Population of Stockholm is 942,370

>population of Stockholm is 942,370
>population of immigrants in Stockholm is 27% or ~254,440
>This includes European whites like Finns (~18,000) et al
>The rest are non-white, including Africans, etc
>The attached image shows that 194 people are in organized crime
>Of these 94% are immigrants
>Doesn't this image mean that only a tiny percentage of immigrants are even involved in organized crime at all?

So isn't pic related just good old-fashioned scare-mongering? Like saying that new HIV cases in a certain town tripled in the last year, but the number went from 2 to 6 and the town population is like 100,000. Doesn't it also make a case that immigrants are overwhelmingly peaceful and law-abiding?

I'm genuinely curious, if I'm wrong I'd like to know, actually, like are my stats wrong, did I calculate wrong, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#Perpetrators
nationalreview.com/article/445237/sweden-crime-rates-immigration-what-are-facts
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=TV-5nLoAVwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To me it says, there would be no gangs without immigrants. Also organized crime =/= crime in general.

Neither position is mutually exclusive:
- Most gang members are immigrants.
- Most immigrants are not gang-members.

I don't really see what your objection is given that no-one is claiming most immigrants are gang members?

I I told you that in Finland, men from the middle east and Africa rape women at 18 times the rate of native Finnish men, would I be claiming that all or most immigrant men are rapists?

Quite accurate if you don't count sex in marriage as rape.

That's a good point, although you'd have to prove that immigrants created organized crime, i,e, what if they just muscled in and took over for the native Swedes who were in organized crime before?

Unfortunately I don't have stats about organized crime in Stockholm from 30 or 40 years ago.

Also, sending home 254, 440 because 194 of them are involved in organized crime seems a bit excessive, to say the least.

>organized crime =/= crime in general
that's a great point, let me look up stats on rape, robbery, et al

Organized crime >that they know of

>gangs
they're forming tribes to replace the many relatives they had to say goodbye to
media is just being racist like always

> all or most immigrant men are rapists
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I never said the numbers were mutually exclusive, but I did question the scary large font that emphasized the percentage, also your use of the word "most" is misleading since an overwhelming number of immigrants are not involved in organized crime

i'll have to look up your rape stats, I'd like numbers (Finnish population, number of African/Middle Eastern immigrants, number of rapes etc)

They all wannabe Tony Montana. That's the immigrant's biggest aspiration.

>germany
>sweden
>france
are doomed due to the fact that their police force is nothing more than a beta joke. rapefugees will automatically see this and take advantage

Just because gang bangers constitute a small percentage of criminals doesn't mean the rest of the shitskins are behaving themselves, you absolute brainlet.

>also you have to remember... they hide crime data or outright ignore it...
ah, good old fashioned FAKE NEWS/VAST HIDDEN CONSPIRACY (3 million illegals voted for Trump, don't ask me to prove it tho), handy isn't it? I'd rather stick with official stats, thanks.

Swedish men are too comfortable to do anything about it.

What do you mean by "behaving themselves" and do you have any facts, or is name-calling the limit of your intellectual capabilities? I understand if this is the case, no need to reply if it is :>

>Doesn't it also make a case that immigrants are overwhelmingly peaceful and law-abiding?
This is true of a majority of humans simply because of fear of punishment. You are wilfully denying the concept of statistics though. The implication of this report is that immigrant raise the gang crime by a factor of 19. 1900%.
It stands to reason that the same patterns follow in non-gang crime.

Also recall that Sweden actively covers up migrant crime.

I'll explain to you in a way that even a liberal fucktard like you can understand.

Lets say you are talking about whether or not people are peaceful in general, so you decide to cherry pick a statistic on murder. You look at it and it says that 1 out of 500000 people kills people. A normal person would look at it and not see any relevency to the subject, you would look at it and go ''heh, look at that, 499999 out of 500000 people are peaceful'' completely disregarding that murder isn't the only way of not being peaceful and law-abiding.

>also your use of the word "most" is misleading since an overwhelming number of immigrants are not involved in organized crime
wtf? "Most" is literally correct. You've projected something onto the language that isn't there (which you seem to have done with the pic in the OP too).
Sure "most" could mean 99% or 51%, but if all I've said is "most", why would you assume I mean "only barely most"?

"The number of crimes per immigrant who lives in Finland is almost eight times as high as that of native Finns when looking at rape related crimes. It was also stated that the immigrants originating from Africa and Middle East commit the highest levels of crimes, with the level being seventeen times as high as that of native Finns. The offenses committed by the immigrant groups most often target the natives of the area"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#Perpetrators

My mistake, it was 17 times as much, not 18.

The point is that if were to tell you the above statistic, nothing in the language I used would suggest that most immigrants from those areas are rapists. You'd have to project that onto the language yourself.

Nothing in the OP pic that I can see suggests most immigrants are members of criminal gangs.

That's why I asked you to explain
>not behaving themselves
as in specifically how? and to provide any stats, I should've known you'd just repeat your obvious simplistic point, fuck off if you can't contribute meaningfully to this

>hey its not a problem that violent crime grew up several times
>its not a problem that almost all criminals are migrants
>m-uh peaceful majority
>who cares that there are no-go zones and armed police has to patrol at dark times to provide safety for the joggers now

you wanted all migrants to be criminals before sounding the alarm?

The only thing anyone needs to contribute is to call you a fucking liberal cuck.
You deliberately made a fallacious statement. Just because 1 out of 1000 shitskins are in organized crime doesn't mean the rest of them aren't committing any crimes.

OP you seem to be operating on the assumption that some opponent is claiming that most immigrants are criminals. That's not the claim those of us who criticize immigration make.

Think of it like this:

2 groups of 1000 people in each.

In Group A, 5% are violent criminals, meaning the other 95% aren't.

In Group B, 10% are violent criminals, meaning the other 90% aren't.

The question then becomes:

If we know that bringing Group B into the country will mean more of our citizens will be victims of violence - despite the fact that the majority of Group B are non-violent - is it worth it?

^Its a cost/benefit question, which doesn't deny that most people are non-violent.

thanks for the stats, let me look into it, if it's true Finland should cease immigration from those counties immediately

actually thought the headline was misleading, and I know "most" is technically correct, but it's also misleading
>I lost of my money in the economic crash (I lost 510,000 dollars out of a million)
>you also lost most of your money in the economic crash (you lost $990 out of a thousand dollars)

I *could* technically say you and I both lost "most" of our money in the economic crash, but i could also be clearer about this and not imply you and I are in similar straits

to clear things up, I'm not pro-immigrant, but i'm not anti-immigrant either, and the aesthetic part of me wishes the world was peaceful enough so that all countries would look "traditional" (for lack of a better word), a bunch of blond whites in Sweden, nice tan colored Mexicans in Mexico dancing around a sombrero and not trying to sneak into the US all the time, fat Americans with a hamburger in one hand and a gun in the other shooting themselves whilst headbanging to heavy metal music

but the world's so chaotic right now, and I'm just trying to make sense of it and separate emotional stuff from actual stats

I never said that, just go away already will ya, get some anger therapy, take your high blood pressure or whatever

cool, i only have two issues
>"are" implies absoluteness, like 10% of VW cars break down in 1 year compared to 5% of Fords, but
1. there are so many other variables even within those stats (driver's driving skills, maintenance, etc)
2. how do we know these numbers won't change, either one might go up or down (or stay relatively the same, it's true)

The "is it worth it" is valid in another area, are the people coming into the country adding to the country in arts, science, education etc?

but overall you do raise some good points, the above is just a quick answer, I'll look more into it

You're a fucking liar. This is why leftists need to put in gas chambers, you are literally incapable of not lying for 5 seconds.

>I never said that
>Doesn't it also make a case that immigrants are overwhelmingly peaceful and law-abiding?

Well you and I might use/read language somewhat differently.

I like to use language in a literal, unemotional, clinical way, and I tend to read it like that too. So when I see the pic in the OP, I don't assume there's any implication about most immigrants.

If (for example) all something says is "Most criminals are men" then I wouldn't assume from that statement that most men are criminals.

Maybe I'm a bit autistic like that, but I try to operate on the principle that unless something is explicitly stated, it's best not to project emotion onto written words that may not actually be there.

>at least one foreign-born parent
>this makes them immigrants

That's just normal. OP is straight lying and pulling typical jewish liberal tricks.

Finnish gangs are running Sweden

This is just more alt right hysteria. Quit stoking hate.

Yes okay, you're right, and I wish most people read like you, it's not that I projected my feeling onto the image, I guess I was arguing the image was misleading and as I said scare-mongering by picking and choosing what it emphasized

good heavens, are all "Nazis" such little hysterics?

according to this article nationalreview.com/article/445237/sweden-crime-rates-immigration-what-are-facts

sex assaults has risen in Sweden along with the rise of immigrants, yet according to another article, rape has risen because the law was changed in 2015 (or 2016? i lost the article fuck too many tabs open) to include more crimes as "sex assault" and under the old laws the number would actually decrease, ugh it's so confusing sometimes

You're more correct than you know

I would call them close to being colonies now though.

that's funny

>how do we know these numbers won't change, either one might go up or down

I gather the same study found that those committing the most crimes were 1st generation immigrants, rather than 2nd and 3rd - which is hardly surprising (to me, anyway).

You're correct that we may not know if the numbers will go up or down. But that fact is only so relevant.

Let's say for argument's sake:

1st generation migrants from the Middle East and Africa commit the most sex-crimes, but then 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants from those places commit sex-crimes at the exact same rate as the native Finnish population - no more or less.

The questions remain:

1. If there is always to be a constant steady, ongoing stream of new-arrivals from the Middle-East and Africa, then there will always be a 1st generation.

Even if 2nd and 3rd generation migrants are just as peaceful as the Finns, is it worth having the extra sex-crimes that comes with 1st gen migrants?
If the other option is to not have the migrants at all, then what benefits do we get from the migration that outweigh the downsides (e.g sex-crimes, terrorist attacks etc...)

Again, this is basically a cost / benefit question.
The governments of certain European countries are essentially saying to their native populations: "Take it on the chin. The upsides of the migration will outweigh the downsides. Some extra rapes and the odd terror attack won't matter in the long-run". (they won't actually come right out and say this, but their populations seem to have started to notice that is basically what their leaders think)

>posting about Sweden
>didn't use Sweden YES as a title

i think the funniest part is that 6% of the gang members are swedes

i know they're not swedish but this is all i can think of

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

OP
About Sweden's Rape Stats

These videos from a guy living in Sweden are worth considering, at least:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0

youtube.com/watch?v=TV-5nLoAVwE

>The governments of certain European countries are essentially saying to their native populations: "Take it on the chin. The upsides of the migration will outweigh the downsides. Some extra rapes and the odd terror attack won't matter in the long-run".
As sorry as I feel for immigrants and migrants I disagree with that line of thought (the government's) completely, it seems chaos right now and it's true the native populace is paying the price, it's funny but stats are meaningless if it affects you, like if only 10 more rapes were committed in a city of 1 million people it doesn't look bad, but what if it happened to be a relative, like God forbid your Mom or sister, like you'd totally regret letting in those people who committed the crimes, huh, some food for thought here

>structured racism
>in sweden

Sweden is infamously the most equalized society in the world. What the fuck are leftists even proposing should be done to make their society less racist? What are leftists even claiming makes Sweden racist to begin with?

If the police had all organized criminals on the record, there would be no organized crime.
On the other hand if out of 200 94% were pooskin, than that's pretty representative of the overall make-up of organized criminals in Stockholm.

i liked this video when i was in middle school, i don't even know how i came across it, ayyy thanks for the memories
thanks m8, i'll look at the videos now

> 1st generation

No

It's the kids and their kids that really get in trouble with the law.
The Parents, the first-generations, are generally happy to have a place to live, are often put on disability, and the men very often get a job

The kids get a fucked up mixed culture upbringing: their father beats them, but the teachers aren't even allowed to yank their arm, so they loose respect for the system

Also, the parents are often quite done with violence, but they have all kinds of PTSD, which fucks up the upbringing even more.

Exceptions are the migrant gangs from marocco and afghanistan, those vile species of humans are criminal from the age of 13 regardless of where they live

To put it this way, Sweden had a decade where there weren't any homicides at all a few decades ago.

The situation is wildly different now, isn't it. Grenade attacks, "people" randomly raping, honor killings etc.

I'm going through the bottom video (it's shorter), it's pretty troubling

>a small percentage of people making up the majority of crime
are you fucking base-retarded?

this is very good, thanks for the info
yeah, that's the impression I'm getting, this is bad :((((

can you two rage fuck each other in the butt or something, k thx bye

>This includes European whites like Finns
>Finns
>whites

nigga 10 years ago stockholm was 99.9% white we didnt have any rape at all

Indeed, it's simply said 94% of gang criminals are immigrants, not that 94% of immigrants are criminals.

By the way, Switzerland decided to remove the ethnicities of criminals in their public publications, in order to avoid feeding nationalistic feelings. Was mostly the same figures.

Finally, the figure is not so important.
A single drop of urine in a bucket, and you can't drink the water.
As a cancer always starts from a single cell.

yeah I'm getting that now, fuck
i googled finnish men, holy fuckles some of these look like drunken inbred sheep-rapists *scared*

That means there are still more than 5% Swedish gangs. What about that, huh? Why are you focusing only on black and brown bodies, racist?

When they say "organized crime," what they really mean is "agents of King Assad working together to extend his power to the streets of Stockholm and kill the refugees in their safe asylum."

That's why open door immigration is the most anti-immigrant thing you can do. You open the door for the lambs seeking shelter, but you also open it for the wolves hunting the lambs, and in the end all you've done is gather all the lambs in one place for the wolves' slaughtering convenience.

yeah i've used that drop of urine in a gallon of water analogy before in other circumstances, on the one hand I'm not sure how realistic it is to expect any group of people to be absolutely pure & wholesome, within a ten mile radius of your home is bound to be native rapists/child molesters etc

*but* on the other hand, since the amount of crime migrants (both first and second generation) are bringing to Sweden et al is significantly higher than the native population would have on it's own, it's not looking good for them (the migrants), at all... I'm not alt-right or anything but yeah it seems these countries need to protect themselves

wow, that's scary af, I hadn't thought of that, thanks for the info,
I'm starting to feel really sorry for Sweden et al, what a mess this whole migrant thing is

ha, but all jokes aside this is pretty serious, i'm not a racist, but even I'm starting to see how complex the problem, how do you say "x" seems to be the solution if "x" makes you seem racist?

this thread seems to be dying, thanks to everyone that contributed, it's been a bit sobering

thanks again for these videos I'm going thru the top one now, this guy's done some really good research and has lots of info I didn't know about

>population of immigrants in Stockholm is 27% or ~254,440

No worries OP. You're welcome.

I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for being so used to reading news headlines that scaremonger - given that it's so often standard practice in the news industry.