Hear me out

CBTS is just another CIA psyop designed to make conspiracies look as schizo as possible to the average normie. They want legitimate conspiracies to be associated with schizo conspiracies. It's a tactic that works extremely well on normies.

I remember about a decade ago telling people 9/11 was an inside job and the reply was always "you don't really believe in all those crazy conspiracies, do you user?"

Conspiracy theories like CBTS or Reptillians legitimately occupies the same space as the 9/11 conspiracy in the normie mind. That's why shit like CBTS is so harmful.

Ain't it funny how Reptiliians and CBTS are/were both inorganically pushed conspiracies, and both of them specifically involve the Jews not ruling the world. Funny cohencidence. And lets not forget how wikileaks exposed the CIA for having memes with the purpose of subverting imageboards.

>breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/

Even if this whole CBTS thing is not CIA, it still serves as the current schizo conspiracy for the media to publicize so that normies will brush off other legitimate conspiracies like 9/11, Fluoride, Holohoax, and Pizzagate.

CBTS needs to get nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
infiltrated

>normie
It's "normalfag" you memeflagging redditor

CBTS is containment. Who cares if newfags thinks it's crazy.

Yeah no shit

So what? They're putting in extra effort to entertain.

>post in reptilian thread
>magically forget everything about JQ

they must be stoped

dis trew nigga, dis so trew,

Guess ill get back to is X white threads. Those are legite

Mods b& me for fucking with the schizo retards in CBTS. At least one mod is in on the faggotry

...maybe its not a 3 letter agency but Q's people...maybe you shouldn't be so close-minded OP...

What is CBTS?

> assumes gender
> b& and v8

Get out, normalFAGGOT.
CBTS may be a psy-op but so are all imageboards.

CBTS is gonna leave us with a bunch of retarded boomers, it's hardly containment

>Hear me out
Nah, meme flags should burn.

(((They))) know this place is getting lots of new traffic and so this larp before the storm is being used to make /pol look crazy. Funny how (((they))) use tricks like this. Cowards who hide in the shadows.

Me too

meanwhile every normalfaggot I explained the shit to had no problem seeing that there is some major shit going on.

Exactly my thoughts. Kikes are the fuckin worst

This is a slide thread. Sage and ignore.

whatever

Bumping for truth

These are the people posting on those threads.

Calm Before The Storm
Series of threads on Sup Forums that evidently gives the OP and some others a heartburn.

You forgot traceybeanz. She's the dumb faggot inspiring those schizo boomers

Suspected it from the start desu. It was pretty clear CBTS was not organic.

that blonde milf is cute

I subverted 257 and 259, called them gullible retards put a dick in the OP image, and nobody in the threads noticed.

CBTS is meant to disrupt and discourage. it brings in boomers which makes Sup Forums less cool. it's a reoccurring problem with most popular sites. the conspiracy thing is just to make insane & non-relevant topics get introduced to threads they don't belong in.

But Q has been right.

That's because it's a mix of chat bot and literal fucking crazy people. It's fun trolling them though they get super triggered

lol. pls kill yourself

The threads are bizzare. It's just hundreds of links to old threads and post ls that all mean nothing. A lot of the people in there clearly don't even know how to reply to post or greentext.

It's waaay worse than anything on /x/.

By asking vague questions about politically relevant topics? Sure buddy

Oh, ok. Thank you.

>9/11 was an inside job
it wasn't and you're just as retarded as the reptilian faggots.

That's what makes me think the majority of it are just bots set up by some 3 letter agency or foreign power.

The real question is why aren't the mods taking care of this shit

Because they're in on it
See

Yeah, but why? I don't get it.

Kosher conspiracies

I agree with you.... the cbts is full of bots .. and it could be ppl red-pilling themselves to another level .... i also think it's truths with lies mixed in .. the satanic thing is true and the pedophilia is true ... where else that thread is going i dont know .. but what the fuck is up with this picture ... jp's bro ap

>and it could be ppl red-pilling themselves to another level
it's called schizophrenia
>muh pedogate
pls fuck off back to plebbit

I agree. It's fun to get in their threads and derail them all to shit though. I've actually seen them say these words
>The illuminati isn't Jewish, it's Zionist! Normal Jews have nothing to do with it!
The state of this board is terrible, and it all started around the time CBTS started popping up.

Well if more of you would help me kill those threads with scatological conspiracy posting, maybe they'd go away. Also flood the threads with gore and Africans doing African things.
Also,
>pizzagate
No, fuck pizzaniggers.

The pictures mean nothing. Keep in mind how all this faggotry started. One larping faggot calling himself "Q" that made vague statements.

You can literally connect almost anything to those vague statements and those schizos will think it's connected.

Be careful or this will happen to you

We could link the white rabbit and the other bullshit they're on about with divergent evolution in humans and Hitler did nothing wrong somehow. It'd be funny to re-hijack their narrative.

Last week i got them to believe that trumps "grab em by the pussy" was him foreshadowing the coup in Zimbabwe. I'm not even kidding. That's the mind set in those threads

About what specifically?

Don't give me a fucking
>One of the questions on his list mentioned syria, and something has since happened in syria
because shit has been happening in the worlds tinder boxes for centuries.

This was obvious to me within 30 seconds of reading one of their threads.

its happenend to me 4-5 times. Last time I remember I was talking with dttt

I've tried derailing like this but their paid shills, bots and a combination of schizos that only latch on to the morphing narrative. It's really strange. It would take a concerted effort to make a dent at this point

Wtf is dttt

LARP containment thread.

I wouldn't be surprised. At first, the stuff in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere made me think that perhaps Q wasn't just a LARPing faggot. But then they started making schizo connections to weird religious things and aliens and shit, and it ultimately proved to be bullshit. Especially since a bunch of newfags got dragged in here over it. I wish the media never learned what Sup Forums was- they have fucking killed our site.

So, basically, the flat-earth version of politics? Yeah, sounds rather plausible.

Surprised it took so long to kick-off actually; some of the truths circulating are so absurd one would require minimum effort to subvert.

'scuse me; not sure if this is right thread

the cia is sending me messages through the captchas I'm getting. Is there anyone that I can speak to about this? Thank you for your time.

Just search Q user on YouTube. Look at the retards making these videos and propagating this garbage

Boomer genocide when?

What in the name of fuck is this

Have we reached the bottom, holy shit

Why are there so many people commenting on a fucking anonymous poster

Bullshit numerology and vague kosher conspiracies that belongs in but MODS won't do their fucking job.

It's a psyop to flood Sup Forums with schizo boomers.

CBTS accounts for the jews though. They're basically right at the top of the pyramid.

Well wouldn't that make it even more dangerous? Start with a kernel of Truth, in this case SA and the whole Vegas shootemup fiasco. Then slowly mix in the poison, to the point where even the original informations veracity comes into question. No one who still thinks rationally knows what is true anymore. There is a term for this, limited hangout. This is a specific type of it.

Ask yourself the $64000 question: if you were an alphabet goon that wanted to discredit knowledge that had gotten out, would you do anything significantly different?

Do this

one of their top bakers
great post

Except none of that is true, Q posted +++ AFTER Trump so he didn't send a signal, and all his predictions have failed so he has proven himself a fucking LARP faggot. But schizoid Boomers are immune to facts.

gee 2 threads like this suddenly appeared i wonder why...

This "baking bread" with top quality "batter" shit is enough to ban them. Fucking cringe

I've been thinking about this possibility- perhaps this is to shift attention away from John. Does anyone have the archive?

>This is a slide thread.

Jumps right in anyway.

Found the boomer. You're late for bingo granny

I've heard from a friend of mine who used to be a janitor on pol that the moderation crew is pretty much taken over by people who are not from this board.
And given how hiroshimoot barely even speaks English, I don't think he's even able to care about this

My dad works at Nintendo

yes you got me. it's me human restoration project

So lurk the subject and connect to the jq. Until it implodes?

Sometimes, people just think you're a fucking faggot. Faggot

checkd and keked

Not an argument.

It's not difficult to lead them to believe whatever you want. See It's hilarious

They call people anti semites and say that nazis aren’t part of Sup Forums its literally a Mossad pat op. People like fucking David Wilcock and Corey Goode are saying it’s legit, those people are disinfo agents.

That’s ancient nobody calls hemselves fags anymore it brought in to many actual fags that though they were in good company.

There’s no reason for CBTS to be on this board. Saying it’s in containment is a bullshit reason, it doesn’t even belong here. It should be nuked, not contained.

David W is a god damn genius. Schizos are handing him money hand over fist as long as he keeps larping.
tldr: the Pledians did nothing wrong

I remember when they first came about had a look and there was nothing to it other than everything has a meaning and bullshit.

Haven't seen one decent thing come out of them

It's extreme cringe user, only the mind of a bored spinster could see no problem with it

> John
Who?

If they're still on about ayylmaos we can tie in the Nazi Antarctic shit. Bring it around to dindu nuffin

I just want to say, pizzagate is the same fucking thing.

Nobody with a brain believes in a secret pedo sex ring run by powerful democrats.

Are many powerful people pedos? Sure, the numbers suggest that ~5% of the general pop is pedo. Maybe these people flock to certain positions in the clergy, government.

But to think there's some sort of conspiracy involving pizza restaurants and to interpret the podesta emails as proof of that is to be unaware of things like confirmation bias and the tendency for people to sperg out in the presence of pedo accusations of any sort.

tl'dr; the CBTS threads are the same anons who did the human trafficking threads, skykang and other threads to attract paranoid types

>breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

This. I was lurking one earlier.
>antisemite bots sliding the thread.
I'm going to put the anti in antisemite.
For the cap of it

Info wars is exploiting this now too. Video posted an hour ago.

Bump

Who the fuck here said anything of like? Infowars literally thinks we are their own personal army

Was Q the user who said that there would be a terrorist attack in Vegas to sell body scanners? I thought that was just a random user months back...

Nah way before Q larp

Cbts needs to be in /x/ /bant/ or /trash/ its a fucking cancer. This place has become a shithole even more than usual. It needs nuked