youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvURidpkCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=UJtCDSnIzGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

>explain this science
They were buried you stupid wop-dago, no science needed.

Woah.... these stone statues have supports hidden underground so they don't fall over? amazing....

>ancient pacific seaniggers make giant statues
>they sink into the fucking ground because the soil is soft and sandy like your mothers vagina
What are you sliding?

This has been known for a long ass time.

Nice thread kid

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

Look closer.

They have carvings down there, their hands are there. Obviously something meant for display, not to be buried.

I guess this would imply that the ground level is far, far below what people thought?

Likely, there's a lot more to be excavated it.

WUZ

Giants before flood

White people sailed to that island gave those savages culture left them and they went extinct casue we left

WE WAZ ONCE NOT ALLSOYBOYS

liar

Of course how else did they walk there....
>this fuckin goy

That pussy bout to get rekt

>user provides multiple sources and links
>leaf provides only one picture
>leaf shrieks “LIAR”
That sounds familiar, as if a specific religion would do that.
Hmmmm I wonder who should I believe..

Kys leaf

The Crusaders spoke of the land as "Palestine." Were they Mahometan sympathizers, too?

Fuck you kike. I know what you are hiding.

Hands visible, with thumbs on some primitive belt. Hmm.

Personally, I told care for the Palestinians or the Israelis. I sympathize with the Christians stuck between the rock of Zionism and the hard place of Mahometanism.

*...I don't care for...

Yet their Bible says the Jews are from Israel and that is their land, wake up. It became palestine when arabs took over

white man stole every idea from others cultures

he's a big statue

When I took art history I was always to enchanted with Islandnigger culture and art. The Moai of Rapa Nui especially. How some savages who didn't realize that cutting all the trees down would ruin their island managed to move and carve solid Rock like that has astounded me.

They were dispersed. Have you not read the New Testament?
>Therefore I say to you, that the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and shall be given to a nation yielding the fruits thereof.
>[Matthew 21:43]
Not only this, the term "Jew" changes meaning in the New Testament from an ethnicity to a rejector of Christ. It becomes a negative identity.

The most plausible theory is wrapping ropes around the heads and rocking the giant statues back and forth forward to their destination.

Don’t know what the statues mean though - tribal chiefs? Gods? A national monument of sorts?

UFOs. We've been fighting them for thousands of years.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvURidpkCY

all other subhuman races leeched off what white people created

You got that one backwards nigger.

KANGZ

>Giant man about to fuck a bitch while the puny little manlet runs away in terror.

Cuck jokes truly know no historical boundaries.

Are you implying the new testament has any legitimacy? Kek! It is a kike-written text

NO NO NO white people always try to explain greatness by others races with this alien bullshit

test

>Kek
God, I can't wait for you kids to go back to school.

>be 60 iq retard on tiny island
>start using up limited resources
>BETTER BUILD SOME GIANT SHITTY STONE CARVINGS
>inbreed a bit more
>cut down last tree and kill last animal
>die

These were built before the great flood.

We whites created this second civilization you live in nigger.

We have cracked the code.

Some poor water gooks made their way there tens of thousands of years ago only to realize that the resources were slowly running out on them and they'd all eventually starve. So what did they do? The same thing any primitive culture would in this situation, they built gigantic statues to their gods and prayed that they'd be saved by some miracle. They weren't

Maybe that's what we mean by alien. An unknown race of humans did this, but it's unrealistic stuff for the humans we do know so...its aliens

>BETTER BUILD SOME GIANT SHITTY STONE CARVINGS
low iq

I'm 27, bitch. You are the kid believing in imaginary friends and kike-made books

>being this bluepilled about their origin
Back to /r/eddit.

>explain this science
they buried them so they would stand upright on the soft island ground
wow thats some fucking quantum mechanical breakthrough, thank god i have a degree in aerospace engineering or i would have missed it. I must go write a dissertation now.
eat a dick

This makes perfect sense. You don't need a high iq to create art of any kind

Are you retarded?

You literally appealed to "their Bible" then tell me that the New Testament has no legitimacy because it was written by kikes.
That's called being a moron. You need to go back to school.

Soft soil, heavy object, and time.

We are that 'unknown race of humans'. Not the kikey kangz-n-ayyylmao bullshit.

They switched to metric system to hide the code.

Hey leaf, leave God out of you and user bullshit mmmokay buddy

Nope just someone that believes man has the potential for greatness regardless of his so-called limited abilities

I have known about that for years. This is old news, faggot.

does it have a butthole?

no but you can still fuck them

You need to get back to reality, believing that books with no verifiable sources are truth is totally moronic you dipshit. I can't wait to kill all christcuks like you alongside kikes, niggers and muslims when shit will it the fan, totally unfit to live. Stay stupid and keep giving money to "God" who is conveniently broke

>Some poor water gooks made their way there tens of thousands of years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Island
"Polynesian people most likely settled on Easter Island sometime between 700 and 1100 AD and created a thriving and industrious culture as evidenced by the island's numerous enormous stone moai and other artefacts. However, human activity, the introduction of the Polynesian rat and overpopulation led to gradual deforestation and extinction of natural resources which severely weakened the Rapa Nui civilization.[4] By the time of European arrival in 1722, the island's population had dropped to 2,000–3,000 from an estimated high of approximately 15,000 just a century earlier. European diseases and Peruvian slave raiding in the 1860s further reduced the Rapa Nui population, to a low of only 111 inhabitants in 1877"

The general consensus is 1300 years ago, do you have some reason to think it goes back way further or were you just guessing?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

THE ONLY THING THEY GOT RIGHT ABOUT THE FUTURE WAS THE FUCKING PURPLE HAIR.

>points to Torah for their legitimacy of land of Israel
>disregards nearly 2,000 years of history referring to the land as Palestine
>can't wait to kill Christians for pointing to the Scriptures for the legitimacy of certain beliefs, the exact same thing you just mentioned
youtube.com/watch?v=UJtCDSnIzGQ

I proved him wrong, fuck off muzzie lover

Philistine =/= palestine

All of you are muslims' tools, well done

>6'0" vs 5'11"
manlets, when will they learn?

this shit was known like 20 years ago

Prosperous culture that self destructed when their women developed some form of feminism?