youtube.com/watch?v=YOBNYmtFHGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have at it

Was he doing his own supply???

???

A noose is your only option desu

You sure?

I'm not telling you.

LSD is great but has been made into a meme by mainstream media. You don’t see unicorns or smell colors. You feel euphoria, energy, vision is more complex (things that are still move and have complex patterns), and feel at peace. If you have the chance definitely try it OP.

LSD is very bad spiritually and I don't even mean bad trips.

I had an ASD diagnosis from a child psychologist when 14
Taking LSD, MDMA and shrooms made me more of a normie
Can't say it would have that same effect on everyone though
If you do experiment with these things, make sure you are at least in a safe environment with people you trust and are relatively comfortable with who you are
Psychedelics can induce powerful levels of introspection which you may not be prepared for if you're on the spectrum
you may find things about yourself you really don't like

not if you want to fuck yourself up with metaphysical realities you weren't aware of and become plagued with dissociation the rest of your life

>done acid several times by now
>had great trips, revelations, and some bad ones
>lay down on this swinging seat in my patio for god knows how long on two tabs listening to music
>get up
>legs.exe has stopped working
>wtf
>manage to crawl over to my radio and stand up, change the song to shine on you crazy diamond
>turn around
>next thing I know I'm on the other side of the room kissing concrete, head bleeding
>I puke and just lay there tripping my balls off
>feels like someone has my head open and's stimulating the fear center of my brain with electric shock
>devouring side of mother nature howls at me
>the abyss is I
>start hearing voices
>see my childhood self but with my grey hairs and baggy eyes
>SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND all I hear in the background
>to this day I have a scar shaped exactly like an eye above my right eye
>tfw I have a third eye
>tfw can't do anymore psychedelics without freaking out since then

>tfw scared on shrooms, dmt, weed
>feel natural on lsd
I don't get it.

Are you speaking from personal experience or just what you've read?

nah man you do get synesthesia, once listening to the hsittiest techno i ever heard I couldn't ignore the sense of smell that came with it, it smelled of burnt clutch, finally when something decent started playing I got better smells

Sounds more like a PCP or N-BOME trip, not anything like LSD

LSD is on a very physical level, one of the safest things you can put in your body. Yes, the way you may act on it requires some moderation and preferrably other people but the same can be said about alcohol.

I don't understand why it is more illegal than cocaine and meth, which the government deems to have "legitimate medical purpose."

I know, I've never had my legs give out on me on acid. The possibilities are maybe I was hungry or dehydrated, maybe I got up too fast, who knows. Or it was 25-i or something. But if it was fake, I'd have beaten the dealer half to death, so I gave 'em the benefit of the doubt. He was middle man anyway.

You can have really terrifying experiences on it, normalfags would be broken. Not saying that justifies it being illegal, just that I think only a few people can get anything out of it, specifically the more introspective amongst us.

Research chems are often sold as acid these days.

Remember folks, if it has a flavor, it isn't LSD

I have literally only used LSD recreationally and for fun, and I think it's a good time that shouldn't be denied because of a bunch of hippies in the 60s and the CIA being terrified because they thought they could use it to mind control people.

Gentleman, is good for normies? Or only autists??? Please explain.

It has helped me out a little bit. Find a guide who isn't a total whacked out hippie, make a playlist of music/sounds that stimulate different parts of your brain, get in a comfy setting and try it out.

It can really fuck up a society fast. Just look at the hippie movement that started just as lsd was being introduced. All the thoughtleaders were majority influenced by it. It's better off illegal and in the hands of people who won't take the "insights" too seriously.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=YOBNYmtFHGo

Drugs are bad.

It's good for normies, I can vouch.
Just don't do it more than a handful of times, maybe once or twice a year

M'kay

>in the hands of people who won't take the "insights" too seriously.
This is true.

It was very good for this autist. Good for society? Not so much, and I wouldn't want to see it come back as some big party or hippie drug where it's more likely to have a destructive impact.

But that's partially the problem of the current culture of acid users anyways. I'm probably one of the few people I know that take common doses every weekend (200 micrograms) and do it for fun, instead of putting a kind of spiritual meaning behind seeing patterns on my blanket move.

Granted, I do think that some psychadelics can promote spiritual guidance but they're the very powerful ones that need to be done in certain settings, like salvia (which I guess I'm a hypocrite because I do salvia for fun, too).

Yeah this

some people will develop permanent psychosis after using LSD, others will be fine

I personally know several people who became insufferable faggots after heavy drug use

the problem with this is that using the drug can make you more inclined to believe in magical thinking, even if you commit yourself to not thinking that way before, there's no telling how you will behave afterwards

I've lived such a long hard life, when I trip literally hate myself when I come down, and don't WACTH taxi driver when your peaking either

I'd like to say though that I guess some of us don't see the big deal in a lot of drugs since some of us are natural Hunter S. Thompson's and others are fragile women that get scared on 1g of shrooms.

True. Also the reason I stopped. You don't really know what the real dangers are until you try it. It's not like heroin or coke where the danger is clear.

Whenever I trip, I just laugh at everything. It's always a fun time, even that one time when I fell into a grave at a cemetery.

i dont remember why I stopped.
last trip i was about to move back home with parents and get my life on track.

I had close to a perfect trip that left me feeling awesome, I guess Ive been riding that vibe for 2 years. maybe time to shake things up again.

as far as magical thinking goes. ive always been able to back up crazy shit ive seen. like lights turning on and off on video and seeing a fucking planet with my own eyes.

If you're planning on consuming any illegal drug always test it with a testing kit. There are a lot of bullshit molecules pretending to be LSD, same goes for most illegals in example - MDMA, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine