youtu.be/2VyyBv2qzPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=3t5zWb-XJ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=jiCegRktHFA
youtube.com/watch?v=u7WfQzqM8U0
youtu.be/2VyyBv2qzPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like Mexico, it looks nothing like America.

ive been waiting for some good black friday vids

Does anyone else think it's odd that the holiday name just happens to be the antithesis of "Good Friday"?
Why isn't it "Black Saturday"? Or "Mindless Consumerism Friday"? Doesn't going out on a Saturday make more sense?

user, i...

>le 56% face

I can't imagine being a cashier and having to deal with these animals. What a nightmare.

>make more sense?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think I'm saying it is Mexico?

this is our future?
why even live?

Kill all jews

that looks like america, whether you like it or not.

You don't have to worry, you're Polish, you have every reason to live.

white people don't go to brick and mortar stores anymore. black friday was such as shitskin fest they created "cyber monday" for all the whites.

this is our long term future

Daily reminder: these are the faces calling you a leaf

god damn fucking rampant consumerism.

Wow. They look like walking dead tearing some poor guy on the ground apart.

LEAF

sadly if you're white and don't live in a white community you have very little to do with the outside world. you don't shop in public because of shitskins and niggers, you don't go to the movie theater because of shitskins and niggers. you'll travel miles out of your way just to shop in a white supermarket or shop at a place too expensive for the shitskin hordes.

even the most progressive whites do this. white american culture is a culture of avoidance.

>implying anti social anons would ever go somewhere with this many people

youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI

Finland is DEAD

asking here, what's so special about those crazy black friday deals, is there some special price to everything, impossible to find on amazon. does every toaster discounted to one dollar. Is this part of family fun tradition to thanksgiving.

Look at all the brown people.

>idiot gets tased
Fucking lol. God bless America.

OOOOHHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

Consumerist, identityless, subhuman bugmen. The perfect slave class

>the only 2 white people in crowd are cops

insane discount

It's California, isn't it?

Well, yeah.

Why the fuck would a white person go to a store to shop? We can afford the internet and online shopping.

le 56% face is real

no single of them look like pure white, black or asian they all look mixed to some point

All that clamoring for a fucking wireless router. What the fuck? I' m pretty sure the prices would be the same on line.

That guy is an absolute kike and was a major social control (cult of personality) Actor

youtube.com/watch?v=3t5zWb-XJ1M

Remember the good guy Pat Buchanan Is a TRUE American

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCegRktHFA

>asking here, what's so special about those crazy black friday deals, is there some special price to everything, impossible to find on amazon. does every toaster discounted to one dollar. Is this part of family fun tradition to thanksgiving.

Hardly any discounts. Its just select items at a minor discount now, move the more expensive items to the back. They know they can offer anything as a black friday deal and it will sell out. Knock $5 off a tv set you plan to clearance for $100 off after the holidays and sell it out instead. The retailers are trying to figure out ways of curbing the stampedes and riots that break out at these black friday sales, but the problem being the low income ghetto trash customers being attracted to a small discount and will always fight and cause damages in the store.

Little known fact about Black Friday and Wal-Mart in particular. Electronics manufacturers produce models of tv's etc. Specifically for wal-mart for black Friday. Yes they are made by Samsung, et al, HOWEVER - those black Friday products are made with lower grade materials than normal, and they shit the bed in a few months. So that "deal" you just knifed that Puerto Rican grandma over is actually a piece of shit that's actually worth less than you paid for it.

No it doesn't it looks like a bunch of foreigners with citizenship.

>black hair
>black eyes
>dark skin
Deport, deport, deport.

Every single one of them is a Mexican dude.

Fucking animals.

They give away old stock at big discounts. You might get a TV from last year thats 50 inches and "smart" and a good brand for 300 bucks. It was a bigger deal back when people bought digital cameras and mp3 players and headphones and stuff. I dunno. I went once as a joke and to document it, shit was gay. This country is a joke.

I fell for the meme and went shopping yesterday. Wasn't a single white person for miles around. Were hoardes of Mexicans, poos and Saudis. Rampant consumerism from third world obese turds.

Spics are basically born and live as bugmen their entire lives

nigga they 100% spics

Don't they raise prices some time before black friday too, so they can "lower" them and make them look like a bargain?

Fuck, these days me and family have a common agreement to wait until june to actually buy gifts for the last christmas, because it's all manipulative kikery around the holidays.

Wal-mart knows their patrons are stupid, and to them buying a brand name at ridiculous savings won't engage any critical thinking because they're too impulsive to think logically, to them it is about obtaining things for stature among their peers. And then when it breaks and they can't get it repaired (Remember, specific models) then they are mad for a while, but you can bet your ass they will repeat the process next year.

Yep they also have specific models they make just for wally world during the rest of the year too, same cheaper materials.

These are Native Americans

are they mostly spics outside?

I cant be fucked to even go outside rn, but I hear most of them take the day off the job, and only a spic could do that

>Americans are so violent and retarded that they need to have policemen in malls and schools

You know what needs to be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7WfQzqM8U0

looks fun
america has the best entertainment

and your 56% white faggot

Is this shit mandatory or are there stores that don't partake in it?

>youtu.be/2VyyBv2qzPY

if this is real America, we live in paradise here in EU, we may be not so rich, but fuck money, i don't want those hordes of invaders

seriously can not imagine a worse job than the walmart employees that are supposed to moderate that shit

and i cant imagine a better job than being a cop that gets paid overtime to taze them!

>hordes of invaders

They are literally Native Americans. The town they're in (Gallup, New Mexico) is almost 50% Native.

thats freakin hilarious

its even night time and nobody is getting shot

If you want to be mean but sneaky take your thumb and push it in between someone's rips while being shoved around in the crowd.

>33 hours out here

Are these people just happy to be chattel? I love all the people grabbing TVs on the escalator at some warehouse store. Gotta get the Samsung Smart TV with reject parts and a spy camera/microphone so I can watch goyflix :^)

Churchill said all it takes to lose your faith in democracy is a 5 minute talk with the average voter.

All I needed is working for a shop one Black Friday to stop caring about genocides and humanitary disasters.

It's all scam. There are plenty of businesses that sell items at the same price and lie about the original one. In the cases where the discount is legit it's usually old stuff they need to get rid off because the alternative is losing the money or because it's defective therefore clients can't return it because they bought it at discount (at least in some countries that's how it works).

Basically a trick to get people to buy shit they "didn't know they needed".

Literally all spics. Wtf.

they're trying to make black friday a thing in europe now too

That's why the jews want them to be the majority. They're the perfect puppet.

i haven't seen a nonwhite in months. is this really what the south/west coast looks like?

Dude, we allready had shit like Sommerschlussverkauf and all that crap, when stores tried to empty their storage rooms. This black friday shit is just the usual bandwagon jumping like we have with halloween and valentines day.

Those are natives and that is Gallup, New Mexico.

ah, Gallup

It's Texas

Are you talking about redskins?

Literally the only people who go out to shop on Black Friday are subhuman trash. Unfortunately that means a good chunk of Americans do it.

This can't be America, if it was every brown person would have a blonde white gf/bitch with him.

Yes, but the people are nowhere near as retarded as in America where they are literally fighting each other or waiting in front of the store before it opens just to get cheap shit. Seriously, these people are savages, they need to have armed cops in their malls just to prevent them from chimping out.

they're happy to be slaves and are poor at negotiating contracts

further, they LOVE consuming, and are happy to be slaves to do so

europeans labor for loftier goals, that makes for poorer slaves

the red man's greed

50% of germany children under 5 are foreign. that's terrible and millions more pour in every year

>bunch of niggers and spics fighting over consumer electronics

checks out

Ever heard of a Mestizo?
These are the people we want to send back.

The police have a City of Gallup patch. That would be a city in New Mexico. Not surprising.

replace whatever they're individually saying with "braiins, braains" and you've got a pack of rabid zombies

that's it, not all encompasing end or higher collective goal, we thought we defeated our worst enemy but didn't realize it was ourselves to begin with

maybe locking the doors of these places and burning everyone alive might get things started again?

That 3rd world shit skin tongue yelp at 1:44 sure isnt a good sign.

Still, this is the average walmart of Texas too. It's not just a New Mexico thing.

I went to a walmart in Laredo, Texas the week of Christmas a few years ago. I legitimately could find no one that spoke English in the store.

See my next post

More like
>brown Friday

Been dead since 1965 bud.

You're looking at the entire southwest in that video. I can't wait to get out of LA.

literally and unironically sheep

>America is dead
Looks very much alive to me, weren't ultra-capitalism, globalist and consumerism the heart and soul of your country? Don't act surprised Mammon whorshipers, you reap what you sow.

capitalism was a mistake

100% brown people
black friday is the day rich people laugh at the poor

Just wait till it becomes more popular, Ahmeds and Muhammads will be flooding in violently like Paco and Tyrone do in America. The majority of violence in Black Friday shopping is caused by spics and niggers as seen in OP's video where the only white people in the crowd are cops.

I avoid every retail space like the plague this time of year.

Looks like venezuela, only that there are fighting for food not for tvs, kek

Individualism is a white-only thing after all, but at the same time it allows us to be overrun with other races.

>Now, why would the jews want to rule over an heavily consumerist brown cattle race ?? that makes no sense to me, nice conspiration Sup Forumsturds ppfffahahahaha

If you don't like beaners and live in a historically mestizo/amerindian region, then your a fucking idiot. It's like me moving to/continuing to live in Detroit,Chicago,Atlanta and bitching about all the niggers who live there. Are you all fucking dense? I hate illegals too, but that shit was in bean town. What would you think if a nigger posted a video of Black Friday in Nebraska and bitched about all the "cracka's" in the store?