The absolute state of the UK

The absolute state of the UK

Fuck you bongs, you're country is a shithole and you deserve to watch your wives and daughters get raped and murdered.

Fucking pussies.

Literal orwellian nanny state.

Yet when people post the Amerimutt pictures you weep and cry until a jannie makes it a safe space again.

Also, bit old, that.

The day a law passes in the US and is upheld by the courts allowing people to be arrested for speech like that is the day it's time to use your guns.

But what did he tweet..

>Also, bit old, that.
must be worse these days

>implying those arent hilarious

You realize how stupid this argument is?
This is no different than the liberal 'muh crusades' argument whenever someone points out that recent terrorist attacks are almost always done by muslims.
Fix your shit and stop deflecting, you cuckboy.

Those are funny because in many instances we know someone who could have inspired the drawing. They are a small but substantial percentage of society here. To focus on them as if they are the heart of this area is to emphasize the bias of your poorly informed view. Like going into a mansion and finding a turd in the shitter and then talking as if that was all that you found there. If your experience with Americans is limited to these types it says more about you than it says about Americans in general.

>Implying you would do shit
They have guns we have fucking sporks, the top brass at the police are all bought and paid for, or follow orders from the government, which in turn follows orders from the bank of england.

You have guns, yet you haven't done shit about the federal reserve stealing 5% of your taxes every year or journos literally inciting racial violence on you and people with your values, or the government importing millions of third-worlders.

We can;t do shit until we have the population pissed enough to rise up as one, hence the muslims being given preferential treatment and imported en masse to make us fight them when WW3 comes.

It's all planned out, not enough people are on board because they have good enough lives

Take a chill pill r3ddit. Sup Forums is the board of peace.

An optimistic perspective. Lovin it.

Just fuck my shit up desu

A man tried to deal with the 'asians' that gang raped his sister.
HE gets put in jail.
They get put in protective custody then released no charges.
So yeah, can't argue with you.

i wonder how hard it would be to smuggle guns into the UK, seems like they need guns right now

Honestly mate,

When you travel through or visit a city in England, most are now 50% non white British.

Birmingham, London, Manchester, Luton, Bradford the list goes on and on, and it will only get worse as time goes on.

Towns will soon get worse, then only thing left is the countryside, by that time i can honestly see cities being no go areas, public services fail, crime rise and order fall apart.

Should probs write a book about the future of the UK, how in the future the UK has broken apart, Scotland governs itself, Wales governs itself, English cities and some towns are under the control of Islamists whilst in the countryside groups of English loyalists form raiding groups.

Huge demographic changes are taking place in England and the cuture that comes with it is most foul.

i've never wept or cried about it, and the mods have been purging anything that gains traction here or is spammed to literal death
meanwhile you have to bin that knife and your government is genociding you to replace you with pakis

why does pic say 'circumcised' in the middle?

I weep for you. Truly.
And yet some of you, even posters here, have your heads crammed so far up your ass with a superiority complex and blatant denial that I can do nothing but watch as London falls.
Today as I cut down a Christmas tree it hit me that soon even basic traditions like Christmas might be wiped from Europe within decades.

You'd need to contact blackmarkets and probably bribe some people at an airport or whatever. Don't be a sperg and openly discuss the strategy on Sup Forums tho.

They will die out slowly.