How are Muslims so naturally redpilled on Jews?

Are they taught this when they are young? Is there media openly promoting counter-semitism? Where do they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36c1PTAya2U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_in_the_Russian_Revolution_and_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
youtube.com/watch?v=RdWV02Szb5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_Richter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam the Jews strongest weapon at the moment.

They are taught this when very young, it's in the Quran and the hadiths basically. I think I remember at one point they compared Jews to apes that live in trees, and one of the Quran verses was like "Look behind every tree and you'll find a Jew".

Even the most moderate Muslim distrust Jews

You know, most of the Western World was red pilled on Jews before WW 2.

Then the Jews made the propaganda point that if you're against the Jews, you're for Hitler - who they made the enemy.

That shut up guys like Henry Ford and Charles Lindberg.

>That shut up guys like Henry Ford

Now that was a great man. Not only a great industrialist but truly cared for his workers. If they managed to shut him up, there's no hope.

Not really. They are totally oblivious to the fact that Jews are always defending them in the west, and wanting to bring them to the west.

>who they made the enemy
Hitler sort of did that on his own by, you know, attacking everyone unprovoked.

True. It really was your president Roosevelt that ruined the west. Had the republicans been in power, the U.S. would have stayed neutral during WW2.

all kikes need to die asap. Who will replace the kikes after they die tho?

user, Japan attacked the U.S.. Hitler then declared war on the U.S., because he was in an alliance with Japan.

>Who will replace the kikes after they die tho?
the Swiss

The Koran, ya idiot
Did not actually happen though.

at least we wont have to kill their women.

Oy vey how antisemitic spare my feeling

What the fuck kind of a face is that!

This is the first time I've really seen the resemblance to a rat.

Because they live around Jews, probably.

That's seriously what redpilled me about them. And they never went under a long enough period of Jewish cultural subversion to erase the stereotypes.

And why did Japan attack us, pray tell? It was due to our material support of China. Had we just stayed out of it, Fascism would have swept Europe, Asia and Africa and we'd all be much better off today. What a colossal blunder.

Well they're not so much redpilled. They just want to kill anything that isn't them.

Also house of Saud is kike puppet so keep that in mind.

This.

Muslims are deranged, they aren't red pilled.

Mohammad hated jews and the quran is filled with jew hatred retard, learn to google you fucking idiot.

because they are low IQ inbreds, just like most of people here
and that's bullshit, Muslims were welcoming Jews for centuries, they were far more friendly to them than Christian world

No shit retard. Like I said, they didn't have the Jewish cultural brainwashing that, say, the US did to erase the historical disposition against Jewry.

I'm not defending Islam or the Koran or anything mind you. I think wretched stuff for the most part. I'm just saying if you don't have hatred for Jews culturally installed into you and you've never lived around Jews to learn how they are for yourself, then you might go around thinking there's nothing wrong with Jews.

I honestly don't give a fuck, I have like 10 Jew and it's kapo genes anyway. Keep wasting your time and posting.
You're new aren't you? Look up how real fucking old Jews look lol

>10%*

kike cock smokers

They have the same IQ as the average stormfag.

disliking Jews =/= being a Hitler dick sucking conspiracy tard
former is legitimate, latter is just indicative of being retarded waste of oxygen, especially when your life and politics revolve around that

they lived right next to them for like a thousand years.

Muslims are as psycopathic as jews so i dont get the hate

We helped Australia defend their home turf with our marines island hopping the pacific and Aussies have the best bants. I regret nothing.

Since when am I a Hitler dick sucking conspiracy-tard?

1 drop rule.

Also the oil embargo, and Hull note

Sad, continuing trade could have improved the lives of many white Americans (aside from the few in the silk industry) hurt in the depression. But no, 135,000 had to die in the pacific to feign saving china.

This. Swiss are just the better version of jews anyway.

Jews are at least smart and contribute something to the world
what did Muslims ever accomplish? wherever there's Islam there's misery and bloodshed

Is the average IQ of Jews really 107 - 115?

The average JQ is 7 million.

I didn't say that, I just expanded on your post

i doubt
i have talked to jews online and they dont seem smart
maybe the smart ones dont talk online?!
who knows

kikes have brought more misery than we can measure you dip shit.

Because they are very similar. Through themselves they know the enemy.

So kill both. Germanics are just better jews anyway.

OK, thanks. Hitler did a number of things wrong including but not limited to not gassing the kikes. And the spread of Islam should be stopped since as you point out we all know what happens when you get more than a handful of them around.

Is there a best of channel on YouTube? I want to see all the great mudslime quotes in one go!

and growing.

Russia would've repelled Germany regardless of whether we joined the war. After losing the eastern front it was already over.

nah, that's just wacky conspiracy theories/pseudo-religion
some people believe in God, some believe in The Jew
why kill anyone
Jews have their own state, they can fuck off there if they don't like something, and Muslims also have a lot of land

A fringe idea that will remain fringe, in the genetic realities of the 2017 West. No modern ethnostate will stay stable if removing slight mongrels today when it has the immediate problem of removing visible minorities and restructuring their cultural guidelines. The one drop rule is just your shitty personal opinion which I don't give a shit about.
Depends on what blood they have, West and East European Jews are smarter than the de-facto Arab north African Jews.

>why kill anyone
They’ve proven to be problems. The best and longest lasting solution is extermination.

What would it feel like to fuck that?

that's not proven, and besides, people willing to butcher people without discrimimation are far more dangerous

Jews BTFO, notice that in the video he quoted about afraid of flying and airline years before MH370.

youtube.com/watch?v=36c1PTAya2U

I thought finding niggers in the dark was hard and difficult but then I realized it is much harder and more difficult to find beautiful women in Israel.

Probably suboptimal. You have to mash up the insides first before they become like lube, and outter skin is actually kind of stiff. Like you wouldn't want to lube up an index card and whack of with it probably, especially if you don't have a foreskin to stay in between.

I’m fine with being dangerous. You’re still getting your asses erased.

>Jews are at least smart and contribute something to the world

ah yes. debt economies, consumer capitalism, nuclear weapons (which do what jews do: destroy completely), child sexuality, relativity and all the other fucking shit that stains the fabric of reality.

That's a Skaven I'd fuck

they have no illusions to how the jew is. we only hate muslims because kikes imported them into the west. this is what kikes do. they keep the goyim against each other, playing one off of the other.

I found her brother......hmmmm!

the swiss aka mountain jews

Aloe is fucking magical, "grandmas medicine" here.
How do you guys use it, just cut and apply the pulp and slimy or do you make it into a cream?

>I am actually thinking of producing Aloe and sell it to old ladies.

Yeah, you can almost literally cut a piece off and start smearing the pulp, and it does actually feel good on cuts and burns. But it grows like a weed. You'd have to market it to people too dumb to make breakfast without setting the kitchen on fire.

Using it without refining it is not ideal for certain areas of the body. Also really sticky. I just buy one of those 99,9% bottles and I don't have to wash it away after and feels better than any after shave and is great for bruises and muscle pain/soreness.

There are shops that sell those kinds of plants to hipsters at a really high price so look into it.

Anything they contribute doesn't outweigh the shit they brought to the whole World.

>nah, that's just wacky conspiracy theories/pseudo-religion
Are you fucking retarded???

>first Politburo, founded in 1917 to manage the Bolshevik Revolution: Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Stalin, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
>mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of the maternal grandfather of Vladimir Lenin according to various published researchers who suggest that Lenin's maternal grandfather was a Jewish convert to Christianity (Alexander Blank).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
>he served first as People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs and later as the founder and commander of the Red Army, with the title of People's Commissar of Military and Naval Affairs. He became a major figure in the Bolshevik victory in the Russian Civil War (1918–1923).
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian Jewish family, of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_in_the_Russian_Revolution_and_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
>(born Hirsch Apfelbaum) Gregory Zinoviev was born in Yelizavetgrad, Russian Empire (now Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine), to Jewish dairy farmers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
>(born Rozenfeld) Kamenev was born in Moscow, the son of a Jewish railway worker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
>(born Girsh Yankelevich Brilliant) Sokolnikov was Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
>was a Swedish banker and businessman. Aschberg was a leftist sympathizer and helped finance the Bolsheviks in Russia. In gratitude, the Bolshevik government allowed Aschberg to do business with Soviet Union during the 1920s. In 1922, Aschberg founded Roskombank, the first Soviet international bank.
>Due to his Jewish background he was endangered when France was invaded by Nazi Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
>The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Tsarina Alexandra and their five children Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) and all those who chose to accompany them into imprisonment – notably Eugene Botkin, Anna Demidova, Alexei Trupp and Ivan Kharitonov – were shot, bayoneted and clubbed to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
>(real name and patronymic Yankel Khaimovich) was a Russian Old Bolshevik best known as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16 July 1918.
>The Yurovsky family is of Jewish origin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
>A number of sources claim that Sverdlov played a major role in the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and his family on 17 July 1918.
>Sverdlov was born in Nizhny Novgorod as Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov to Jewish parents Mikhail Izrailevich Sverdlov and Elizaveta Solomonova.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
>He is known for taking part in the murder of the Romanov family and for the devastating role in Sovietization of Kazakhstan (Small October) which resulted in a deadly famine in Kazakhstan of 1932–33, which took between 1 and 2 million lives and is known in Kazakhstan as "the Goloshchekin genocide"
>He is also often referred to as Shaya Goloshchekin (Шaя) by the diminutive from the name Isay in Yidish. "Filipp" is his party cryptonym.
>From the family of a Jewish contractor.

Yeah those gels they sell are pretty rad. You can even use it for fapping or whatever because it's gentle on the skin and just gets absorbed anyway. And meanwhile it's not labeled
>SEX GREASE
or something so you can leave it in your bathroom as hand lotion or whatever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
>was a Soviet politician and administrator and one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin. He is known for helping Stalin seize power, for his role in the Soviet famine of 1932-33 in Ukraine, and for his harsh treatment and execution of those deemed threats to Stalin's regime.
>Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents in the village of Kabany, Radomyshl uyezd, Kiev Governorate, Russian Empire (now named Dibrova, Poliske Raion, Kiev Oblast, Ukraine).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
>Yagoda supervised the construction of the White Sea–Baltic Canal with Naftaly Frenkel, using slave labor from the GULAG system, during which many laborers died.
>Yagoda supervised the deportations, confiscations, mass arrests and executions that accompanied the forced collectivisation, and was one of people responsible for Holodomor which resulted in deaths of 2.4 to 7.5 million people.
>Yagoda was born in Rybinsk into a Jewish family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

While their antisemitism is problematic, you have to cast this in the light of Palestinian oppression. American and British imperialism in that region is to blame. Traditionally they were not enemies until colonial powers began meddling.

Jew hatred is codified into Islam because Jews didn't want to convert to Muhammad's belief system.

And that's just to name a few. There were plenty of other kikes involved in Cheka, NKVD, red terror and famines.

Conspiracy my ass.

You mean like this?
I could really use it for my backne, goddammit I don't even drink sodas or eat junk food, maybe once a week and still, got all those painful shits back there.

>How are Muslims so naturally redpilled on Jews?
How many Muslim countries have been thrown into chaos because of wars fought on Israel's behalf? I'd honestly be more surprised if Muslims weren't redpilled on the Jews.

>posts one that look like a dildo
top kek

Yeah something like that. I can't recommend one brand vs. another for its medicinal properties.

The average IQ of the European Jews.

Because political correctness and western self hate doesnt realy exist

It makes political debates into intense and halerious comedy shows

>Are they taught this when they are young?
Yes
> Is there media openly promoting counter-semitism?
Yes
>Where do they learn?
From family and media, like you said.

You know that clip from Palestinian TV showing Mickey Mouse teaching kids about killing Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=RdWV02Szb5k

Are you retarded? What do you mean by that?

Daily reminder Palestinians are Semites.

>disliking Jews =/= being a Hitler dick sucking conspiracy tard
While I'm not a fan of Hitler. But his hatred for jews was not baseless. They tried to overtake Germany, he saw what they did to Russia. And don't forget about Weimar degeneracy and jewish role in it. First trans surgeries were made in that time, by jewish doctor...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_Richter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

B/C the Muslims know who has been pushing the USA into wars against nations Israel wants destroyed

I honestly do not think Jews can think in long time horizons. The Jews in their wild hatred of the European have destroyed the white family, promoted degeneration, and worked tirelessly for open borders so our countries are flooded by Muslims resulting in...

A) whites snap and the international Forth Reich happen resulting in annuda shoah

B) The west becomes a Muslim caliphate resulting in annuda shoah

>Islamic golden age
Look it up

Dey still crazy against whites though.

Don't trust dem muslims.

>acting as if Muslims and Jews are different
>says they are red pilled while worshiping a denomination of Judaism
>claims it is natural

the fuck is wrong with you?

Hate is redpilled. Love is bluepilled.

Agreed. Henry Ford was a great man. Redpilled on kikes despite growing up in a rural area of Michigan.

Because Muslims are not fooled by Canadian Crypto Jews and are but beta orbitors.