Prove you're not a slave to the financial market by sharing your credit score, Sup Forums

Prove you're not a slave to the financial market by sharing your credit score, Sup Forums

Debt is degenerate and indicates your submission to modern consumerism.

>tfw in total control over my own funds and spending.

>credit score
Murrican problems.

I don't understand why you are measuring your independence from the financial market by using a credit score.

If anything you're acting like a house slave. Sure you look great to master, but that's only because he hasn't whipped you yet.

All money is debt.

>credit score

We did the same back then in Germany, with a tattoo on your arm being send to camp. Today, you have part of your dick cut off and a credit score as replacement. Probably just a reminder for being the bestest of goys.

>implying I want to borrow money

The issue is spending money that you don't have. 3/4 Amerifats will accrue debt they will never be able to get out from.

Credit score indicates that you are able to pay off your debt, and aren't a shit lord that will never be eligible for a house loan.

It's a window into how shit you are with your money.

720 is considered the highest tier for loan approval, but it ranges from 300-850.

Well done!

That makes no sense at all. All money is time.
Owning land is the least cucked thing you can do. Financial controls absolutely is a measure of discipline. Especially in today's generation.
Putting down 500k on a plot of land and a house is something many will never be able to dream of. If you made this feat, My hat goes off to you. If you can't even afford to rent your own place, then you're part of the problem.

WARNING: Repeatedly checking your credit score will degrade said score.

Also, not politics, fuck off, kys, sage.

Good goy, build that credit!

>Owning land
You don't know how bad it is

Im so close to the sweet 800, my credit still needs to age a bit. At least Im not some nigger thats 80k in student loan dept.

Mine.
Depends on the method. Getting it checked for new loans, credit cards etc will hurt your score. Looking up your own every month or quarter does nothing towards it.

>Prove you're not a slave to the financial market
>by sharing your credit score

wow, so like niggers are the reason we have credit scores.
>shekelburg floods white mans country with niggers
>*wheezes*oy vey the public just cant be trusted with these loans anymore
>whiteman has to be a debt slave inorder to get loans
>nigs get free money they never pay back
wew lads

Post ages w/ scores

I'm JUST hanging on.

just turned 30 a little bit ago but I've been 800+ for about 3 years now and have had at least 740 since 20yo. I started building my credit right at 18 with my shitty 24% apr card. Don't even have a mortgage yet either...

>owning land

you don't own any land

Usury isn't as pervasive in the rest of the world, I think. I've never loaned money from a bank in my life. The entire concept of credit scores is as alien to my mind as measuring things in feet and stones.
Do you have a score even if you don't loan money?

Good Score==He wuz a gud goy so hire him
Bad Score == he was a bad goy so no hire
Bad score goy can't get job to repay so farther down the hole he goes.
Bad score goy now stands outside Good score goys kids school selling them drugs and gets revenge.
FIN

You are mistaking a house slave(plantation days, essentially a fuck buddy.) for a modern day tenant.

You are right owning land is the least cucked thing you can do;however, if you take out a loan to buy that land, you are still beholden to the system which you claim to be independent from.

Managing finances with debt correctly is a risky game. You Shouldn't claim you aren't playing that game by simply playing better.

Starting out and not using credit, I think the default is 650 or some shit. which is shit tier because it's a liability on them if you will pay it back or not. I also know people who strictly deal in cash. I do too, but I also use my credit so I have the advantage of a lower interest rate when I do want to use it. loans are completely unnecessary unless it's for a house or car.

I don't have a debt score because I've never and never plan to have debt. Having a good debt score isn't a good thing because it isn't a measurement of anything positive.

>debt score
I have horrible credit, why because I own my house, business, and cars with zero debt. I used to have great credit, then someone took out a loan on a rental house,I owned, in my name. I cost a lot of money and time to get it fixed. Now I keep my credit score as low as possible, if I ever get a credit card app in the mail pre approved, I'll get
it and max it out make one minimum payment and cut it up.

Credit scores are a scam.

I don't think I understand. What's the difference between loans and credit? Is there 50 shades of usury in America, just like there's 50 genders?
And what happens if you don't let the jews to jew you? Can you really be rejected employment because you lack good goy points?

829 from 824

I'm 22

I've never had a credit card or taken out any loans and I never will.

lol

>justifying literally the hegemonic elite Jew and its system by using the trendy term degenerate to describe debt

many nations are degenerate i guess ?

kys fake ass shill

>22 Years old
>50,000 credit available
That's your families success, not your own, user. No bank would ever give a 22 year old 50k in non student loan credit.

CreditKarma utilizes a different score, not an actual FICO. I'm mid 700s and my CK score always comes at below 680 for some reason. Pulling different data and basing it on non-FICO formulas

I'm 20 and have north of 80k available through BofA.
Personal: 17k, 12.5k, 8k.
Business: 16.5k, 16.5k, 5k, 5k, 8k.

Great stuff when you have 3 businesses and have banked with BofA for 3 years.

I bet that credit scores are pretty identifying

Like, there's probably less than 10 people with my exact credit score in my general geographical area, and I live in a decent-sized city

and what does you mom and dad do?

capitalism is degenerate... so are you for thinking you can live a degenerate lifestyle and enjoy the pleasure of capitalism.

Thanks for that info I know have enough to track you down via FICO.

A 22-year-old may have graduated from college and have a job as an engineer. Some people are entrepreneurial and make a chunk of money pretty young. It's not impossible for someone to have $50k in credit available at 22.

Dad's army. Mom's stay at home. I've had my first credit card since I was 17. Good income from business ownership helps.

Only 720 now as I had to take a loan for my business, but it’ll be paid off in a year and I’ll be close to 800 again in due time.

When you own the company, you occasionally need to borrow a bit, nothing degenerate about that if you pay it off well in advance.

Well, depends on how you borrow. If you do an SBA loan, it doesn't report to your personal credit or show as debt utilization.

>bragging about your GoodGoy Score
>not using the Jewry gives you a bad GoodGoy Score
>literally a measure of how obedient you are to your kike bank masters