to play the race card as soon as they get off the plane.

fpbp

kek. also, witnessed.