Arab hate

Anyone else here hate arabs more than niggers.
Apart for being almost as dumb they have twice the ego and hubris.
They are like dj khaled - he is the stereotypical arab

Considering we Arabs are basically conquering and raping Europe without firing a bullet, its only natural that we have some ego and hubris.

Meursault did nothing wrong.

>Dumb
Developed modern algebra
>Ego
Every person should have healthy ego, but niggers are not people

Your race is surviving on the white guilt created by the Jews. Whites vs Arabs in a fair fight would be no question. Look at our history on conquest and tell me otherwise. Enjoy your "victory" over our brainwashed cuck of a race.

There both equally worthless theres denying it. But yes i hate arabs 100000x more than i hate niggers.

>amerimutts
>white
LOL

fucking hate immigrant arabs with a passion.

cant speak arabic or the host language.
Dirty, greasy, have gelled hair and drenched in some smelly fucking perfume.
have to gang up on people, cant fight one on one.
fucking cunts

DJ Khaled fascinates me. As far as I can tell he's a literal retard, but he has been able to weaponize his retardation and also exploit it to become wealthy. He's a genius at being retarded. Or maybe he turns off the stupidity when he's not on camera and goes full ruthless Semitic merchant.

Where I live Arabs are 10x worse than niggers, it's just not a contest.
Everyone, niggers, turks, jews, faggots and non slutty women hates their guts.

amazighs aren't arabs dumbass, they are fucking niggers

>conquering
An absolute underclass, poorest of the poor living in slums breeding like rabbits is not a conquest tinybrained shitskin. A conquest is what we did to your countries for centuries.
>rape
Be a proud rapist yes, that's my Arab.

>hate arabs more than niggers.
tough call, but no. muslims on the other hand, yes. i hate muslims more than niggers.

I know exactly what you are talking about.
Africans are like humble sages compare to the insufferable ar*b

>We come to your lands
>We consume your resources
>Humiliate your men
>Beat your women and then rape them
>Blaspheme your Faith
>Destroy your inheritance
>Slander your ancestors

definitely not conquering right.

Americans are mostly white. And besides, when did I ever imply all Americans were white? Do you lack reading comprehension skills you uncircumcised brit?

>777 jackpot witnessed!
you tell'em ameribro.

Sand niggers who lucked into oil.

A race of "nigger-rich". Still not sure if they are worse then actual niggers, since there are no full blown nigs here.

I do. so does israel and iran and that's why they are bffs

Fucking amazigh, DON'T CALL YOURSELF ARAB you subhuman son of a whore. I can fuck your women on the streets in europe for 20€ you fucking nigger, YOU AREN'T ARAB.

typical arab.
More fixation on Muh Dik than niggers

the title of this thread is wrong, the north africans aren't Arabs. They are fucking niggers and we don't want to be associated with them, they are treated as slaves in the arabian peninsula.

A loss is still a loss, when Europe is under Islamic rule I'm sure they'll shed a single tear the conquest didn't meet your personal definitions of what a conquest is.

Kek

Arabs are not nigger tier, they can definitely maintain a civilisation if given Western technology. Just compare resource rich countries like Venezuela or Angola and then compare that to Dubai, Kuwait or Qatar. Also Arabs had one of the most formidable empires in history in the form of the caliphate and they counquered Persia, Northern Africa, India, South East Asia and came as far as Spain. Definitely not comparable with niggers.

I don't hate Arabs. I don't even hate Islam, I just don't think it belongs in my country.

Even arabs hates north african niggers, you can't make this shit up.

Honestly that guy looks like the life of the party.

>ITT butthurt loosers

Looks like we conquered another land

arabs are worse than jews i don't what any of you dunecoon loving faggots have to say you know its true

You aren't conquering anything maghrebi, you can't lie to me: I have seen your immodestly dressed women prostitute themselves in europe. You niggers are a embarrassment for us real Arabs.

God damn right

They should be fucking happy of not being retarded shitskins like you, it's probably been a while since you last fucked a goat, that's why you're so nervous, subhuman scum.

Most Americans won't really be able to relate to this, unless they live in New York maybe. America as a whole has a very small Arab population and an even smaller Muslim population. Muslims make up less than 1% of the country. Meanwhile blacks make up 13% of the country. Europe has more Arabs, America has more niggers (percentage wise). Basically your Arabs are like our niggers and our niggers are like your Arabs. But in the end, they're all just subhumans.

>ITT butthurt loosers + this one butthurt lebanese

You're jelly because we own nukes unlike your irrelevant country ?

Wait until we exterminate you along those fucking cucks, festering sand nigger.

somebody please post some arab guys with blonde girls pics

k

you are seeing poor uneducated Arabs. Don't blame us, blame your dumb low Iq self and your politicians for the retarded open door policy.

As a turk i hate arabs, because they backstabbed us.

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

I said blonde girls, not italian girls

I hate leftists even more. I hope these wicked Muhammad will nuke them.

Arab countries have higher HDI ranking than majority Black countries so I prefer the Caucasoids to the Negroids.

arab women loves black italian bulls, sorry

a shitalian sucking moroccan dick, why I'm not surprised?

>we

shut up dumb amazigh and go to wash my toilet slave

north african women truly are subhuman, they are not ashamed to being fucked by niggers

blacks cant be Italian.

Plus the fact that most the Middle East (outside of actual war zones) is very peaceful as community structure and family values is huge in Arab/Muslim societies.

Go look at the crime/murder rates outside of major war zones in the ME

>north african women truly are subhuman, they are not ashamed to being fucked by niggers

They are the biggest whores in France kek

>Canaanite scum think he is relevant
Your entire history is about being fucked other people

>without firing a bullet

I agree worthless, ugly, dumb bastards. all sand niggers need to wear suicide vests and gang bang all the arab men in the world and "blow" each other up.

>drenched in some smelly fucking perfume.

Holy shit this. Every time I run into one of those smelly goat fuckers

Enemies
1. jews / white traitors
2. Niggers
3. Hajjis
4. Commies