Overthrow the US Government

Anyone interested in a possible armed second american reveloution should msg TheAmericanWay1776 on kik they have plans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwrztitazrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi FBI

>kik
holy fuck be more obvious.

100% this is a letter agency

hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha

My kik is secured by 3 vpn's and every messge is auto-encrypted. I cant talk to much about it here but if you kik me i can tell you more details

LOL

Is this how the party of cointelpro dies?

Why would we want a new revolution right now? The guy we wanted is in office, try democratunderground if you want to entrapt someone, Mr. FBI.

Yeah.... this shit post is a felony.

already dead, obviously

This is next level shitposting

This not only fundamentally retarded, but a complete waste of time and resources.
"Armed revolution" of what the fact you don't like paying so much taxes, or that they want to limit how many blocks of metal you can purchase that shoot other chunks of metal?

Grow up first civil war was a pointless struggle of children.

>in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States
Unfortunately Mossad doesnt work inside the United States.

Im not shitposting i have 20 fucking armed men constructing raids and our Intelligence officer told me to come to this site because some people here were good with computers and shit and we need people for the ministry

Fuck you cunts! OP is a fed! Fuck feds. SOrry retard but nobody wants to join your faggot "armed revolution" and get fucked by the feds so go kill yourself already ok. Meanwhile we will peacefully organize as we please and you can eat shit and watch.

Also i dont give a fuck about felonies im a ghost

fuck off soros

Your 'intelligence officer' is an idiot.

>about felonies im a ghost

No, that's me. And you've been trying to get me since before Sabu.

You never will.

Well. Whatever, anyone really interested can message that kik we have plans men and munitions but i wont discuss any further here

yeah the word on dim streetz is that the muslims are planning to jihad the white house if you know what i mean

Good luck, try leftypol.

We won, kike.

inshallah brother

I'm messaging them right now, thanks OP.

>Brandenburg v Ohio 1969
youtube.com/watch?v=BwrztitazrM

that's a commie-looking logo, fuck off

Bring it you fuckin commie
mfw your "intel officer" doesn't have intel on how many regulars here work in us gov

Everyone join us while we troll the CIA

Fake and gay. Trumps in charge why change that? Fuck off CIA/FBI