We serbs have to face reality and admit that Srebrenica WAS a genocide and that Ratko Mladic IS guilty of it. And no...

We serbs have to face reality and admit that Srebrenica WAS a genocide and that Ratko Mladic IS guilty of it. And no, dont give me that "it was only military men who were killed" bullshit, women and children were killed too. Also just because you were not directly involved in it doesnt make you not guilty. All other countries have admited their mistakes, why cant we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TJFmTucZ20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't blame a Serb for killing Arabs, animals fight all the time, I watch the grey squirrels fight the nigger squirrels all the time

If Muslims stayed in their own countries or just respected their host countries beliefs they wouldn't constantly be getting into trouble. Creating an enclave and deliberately breeding like flies is a hostile act. Fuck off and take Merkel with you.

Also show your true flag

>Looking at the flag

>Staying in their own countries

Classic kangaroo brainlet

he did the right thing. Those people didn't belong.

He's right you know.

He mentioned respecting hosts countries belieft meanwhile abbos have none so he's free to do anything.

Serbs on the other hand had a muslim minority fucking shit up.

here's the redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TJFmTucZ20

war crimes were committed, but it was not an intentional genocide, it was a conventional military operation

Mars u kurac trotoarko vrati se u tvoj harem da skakljas aliji.Mi smo samo izvrsili nasu duznost kako bi izbacili mualimasnku gamad zbog cega nam je ceo svet zahvalan.

What about unarmed women and children, are you also ok with killing them?

the realization that america bombed nationalist serbia in support of arab monsters made me realize that america is the great satan and must be fought against at all costs

yes. They're not my countrymen.

That's like asking me if I care about kids starving in Africa. I don't.

Yes all muslims armed or unarmed should be killed

>flag
>OY VEY FELLOW SERBS

Serbs were minority in bosnia you stupid fuck. Serbs are to blame for almost every mass killing and ethnic cleansing in former yugoslavia, now look at how the nation is carved up just because a bunch of pig headed racist leaders coulsnt handle muslims and crpats and serbs coexisting. Serbs started the war and had many chances to end it, their leaders are on camera speaking candid and almost sheepish at their blood lust. I love how they still blame croats for shelling sarejavo

Who cares, the fact is that Serbia is deliberately kept down because of muh justice.
Their economy is artificially kept down, the international i.e. USA, have enforced a series of laws upon Serbia, which keep the nation dysfunctional.

Also, what kind of trial/court is this shit? has it really been going on for 20 years.
How can this be justice? someone is accused of something, and after 20 years in and out of the court system, the verdict comes.. wtf?
At least in the Eichman trial, they hang the guy after a couple of months..

leafo you drunk or what?

Just because someone isnt your typical nationalistic genocidal serb doesnt make him a non-serb, did you know that Srebrenica genocide is literaly the biggest genocide right after the holocaust, are you aware of that?

I'm fine with serbs, it's the muzzies nobody likes.

no fuck you our high score is better we killed more per capita

Not true people dont liek serbs

*except the hot ones to BLEACH

serbs are hypocrites who say "muh jasenovac" but at the same time will be like "we dindu nuffin in the 90s, we wuz defending and shieet"

niggers

Nice try Ahmed

So post with your normal (((flag))).

>we Serbs
>UN flag

>Sup Forumstards falling for bait again

>we serbs
Kek I saw you alboposting in the burger thread about the worst european country. You were sperging at Greece and Germany. Also you are in all shitty balk threads with the UN flag shitposting about serbs amd macedonkeyans. Remove the meme flag, negrito.

Cant genocide animals

If only the UN hadn't jumped in and helped the muzzies like the boipuccies they are.

>Arabs
Hmm, where did christianity originate from I wonder???

there was literally no genocide,killing 8000 fully armed soldiers does not equal genocide,also show flag

>Serbs had muslim minority
> IN BOSNIA
>Polish education

Before the WWII.