How can there still be poverty in the US?

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

I make soup for 3 days and pay the equivalent of 1.4 USD daily for food. I go to work with my bike and share the costs of living with my friends.
How the fuck can burgers go broke? What do they spend so much money on? I never had to ask the Government for any money. I don't get it.

All urls found in this thread:
http://msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIWLOBTasA
Leo Brown
Leo Brown

shit costs more in the us

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

in the us everything is cheap and its easy to overspend

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

a lot of them have absolutely no idea how to cook and what to buy to cook with. Learning how to can will also save you a lot of money as you can store food for months.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

can’t cook
dude weed
$6 avocado toast and a $5 coffee every morning
buying new electronics

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Take pity on us, we are the great nation controlled by Satan. Lambs to the slaughter. Ritual sacrifices for the elite. When we perish in fire, you all will cheer.

Ian King
Ian King

Not even that accurate. Property is more expensive and you have to drive in non-cities but food is extremely cheap and chink imported shit from walmart + thrift/flea markets are everywhere so you can buy stuff for decent prices. You can absolutely live off cheap food like eggs, lentils, soup, vegetables, etc. and bike to work if you live in a city, but niggers don't know how to manage money and HAVE to buy the latest bugman tech or designer clothes.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Wage stagnation compared to inflation

A lot of areas especially manufacturing/white areas have gone to shit due to outsourcing/immigration/2008 recession and still haven't recovered.

Irresponsible spending habits because people don't understand self control in this "gotta have it now" and debt based society.

Honestly, it's a mixture of irresponsible people and a really shitty situation at this point. I find it hilarious though when you see people complaining how they're always broke but yet they're constantly hitting the bar/saying how much they drank, showing off new tats, buying lottery tickets because, "Oh man, this is the one.", or just on dope/meth. Most lower class white people have gotten worse than niggers.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

I eat fresh meat, fruits and vegetables every day, drive a big gas hog truck, live in a big house. Plenty of money saved.
No drinking, eating out, cigs, smart phone, though.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

All my money has gone to my wife and kid, soon to be ex wife. I could probably feed us on something like $10 per day (all good healthy food and I'm an excellent cook), but they refuse to eat leftovers ever and rely on takeout quite a bit.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Mindlessness is the cause.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

soup
Literally why? It's just taking a perfectly good meal and dumping it in a bowl of water. Sauce included.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

People who do it usually pick up pretty tough meat, and letting it cook in a slow cooker or something makes it soft.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Women suing men en masse in the US for alimony is a real thing? Good thing I live in a Christian country and can always flee to UK if shit comes down until they forget about me.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Beef barley and veggies? Nice. I just made a giant pot of chili last night.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Yeah first two things are big too, but even in places with jobs and big growing cities these problems still exist.

Third is the biggest factor though. Food isn't expensive, material goods aren't that expensive, but property, school, cars are all exploding in costs and people go into debt for that. People want so hard to have the le american dream 20th century middle class lifestyle which is increasingly harder to do without getting into debt. Tack on the fact the average American is fucking retarded and easily duped by marketing into buying whatever stupid shit he sees on the TV or niggers needing the latest $250 Jordan X shoes and you got America today. Oh and they don't even teach you personal finance in schools, so that too.

Chase Green
Chase Green

that's some nasty ass soup. Ain't you ever heard of no garnish? Parsley? Fresh greens?

David Hughes
David Hughes

If you get divorced yeah they're entitled to shit.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

It's not something that happens often, but when it does, its usually brutal. When my friend was a kid, his mom bought him a Super Nintendo if he would tell the judge that his dad poked his bum with a finger.

He was so young he didn't have a clue what it implied (it was the late 80s, early 90s).

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

That looks disgusting, OP

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

Potatos,onions,buckwheat,brussels sprouts, sweet pepper,chili, tomatoe concentrate, knor broth cubes and some other spices. No meat this time. You should't eat meat every day (bro).

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

I make soup for 3 days and pay the equivalent of 1.4 USD daily for food. I go to work with my bike and share the costs of living with my friends.
kek lukasz. if you're stuck eating soup three days in a row, steal bikes for a living and can't provide a home for yourself, maybe you shouldn't tell others how to live their lives huh?

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

You sound more poverty stricken than the lowliest American nigger. Not sure if what counts as poor in the US is the same in Poland.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

This makes me sick. There was a time when women respected men who brought food to the table. If you get divorce-raped, come home white man to Europe.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

It might not look like the top Somali Cuisine you're used to, Ubnuko-Sven. But it sure as hell tastes good.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

are you some kind of faggot or just an instawhore?

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

I'm pretty sure if the prices of the things in my country were the same as in USA it would be a lot easier living

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

I save all of my work money for my kids. I live for science. Don't need no luxuries for that.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Did you take a shit AND have an abortion in your noodle soup?

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

I too don't understand that.

I lived 3 years on potato and sausages (pluss what ever was extremely cheap), during my graduation. My job paid 25% of my uni, and my parents helped with another 50% (i only could afford 25%).
I graduate this month with zero debt and a decent curriculum.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

Its always like this in Rich countries, people have shit memories or their parents dont teach their kids how to live poor if you have to.
This is a lifestyle many people havent been through mainly because our parents kept us "well fed" with uselessly costly garbage nutrition designed to make us feel like our Families werent poor and our lives were fine.
Some people also think eating cheap food is bad for your health which is pretty much the opposite. You pay for more tasty food which means more sugars and other added shit in your foods. Our Ancestors didnt give a shit about any fancy shit either they literally ate w/e didnt kill them and filled their stomach up.
To think we ate white bread after agriculture took off and suddenly nowadays thats bad for your health gives you some ideas what happened along the way.
Sure we grow to be taller than the people but its not a clear sign of health, its just that weve been fed better than in the past not that the food itself is more healthy.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

If you get divorce-raped, come home white man to Europe.
Implying divorce rape isn't worse here xD

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Nope. Just a guy who can goddamn cook,as opposed to someone who starts threads posting pictures of slop for underprivileged pigs.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

The big inescapable problem I guess is housing and college. I am Italian so it's not that costly here, but it always bugs me how American are willingly going $50-100k in debt to study. I mean, how is someone supposed to get out of such a debt without getting in the higher-ups, which obviously very few can do?

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

They are advertizing token black scientists book in Poland hard because nobody heard about his rape case yet xD

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

a guy who can goddamn cook
soyboy

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

who the fuck eats soup for 3 days straight. id take govt neet bux if it allowed me to eat solid food

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

how is someone supposed to get out of such a debt
one isn't supposed to. that's the joke.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

don't you think in the "land of the free" there would be a lot of stupid broke people

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

will trade liberty for shitty food
how come I suspect you're a millennial?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

id take govt neet bux if it allowed me to eat solid food

What about your pride, white man?

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

because burgers are stupid fucks
i get that some americans /are/ poor
but for a lot of them poor means not being able to eat fastfood 2x a day

agreeing with the fiscal responsibility thing
dumbass americans and joos caused the 2008 recession with the housing bubble and mismanagement of credit
muh global superpower
"poverty"

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

What do they spend so much money on?
They eat out every meal, need a car, and weed, and need their vacations etc.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Then take the meat out when its done. I just literally dont recognize soup as an actual thing. It's sauce. For what I have no idea. Rice I guess.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

when you see people complaining how they're always broke but yet they're constantly hitting the bar/saying how much they drank, showing off new tats, buying lottery tickets because, "Oh man, this is the one.", or just on dope/meth.

This so much fucking hell this is what happens when you make degeneracy legal. People are too stupid and will fall for the traps everytime. Ive seen so many good dudes from my childhood turn to shit because rap music and shitty social contacts. You cant help them most of the time either cause they hate "Holier than thou" attitudes more than everything else in the world.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

but for a lot of them poor means not being able to eat fastfood 2x a day
nah bro. even homeless can afford tasty fast food in the US. and the servings are so huge that a normal human being could live for one day of one serving (calorie wise).
poor for americans means they can't afford a new flat screen tv every year and have to buy a used car.
just look at how much disposable income the average nigger has in the US. it's more than working people here in Germany (and probably most of EU) do.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Polish Pride

http://msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

I ride my bike to work
Not an option for me

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

nah op just a smart nibba
women today cant cook for shit

hows the heart disease and diabetes burger

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Soup does not exist.

The final red pill

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

nah, the problem is not that this shit is legal. the problem is that there's a welfare state who will protect people from consequences of their stupid actions.
if you'd remove welfare dumbmuricans would learn pretty quick not to spend their last dollar on an anne frank face tattoo.
once again the problem has been created by the state - and leftists cry for more state to solve it.

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Learn how to cook properly first you fucking subhuman

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

What the fuck is that shit!?Is that water with eggs,noodels and some shit!?Jesus fuck this generation is fucked,how coul you fuck up a soup so badly!?

Cameron King
Cameron King

They think they can, they're convinced they're smart enough and it's their ticket to the middle/upper class. It may be true for certain majors, but the vast majority of people no. My cousin is a fucking history major tumblr stereotype and wants to be a teacher and she's going to be $80,000 down when she gets out that her mom is going to mostly cover.

A lot of people get that far into debt for school because they go out of state, go to some private school, or live on campus. If you work part time, go to a state school or community college for 2 years, live cheaply, and rent a cheap ass apartment or commute from home (not always possible) you can get the same education without having to go into debt or barely. The Ivy Leagues and the top schools usually cover their students fully so that's a bit different, these kids in debt go to like fucking art college or just wanted to get away from mommy and go to some average school across the country that costs far more.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Poverty in the US is typically defined as earning under some fraction of median income, not privation in absolute terms. Keep this in mind when looking at the numbers, certain groups have it in their interest to inflate the number. Also niggers who can't budget monthly spending.

Mason Green
Mason Green

Too fat and spazzy.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Looks like shit they get in prison...

Noah Young
Noah Young

hans, you jewed the polacks. you gave them some shitty neetbux and in exchange got their market and domestic industry. and then you didn't even pay your war denbts.
don't be mad because polaks spend the money you're forcing them to take. you're robbing their economy blind in exchange for it.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

damn

guess id like to be poor in the U S of A then
take me away from this shitty third world poverty-stricken hellhole

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Because america does not encourage you to be minimalistic, work together (only at jobs or school) . most dummies that are poor did it to make themselves look better than what they are to try to get a girl, yes women is what motivates everyone to get better. Now they are in debt. Everyone is trying to show off or trying to look rich or jealous of the rich people. Its a false sense of them trying to make themselves feel better by buying houses going to college cars all kinds of shit and going in debt. You can blame women for this problem too, cause they want a "successful" man . as in more real homeless people there is always going to,be poor people there will never be enough jobs for,everyone and if you think there is you are an idiot. The american way is to not trust your fellow citizens and try to get more than everyone else.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Implying soup is ever anything else.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Everything is cheaper in America. In terms of food and property. Plus their taxes are lower.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

posts instagrammy pics of his food
boasts about his cooking skills
not a soyboy
alright pedro

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

SOPA é uma delicia.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

No, it's more like I've got tools I bring with me over 50 miles. I don't work an office job like a faggot.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Most people, especially women, are shit at managing money.

Bentley James
Bentley James

Nice one aquafresh. Your "people" wouldn't know good food if you'd throw it at them.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

It's sauce. Soup is not a thing.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Yo clean your kitchen and pots.But youre right people who go broke just have no idea how to take care of themselves without corporations prepackagin,precooking etc everything for them.
They probably get sick if they had to eat normal people food for a week instead of that weird processed soy shit they sell so much in the US.
But on the other hand I had some of the best meat and dairy in the US, given is was Minnesota and quite rural but still.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Property varies. It's a big country. You can get cheap land and housing for sure in parts of the country, other parts it's a million for a shitty 2 bedroom house like in California. Bigger cities are expensive as hell.

Jace King
Jace King

Look nice...

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Not really. The alimony meme is a holdover from the old days that people are still bitter about. Most women work nowadays and the whole point of awarding alimony originally was that a woman was all used up after her first marriage.

They do get half of the shit acquired after the marriage, though. Which usually includes a house

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

we are the great nation controlled by Satan.
thats actually really depressing. you've could have been so much. you already were and now "certain someones" have taken over the most influential country - turned it into a freakshow and are using it's power to turn force this freakshow upon everyone everywhere. I really hope your nation will get its country back - before it is completely destroyed as a nation.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Yeah probably a meal in there somewhere. Have fun fishing it out. Now dinners a game! Find your food.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

What's 'tatos my precious?

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

not biking 500 miles every day
Never gonna make it

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Jesus, how far do you live from your work?

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

I have to agree with you on that, ive lived on welfare for quite a while now. Had no motivation to do anything because why would i? I used to be shortsighted type of guy i only cared about the moment but i knew for sure if i got in trouble i would handle myself and manage somehow like ive always done. If welfare was reduced here or removed entirely i would quite literally walk out the door the next morning to find a job, really any job because suddenly i would have motivation, fear to help me do something about it.

Blake Young
Blake Young

Also niggers who can't budget monthly spending.
why aren't there budgeting classe anymore in highschool? we never had this here (germany) and most people are irresponsible retards who get into debt the moment they turn 18 and can get a smartphone """for free (1 eur)""" by signing up for an expensive 2 year plan. if they're lucky they manage to get their parents to pay it off. if not they get a shitty credit score and won't be able to rent an apartment, get a loan or even open a bank account.
public education teaches our kids about 50 genders, and some obscure nigger genocide in 1812 - but basic fiscal responsibility is too much to ask?

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

because americans are stupid, lazy, and poor work ethics

to an american, hard work consists of 4 hours of actual work and 4 hours of browsing facebook

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Most people in social democracies at some point go through a rough time where they're either studying or can't find a job they like. Do that in the USA and you can find yourself on the scrap heap for a long time.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

This guy knows how to cook. Ramen tastes amazing and is good for gainz

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Americans have no fucking idea how to spend money, that's how.

Not being able to afford a cartful of shitty snacks is "poverty" to them. Slavs, being used to living in actual poverty, can handle living for as little as a dollar per day, pretty decently too. Chives on bread with butter, some sausage and bread, always some soups like in OP too.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

just get wealthy in your 3rd world shithole. corruption is fun and efficient (it's essentially a market force) if you have money to bribe the right people. you will have a better life than 99.9% of westerners.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

This is spot on. They have commercials here talking about saving starving dogs. We must have it pretty fucking good but you wouldn't think so with all the loud ingrates complaining all the time.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

can't find a job they like

Why would you quit a job until you've found another?

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Maybe if you're a woman or a Numale faggot working at some shitty temp job.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

do you ever watch renovation shows from the US? its crazy, oh you want new kitchen cabinets? thats 4000 dollars. look at this new hardwood floor, only 12k wow

i don't think its necessarily more expensive, even though it is compared to poland, but i think a lot of people get fucked over because they are stupid

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

I can see carrots, onions, potatoes. What else is in the soup?

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

I live in six bedroom house on my own. I have three bathrooms and a hot tub but nobody loves me. Did I fail?

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

This.
Norway is probably one of the most expensive places on Earth, but I can still eat healthy, and for cheap if I buy smart and in bulk.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

what field you in? i had an exchange student from Poznan doing a part of her masters here. she was hot as fuck

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Cabinets are expensive af over here. I don't understand why. Even the pre-built cabinets are expensive.

Hardwood floor is pretty cheap. I usually use Swiss or German laminate in my rentals though.

On tbe whole, Americans have no idea how to budget or save money. Most Americans don't have more than a month's salary saved up and count on credit cards for emergencies.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

so it seems, so it seems

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

money makes me a good person!

Women don't care about money dumbass.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Poor people don't want to live like poor people.

They buy their kids Christmas presents. They buy them iPhones. They buy nice food because they don't want to ramen and saltines every day.

When you point this out they always get all emotional and cry about how it's wrong to expect them to make their kid live that way.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

The more broke you are, the more money and free shit you get. The lazier you are, the more sense it seems to make to waste all of your money.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Hahaha take a look at this faggot. I bet you think subway is health food. That there is homemade ramen with beef you pleb.
Ancrap flag
calling others soyboys
Methinks the lady doth project too much...

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

hahaahahahahahahhahahaha

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

bioinformatics

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Really..?
I'm not arguing because I've only seen America on the telly (I'm banned from going) but you do have bums.
I'd guess mental illness and drugs must impoverish some. (Pic is worse than gore)

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

t. hangs around awful people

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Depends on what you want. If you want to get married and have kids, you can safely wait until you're 40+ and then impregnate a ~20 year old.
Good one!

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

My high school had one. But a lot of this stuff is just common sense. A lot of the people who fall into these traps are extremely high time preference, whereas saving is a behavior I'm naturally inclined toward. More classes won't get them to forgo the latest gadget or new pair of sneakers so that their kids have more food in three weeks.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Women don't care about money
I never read anything like that in my 27 years in this gay earth.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Mental illness and drugs are what cause 99% of homelessness. Alot of these people eventually end up in prisons.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

welfare is such a trap. it's dehumanizing. I have no idea how people can stand living on it for more than a few weeks.
I mean here in Germany you have to request "vacation days" from welfare if you want to travel somewhere. Some bureaucrat in a cozy job he can't be fired from decides then if they will grant you that vacation or not.
If they deny your request and you are not reachable for them (they tend to make unannounced visits) they will cut off your welfare payment for a week or so.
They can force you to spend all your savings, and all your kid's savings first, before they pay anything for you. They can force you to move to a smaller apartment. They can force you to sell family heirlooms. They have access to your bank accounts. They can enter your home whenever they want (technically not, but if you don't let them in they just cut you off).
I'd rather do the lowest job possible than being a total slave to the state.

Jordan White
Jordan White

women dislike money
Really? you find that do you.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Why do Germans go through all this for welfare for Germans while they freely give welfare to millions of Muslims?

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

yes, that's why the US economy shits and laughs on euro economy. nice try jean-claude but go back to your bottle

Carter James
Carter James

i guess that's acceptable

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

lol food is cheap how are people poor????
Property
Healthcare
Education

kys btw

James Carter
James Carter

buckwheat
my nigga

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Magical elves also live in my garden bong bro. I believe in faeries.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

This. I have meet a shitload of bums and tramps. Or they are crazy (literally retard), or they are on crack (there is the natives who refuse to work too). And i live in a third world country...
Never, ever see a "just poor" end up living in a street.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Yeah we make more money, but cost of living here is way higher. Rent is $600+ a month (for basic shelter and use of a kitchen). If your job only gives you a half hour lunch break and you are not allowed/able to bring food from home to work, then have fun spending $5.00+ just to eat (and that's if your lucky). Electric bill, $150 a month. Water $100 a month. Shit breaks, you gotta repair it. (((The powers that be))) have figured out a way to keep the masses down.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

I find that what?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

They can force you to spend all your savings, and all your kid's savings first, before they pay anything for you. They can force you to move to a smaller apartment. They can force you to sell family heirlooms. They have access to your bank accounts. They can enter your home whenever they want (technically not, but if you don't let them in they just cut you off).
fuck i dont believe that, thats fascism totalitarism etc

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

I'd guess mental illness and drugs must impoverish some.
pretty much this. You can get free food, free place to sleep and all kinds of services - but if you prefer to just get drunk or high on some shit and lay in the puddle then there's not much to do is there? Or if you prefer to wonder around aimlessly and shout at the rocks and clouds.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

My girl married me when I had -£450 in my bank account, and we're still together after 11 years and happy as can be.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

There are very few people who are "down on their luck" that don't have family they can stay with. If even their family won't take them in, you know there's a problem.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

so are people

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Because the past government didnt act in the interests of the people

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Women don't care about money dumbass.
Nice one

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

not allowed/able to bring food from home to work
What kind of shitty company doesn't let its employees bring their own lunch?

David Williams
David Williams

Rent is $600+ a month (for basic shelter and use of a kitchen).
mate that is cheap as fuck tbf

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Delet this, Hans!

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

not allowed or able to bring food from home? $100 water bill? What's breaking at your rental that you have to repair? This sounds like a lot of bad personal choices.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

It's very materialistic over there, nothing is free and that is how they're brought up. Also everything there has been bought out by corporations, mom and pop shops are a relic now and corps control the prices on everything.

Also the idea of debt and loans is completely normal, to them borrowing money for something you don't need while having to pay it back with interest is no biggie.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

We make up for it in Healthcare

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Hahahahahaha jesus F mate

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

I bet you can put three things off the shopping list on that pic on left and the cost would go like 50 bucks down

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

It's not usually even that high if you're sharing an apartment. Maybe in a bigger city it's that much. I used to live in a city with 500k people and there were always rooms available for $300-400 + your share if the utilities.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Methinks the lady doth project too much...
*tips fedora*

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Never took a single loan. Never.
I have 0 debt. If I can't affoard something I don't buy it until I can. How hard is it to understand that one simple trick?

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

I call it the "It won't happen to me" mentality. You hear about bad things happening to other people, so it must only happen to other people. But it won't happen to me. Because I'm the center of my universe. So of course I'll get my dream job. Because that's what I was promised. It doesn't matter if people warn me about market saturation of other worthless degrees that resort to part-time barista gigs to pay off student loans - it won't happen to me.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Your own loss. There's a reason why businesses take loans.

David Garcia
David Garcia

because muslims don't care about laws and don't play by the rules. germans on the other hand have been brought up with "ze rules are good, ze state knows best, follow the law little hans" and then they get fucked by the bureaucracy. a muslim will just lie "yes, I don't have anything really. look. pockets empty. ... drives home in his Benz". a german will really sell his Benz.
normies start realizing this that playing by the rules just gets you fucked over. I don't see a good ending for all of this. but what do I care - I have enough funds to just pack up my shit and move away when the riots start.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

There's a difference between taking a loan out to buy capital and using credit cards to pay for Christmas.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Where did I say that there wasn't?

Bentley James
Bentley James

Consumer loans are trash and should be considered more degenerate than furry.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

americans (and sadly us too) are consumed by the idea that you must move out very young, which (((conveniently))) sets them up for a lifetime struggling with debt and poor prospects.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

He doesn't eat a juicy burger to maximize gainz after working out on legday
Posts le coot food pictures of spaghetti noodles, cheap beef, and a mutilated hard-boiled egg and claims he can """"cook.""""
Sad!

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Burgers are idiots.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

This is the case with the crack heads. They end up being expel from home because they tried (or succeed) to sell even the mobile inside their homes.

The government can't do shit because what happen during the military government (we had a concentration camp for crazy people, faggots, drug addicts, and some boring communists). Since them, the government can't force them into asylums or rehab clinics without their consent.

Fun fact, Brazilian concentration camps had a hight mortality rate than nazi ones...
Pic related "Hospital Colônia de Barbacena", or like the lefts want to call, the Auschwitz Mineiro.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

Because they can't find investors properly and instead let banksters live another day.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

fuck i dont believe that, thats fascism totalitarism etc
that's a total welfare state for you. If you know German just google "Hartz IV strafen" or "Hartz IV vermögen" and shit like that. (german autism and bureaucracy make a real dream team)

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

I'm just pointing out that most of Americans' debt is for unnecessary bullshit. It's not as though they're using leverage to purchase investments.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

Fuck. I could probably get a shitty council flat for about £500 ($501) a month if I wasn't a white man but I got the shittiest place I could find in the shittiest part of town and that is £750 ($751.50) a month.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

But you have more to steal, some people in america doesn't even buy shit, just steal what they need on a daily basis.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

At least in real estate, banks are far cheaper than private investors (hard money lenders). The only people who don't use banks are people who the bank refuses to lend to because they don't have enough experience or income.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

what we need to solve the housing crisis is MORE MIGRANTS

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Rent is $600+ a month
top kek. that's less than I pay here in Germany (only it's 600 EUR) and way less what I was paying when I lived for 5 years in Poland (wanted a western standard apartment)
it's funny to see burgers cry about expensive housing or gas/fuel/petrol :D

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

i used to eat homemade soups all the time when i was poor and living on my own. normie food was unaffordable.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Is the pound really that low right now?

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Dunno man. I want to start an indiegogo campaign along with an IPO. Hipsters in the US still buy "ecological" shit?

Blake King
Blake King

This
Give it a few weeks and it might be

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Yeah. You should say your products are "hand made" and "artisan". Hipsters eat that shit up.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Come to Europe to avoid being raped by the government
Appreciate the gesture, but he'd probably bug out into God's wilderness and live Unabomber-style before trading fedruhl dick for Eurabian BBC. Please think before posting.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Its true,
Burorcrazy is a hurdle to get over before the state feeds you, but the muzzies found a loophole.
No burocrate wants to spent his days with nix deutsch muzzies.
They arent registered and when they get, they lie about age etc.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

anime soup

fuck off naruto

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

its only marginal, and the european economy is growing much quicker than the that of the US

not to mention that europe consists of several different nations whereas the US is one nation, and the fact that europe provides more humanitarian aid and take far more responsibility for the climate than the US

Robert Young
Robert Young

$30 for a $5 foot-long in Oz
No wonder you're not big on fast food.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Your politicians need to get Brexit over with already.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

They are hand made from steel and aluminium xD

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

That's not llllamen, Joni.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Don't forget that they're custom made. Include a few pictures of some Polish villagers too.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

is this water with [ingredient A] and [ingredient B]?
yes, its called soup

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Hoo-boy, the absolute state of Eurodelusion.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Poverty is a social construct that liberal elites use to get idiots to vote for them.

James Rivera
James Rivera

Had 75% of school paid by others and can't understand how others could struggle. Sounds about right

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Nothing like that on the market. They used to make devices like that in soviet Russia but guess what, their patents are null and void by now.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

They are stupid.
I know some stupid people in Sweden too that always moans how poor they are while buying new clothes, cellphones, going to restaurants all the time etc..

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

He made a stew, not a soup basically.
Best way to feed yourself, make a nice big pot of stew eat with rice,noodles or potatoes.
A pot of stew can last you a week like this.
learn to feed yourself little one.
Ij ust made myself a big pot of sauerkraut stew,
sauerkraut,potatoes, cured sausage, pork belly and herbs and spices with stock.
I eat that with the potatoes and a lot of mustard.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

You are absolutely right. The thing is, Poland is kind of a crappy country so your social services suck. People are less inclined to be welfare nigger leech monkeys because of that. In the US it is easy to be a leech and lazy.

Can't cook
Soup is easy to make
buying new electronics
This is has made cooking 10x easier with all the cooking apps, timer, recipes you can look up, etc. Really no excuse to not cook a meal on your own these days.

$5 coffee
That's cheap shit, more like $11-16 if you are getting that with your avacado toast. You want to make sure it was organic fair-trade sustainable coffee picked by some noble savage in the Peruvian Andes mountains. But seriously, getting enslaved to the morning coffee jew is not a wise move. Drink tea and don't rely on caffeine for energy. It is a crutch.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Well, atm they're negotiating the 'new arrangement' and there are two sides (at least) to the negotiation so it's not really up to them now. Though tbf I unironically would have preferred to have been out of the EU before the these negotiations had started. (Would have made our negotiating position a lot stronger, but fuck it.)

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Because retards need muh starcucks and muh mcdonalds they dont know how to cook.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Yes, i was lucky that my parents could afford it. But i give up on a lot of things for it. I don't own a car (i don't even have a drive license) i don't travel, don't go to parties (mostly because they are boring tho).

Also, graduation is useless. Did it because my parents wanted me to have a backup plan.
If you can't afford graduation, don't do it. There is several ways to work around it and actually succeed quickly than with a piece of paper.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

based Estonia

I've always liked you guys.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Low iq people spending money they don't have.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Not so simple. He would still be a US citizen living abroad which means he will still pay US tax and thus have to pay US child support. He can still be screwed over while living abroad. Also I'm fairly certain european divorce courts are the same if not worse.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

You're missing transportation and medical costs. The USA has a fairly low population density and getting to work reliably is essential to employment. A lot of people I see struggle do so from lack of mobility. Our health system is just fucked for most people.

The reason people draw so much school debt is a combination of everyone being steered to university through a one track education system and college education pretty much ensuring a good living in previous generations. Also, it does tend to help so long as you don't cripple yourself with debt. It is used as a way to sort social class in the states.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Aren't US homes built from shit and paper because of hurricanes?
If you get a better job in a remote location, move there.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

that the eurozone is steadily outgrowing the US economy is a well established fact

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

But income is also higher.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

This is a strangely specific thing that I feel very passionate about as well.

Fuck soup.

Fuck all soups.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

How dare you.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

You fucking nigger
ROSÓŁ KURWA THE BEST

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

hurricanes every year
build houses from paper

wat no logic here

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

well, some of them are druggies and go homeless and want help then.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

But is it not what they do?

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

are you autistic or mental because it's like there's no difference rn. fucking idiot satan doesn't control america, the fucking goddamn jew media does.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

I read a little bit about the subject.

After the world war II, America grow too fucking fast. There was simple no masons to caught the demand, and "pre made" homes where a thing between the young couples that now could afford a home.

I don't know if it's totally true, or complete wrong, that was just what i read.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

5 dollar milkshake is holding them back from paying their student loans

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

good 1

David Murphy
David Murphy

..who puts eggs in soup? That's insane.

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

One buck isn't gonna buy.you.three days of food in burgerland. Add to that privatized medicine, the fact that you.need a car even just to grab a carton of milk and voilà.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

They do cuz they are mutts

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Banned from going to the US
How? That seems backward.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

It's called żurek.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

You have good point

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

well, the economy for america was stable back then. all in cents, now it's like 6 dollars for a pack of cigs. i don't smoke thats an example.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

The hobos, but not general people living in the fucking favelas (which are poor as well).

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

Nie jestem biedny bo rodzice nie są debile

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

...but you have a choice on wether or not ask for welfare. How the fuck are you a slave?

William Hall
William Hall

It tastes great. You should order one when you visit Poland to show your kids what a refugee free country looks like.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

we are a land of great prosperity and great poverty

having a high GDP doesn't mean everyone is rich, we're not dirty commies who redistribute wealth from the rich to the poor

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

I walk to work. Two miles one way. As a result, a lot of my heth problems statted to go away too.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

1st world countries

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

thinks the "meat" he gets in the us (especially ground beef) is anything but hormone and antibiotic stuffed garbage
aoes stumpy don's style of thinking it makes him cool
unironically talks about "gainz"
You're reaching peak autism, son. Must be all that nutritious "beef" ™.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

bull fucking shit cunt

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

Still at it
Thanks for playing.

Joseph James
Joseph James

"aoes" should be read as "apes"

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Favela is just a slum in a expensive city.

I understand why they live like that. Rent the cheapest thing in those cities cost 2 minimum wages...

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Shut your whore mouth, that's God's meal right there.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

(OP)
who the fuck eats soup for 3 days straight. id take govt neet bux if it allowed me to eat solid food
Why not both though? I make soup every third day and eat a bowl of it after every solid meal.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Stop living like a peasant

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Also szczawiowa (my personal favourite).

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Dont try and reason with amerifats about good traditional euro comfort food, their comfort food is pink slime in breading.

Looking good pole bro.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

If you want b*rgers to appreciate your food, you should use meme editing

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

That image
All the """"fine cuisine"""" this crypto-commie is posting
Good God, did that shit come out of a fucking bag? Enrich your brain and body with proper nutrition, you fucking savage. No winder you're such a brainlet.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

you eat what you eat, it's called survival.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

we're not dirty commies

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Buttermilk?

Pic related is my lunch today btw. kale, potatoes, raw cured sausage aka METTWURST!

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

uma delicia

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

1 egg, some water, a pinch of noodles and 2 turds.

Looks very filling, is this what they eat in NK, is this why they are all fat

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

that looks weird but k.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

call me macgyver
canned meat
potatoes
carrots

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

East german cuisine is very similar to slavic quisine as these lands belonged to Slavs in the past. Fun fact.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

this is turning into a cook party.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Niggers and spics, niggers mostly.

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

It is free from UMA DELICIA, you wouldnt like it

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

you understand prejudice doesn't help a fucking thing at all, right?

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Well, maybe we should compile a white man cook book.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

I dont think those conversions are correct desu

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

well duh. were basically geographical brothers we germanics and the slavs and mixes.
I fucking love slav food anyways, so many great pickles. so much porky goodness and fatness.
Its amazing, salty, slightly bitter. Traditional winter food in Germany and the Netherlands.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

lol no joke some people chose to be homeless here. In fat most of the homeless percentage is just fags who don't want to be 'tied down'. The other percentage is made up of junkies.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

looks fucking good, gotta try that too

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

I go to work

there you go

Noah White
Noah White

The Jews are Satanic.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

yea ok whatever

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

canned meat

what kind? im disgustingly intrigued.

And btw folks, i give this thread 10 min and its in /bant

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Look up "food deserts"

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

soup made from this plant.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

yea exactly

Michael King
Michael King

Do you know where your at? Plebbit is
Down the hall and over the cliff.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Oh yeah we got the same kind of soup in Germany.
SAUERAMPFER! not my favourite im not a fan of sour tastes in savoury foods.
One of the reasons why i dont eat thai food.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

there is cheap healthy stuff. some people just want junk food. i use to buy mostly junk food.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

I could've said it in a more polite manner and included statistics, but this is Sup Forums. Now that I've said that, go back to whatever fucking faggot circle jerk you came from if you can't handle a couple of derogatory words.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Hey how about all you culinary fucking geniuses who know about this magical kike art they call "cooking" post your god-tier recipes?

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

what's the reason to hate mexicans and blacks?

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

is that a ready to eat veggie mix with raw chicken?

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

That looks as if a male polack has cooked it. I bet it's horse sausage

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

pork

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Too bad /bant/ is dead as fuck.
Will you give out bans to everyone itt again and leave obvious shitposting threads a pass?

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Nobody said Mexicans retard, they aren't even a race. Mexico has tree niggers, niggers, spics, whites, and what have you in it.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

not even mexican

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

No, but it's a reason to hate you.
I hate niggers and wetbacks for
very specific but different reasons.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

did you take a shit in that pot? you faggots should take some cooking lessons from my grandmother

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Idk, I'm a poorfag but I rent a cheap room, ride a bike, eat organic food that I cook while also giving money to my sick mother. I have excellent credit, zero debt and about $6k in savings. It can be done, but most Americans could never live the lifestyle that I live.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Germans sure love fat brown sausages.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

It's called luxires. We live in a society where "just getting by" is not good enough. We need it all bitch. We NEED avacado toast

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

What the fuck are you on about now, faggot?

John Baker
John Baker

i'm not like an extremist antifa or fucking sjwfag, i just asked why.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

I wouldn't feed that last one to a dog.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

What the fuck is that

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

my dad could eat it, but i couldn't. I hate vegetable soup.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Here is one of my uma delicias

Pls no judging badly

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

It looks more appetizing than some of the things here.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

It really is. 1.4 dollars will but you 1 head of non organic ice(((berg)))) lettuce in Boston.

I've lived in relative poverty when I was single and jobless, I ate egg and lettuce soup. And it costed more than 1.4. Plus, it didn't look as good as what is in pic related.

In all honesty, fuck women. They cause stress about money in the first place.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

How can there still be poverty in the US?
Poverty has a definition. Absent in that definition is anything to do with the ability to feed oneself. To be considered in poverty (for a single person household) you basically have to make about 12,000 or less. Raise that number for an additional 4,000 per head.

Now the above numbers are the federal poverty numbers. There is disparity in cost of living between states, and further disparity still when considering rural and metropolitan areas within each state.

A person may be considered impoverished on paper, but is getting one you factor in cost of living. Single parenthood is also a factor making poverty a lot worse on paper, but it is primarily a failure of the citizen not the state.

Single mothers with 1-2 children living on the rural south, and low skilled Hispanic couples with high numbers of children, and traditionalists (Mormons) with high number of children with only 1 income source are some of the primary reasons for poverty in the united states.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Poverty is not the same as starvation.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

women are expensive.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

by the time you pay rent, car payment, p-hone if you have one. you may not have any money left.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Pea soup is literally meal of the gods.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

but they refuse to eat leftovers ever and rely on takeout quite a bit.
My younger sisters are almost exactly like this, we just don't do take out often because my parents cook and I force them to eat the "gross" leftovers
Where this sense of entitlement came from I don't know. It's funny you mention your divorce, because I know plenty of divorce cases where the mother does fuck all and feeds her kid shit while the father has no say because the child is also a victim of their generation, like not eating leftovers.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

No one can disagree with that.
But when you marry someone, and both have a income, it's actually cheaper than live alone. The price to cook for two is almost the same to cook for one. And the rent is the same, no matter how much people you fit in there (unless you move out to something more nice).

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

I'd say the same thing if I was drowning in so much (You)s

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

It's Suomi 100! Have a good day, don't focus on this shit Finnbro

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Rent.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

The only things in the ballpark of prices that low are a dozen eggs for a dollar, 2lbs of uncooked beans for 2dollar, rice IDK price, and 2lbs of pasta for 3 dollars.
A lot of my meals consist of eggs bread cheese butter and a small portion of any meat. I use 2 apples to skip meals

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

can of beans is 75 cent, can of corn is 50 cent. corn dogs are 6 dollars.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

You buy soup ingrindients for 3 x 1.4 USD and then eat a soup for 3 days, duh?

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Never happen, muh children

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Where are the dumplings? Do you even have bread to dip in it?

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

You are smart and poor. Americans are pampered, spoiled and want to eat steak every night. They buy steak with EBT instead of bags of vegetables, beans and rice.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Exactly the reason why I'm stuck between wanting a gf just so I can experience it, and paying for that gf
But that's an /r9k/ problem

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Jokes on you, its also very traditional with you swamp germans, and its red, that sausage is RED.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

range rover sport

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

bread
Bread is pure sugar. It makes you fat.

John Hall
John Hall

People are stupid.
Also student loans.
Mostly stupid.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

They railed it into our brains for 10 years. My school counselor scoffed at me going to community, I was too good for it. My parents said they wouldn't pay for college if I went to community college. Literally every person pushing college 10 years ago. Men have wised up to the con recently woman have not. Only ppl I know who are working in their degree is in finance. Either selling financial instruments or accounting.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Yeah but it's tasty, cheap, easy to make and comes in lots of different forms.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Just end yourself. Soup is a comfy meal, easy to cook, can reheat it quickly and filling. But then again it's not loaded with all the retard E-Numbers you Yanks need to survive

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

the system is build to enslave people to the debt.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

i've been collecting food. it's cheap. I have 27 cans of ravioli. just to start kek 60lbs of rice. kek

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

About 1.5 cup of beans in a can. That is 75 cents for 1.5 cup of beans. Pretty expensive. If you buy a 5 lbs bag of beans you'd pay way less per cup.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

let me rephrase... the system is build to enslave people to the (((debt))).

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Not related, but i just want to take of my chest.

Had a couple of friends (and a ex) that don't want to have children because they are "expensive".
Those mothfuckers spend half a minimum wage on a fucking dog (not that i hate dogs, lol. Just think that a pet should not cost that much).

What are Sup Forums toughs in the subject?

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

People in the USA cannot handle money and go into debt too easily to buy shit they really don't need. Instead of just using debt to afford something you can pay off over time and that might generate equity or profit, they will use it to buy a phone, a cheap car that breaks after 2 years, alcohol, fast food and other shit. Things that keep them fat and happy.
They rarely start a business or purchase a house.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

Or land, people have forgotten the value of land.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

U taking baths all day and having the extended family do laundry? Is your heating electric?

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

oh if the get hurt thats 200 bones. main reason i haven't gotten a dog. i might get some fish there simple.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

Dogs only cost a lot if you get some fancy thing from a breeder that's riddled with genetic problems instead of just adopting from a shelter.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Oh that's your 20-30 year old generation too?
Abortions are trendy, and need to take care of those pesky maternal instincts so a dog is the best option

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

can't take the money with you when you die... nor the debt...Jokes on you! :P

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Isn't that a movie?

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

If its tasty, cheap and easy to make but simultaneously destroying your health it’s fine

Flour is a procced food. If you had bushels of wheat in front of you they would be the least appetising thing in the world to eat, but its processed, ground to a flour, made into a stodge with water and yeast then eaten and people wonder why there are so many health related issues pertaining to the food we eat, because everyone eats shit and they never question its origins, its the smokers mentality, they smoke for years and years, when they are asked why they wont quit even though they know its bad for their health they say “because i enjoy it or need it” likewise people have been eating shit like bread only relatively recently in the human timeline but long enough that when you dare question its negative impact on health, even if you can prove those negative impacts people just take the smokers menality of “i dont care, i enjoy it, want it or need it”

Wake up people, we’re all doomed, arlagagaga

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

That looks comfy, even better when you get to eat the bread bowl after

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

I wish I had a huge ranch... surrounded by a big trench and huge wall with turret guns so everybody would leave me the fuck alone :(

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

I'll probably end up committing sudoku before I'm 40 anyway.

David Wilson
David Wilson

dude where's my car

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Truth

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

EX-GF got a labrador. 3 yo and he take more medication than someone who has hit by a truck.
Most expensive ration, because muhhh pedigree. Bath in pet shop for some reason that i don't understand, and shit like "chocolate for dogs".

My mutt dog is 7yo and still bark at niggers (the only reason why i need a dog). Never got sick and eat anything i give him.

Oh that's your 20-30 year old generation too?
Exactly.
Abortions are trendy
Illegal in Brazil, but quite popular (which i don't understand, since you can get free pills and condoms anywhere in the country)

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIWLOBTasA

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

we arent hungry and we arent broke.
”spend so much money”
but your poor and hungry

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

To over simplify, the last 2-3 generations of americans can't even cook pasta, rice or anything really. Bunch of manchilds. It's a miracle they can put on their socks.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

where are you getting beans at that price? I just bought some, pinto, black, kidney and refried. They were a 1.50 each and only have 400 calories.
I was shooting for the best calories per price. The best calories for price are eggs, potatoes, pasta, rice, peanut butter, whole milk.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

its not that cheap. Tell me your ingredients and I can go on walmart.com right now and input them.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

I saw this happen here too. Home cocked food kinda get the fame of "the poor man meal". Meanwhile, eating out is cosmopolitan (and fast food is "exotic").

Thanks Hollywood to make a substantial part of my countrymen fat.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page