European Christmas Markets

GAME PLAN:

1. Print the poster attached to this thread

2. On Sunday (26/11/17) we go out and attach the poster to the large concrete road blocks that have been installed around Christmas markets in most European cities.

You have probably seen the large concrete road blocks that have been installed around Christmas markets in most European cities. These road blocks have gone widely ignored in the media and they are now concidered "part and parcel of living in a city."

I do not want these road blocks to become a common site in our cities.

I don't want armed police to become a common site in our cities.

I think we should do something about it. Following the success of "It's okay to be white" I believe something similar could be used here to draw attention to these road blocks and remind people why they are there in the first place.

Reminders(same rules apply):
Ignore anybody advocating criminal activity, vandalism etc. These are shills trying to ruin the operation. It is pointless and most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER. Uniformity is key. it will have the biggest impact. A watermark or URL is not to be added. IGNORE SHILLS WHINING TRYING TO RUIN THE OPERATION BY ADDING WATERMARKS TO FAR RIGHT SITES. TAKE DOWN ANY YOU SEE.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thing its a good idea

bump

Its ok to be a concrete block

I want to go to the Christmas market in Prague and fuck a busty Czech girl all Christmas long. Make it happen Santa KEK!

i don't think londoners would notice

Me in the middle

Bump

:3

Underage.....reported....lol
You know the rules!!!

Support the Czech Prague Christmas Market. Based Czechs allow no refugees, no terror attaches. Nothing but busty Czech girls everywhere. Considered one of the best in the world, amazing architecture.

>inb4 THERES NO STAGE TWO FUCK YOU KIKE REEEEE

This a good idea, OP is mildly less of a faggot today.

I believe the average European to be smart enough to know the true cause of these attacks and the reason for these road blocks. I do not believe the average European to be brave enough to voice those opinions. However if this gets enough media attention I believe the media will try and tell us the problem is not open borders or Islam. They will instead continue to push their fake news narrative that Islam is a peacful religion. The average European knows this to be untrue. Hopefully seeing the media continue to push this fake news agenda will be the straw that broke the camel's back... At least for some Europeans.

Rate my city's road blocks

Bump I like it

I like "Diversity is strength" more