Paul Joseph Watson eats 2 per day, how about you?

Did you take your meds today, soy boy?

Nah. It's neat, but I used to be a stimulant addict so I usually use stuff like that only on an as-needed basis.

MEYNSTREEM MIDIORCS

The vegan menace must perish if western civilization is to survive

When you become a herbivore you are literally a prey to carnivores and omnivores.

i'm looking for something similar to adderall. how does this compare?

delicious mmm yum

i bet he has another one that says fucking his wife is weird

Nah she probably has him in a penis cage or whatever. Those types are in to what we would consider to be weird.

Just get adderall, easier to buy than aspirin

reminder soy actually has chemicals in it that slightly reduce the production of estrogen

meanwhile americans who gobble down dairy products from cows pumped full of estrogen...

Paul Joseph Watson's a faggot though

It's soy lecithin, its very prominent in lots of vitamins, chocolate, etc. The problem is when you eat large portions of soy, like tofu burgers. Learn what you are talking about faggots.

Does it have soy in it???

sounds like a gay soybean by product

eat that shit up you love it you fucking slut

Nah eating meth is a bad idea, especially chronically. Caffeine or nootropics is a much better choice for that role.

Goddamn the smarmy looks on these people’s faces. I want to puck the kid in the face really hard to snap him back to reality. I hope his parents put Jr. into a public school in a diversity area so they can prove how liberal they are.

Who you calling soyboy, commie separatist?

Plus, I'm looking to de-power my brain, like knocking one cylinder off of a V12, so no. When Alex starts hocking premo weed, lmk.

*punch