archive.is/RiTQD
archive.is/37y3j
archive.is/UqSSI
archive.is/0RZMc
archive.is/zTSRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

RIP Newswire

Time to hire some anti communist Cubans from Florida.

Hello please

Were there any good bakers available if I were to go that could take over for a good bit, ie several threads?

Just how hard would the administration kick into complete overdrive cleansing if Kushner and Jewanka were kicked out?

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

CHECKEM

Do you know what this is goyim???

Trump BTFO (again).

WHY IS THE NEW YORK TIMES GIVING THE NAZIS A FAIR SHAKE IN THIS ARTICLE!!?!?!

WHAT IS THIS, THEY GO GROCERY SHOPPING AND WANT TO START FAMILIES?!?!?!

FUCK!!!!

I don't know why Kid Rock is being such a retard. Now is the time to actually dislodge niggers like Stabenow and he's acting like a tea party cuck in 2009.

Numerals and puberty absolutely REKTS Barron’s good looks and he becomes a worse Eric Drumpf

A dumb shitpost by a faggot?

Here

Am I the only one here who wants the Dems to shut the Gov down ever daca? It would piss alot of people off, and make them even more unpopular.

I can take over for many threads. Thanks for baking. Next few ones are on me.

Twitter's been on a ban rampage lately. How long until they ban Trump out of butthurt?

Can I get a quick rundown on the new gun grabber bill?

does anybody else notice the stylistic similarities between these perma-trump shill threads and the format of the nazi threads...

you guys should cover your tracks better.

>lol buy my books

i hope she gets raped by a beaner. I can see her in the future taking credit for trumps successes

>it's thans to my pressure that he ACHIEVED SOMETHING

RUN AWAY!!!

If you two could sort it then either are obviously good bakers. Thanks m8s

Comes down the stairs to greet you
What do?

Sweetie, be calm and 1488.

Kid is aesthetic as fuck, you'd already know if he was going to look goofy.

BESS YES!

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN. Yo Ireland how do you do so well? Your demographics reflect that of American Suburbs just even more White. BASED I say.

/nsg/ was attacking us just like all the other pathetic generals desu. We're still the only damn 24/7 general on Sup Forums.

Melania's first photo shoot at 17

He's gonna be something special when he grows up. You can see it in his eyes.

Movement!

Guess i will just stay in back up, the bake is yours.

FIGHT!

No, it would be great. Makes them look like actual traitors. Their silly reee-ing always makes them lose, they aren't convincing anyone but their own zealots. Remember that gun control one where the dems held a sit-in in congress and promised that "They wouldn't leave until meaningful gun laws were passed"? Hint: they got into shouting matches and eventually got tired and went home with no laws passed.

No

>*blocks your path*
>”Ayo, user, step aside. Your girl’s pussy is mine now.”
Realistically, what the hell would do ???

He doesn't want it, which is understandable but also cowardly. But even if he did it just to remove Debbie and then resigned to go back to touring Michigan would have to elect a R gov. Snyder is NOT well liked, by anyone, and Schutte isn't an exceptionally strong candidate. Michigan also lost their best weapon in Ronna Romney McDaniel, having her take over for Reince when he left the RNC. Going to need a good bit of Trump's help campaigning for those major offices just to have a real shot at them, and it wouldn't hurt to pray for rain/snow.

Prince Barron.

>oh sweetie
>i know you hate me for using lies to destroy your homeland and your people
>but if you say anything i'll hire a big man to bash your head in!

>Sorry I dont shake hands with niggers, the last time I did I had my watch stolen

So violent.
>We people don't fight for me? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Dems know if construction starts on the wall, there is a 0% chance they win in 2020. So expect them to chimpout. Lets hope the blue dems in deep red states up for reelction like WV,Missouri,ND, and Montana come to their senses.

'Tis such a misfortune that notorious public figure Kid Rock has forsaken any ambitions towards running for the Senate

Guys, please rest up and please get ready for 2018. The November elections and the summer primaries will the most important elections in your lifetime more so than the 2016 election.

Please look up your elected officials and try to get Americans that support the President's agenda. Good luck I will be gone for about 2 weeks, but I will return with a better message for you guys.

Inside Elections House Ratings
>archive.is/RiTQD

Inside Elections Senate Ratings
>archive.is/37y3j

Inside Elections Gubernatorial Ratings.
>archive.is/UqSSI

TRUMP'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
>archive.is/0RZMc

Majority of the sources come from MSM, very few include Breibart or other pro-Trump outlets.

PLEASE GUYS I REALLY WANT US TO DO AMAZING JOB IN 2018, NEVER LET UP!

GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE YEAR!

Still (((socializing)))

Step aside, you can’t fight fucking time travelers

>Those eyes on Melania
NO BULLY!!

good afternoon friends

reckon the mods are /nsg/?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

The pee pee tape is real.

I thought Trump was "literally worse than Hitler".
Nazis are cucks in comparison.

>Democrats hope to turn him into the next Nancy Pelosi
That's gotta hurt her.

this 'i hate ann' meme sucks. shes just keeping the wall in everyones mind. calm your shit, faggots.

throw them a banana.

Will sell you the pussy for $1M USD

Kick them both in the balls.

Trump is a special person user. Think of they did to Moore, a squeaky clean state Supreme Court judge without a blemish in his public life for 40 years. Nasty stuff.
Trump was willing to come down from his gold plated Central Park penthouse and take all the slings and arrows to help us lowly maggots. It takes a special type of man and Kid Rock must have done a lot of soul searching and realized he’s not one.

Interestingly I’m doing the exact same soul searching. I unironically believe I could raise support and mount a campaign for local and then national politics on a nationalist platform here. It wouldn’t be enough to win the majority in the parliament but, much like AfD, it could push the Overton window to the right and force the parties of the “center right” to go right instead of left for votes.

But I won’t. I have a family and I dread the idea of their lives being looked upon with a microscope to find dirty. Kid rock must have felt the same and balked. I respect his decision.

its what he needs; tuff love

This is how the fake news media coordinates and works. You'll notice some fusion journos do this as well.

That doesn't make any sense because /nsg/ got BTFO several times for being a nonsense thread without any content that didn't deserve to exist.

It's worse if Trump manages to make the life of those young white voters uneducated and educated, better.

They can always blast Raegan's wall comments and Winds of Change every time someone mentions wall, its not a problem itself.

Welp, I guess he’s done for.
Probably for the best, kid was autistic as fuck
archive.is/zTSRU

wtf I love Mother Jones now

THE SWEETIEPOSTER IS MAD

>>Democrats hope to turn him into the next Nancy Pelosi
>That's gotta hurt her.

Its an admission that she's toxic as shit

I'm hoping for an extremely bloody primary season.

First caller gets the privilege. If you want you can bake, just say so.

Good night bru

so mods are just trump shills then

He's a coward. And an opportunist. Fuck him.

What a shame.

He conceded to you

Nate Bronze is mad that white people who advocate for American interests are normal people

I think how it works is the DNC sends out the talking points and the media prints it as their own work.

When will the next stage of testing be done for the border wall?

Reagan ironicaly ruined his own state.

>NAZI
>NAZI
>IT'S A NAZI

Oh, sweetie...

NYT is doing some Grade A trolling

>Sweetypie girl has an uncle who was in a nazi concentration camp
Just how the fuck old is she? 45?

What's the last one that's cut off? Is she jewish too?

This is a subversive tweet. It is supposed to be friendly to WN or Nazis (don't conflate) in general, but it quickly brings up 1776 (ARW) to the discussion and tries to imply that the "problem" is far deeper than just some guy in a mall who likes the idea of WN, the problem is in America itself.

Same thing Fusion does. Pays journos to print their talking points

>Y-you don't need provisions
Retard alert, you will be the first to be tossed over that wall you dumb bitch.

Holy hell she is completely insane.

>ywn suck on Bess’s sweet liberal Jewish milkers while she rants to you about Nazis

>jews oy veying about normal white people breaking the conditioning

The reason they keep using "neo nazi" is because they want to forcefully associate ANYONE with white causes to drug dealing skinheads with tattoos on their faces.

Nazis are people too.

the fact that jewish liberals white wash communism makes me not sympathize with them much. My family suffered under communism but only jews get to complain? fuck off and grow up

Gods work user.