Spain
Greece
Balkans
East Europe

Add yours

Albania
Romania
South Italy

The only ones who developed culture and civilization are not white? The only ones who developed Evropa are not white?

soon:
fr*nce
sw*den
g*rmany

Sup Forums memes aside even if italy or spain are highly developed nations, theyre on the borderline between the semetic genetic clustering and the european, so you could say that a lot of meds literally are not white.
Too bad soon all of europe, even the whites, will look like meds because of not having purity standards and the fact that most "white" europeans have residual morrocan blood/ jew/ semetic blood.

>evropa
inserting German words in your English won't make you anymore German

digits confirm shitaly is white

Why don't you show us your flag before you go telling us the founders of western civilzation aren't white you fucking mutt
Inb4 le 56% meme

There is no white country in Eu you imbecile

Reveal your flag

>hidden flag
sup mutt

hiding behind the meme flag

>inserting German words in your English won't make you anymore German
what are you even saying?
evropa is just europe in latin with the u changed to v (which is how the romans wrote)

tfw people actually think Spain is not white

the term white is stupid but useful. Of course spain isnt as "white" as say ireland or norway, but they have the mindset and thats what matters.
Whiteness exists on a spectrum, not a simple binary.

check my flag

>evropa
>inserting German words in your English won't make you anymore German

American education

ironically this is your future after every "white" person has some residual somali/morroccan. Look at what happened to sicily/ moortugal even with a small arab population

why are you even pretending like "white" is an even remotely well defined group?

I am not white and don't want to be white mostly because it's a meme race with no grounds whatsoever.

DAILY REMINDER TO FILTER KEKISTAN FLAGS AND SAGE BAIT THREADS

>Sopa De Cocoa

dont bump this shit potato nigger

This

In Norway we have a derogatory word for dark-haired, dark-eyed southern Europeans. We call them degos.

Confirmed

this
meds are not white
whites are weak subhumans

They are yellow and red

Anyone with brown eyes is not white.

I wonder who is behind that post

Damn, how does that nigger dick feel in your ass
:)