Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Ethan James
Ethan James

Pfle is a keikaku expert but I still want to MARRY Marika!

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/uoC83vyVzhQ
https://youtu.be/HQmSH8kEE-Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0aIGT2qZlo
https://youtu.be/86sLUOnyCPs
Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Even the MGs (animal) gave up on Tama.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Fuck pfle, i hope shadow gale gets horribly murdered in front of her before pfle herself gets decapitated.

John Baker
John Baker

Mei is pure sex. How can a turtle have such a top tier design.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Queens spoilers: SG dies, Pfle leaves her chair and beats the shit out of Lethe. Deluge is killed by BBC, Uluru kills Puck but is killed by Deluge. Pfle becomes the leader of the Osk faction, Snow becomes the leader of Puck faction.

I hope.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

She'd probably make herself taller like Sister Nana.

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Have you seen how turtles have sex? She would pin you to the bed while she does all the work, not letting you rest even for a bit, then after you are both done she will keep laying on top of you until morning.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

I want to fuck Pfle.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

But Mei is a turtle(male)

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Pfle is my wife.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Are you telling me that's a bad thing?

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Didn't realise there was a new thread.
What are the chances that a young Marika ate some watermelon seeds and grew a watermelon on her head?

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I like keek, she has a pretty good design and power

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

It'd be extremely boring, mating press while french kissing or bust.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Posting literally the only image where I've found Keek cute, and not totally detestable.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Doesn't her ability only apply to flowers?

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

But she dresses like a cheap slut.

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

But she doesn't have any character
just a generic 2D bad guy that folds at just the right time

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

I remember at some point she grew a fruit or something? Just let me dream.

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

you will never touch @NyanNyan's soft sides
Why even live?

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

and why is that bad?

Angel James
Angel James

Did you not read the arc where she first showed up? She grew some sort of pear with regenerative powers on her head and made every single girl lick it "to heal and numb pain" before she shoved it up her pussy for motivation to fight.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

What a cute hobo.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

tfw no beach ova
No Marika trying to provoke a fight with La Pucelle by growing a watermelon on her head and getting her to split it with her sword

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Fruits are what flowers develop into, user.

Also, like and said, she grew some sort of narcotic fruit for everyone to lick during JOKERS.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

you can totally see Cherry's panties
Looks like she was a good fit with the slutty elements after all.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

With normal Akane just cutting the watermelon since it's taking too long
Marika sees this as a sign of a challenge
A few minutes later the entire beach is destroyed

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Where are you getting these?

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

MADE
FOR
BREEDING

I want to pluck all her cherries.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

The wikia.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Thanks!!!

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Who is the most sexual MGRP?

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Lady Proud.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

La Pucelle

Both short stories starring her either get lewd or deal with her lewdness

And then another where Magicaloid very quickly deduces that she has a boner for someone else

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Tempest

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Stop posting Quake.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Lapis Lazuline

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Not for sexual.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

MADE
FOR
BREEDING
Every single one of MG are made for breeding, user.
Why do you think the first mage made the sages magical girls?

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Lapis is meant for curry ramen

John Wood
John Wood

I want to help populate the world with magical girls.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Still no good resolution of Snow White

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

there arent many of those left

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

we got a few books to go

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Which Magical Girl has the best outfit theme?

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

She is made for doing errands

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

In no particular order:

Marika
Akane
Miyokata
Dark QT

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

For me it's Akane,Lazuline,Cranberry,Deluge,Captain Grace, Dork QT and Wedin. Although out of all of them my most favorite is Lazuline's,Dark QT and Grace

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Cranberry

Nature-themed and high heels are my weaknesses.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Hey guys, TL-kun here. So next week Friday I'll be making my way back to the US for College again, so another two-day break.

Till then I just wanna post in some stuff anons have requested for me in my downtime between chapters.

Anons have requested:
- Draw Flame Flamey, Loli protection squad, SW suffers from past mistakes
- Some anons asked me to sing Sakebe and Dreamcatcher I think? As well as a meme song

Anything I missed, anymore things? I'm gonna work on QUEENS 4 as well as all those in my spare time!

...Oh I posted this already last thread but didn't realize it was dying, so I guess I should repost this here

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Someone last thread asked you if there was a timeline of sorts.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Draw Marika learning Chinese Kung Fu with @Nyannyan, Ideal Postarie and Lapis!

Draw Lapis, Bellsie and Panassie skipping hand in hand through a meadow!

Get back to the States safely!

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Have a safe trip back TL-kun.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Dead girl winking.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

My wife Tot Keek is so cute

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

tfw no former delinquent top waifu
It hurts.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

How fast would you become her friend?

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

tfw you will never be Kano and have Tsubame adopt you

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Top Speed served as a better mother to Ripple by dying than Ripples whorish mother

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

I love this picture because I can hear the "eh" perfectly in my head.

David Lewis
David Lewis

LP: Are you okay? Wanna touch my breast?
SW: Sure

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Why was her mom such a whore anyway? What is worse, she couldn't even whore herself to a rich guy or something, no, she goes and remarries a pedo neet fat fuck.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

He wasn't even the first, apparently.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

The manga had it be edgy, with her mother actually getting beaten.

I don't remember what the LN did.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

How depressing.

The saddest thing is that there's situations like those happening IRL. You'd think that after the second or third failure they'd just give up and just soldier on alone with their daughter but nope. Too much cocklust. Useless mother.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Eh, I'm so boring she'll send me off somewhere just to get rid of me and then I'll snap out of it.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Anyone got Rain Pou fanart?

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

People like her are probably horrible judges of character. The problem is when they make their kids suffer for it.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

There were spoilers on Peaceful Days that Swim Swim was Ripple's half-sister since Swim Swim's dad was fucking whores. Ripple basically killed her sibling too although she probably didn't know.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Does this SS mean that Panasu will appear in the next book?

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

The problem is when they make their kids suffer for it.
The worst kind of people. There's none in this world I hate more than them.

Reminds me of those people I see on the streets alongside their children and they are yelling at them or even hitting them just like that in public. Utterly infuriating.

You should pass an exam and have a license to be able to breed.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Weren't those bullshit?

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

I assume all spoilers are fake unless proven otherwise.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

I'm not certain what's going on here, but did Postarie send herself back to Rain Pou?

If so, kek

Nathan White
Nathan White

She has a tail too?

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

To some extent you have to be able to control your kids, but ideally they should be disciplined enough that you don't need to make a big scene in public.

Anyway, this is off topic. Time for Slave Mamori!

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

They all have tails. Postarie's is apparently a pigeon's (carrier pigeon).

Or was that Funny Trick?

Also, she's saying, "Of course you're my friend, Kaori-chan!" and the text above her head reads "Postarie".

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

I do wish she does appear in the next arc although hopefully she'd survive since her ability is pretty cool and being friends with Lazuline makes her pretty cool already.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

No excuses, Rain Pou's tail was one of the few specifically mentioned in the text.

Angel Long
Angel Long

How would a MahoIku /tg/ campaign work? Which system would be good for it?

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Panasu and Flame Flamey team up as best mao pam students.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Probably Mutants and Masterminds with a basic package of enhanced stats.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

I always skim reading.
Usually I skim the part where they are talking instead of fighting.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

There are just as many men who repeatingly make their kids suffer cruel step-mothers due to their pussy lust. I don't hear anyone bashing them.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Snow White's ability fall under Divination.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Because out totally fair judicial system sides with the cruel mother if the father decides to do anything about it.

Plus, because as you lovingly just reminded us, double-standards exist and more often than not child-rearing is something to be expected from the mother rather than the father is most situations so, of course, the mother will be used as an example first by most people when discussing this topic.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Divorced men don't get custody nearly as often as women do. Therefore kids suffer from serial remarrying more when they're with their mothers than with their fathers.

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

What would happen if I were to confess to Pukin?

David Rogers
David Rogers

R-Rurah?

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

You would need to feed her up and stroke her ego before you would be allowed the privilege of kissing her feet. As you please her more, you may kiss higher up her legs.

However, Sonia will probably disintegrate you by the time you reach her knee.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Which girls would be the best moms?

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Pfle and Shadow Gale can be my moms.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

If Lazuline said to Panasu that she was going to do her job as an enkou as part of her training, would Panasu join in too?

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

I only just now noticed the tiny SwimSwim and Sonia on top of Ruler and Pukin's heads.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Yes, and she'd do it in the most chuuni way possible.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

I want to make La Pucelle a mom for shits and giggles.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

And yet step-mothers are the one who get vilified the most in fiction and that had never changed.

Don't pretend you aren't part of the problem. When the douchebag is the clearly the step-dad, you jump to call the poor woman wno got deceived by him "slut" and "whore." Whereas when the douchebag is the step-mom, you also focus on insult her. Men just can't do no wrong and it's always understandable for him to have cadual sex or remarry. Women who do any of that will be insulted mercilessly.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Ruler vs Pukin
both huge ego
both mindcontrol ability
both their underlings are autistic
Could it be that Sonia is a loli too?

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Sonia is a hundred year old hag and Pukin might be a slightly older hag too.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

In this particular case, Ripple's mother sided with her boyfriends over her daughter and REPEATEDLY chose bad people as potential fathers for her daughter. She drove her daughter to run away from home and totally deserved everything she got.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Lazuline never answered Panasu's actual question. Who were those two girls in black and what was in the suitcase? Lazuline acts like a genki airhead but she's super cunning, capable of drawing Panasu's attention away with half an answer.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Marika would be a good mom because her hobby involves being patient, caring and sensitive to fragile living creatures.

She'd totally tell her kids to beat the shit out of others, though.

Logan Green
Logan Green

Sasuga enko slut.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Pukin was hundreds of years old when she was captured in the 1800's, she's really old

Nathan White
Nathan White

Seeing as Lazuline I is trying to increase the power of the Caspar faction, that was most likely some illegal shit from the black market side of the LoM that would help her in her plans. I have no idea why they gave it to the teacher though.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

In this particular case, Ripple's mother sided with her boyfriends over her daughter and REPEATEDLY chose bad people as potential fathers for her daughter.

Aren't both of these your biased assumption? We never saw her Mom sided with the bastard. She was obviously in the dark about what happened because Ripple never communicated nor seeked help. Her Mom constantly sent her messages asking how she's doing, so it's clear that she didn't abandon her daughter, it's Ripple who refused to put problem on the table because she hated her mother for remarrying. Ripple was the one who abandoned her own mother.

The Mom is a bad judge of character, no doubt. But she's not at fault for wanting to have a happy family with a partner. She reMARRIED, not even sleeping around. Why do you call her a slut/whore? I wouldn't have a problem if promiscuous men get called as such too. But the truth is that nobody would blame a guy if he seeks a wife. If he keeps marrying all terrible women, it would be those women who are seen as terrible, not him.

She drove her daughter to run away from home and totally deserved everything she got.
No, she doesn't deserve to be slut-shamed. Again, think what you would have called her if she were Ripple's Dad instead of Mom. Think about how Ripple's schoolmates would have treated her. Tell me, who deserves of what?

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

Lapis does shady errands.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

She married a pedophile. She ran away when her daughter tried to tell her that her new husband was a pedophile. She pretends that nothing is wrong and her daughter is being difficulty. She is not discreet in the least considering elementary schoolers know of her sluttery and attack her daughter based on it.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

In which volume is this backstory even? Peaceful Days? I read all the translated volumes so far but there is nothing about this.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Well, duh.

I wanted to point out how dangerously smart Lazuline is. It's not just her perception, but also how smooth and subtle her manipulation can be. It's not just Panasu, I was surprised nobody here noticed that.

Luckily we know Lazuline is a good person, or else she can be just as terrifying as Pfle/Pythie. How tf did Lazuline I find this treasure of a girl anyway?

Funny enough, BBC is equally a good person and manipulative.

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

If Lazuline has 5/5 intuition. I bet BBC has 5/5Manipulation in the next fanbook.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

Lazuline I is really giving Pythie a run for her money on who's the title of best Mentor in the series.Ironically enough they team up together

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

5/5 doormat

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

She married a pedophile. She ran away when her daughter tried to tell her that her new husband was a pedophile. She pretends that nothing is wrong and her daughter is being difficulty.
Where is that from? Neither the anime, novel nor side story have that.

She is not discreet in the least considering elementary schoolers know of her sluttery and attack her daughter based on it.
Because of the retarded family name system, not because she's indiscreet. It's not her fault that sexist Japanese law enforces all married people to have only 1 family name.

No woman should change her own name after marriage exactly because of shit like this, and children should only take the name of the custody parent. Constant name changing was what got Ripple bullied.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

These girls are my favorite corpses.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

You will never be a horny magical girl(male) that has a thick tail and gets all the pussy

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

How many times Ripple had to wear this?

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

its not the outfit that matters for Pythie, its the hair

David Morgan
David Morgan

I want to sniff Snow White's hair.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Same here, thanks to these details Maruino jumped top 1 in my artist list.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

TL-Kun here.

On the bottom text of the picture, it says

"I'd be happy if I had the strength and determination of Wedin when I was a kid, then i'd be a better adult!"
- Maruino

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

How many times Mei's turtle dick satisfy 7753?

Brody Long
Brody Long

But Mei's still alive

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

;_;

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Makes me wonder how Wedin couldn't become a MG earlier in her life.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

turtle penis

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

The Blue Magical Girl is Busy

I want to bully Panasu by posting her Cutie Altair Cosplay in Mao school.

“Jormungandr! The God-Eating Blue Poison Dragon!”
“Niddhogr! The Black Flying Dragon, Dancer of the Apocalypse!”
Mao Pam please.

Since the blue dragon is named Jormungandr, it is a serpent right?

Evan James
Evan James

Both dragons are from Norse mythology iirc.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

IIRC Panasu's Jormungandr doesn't have wings. Probably can't fly and is just a gigantic snake.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

someone needs to make a fanart of Panasu, I really wanna know how she looks like

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

I wonder how big Niddhogr is considering its breath burned down a building. Inb4 it's like Miyokata dragon pet-sized.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Like a yakuza with dragon tattoos.

Parker Young
Parker Young

With a blue necktie.

She gripped her necktie.

She does that 5 times.

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

When I read that she had a necktie, I thought she'd be a business suit wearing MG but since this is Maruino we're talking about, who knows what he can make just with the description "She has a necktie". Bonus points if she doesn't have a tail

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

>>152151117
Blue Girl = Lazuline still impresses me.

What impressed me more was Puk Puck's design.

Wasn't she described in ACES as "Kindergartner looking girl with long flowing golden hair"

Well, she got the important details right, then she added like a whole lot more to Puk Puck.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

When are you fucking off back to tumblr or whichever social justice hole you are from? This is not the first time you've gone "baaaaw double standards women can't do nothing wrong, men can be just as bad you are just biased" which is hilarious because your very complaints apply to yourself even harder.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Ripple is a murderer!

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

A long blue dragon came out of her hand, attacking the t hings and biting them to pieces. But the things held the blue dragon in place, prepared to kill it.

Yeah it really was a gigantic snake that could bite. She should have made it cooler.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

Who isn't?

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

The name is already cool enough though.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

From the top of my head there's SG and Grace.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Your defensive attitude is retarded. Pointing out your double-standard is being biased now? I don't fucking care if people meme about sluts and whores as a joke on Sup Forums, like we already did with Lazuline and I took part in it too.

But it's clear that nobody was joking about Ripple's mom. You actually blame the woman, despite her being a normal person who simply had bad luck with marriage. You unironically agree with those elementary school bullies, instead of properly recognizing they were in the wrong who just twist facts to their own covenience. Why are you such a terrible human being?

If you hate tumblrtards as much as you claim then don't fucking act like them. Getting triggered just because someone pointed out your bias, making nonsensical accusations, inability to accept your own shortcomings. Yeah, I'd be surprised if you don't have a tumblr.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

despite her being a normal person who simply had bad luck with marriage
As they say, people make their own luck.

If a person has "bad luck" three times in a row then there's something else going on besides simple coincidence.

Let's put aside if Ripple's mom is actually a slut or not and the bullying and all that crap, but if you fuck up so many times and when you try again the same problem from the previous times rears it's ugly head once more then the problem start being you and your decisions, not others nor something like "just coincidence".

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Adding to what said. I agree that the husbands are also in the wrong here, but that's pretty much clear to anyone. However, Ripple's mom is far from innocent.

There's a reason Ripple left the household and isn't sticking around, and I think the reasons have been implied.

The mom was clearly still with the stepdad, calling Ripple and asking if she's okay. That's a normal thing to do, yes.

But then she says that 'your dad is worried about you', completely ignoring what the stepdad has done to Ripple.

I feel like that's the reason Ripple doesn't bother replying to her anymore. We know Ripple is a nice person to people she considers nice, so the fact that her mother pisses her off and that Sister Nana reminds her of her mother by virtue of "Something bad is happening and all you do is whine and not fight back", it implies that her mother doesn't attempt to fight back.

Really, both parties are at fault here, both the stepdad for obvious pedophilic reasons, and the mom for never standing up to herself, as we know Ripple has done in the past.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Why is Alice such a best girl?

She's a good person who doesn't want to harm anyone, but at the same time has no problem murdering you if you try to kill her or people she cares about. And she's a quiet protector instead of making a show about it like a certain knight who had his head up his ass.

I want more characters like her and Lapis II.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

She knows what suffering is so she doesn't want people to suffer as she has.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Would Uluru count? If SW didn't stop her from beating up Ripple she could've had shot and killed her with a bullet

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

I'll never get over her and Tama-chan's deaths.

Why must the author allow shit girls like rippuru and pfle live while he kills off absolute angels like dogoo and enjokosai.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Uluru is Mana-type, loud and prissy with a delicate heart inside, not Alice's quiet and steadfast character.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Shit taste.

All of them are good girls. Well, I don't particularly care for Tama but she doesn't deserve to die.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Ripple
Shit girl
Fuck you.

Tama shouldn't have died. Imagine how much things would have gotten for her if she had survived and gotten a mentor from the LoM who cared about her and nurtured her.

John Williams
John Williams

Tama would have died by the hands of the smelly one anyway.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

You're making it sound like having a cool power and wanting to use it to do cool shit is a bad thing.

And for a character that wasn't "making a show about it" she sure liked to move around like a creepy zombie even though it unnerved fucking everybody, including the person she likes. She had to be doing that shit on purpose.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Tama has no future. She will die once Melville gets the news.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Punished Tama from fending away all the autistic Cranberryfags who will want to avenge her death

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

I... I wrote a song for Mao Pam.

Catching rainbows in the cold night
I fought the job and the job won
I needed screentime 'cuz I had none

Got bamboozled by a teenager
I guess my school is done
I used to be the best magical girl who ever lived

I hope she likes it.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

She has wrong impression 5/5 and 1/5 Communication skills for a reason, user.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

https://youtu.be/uoC83vyVzhQ

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Is Lazuline I costumeless now? since Lazuline II took her outfit and died with it. She did give Lazuline II her outfit after all.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Shittest character in the franchise.

Even worse than Keek.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

As long as you acknowledge that she's flawed.

If both of them survived Unmarked it would be pretty clear which one would win the Snow White Bowl, and it's not going to be the one that crawled out of a barrel that sunk to the bottom of the ocean and doesn't give a shit that she still has the stink of entrails and seawater on her.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

She only gave her the name.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

As long as SW is happy Alice would be happy. She's a good girl who puts others over her.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

“Yeah. Everything she had was transferred over to me. Her suit, her name. I became Lapis Lazuline, and I wanted to live up to it.”.

She had actually given her everything.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

You're making it sound like having a cool power and wanting to use it to do cool shit is a bad thing.

No, I'm talking about vowing to become SW's knight right in front of her. Shit was so cringy. Talk less, do more.

And for a character that wasn't "making a show about it" she sure liked to move around like a creepy zombie even though it unnerved fucking everybody, including the person she likes. She had to be doing that shit on purpose.
Walking around is a crime now? Trying to twist normal action into "showing off" won't score you any point, fag.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Walking around
You perfectly know he's not referring to that you faggot. Don't be so obtuse.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Seconding this.

You're delusional. You're inventing things to argue against that have not been posted in this thread or any previous mahoiku thread. Since this has nothing to do with mahoiku I earnestly suggest you go to tumblr or some other place where people are interested in discussion social justice issues.
There are just as many men who repeatingly make their kids suffer cruel step-mothers due to their pussy lust. I don't hear anyone bashing them.
Of course you don't hear anyone bashing them because they have nothing to do with mahoiku.
Men just can't do no wrong blah blah blah
You need to work on your reading comprehension, there's no one in this thread that says ripple's stepdad is anything but a total villain. Whoever you're trying to argue against are not seeing your posts.

Feel free to debate over whether or not ripple's mother is partially responsible for ripple's situation or totally blameless, that's related to the thread, but you're in the wrong threads on the wrong board on the wrong website to discuss gender politics.

Carter Young
Carter Young

When did anybody says she's not flawed?

You're so hilariously triggered. Did the fact that SW is as anguished over a girl she barely knew as a childhood friend pain you? Keep being delusional. Every time she remembered the past now, she brought up Alice alongside with LP. SW didn't think about LP anymore than she did anybody else.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Was Alice a zombie?

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Middle
I'm in love. That's an amazing design.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

We need Lady Puck to save us from these retarded topics.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

If anybody had had the gut to say "No, I would have bashed the dad too if it were a he, it had nothing to do with Ripple's Mom being a woman." then I might have believed you. Alas, all you do is being offensed and can't form any intelligent answer.

You swiftly deny your own prejudice and can't admit being wrong. So don't act all butthurt when someone call you out on your bullshit.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

No, I would have bashed the dad too if it were a he, it had nothing to do with Ripple's Mom being a woman.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Alice is a zombie who could only move her body like a stiff corpse, She physically cannot move like a normal person, just like how Magicaloid cannot talk in a non-robotic voice. It's not like she's scaring people on purpose.

So what exactly are you trying to say? That she should not show her face around, because just existing and being herself is "making a show"? You're the obtuse one.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Good, that's all I need.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Miss Margarite's design is really good especially with the design details of her having many diagonal patterns on her outfit and even rapier has a curve even though her ability is "To bend objects straight".

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Alice is a zombie who could only move her body like a stiff corpse,
Source: Your ass

She physically cannot move like a normal person
Except we saw move normally plenty of times.

Try again.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

I wonder how that ability can be utilized.

Initially I thought maybe make her opponent's spine into a straight line and bam, they die. But it most likely has the limitation of non-living objects and must be something she can see.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

No, I'm talking about vowing to become SW's knight right in front of her. Shit was so cringy. Talk less, do more.

There's some legitimacy to "being her knight" when they're both long time fans of magical girl shows and he's the one with better fighting skills and a superpower that had relevance in combat while Snow White had no indication of being effective in a fight whatsoever at that point. And for what it's worth, Hardgore Alice would've gotten obliterated by Cranberry too.

Walking around is a crime now?

Her being an unsightly creeper is what made Snow White push her away, which contributed to her getting killed. If I were in Snow White's shoes I'd want nothing to do with her either.

Except the other guy is talking like her shit didn't stink when she and La Pucelle had similar roles in the story and both of them died in the end.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

We waifu wars now.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Having that rapier straighten out all of sudden could be quite useful whenever someone manages to dodge backwards just out of reach. Then in the bind it suddenly bends back again allowing you to shift the tip a foot sideways...

Ian Young
Ian Young

SW pushed Alice away at the end because she was full on PSTD mode, not because she found her creepy or stuff like that, which are things she didn't mind at all anymore because Alice actually wanted to help people and shit.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

You literally didn't understand why she moved so stiffly while in Alice form? Holy shit, I give up. Talking to a literal retard is exhausting.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

Except the other guy is talking like her shit didn't stink when she and La Pucelle had similar roles in the story and both of them died in the end.
No, you're just making shit up because you get triggered when someone talk bad about the gay boy.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

The real question is, what power would a watermelon provide? Wrecking ball? Fragmentation grenade because seeds? ability to talk very very fast?

Robert White
Robert White

Because she's chuuni as fuck.

Wrong Impression 5/5
Communication Skill 1/5

You literally
Talking to a literal
You keep using that word, it do not think it means what you think it means.

But if you believe writing it 10 times per post makes your post all the more valuable and valid then more power to you. I'm glad you won't reply to my posts anymore.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

One of the basic applications she can have is extending the reach of her fencing sword. It'd be pretty cool if she can change how the wound is placed such as if she gets a diagonal cut below a person's eye she and then uses her ability it to straighten the wound vertically, it will slice your eye out since the wound placement was changed.

Nathan White
Nathan White

which contributed to her getting killed
Not that user, It didn't matter what happened to Alice and SW that night, even if they parted peacefully. Alice would still die next morning.

That and Alice's communication skills really triggered her. Alice basically said "It's ok, not all magical girls in the city are dead yet."

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Her being an unsightly creeper is what made Snow White push her away, which contributed to her getting killed.
Stop pulling stuff out of your ass. Alive and SW both have to detransform to go to school everyday, so there's no way for her to avoid being killed by Swim2. It had nothing with her fallout with SW.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

even if they parted peacefully.

Or they could not part at all and Snow White would have had a chance of outing Minael.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Am I going crazy or are we having discussions that more or less go the same way every day during the mornings now? I'm starting to notice the same writing styles, arguments, etc every single morning. Looks like we finally got one dedicated shit stirring faggot.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Probably shooting out seeds like a gatling gun that has seeds that are as strong as real bullets.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Because she's chuuni as fuck.
She isb't, you fucking retard. She walk normally in human form. Her zombie form is a corpse that cannot bend smoothly when she bow and tilt her head, that's why those actions are exaggerated and thus spooky. When she fight, the fast speed made her movements appear normally because they in themselves are already exaggerated.

Watch some jiangshi movies if you do not know how a corpse moves.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

They still need to go back to home.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

They part every day to go back home you dumbass.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Finally a character that will remove all the yuri from the series. She'll straighten everyone out to like heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Michael Green
Michael Green

they part to go back home after Snow White just revealed someone using an invisibility cloak to assassinate her and somebody else turned into an axe and embedded itself in Alice's skull

This isn't fucking rocket science on how easily Alice could've avoided dying by either of them saying something like "Stay with me"

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Calm down and have a Keek.

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Basic and simple abilities such as that one tend to be super strong but only if the user is super creative with it's applications. I'm really having a hard thinking of something good that could be done with it be it for fighting or non-fighting applications.

Those whip-sword things could also be a good weapon for her.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

I wonder if Keek will ever have a moment of redemption after she snaps out of her vegetative state and changes from her old ways. No matter what she's still a shit though for killing Lazuline and other great MG's

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Read F2P

freckles
behind the scene power
LoM, R&D Division

I hope she isn't a cunt, I like her power and design.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Fuck off Keek! You'll never ever be cute!

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

This cut was jarring. From happy smiling Tama to this.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

From R&D Division

She's probably heavily wounded now,if she was at the lab,from Deluge's raid if F2P was before ACES.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

It's not like R & D has one Lab user.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Cute!

John Baker
John Baker

Even Tama's blood gave up on her.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

The saddest thing is that no one cared that Tama died.

Her corpse will rot long before being found, if ever at all, she'll be missing forever, and her family will not care even one ounce and will probably be glad she managed to disappear from their lives forever.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Does that mean she's a naked granny now?

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

She's probably wearing human clothes in MG form since she was in MG form when Pythie had a chat with her or ordered a new MG outfit to replace her old one

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Swimswim should have made tama dig a hole before she killed her, it's not good to leave a rotting corpse lying around.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Tama did dig tons of holes there, all Swim Swim needs to do is dump it and cover the holes.

Elijah White
Elijah White

I bet her new outfit would be a gown version of Lazuline's and looks at bit more queenly

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Yeah, I figured something like that would happen.

Since Laz I was apparently involved in some shady business, I wonder if giving her title to BC and BBC was intended to throw people off her trail. It worked for Keek, at least.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Alma is for bullying sexually

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

In the first Monthly Magical Girl Raising Project, Asari Endō made an event for recruiting fan-made magical girls. To participant, you need to submit your personal information and the name and ability (as well as other setting, if you prefer, although only name and ability are necessary) of your own magical girls. The chosen people can have their magical girls drawn by Maruino and appeared in a special story, which is later revealed as Magical Girl Raising Porject: breakdown.

Are we submitting a magical girl the next time this happens?

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

I want to step-up my Uluru game.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Special power: Shitposting
Able to instantly enrage anyone by insulting their taste

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

You don't need an ability for that.

Make it more clever like "The ability to materialize your shitposts in real life. The shitpost has to be written and posted on the internet before matearilizing. You can keep up to 5 shitposts materialized at any given time and you can summon them or make them disappear at will."

So, for example, go to /r9k/ post a little and you have 5 Pepes you can summon at any given time to fight for you.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

I really really love Manga Swim Swim.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

/tg/thread/51164805#p51164805

Which one of you was this?

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

So that we have /a/-chan getting murdered for the delight of nips?

John Torres
John Torres

What's to say /a/-chan won't be a survivor?

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Best girls die quickly here, don't they?

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

/a/-chan would likely be Keek-tier hated.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

An true hero.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Only if she brings back all the dead girls. Which she might have the power to do?

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

How repressed was Alma for her to get such a sexual power?

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

keek reading everything about the girls to recreate them in cyber land.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

keek being lonely without her girlfriend

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Where did the speculation of Pythie teaming up with Lapis I come from?

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

What do you mean?

that was confirmed in the last chapter of Aces

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Keek goes crazy
Tea Party in cyberworld
Guests are Tot Pop, Pythie, Great Dragon
shenanigans

David Lee
David Lee

How can two girls be so cute?

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Some people have already figured out how to destroy the Universe with Miss Margarite power
So that's the power of /tg/?

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

So does the LoM has a nailpolish fetish or something?

Pretty much all girls have their nails painted when transformed.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

My bad, somehow I don't remember anything in Aces except for the 1v1 fights and BBC sucking Deluge.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Maruino has many fetishes.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

What's her power Sup Forums?

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Why does she have a videogame theme?

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

manipulate the length of her staff

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Sun Wukong
Pick 1.

72 Bian/”72 Transformations”: Allows him to shapeshift into almost any form—however, he is never able to transform his tail. He can also transform each of the 84,000 hairs on his body into another form, animate or inanimate, and often bites the hairs into pieces to create even more copies.

Bi Huo Jue/”Fire Avoidance Charm”: Allows him to survive fire.

Bi Shui Jue/”Water Avoidance Charm”: Allows him to survive deep water; however, he is unable to fight while using this ability.

Body Freezing Spell: Allows him to immobilize enemies.

Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng(火眼金睛)/”fiery-eyes golden-gaze”: Allows him to identify evil no matter what form it takes; however, it also causes smoke to sting his eyes. Wùkōng acquired this ability after Lao Tzu traps Wùkōng in his cauldron for 49 days, attempting to distill him as punishment.

Jie Suo Fa/”Lock-Breaking Spell”: Allows him to point a finger or his staff and open any lock.

Jīndǒuyún/”cloud-somersault” or “cloud trapeze”: Allows him to cover 108,000 li (54,000 km, 33,554 mi) in a single leap.

Protective Circle: Allows him to erect an impassible barrier by drawing a circle on the ground with his staff.

Shen Wai Shen Fa/”Body Outside of Body”: Specifically refers to his ability to transform his hairs into fighting clones of himself.

Summoning: Allows him to summon local deities.

Wind: Allows him to summon strong winds and storms.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Because they are Magical Girls.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Summon a giant bell to fall on top of her enemies

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

It's almost a rule for magical girls to be as beautiful as the child of a goddness.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

almost

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

I mean, Marika and Hana are technically magical girls, so it's obviously not an absolute rule.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

DELET THIS

Julian Long
Julian Long

Hana
Say that again, not online, and see what happen.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Both are pretty though. But I find Mariko prettier than her MG form desu.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

A shame that all of thread manipulators ended up dead in this series.

Filuru's power is creepy though.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Do you have time to be shitposing, Mana?

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

flipflops
So, there are lesbians?

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

The power to extract semen from anyone even women.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Panasu got a big power up after intense training
How will Snow's power develop in the future?

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

the reason Panasu could power up is because her power is just to make dragon amulets, so she just added an extra one, most MG can't

John Robinson
John Robinson

Does that mean you could unpregnate someone?

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

kidnap magical girl
have massive group of horny semen-strengthened, libido-intesified wizards gangrape her
use magic power to pull all the semen out of her womb and fuck her with it until she ahegaos from the nasty, wet semen-dicking you give her

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

What's stopping her from putting more dragon tattoos on both of her legs and her back like a real yakuza?

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Going by that most magical girls would be able to evolve their power too by reading the fine letter of their power.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

No, it's a survival series with mobage mechanics in real life. The players got one power for playing.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

I was joking with Flip Flappers meme.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

I think she said its really straining and hard to control

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Every MGs can develop their powers with training. If Panasu was able to, there is no reason the others can't.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

I want a side story of the young Mao Pam being bullied by other MGs because her power to "manipulate 4 wings" couldn't fucking do anything back then.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Well, there's a difference there.

Panasu "got a new power" but it's more like she unlocked a power that always was part of her power-set, she just wasn't gud enough to access it until now.

Developing your powers is basically getting more adept with them and being able to do finer and more complicated tasks with them as long as it is withing the measures of your power.

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Oh I didn't watch that. I thought the question was because this doujin circle used to do 2hu stuffs.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

The quickest way is Alma licking them Or 7753's power.

Alma is the better way.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

And I never said otherwise.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Wait, it's the same FLIPFLOPS that did Touhou doujins? Wow. K I'll read their manga now.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Yup, It's the same group.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Clamberry sympathizers exist even before Unmarked get exposed. How did they know about her anyway? She couldn't have walked around broadcasting her death games.

William Walker
William Walker

Her songs were good.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

She can't find a cool name for five dragons.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

Urban legend probably.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Hearing some vague urban legends doesn't motivate people to hire a demon lord to help Clamberry conducting the tests.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Most girls also have slut makeup and eyeshades, don't forget the tails as well.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

I wanted to create a challenger for Lapis Lazuline's Enkou Championship. How do you think I did?

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Not to sure about Alma's power since there isn't much translated from F2P. However, 7753's power will at least get a MG competent with their powers. It takes out most of the trial and error guess work to figure out the limitations but that's about it. That doesn't mean they become experts, they still need to train to figure out actual applications and gain muscle memory of their powers. They need to be self motivated so that controlling their magic becomes second nature like breathing. That's the real limit of a MG's power. Dark Cutie is a pretty good example of this, controlling a ton of shadows, going so far to control a cat with a tilt of her neck. Then going even further to use her hair.

William Hill
William Hill

I like Melty Pane and Sera Sera's designs

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Lapis II was gorgeous in both forms and had a great personality, she's also a prostitute that somehow managed to remain mentally pure (unless she's pretending), your bitch looks like she'd lick your dirty anus for 5 bucks plus a free ballbusting.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

one of the Swim Swim's tube things was actually a hidden tail

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Enkou girls
prostitutes
They aren't exactly the same.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

sweet baby jesus it's no surprise her show was "popular"
Exposed shoulder, armpit and nipple slip bait; rodent cunt's probably crying because he has to constantly hold in his vicious erection

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Was Daisy show a Precure or a Madoka?

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Lapis II was too busy dealing arms with mafia magical girls to be an enkou.

Now that I think about it, it's hilarious she brought a yakuza-looking partner with her to meet up with the mafia ones. Dragon tattoos on the arms, necktie. What if Detective Bell had walked in on the scene?

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

a Nanoha

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

I wonder who'll get the Madoka.

Probably Snow White and Ripple.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Palette, Fav and Fal don't have gender in Japanese text.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

And she still gives it an erection, what a fucking design

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Stella Lulu a best.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Stella Lulu a shit.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Post your favorite picture

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Who of the two is going to save everything at the end?

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

y'know my favourite image is the spoiler thumbnail

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Can a drawfag draw Wedin getting chummy with Pukin

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

This one

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Where did Tama's flashback get adapted from? Is it out of peaceful days, or was it anime original?

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Part of the Peaky Angels' side story.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

What's your favorite power so far?

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Puk Puck's. It made Snow happy.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

Punished Tama
The Dog who Sold the World
it's moments like these I wish I could draw

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Snow White, Alice, Hana, Filuru, Shadow Gale, Jouvet

Based on that list, I just realized I'm the utility type.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

I really liked Mi-chan's

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Why don't we have drawfags?

All other threads do. It's not fair.

Jason Young
Jason Young

Because we're bad at drawing okay

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

I wish she used it better.

Nolan King
Nolan King

strength/agility/combat: 1/5
want fieldwork like the MG Hunter
not discouraged by what happened

7753 is hardcore. I bet Mana put her on a leash and forbade her from ever seeking fieldwork again.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Her ability is overpowered as fuck tho.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

There are plenty of OP as fuck abilities

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Same though I like no personal combat powers like Jouvet more.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

7753's is the ultimate scanner, meaning she can see just about every spec of an enemy, with prep time she could be unbeatable.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

So batman?

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Batman real superpower is money.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

If she actually used it properly she could be a good fighter. Instead she just sat on the sidelines for pretty much all of Limited.

Owen White
Owen White

She needs to take a lesson from Snow White.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Snow White doesn't even need preptime. Her ability is a ridiculously good support one.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

Snow White started out with 2/5 strength and 4/5 agility.

Stop trying to get 7753 killed. Do you want to make Mana sad?

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

She can train.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

She still increased them with training. Plus, her strength doesn't lie in her actual fighting ability to begin with, and 7753 has a power even better for strategic fighting than Snow White's.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

1* in physical stats user, she would die quickly.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

In limited.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Time to grind.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Reminder that strength and speed don't increase with training, as SW had proven after 4 years.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Time to stock up on those magic doping items from Mana. Probably won't be as bad on a MG if you use them sparingly.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Just by knowing your enemy you won't be able to beat them.

For example the strong fighters would just stomp her with physical superiority without even needing their powers.

Then she'll have to deal with the actually OP powers like intangibility, immortality just to name a few.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Why must everyone be a fighter?

Some people are better on a support role.

You don't have to be a fighter to still be useful and contribute to the team

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

I reckon it does with time. I highly doubt Mao Pam had a 5 in all physicals as soon as she was transformed.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Why not? Captain Grace is 5/5 in strength/speed/combat skill right off the bat.

Mao Pam could have been a martial artist or a mafia princess before she became a MG.

John Watson
John Watson

If we're going off the basis that your physical stats are based on you physique in your non transformed state, then it's not unreasonable to believe that the fitter you get, the more your physical stats increase. SW trained entirely in her magical girl form so I doubt she read the sticky.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

If it does, the necessary time is certainly longer than 4 years.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

What if physicals are determined by your human form at the time of first transformation? After that you're sealed, and can only improve your skills and mental.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

That doesn't really seem reasonable. We honestly don't have enough data to form a proper analysis on this considering that SW is the only case of a visible stat increase between arcs.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Not to mention that Pythie is the expert in traning. There's no way she wouldn't tell SW to train in human form if it indeed facilitates physicals faster.

Ripple is another person whose physical stats remain the same after years of fighting, so SW definitely wasn't a special case either.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

If stingy jack wasn't enough I've found more interesting Pukin trivia, specifically about the feather on her head:
There's an arabic saying that goes
he/she has a feather on his head.
Which means the person receives or expects special treatment, from the time when the upper class wore feathers in their turbans.
Specifically, sultans, who commanded almost full sovereignty in practical terms-just like a shogun.

Funnily enough, a white feather also symbolises cowardice, poor fighting ability and pacifism. Three things that in no way describe Pukin.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Shouldn't training in magical girl form affect human form? Also, I remembered a line in jokers about how SW was out of shape after 3 month of rest.

What's to say she didn't keep herself fit?

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

That's plausible. They don't get older or anything in the transformed state, right? If they're locked to their appearance then other physical parameters like muscle mass might be fixed as well.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

symbolises cowardice, poor fighting ability and pacifism. Three things that in no way describe Pukin.
As we saw with her fight against Mao Pam, she has no issues running away from an overwhelming opponent.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

Finished chapter 2 of ACES.
Unexpected insights into the entertainment industry. And it was rather short considering this book has only 5 chapters.
I wonder what Frederika is up to, not seeing her scheming things makes me even more nervous about her.
Dark Cutie is cute but Uluru is best girl. I hope they get some more screentime before their inevitable death.
I vaguely remember an image of a tailed girl screaming at a cat. In hindsight that was probably Uluru. Does anyone recognize that image and can repost it?

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

Tactical retreat is neither cowardice nor pacifism though.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

If your opponent is as overwhelming as Mao Pam, its not cowardice to get the hell out. Its rather well advised.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

cowardice
after getting her shit pushed in she went straight back to fighting
poor fighting ability
graduated mao's school midfight with half as much preparation as the others
pacifism
was the previous MG hunter

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

It was a rather shameful tactical retreat. It's also save to say that Pukin enjoys bullying people weaker than her which plays into her narcissism.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Staying would be brave or heroic, it would just be a deathwish.
There is no bravery in throwing your life away.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

enjoys bullying people weaker than her
What was her final fight again? 4v1? 5v1? Even if they were weaker individually, she was still at a horrible disadvantage.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

She never really bullied anyone, she just tortured people to get information.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

I'm more talking about her disregard for human life as well as using her power to turn people into her bitch.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Well it's not like it couldn't mean different things. Aren't plumed hats/helmets a show of honor and military rank in certain areas?

David Long
David Long

Wedin is just slutty.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

A bondage slut to be precise.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Look at those legs

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

Unf

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

So will we see BBC wear this outfit in the future?

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

This I love how Nokko-chan guides the animals with such a kind face.
Second place is pic related.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Nokko-chan is ten. TEN. And she had had to work to pay for her mother's hospital bills for years. Do you realize how little she was?

My hatred for Keek and Nokko's scumbag father is hotter than a thousand suns.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Yes but the sultan-shogun link was too convenient.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

I feel you. Top Speed's death may have made me rage the most, but Nokko-chan's death made me the emptiest.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Pukin's design is a European aristocrat, what does that have to do with a sultan? Having a feather on the hat is a common thing for medieval nobles of both genders.

John Parker
John Parker

Quake is living the dream right there.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

British imperialism, and the saying I posted. Read the post.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

"Waifu Killer" Pfle
"Ends justify the means" Pfle
">98 kill count and counting" Pfle
"Objectively worse than Keek, literally how is that possible what the flying fuck" Pfle
good girl

I know I'm late to the party, but Pfle sympathizers must be corrected.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Makes no sense. Lots of cultures had the custom of placing feathers on their caps, such as the Incas, who added a feather for each enemy slain. For Pukin, I think the following one makes more sense:
In Scotland and Wales it is still customary for the sportsman who kills the first woodcock to pluck out a feather and stick it in his cap

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

That was an Arabic saying.

The sultan thing might have been interesting if only nobody in the West used feather on their hat. For now, it just sounds reaching. We'd be better off finding out why Europeans used feather.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

"Dyke decimator" Pfle
"Set sail for Shadowgale" Pfle
"Pythie pick up the phone" Pfle

Any more?

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

In short, to mark achievements.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

I don't think the end justifies the means, but:

98 kills
If she hadn't done that, she would have died. I don't blame anyone who kill to survive in a pressing situation. Do you hate Alice too for killing Magicaloid? SG was silly to blame Pfle for this.

worse than Keek
Literally impossible. The only contenders for that position is Nokko-chan's father and Grim Dumb.

waifu killer
It's your fault for not waifu-ing the waifu killers.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

https://youtu.be/HQmSH8kEE-Q

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

I just noticed that the PEs all have longer hair on the right side of their head. Quake's extra braid, Inferno's extra sideburn, Deluge's extra wave-shaped hair.

I can't see Tempest too clearly, but it seems like she has an extra right sideburn too.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

I want to protect her smile.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

I don't think the end justifies the means, but:
Well there goes any plausible defense you could muster for her. I'll humor you anyway.

If she hadn't done that, she would have died. I don't blame anyone who kill to survive in a pressing situation. Do you hate Alice too for killing Magicaloid? SG was silly to blame Pfle for this.
The fact she went along with it so easily and really hasn't been shown remorse or anything kind of implies that while it was done for survival, she certainly doesn't have any qualms about it. Like if I was forced to murder people and I went through with it, I wouldn't walk it off so easily even if it was someone I loved because I'm not a psychopath and have a conscience.

also you ignored
and counting
Now she's getting people killed not out of any necessity, but her own ambitions (optional).

If it were just the 98, I would have accepted it was just out of survival, but what with her being the one causing all of the suffering after Restart, that kind of goes out of the window.

Literally impossible. The only contenders for that position is Nokko-chan's father and Grim Dumb.
Nokko-chan's father has:
walked out of a marriage
Grimheart has:
gotten 3-6 magical girls killed
Keek has:
gotten 10~ killed
what could be construed as remorse

And our totally not candidate for worst?

Pfle has:
greater than 98 magical girls killed
caused all of the suffering since arc 2
no remorse

Your criteria are fucked.

It's your fault for not waifu-ing the waifu killers.
waifu-ing waifu killers
kys

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Why are you making a fuss every time I pluck a weed, Mamori?

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

In that case Cramberry is the worst.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

You aren't allowed to judge people on their coping mechanism. Pfle is the kind to distance herself emotionally in order to live with what she needed to do to survive. It's like being a surgeon or a nurse, you need to numb yourself from the patients' deaths, or else it'll destroy you. That's the lesson officially taught in certain professions. It doesn't mean they're psychopaths.

People also have different values. Consider this ethics problem: there's a plane that's going to crash. Its course heads to a populous city that might kill 1000 people. It's possible to change its course slightly and land on the suburban area, and might kill only 100 people. Will you change the course? Most people consider the ethical answer is yes. Pfle is in that position right now. She's thinking that killing 100 MGs now is worth saving 1000 MGs. We don't know how accurate the situation of the LoM is, so it's impossible for us to judge whether Pfle's decision is correct.

Not supporting your own kid financially is literally worse than killing people.

Killing people for your own greed is worse than killing people to save more people.

Connor James
Connor James

Probably not since she passed it down to Lazuline II only.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

You aren't allowed to judge people on their coping mechanism.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

You’re going to be the third Lazuline
The original Lazuline is deadset on passing the name, so it'd be strange to not give the outfit too. It's all data stored in a phone anyway so it's not like it's lost.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Heroic Spirit KANOE

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

I'd have laughed at myself too if Pfle had ever thought "meh, those girls' lives don't worth shit." Fact is, her narration had showed that she had only thought about surviving and protecting SG during the test, so any accusation of evil doesn't fly here.

Nuance is important.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

ACES Chapter 1: Wow Deluge, you just straight up killed someone. I know you want revenge but not like this, you're just a teenager. Will she be able to redeem herself or go to that path?

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

I think she'll redeem herself. She is shown to regret killing Patricia in Queens.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

She gets a bit better in QUEENS. But there was a reason people called her the Punisher when spoilers were circulating.

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

She just want closure, in form of genocide. Best girl, basically.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

But not if it's a Shufflin?

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

She even seemed to regret killing the Shufflins a bit. She's much better off the drugs. BBC was a mistake.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

I think she even showed a bit of regret for the Shufflin now that she's off drugs

David Garcia
David Garcia

She's thinking that killing 100 MGs now is worth saving 1000 MGs.

Nice numbers you pulled out of your ass. There's a difference between choosing between killing 100 and killing 1000 and killing 0 and killing a non-zero number of people.

She's no longer in a deathmatch game, she doesn't need to kill people. Hell, this whole thing has endangered SG way more than just not getting everyone killed in keikakus rapped in keikakus.

Pfle fags in charge of ethics.

Also, no coping is not coping. No coping means she didn't need coping. In other words it wasn't difficult at all.

her narration had showed that she had only thought about surviving and protecting SG during the test, so any accusation of evil doesn't fly here.

You do realize that you can be evil while protecting the ones you love, right? Nuance is important after all.

Being an over-protective cunt to the point of getting everyone else in the world killed is not morally right.

In self-defense? Sure, protect your loved ones, but if you feel the need to go out and start murdering people and destabilizing the entire world because you think it's a tad too dangerous out there with all these other people merely existing, you're going into super fucking crazy evil bitch territory.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

She still killed 98 people. Nuance doesn't enter into that. Or can nuance bring the dead back to life?

Colton Green
Colton Green

Consider this ethics problem: there's a plane that's going to crash. Its course heads to a populous city that might kill 1000 people. It's possible to change its course slightly and land on the suburban area, and might kill only 100 people. Will you change the course? Most people consider the ethical answer is yes. Pfle is in that position right now. She's thinking that killing 100 MGs now is worth saving 1000 MGs. We don't know how accurate the situation of the LoM is, so it's impossible for us to judge whether Pfle's decision is correct.
No fuck you we're not bringing up the fucking Trolley Problem.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

If she hadn't done anything it would have been 99 people instead of 98.

Alexander James
Alexander James

If the world wasn't a tad dangerous with other people simply existing and just doing what they can do live (Pitou or Griffith), these people wouldn't have had to suffer.
I say there's nothing wrong in being the first one to strike out if you stand any risk at all of your loved ones dying on you. It's too late to take action after the fact.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

That's one smug magical girl

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

A true hero of justice wouldn't hesitate to make the right decision!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0aIGT2qZlo

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

A hero isn't a god. It's not her place to decide who lives or who dies.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

That video is amazing in more ways than one...

There's no telling how many casualities there would be if Natalia were to land safely...
AHHHHH! I killed her... I killed her... I killed her just like my father...
Did you see it, Shirley? This way, I avoided more casualities from being born.
I saved a greater amount of people, Shirley.

I don't think that image suits any argument you're trying to make.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

not saving everyone

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

It's impossible to save everyone.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

As long as it isn't 0%, there is always a chance.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

If the world tells me it's impossible to save everyone, I'll tell the world it's wrong.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Even if it is impossible, there is beauty in pursuing the ideal.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Why do magical girls always think they can do the impossible?

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Pfle isn't trying to be a hero. She's trying to do what's right according to her own morals. You can disagree with her.

I personally am neutral about her stand. If she's a close friend or family of mine then I'll have no qualm helping her out, because her life would be more important to me than strangers. If I'm a stranger then I'll stay on the sideline, or fight for my own life. Either way, I don't have anything personal against her.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

This.
Pfle logic is flawed.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

The fact that they defy physics and logic just by existing and using magic may contribute to it.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Pfle being sympathetic doesn't make her right.

But in her defense, she has always tried to preserve her pieces even as she moves them around the board.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Despite whatever you were led to believe by the media, most of the time not everyone can be saved. Maybe watching world news once in a while instead of cartoon might help you understand.

Asher White
Asher White

At least I can't argue with her taste.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

According to the media, magical girls don't exist.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Not everything can be categorized as right nor wrong.

John Phillips
John Phillips

Magical girls can still die just like normal human.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Any suggestions on how to improve this image?

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

https://youtu.be/86sLUOnyCPs

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

ojou designs a long elegant dress
meido designs a miniskirt
Why is Mamori so slutty?

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

user, literally everyone is dangerous.

To ensure the world is 100% safe for your family you would not only have to kill everyone in the world, but also lock your family up so they don't end up hurting themselves.

You have autism. These people wouldn't have to suffer if they didn't have paranoid psychopaths trying to reduce an already minimal risk of happenings by causing ALL the happenings.

Pflefags are the fucking worst.

David Parker
David Parker

Panasu would do anything Mao Pam asked her to do.

Panasu pleases old women for training.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

To save everyone, we just have to put everyone into a vegetative state with drugs and have robots take care of them.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

If she's a close friend or family of mine then I'll have no qualm helping her out, because her life would be more important to me than strangers.
I am justified killing anyone me or my loved ones decide to kill because it's okay to kill strangers

Pflefags literally have no morals.

But in her defense, she has always tried to preserve her pieces even as she moves them around the board.
Are you forgetting the Pure Princesses, Rain Pou, the freelancers, or really basically anyone that has been a part of her schemes?

Almost all of her schemes boil down to, "Forcefully shove these different factions into to-the-death until objectives are accomplished."

That's not what I call preserving your pieces.

Pflefags showing off their mental deficiencies.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Magical girls can create miracles.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Pfle is just misguided, her heart is in the right place.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Shirou would be an ideal magical girl.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

kills people without qualm
kills people even when there is no discernible threat
kills innocent people
got the one person she was trying to protect kidnapped, twice

Nah, her heart is fucked, and I'm starting to think her brain is too.

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Shut up, Keek. You wish you could be as great as Pfle-sama.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Change the font.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

The last one wasn't entirely Pfle's fault, it was Deluge's.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Any recommendations?

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

I really don't see any redeeming qualities to Pfle.

Are all of her fans submissive masochists that like bland ojou-samas?

Even Puk is more likeable.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

And also remove the upper speech bubble, make the one with dialogue completely round, you could do this even in paint.

No idea m8.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Deluge wouldn't have been Punished Deluge if not for Pfle.

Deluge is merely the seeds Pfle had sown.

Pflefags can't into just desserts.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Are all of her fans submissive masochists that like bland ojou-samas?
Nah, I can see where she's coming from, I'm sure I would have done something similar or worse if I were in her position.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

I'd please mao pam for no reward at all, are you a prancing lala homo man, user?

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

the Jobbing Affairs Division

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Try wild words.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

Both you and that user are equally bad. Extremists on different sides of the spectrum arguing with each other will never lead to a meaningful discussion, because all you can do is generalizing.

You have to recognize that ensuring 100% safety is not possible, but it's also unreasonable to say that nobody should do anything to achieve a better percentage of safety. Then you'll realize that it all boils down to "where is the line?"

And that's where things get blurry. From your own viewpoint, maybe the character went too far. But from another viewpoint, it's agreeable. The answer depends a lot on whether you have the full picture of the situation, your relation with the people involved, your life experience, education, religion, culture, profession. Take these into account. It's possible for an action to be simultaneously good and evil.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

get into organization that you think is corrupt
do ALL THE CORRUPTION you really hate, but REALLY put your back into it
stir all the shit up and draw attention to yourself so you and your family is targeted

Really? Well, that's a further indictment of Pfle sympathizers intelligence and morals.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Sometimes, perhaps. But not always. Just like human.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

If you're neutral on things, you come across as wishy washy.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Pflefags literally have no morals.
Morals are relative.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Will Panasu continue the tradition in future arcs? Hopefully not

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

>jihads like a bitch to some low level ooze thing that marika, SW and even the rookie elements were thrashing by the dozens
her loli fucktoy gets beheaded without getting to show why she was chosen as the right hand man for a higher up

Fucking LEL

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

I mean, the stuff about protecting your family, and I would have done more messed up, but to the point, shit in place of trying to kill a ton of birds with one stone and then get a fucking ton of collateral damage as a result, one bird per stone user.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Praise Keek and meme magic.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Why do you immediately think if I'm neutral on one issue, then I'm neutral in other issues too?

In fact, always taking sides is the sign of inflexibility and immaturity.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Lady Proud probably chose Umbrain as her right hand man because she was a cute loli and nothing more.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

You have to recognize that ensuring 100% safety is not possible, but it's also unreasonable to say that nobody should do anything to achieve a better percentage of safety. Then you'll realize that it all boils down to "where is the line?"

That depends on what you're doing. Are you endangering others to get that extra safety? Then no, it's not unreasonable to tell you to stop being a horrible cunt and get some morals.

If you're not endangering somebody, sure go ahead and build your bunkers and prepare as much as possible for rainy days, but if you are preparing for rainy days by being a rainy day for someone else, you're just being an unsympathetic coward, hypocrite, and psycho.

You are being the very thing you fear from others. You are completely unprincipled and people will be completely justified in fucking your shit up.

Obviously, self-defense is different. If someone is clearly intent on causing you harm you're well within reason to try and stop them because you don't have to be civil to the uncivil. Nothing Pfle has done so far has been self-defense though, so this justification is out of the window.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Standing by your opinions and beliefs, especially on moral issues is important though. It's only when you let those beliefs cloud your judgement, or refuse to even consider others that you're inflexible and immature.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

All the things you just described are literally what revolutionary leaders do. All the ones that succeeded are seen as heroes.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

It's pretty universally accepted that just straight up having people murdered isn't moral.

If you think that murdering other people is okay when it's not in self-defense, then you are consenting to being murdered yourself.

God, it's like I'm teaching morals to edgy 10 year olds.

I'm not even that big of a moralfag. This is just an extremely obvious example of something so obviously wrong it goes without saying.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

That's because the ones that succeeded are writing the history books.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Lady Proud and Quake would have bonded over Umbrain and Tempest.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

I'm so glad they both got offed, Proud was practically molesting Umbrain in her office when she told her she was bored.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Personally I find her to be the most sympathetic out of the villains. She's most certainly not in the right, but her base intentions are good. I also just find her to be really charming.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Alright, so many things to cover.

1. Being called a hero doesn't make you a hero.
2. Most revolutionary leaders were just as terrible if not worse than the people they replaced.
3. If your goal is protecting your family, lying low is way better than stirring shit up and making everyone your enemy. LoM obviously doesn't spend resources assassinations don't target literally whos.
4. Pfle has probably done worse shit than any one person in LoM, considering all the off-screen corruption is distributed among a large organization.
5. If you're worse than the people you are fighting, and you are not accomplishing your goal of protecting your family, on all counts you have failed.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Pfle is a subject in a system. She's doing all of this because the system had fucked with her twice and still didn't bother changing. So yes, she has all the rights to fear for her own safety and set out to make a change.

Some people just like to treat the symptoms. Some people actually tackle the disease at its root. Pfle is the latter.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

remove administrators that do this shit
somehow this doesn't help

It's been made clear there's been quite a purge after Cranberry incident.

That's not what I call doing nothing.

And considering her friend got kidnapped due to her "cure", it's less akin to curing a disease and more akin to say throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Or I guess to go with your allegory, some people like treating the disease, other people like injecting as many diseases as possible hoping they'll cancel out or stabbing the patient until they magically cure themselves or until they bleed out.

If I wanted to be more forgiving, I'd describe her treatment as leeches.

At some point you should realize what she is doing has far worse consequences than a few deathmatchs that arguably aren't even the fault of the LoM.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

"I'm making the mother of all keikakus SG, can't fret over every MG"

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

SG dies

What's the next step of your master plan?

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

1. Being called a hero doesn't make you a hero.
2. Most revolutionary leaders were just as terrible if not worse than the people they replaced.
Moot point. I already pointed out that morals are relative. Some people are called heroes because they're the protector of a group of people, and the enemy of another group and thus villains. That's why I've saying it's stupid to debate on whether Pfle is good or evil when it's a very subjective topic, depending on who you are speaking for. If she succeeds, then she'll be the true hero of all the MGs who have a safer life thanks to the new gov.

3. If your goal is protecting your family, lying low is way better than stirring shit up and making everyone your enemy. LoM obviously doesn't spend resources assassinations don't target literally whos.
Wrong. Speaking as someone who came from a family of people who decided to fight to protect their children instead of laying low, I'm very happy that my grandparents did that. And LoM did spend resources on assassination. It's part of the corruption and infighting that were specifically mentioned in the side story of you-know-who, way before Restart.

4. Pfle has probably done worse shit than any one person in LoM, considering all the off-screen corruption is distributed among a large organization.
Clamberry, Pukin and Pythie all had more body counts than Pfle, and that's only what we saw on screen. Check your facts, you're just discrediting your points by using false information.

5. If you're worse than the people you are fighting, and you are not accomplishing your goal of protecting your family, on all counts you have failed.
It's your subjective judgement that she's "worse." And I'm saying you're wrong.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Making herself taller like Nana or find someone who'd cooperate willingly or at least have a common goal.Probably Deluge

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

"I'm making the mother of all keikakus SG, can't fret over every MG"
I'm in the middle of ACES now and this made me realize that due to her external memories she herself has become kinda irrelevant to the story. She could die or retire and it wouldn't matter that much because anyone who finds and uses her memory orb can just continue her plans where she left off. Doesn't sound like something SW would do, so she'd have to lose or give them away first.
I hope at least SG survives.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

So you admitted the gov is ineffective. And yet they didn't want to consider a reform, can't blame other people for your incompetency and greedy attachment to power then.

You haven't pointed out any concrete data for why she's worse than what she's fighting against. So this is a false premise in order to make a false conclusion. Right now, if Asari release the extent of LoM's corruption and it's beyond excusable, will you change your tune or will you hold on to your accusations?

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Ojou will never scribble on your sleeping face.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

I want to be her slave.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Moot point. I already pointed out that morals are relative.
I've already replied to this. Here , ironically it's also blessed by Satan.

Some people are called heroes because they're the protector of a group of people, and the enemy of another group and thus villains.
What is propaganda?
That's why I've saying it's stupid to debate on whether Pfle is good or evil when it's a very subjective topic, depending on who you are speaking for.
If morals are subjective, why don't you stop arguing because obviously there's no point trying to convince me of moral subjectivity, since morals are subjective after all.

If she succeeds, then she'll be the true hero of all the MGs who have a safer life thanks to the new gov.
Really the only thing that's guaranteed under her rule is that SG and her family is safe. That's it. And she sure isn't a hero for all the MG she has killed. And then you'll notice that evil will sprout in her government because you can't possibly conceive that evil is perpetual.

With the way she acts I wouldn't put it past her to just kill people without trial on the shallowest of suspicions. I really doubt someone who is trying to rival the LoM's kill count is someone who is going to guarantee the safety anyone other than her close buddies. And considering the ease at which she throws people under the bus, maybe not even that.

Wrong. Speaking as someone who came from a family of people who decided to fight to protect their children instead of laying low, I'm very happy that my grandparents did that.
And how's the government now? Still shit I bet.

And LoM did spend resources on assassination.
Yeah, sorry I left a word out and what I was saying is they don't spend resources on assassinations on nobodies. So in other words, if safety was her prime concern, becoming a somebody by becoming a corrupt bureaucrat is the last thing she should have done.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

cont.

Clamberry, Pukin and Pythie all had more body counts than Pfle, and that's only what we saw on screen. Check your facts, you're just discrediting your points by using false information.
Okay holy shit, Clamberry and Pukin got heavily disowned. The LoM didn't condone what she did.

Concerning Pythie, don't remember if she's a rogue now.

Also, good job just ignoring the "probably" there.

My arguments don't immediately all become wrong if I state something you think is wrong.

It's your subjective judgement that she's "worse." And I'm saying you're wrong.
Well that's just your opinion, man. And I think you are wrong. That's what you sound like by the way.

How was it not effective? Have you heard of more death games? No? Well you have no evidence of it being ineffective.

You haven't pointed out any concrete data for why she's worse than what she's fighting against.
I'd like to point you to everything after Restart.

So this is a false premise in order to make a false conclusion.
Fucking read the LN.

Right now, if Asari release the extent of LoM's corruption and it's beyond excusable, will you change your tune or will you hold on to your accusations?
While I'd back off from Pfle being possibly worse than the shit she is fighting, I'm still going to say what she is doing is right.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and she's not even accomplishing her goal. She is not an arbiter of justice and never will be.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

I think you're either misunderstanding my point, or you mistook me for someone else.

At no point did I say Pfle is undoubtedly good and everyone thinking otherwise is wrong. My stand on her is neutral, in that I agree with her motivation, her goal, and withholding judgement on her method.

I hope you recognize that we still don't have the full picture of LoM's corruption. Right now if Asari decides to release data that can affect your view on the struggle, then it's a clear sign that you don't know what you're talking about. What if LoM is as terrible as North Korean, just with a better PR?

If you can stop WWII by nuking a city full of civilians, would you do it? So don't go around telling me killing innocent people is always wrong. Context matters. Holding onto a rigid set of morals can be admirable, or it can cause even more suffering. We don't always know who's right.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Talk to me again when you actually have data on LoM corruption.

And you're the one who needs to read the novel.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

People on these threads are given way too much credit to Pfle, she isn't the great keikaku maker people believe, in fact, she's quite shitty at it and thanks to her tendecy of tunnel vision and being pretty greedy with her plans they almost always fail and would be massive failures if it wasn't by her fast thinking in action and her good luck, heck, the fact Pfle could strike a deal with Pythie inside the barrier was pure coincidence thanks to 7753 seeing her phone number.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

says LoM is ineffective
point out you have no evidence of this
lol go find evidence of the opposite!

You know what I'll revise this so I'm not making the mistake I just realized both of us were making.

LoM could be effective or ineffective. We don't know.

Hearsay isn't evidence, user. Everybody hates the LoM, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are all justified in their hatred of it.

Now go read the LNs again.

I hope you recognize that we still don't have the full picture of LoM's corruption. Right now if Asari decides to release data that can affect your view on the struggle, then it's a clear sign that you don't know what you're talking about. What if LoM is as terrible as North Korean, just with a better PR?
Considering what she has done, nothing really justifies what she has done.

My opinion of her might improve slightly, but I'll still think she was rather immoral.

If you can stop WWII by nuking a city full of civilians, would you do it? So don't go around telling me killing innocent people is always wrong. Context matters. Holding onto a rigid set of morals can be admirable, or it can cause even more suffering. We don't always know who's right.
If you're referring to dropping nuclear bombs on Japan during WWII, a ground invasion would kill just as many civilians if not more, especially once Russia jumped in.

Not that it would necessarily make it MORAL, but it would make it justified.

Well considering Pfle has done everything we know LoM has been doing, I'm pretty confident neither LoM or Pfle are right in what they are doing.

If it turns out LoM was doing even worse shit, that would just make LoM more morally bankrupt, not redeem Pfle.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

yeah, its even been said before, Pfle's speciality is thinking on her feet and coming up with on the fly plans and solutions for the current situation

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Should we make a new thread?

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

First let's put the thread in autosage mode with this post and then wait for it to go to page 6 or something

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Sorry about wrecking the thread with Pfle-bashing.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

has a tail
Why is the artist so obsessed with tails?

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

its all good, we all have discussions about this kind of shit every now and then

William Thomas
William Thomas

Miss Margarite was originally a fan design though.

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Seeing these threads go haywire with debates is pretty fun though.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Miss Margarite x Asagami Fujino, who wins?

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Better than the waifu wars yesterday

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

boipuccelle is so fucking hot man, how can a boy be this lewd, i'd make a contract with whoever if they let me become a magical girl whose special power was growing a dick and being able to impregnate girls

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Asagami Fujino wins with slut power.

Also, new thread
/a/thread/152179112#p152179112

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page