https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/938437285258907648?s=09
https://youtu.be/WnU6pcrKeYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBjwMSIC7ik
https://youtu.be/BxoD9zWY9Rg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
https://youtu.be/YC1kkM2BHLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DiIjeXSuBQ
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0&hl=en&ll=33.94626138373499%2C-117.53531582031252&z=9
Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Good. Commiefornia deserves all this.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Yay.
Mexifornia BTFO!

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

legalize aids
suddenly the state is burning to the ground

Really makes you think

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Thank god.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Destroying evidence?

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

Who cares

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

They get fires in winter now as well?

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Apparently.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Burn, baby, burn.
I can't wait for the GOP to deny them funds as well.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Came to post this.

Digits confirm.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

That's a good thing...

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Thank Zeus. Shithole should of died long ago. Hopefully all of California burns, suffers a catastrophic earthquake, the dams bust and it floods. I’ve never lived in a worse state. It’s beautiful, but the people are soulless demons.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

The fire is currently raging in Bel Air, all of the wealthy elites there are screwed.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

The problem isn't heat related, it's drought combined with massive vegetation density for 90% of the non-coastal regions

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

This

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

winter

It doesn't get below 10C there. Not winter

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Checked. God damn (((them)))

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

All of SoCal should be put in an autoclave.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

IS THIS THE DAILY FLYOVER ENVY THREAD?
This shit happens every year how old are you kids to not know.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

Well shit i guess god is real.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Don't tease me, God. I need this in my life.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

How do you think Mexicans would handle this wildfire, considering how well they handle their cartel problems? California is basically becoming Mexico, I hope all the white liberals over there regret their ways before burning to death.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Nope, not going to happen.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Checked.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Digits for this faggots garage to burn

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Somebody save uncle Phil

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Me on the left

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

UNcle phil died a couple years back, yo.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

checked

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Please don't let all these commies move to Texas after Cali burns

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

they were literally asking for it. I hope Trump denies funding until they stop this sanctuary state bullshit

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Nooooooo

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

In other words, its Wednesday in California. This shit happens all the time mayne

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

I hope all the white liberals over there regret their ways before burning to death.
They're going to move to other states and do the exact same thing there.
You're a fool if you think liberals can admit their mistakes.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Your roads are massive

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

winter
high of 72 today

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Judgement from heaven!

Kayden White
Kayden White

wanting to see all of those priceless works of art and history destroyed because someone doesn't have the same political views as you

Yeah nah, you're the faggot. I bet you were the kid that used to knock down other kids' LEGO shit because they wouldn't let you borrow a piece.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

I hope Hillary saves her shoe collection.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Let me know when Hollywood burns

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Do you know what seasons are? The temperature doesn't dictate what season it is retard.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Research: Smart fires, DEWs

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Why are dumb fucks allowed to own such things if they don't have the means to protect them?

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

t. millenial numale

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

They cannot manage their fire fuel very well and wonder why they burn up every year. Then they have the balls to demand federal money while spitting in the eye of the federal government. They should just be left to burn up. If they weren't full blown communists they might learn to manage fuels, but they found a great way to suck in more federal money by allowing fuel to built up to unsafe levels.
Every year
hey we need to get rid of some of this dry fuel
no it is habitat and against the law
massive fire occurs
how could this have happened again?
we need federal aid again.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Is this some kind of democrat plot to commit mass suicide or get federal aid sympathy bucks?

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

What the fuck are you talking about? The garage where he keeps that shit is kept under lock and key, and has state-of-the-art security systems. Asking why he can't protect things from a wildfire is like asking why dinosaurs couldn't protect themselves from the asteroid.

Jay Leno is also not retarded. He's a fucking millionaire and if you have ever heard him talk about anything relating to his vehicles you'd know he's a fucking mechanical genius. You, meanwhile, are shitposting on a Tibetan finger painting marketplace and probably have a 9-5 job at the local Marathon station.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

The left praised the hurricanes that hit Florida and Texas for voting in Trump.
Using that "logic" the wildfires and earthquakes are there to take out the sodomites.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

The ones with fire insurance and private firefighters?

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Creek fire is moving south and you're all supposed to have extremely high winds all the way into Friday. Those winds spread embers and a fire is breaking out in Bel Air. Doesn't look to good homes.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

hurrrrrrr what's that, you think old pieces of history are cool and don't want to see them destroyed just because someone you don't like owns them!
durrrrrr faggot

Reddit is down the hall and to the left. Would you want to see priceless pieces of Renaissance art burned and destroyed just because some cucked Euro politician owned them?

Mason Green
Mason Green

Ok, let me educate you fucking retards really fast
California gets major fires like this every single year
California has desert conditions once you move away from the coastal heat-sink. The hottest place in the world is in California
Combined with lots of dry brushland, this makes California fire country
the fires are natural, normal, and necessary for the local ecosystem
the forest service will often start controlled burns to give the ecosystem the fires it needs in controlled conditions
pic related, the giant Sequoias literally adapted to grow and thrive with constant fires

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

That's a terrible analogy. Dinosaurs were not sentient and we are. Don't live in a literal fucking tinderbox because you're a fucking pussy that can't handle the cold.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

implying we don't already know this

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

For you

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Oh noes, the poor Mexicans! How ever will they enrich themselves without that art and history?
Oh wait, that art and history is all white-washed and racist anyways, so who cares?
Sorry, but many people from LA were advocating for monuments near me to be actively torn down and destroyed. Fuck me for not crying when some of their shit gets trashed because they refused to treat the seasonal fires there seriously. (For the record, I'm not exactly pro-destruction of this stuff: just happy to see CA suffer.)
I mean, ffs: you ever talked to a Californian after a big tornado went through Kansas? Yeah: there's a reason everyone in the country hates them and no one here is that sad about them losing their shit.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

IIRC no fire has moved this fast before.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Yes.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Is that why you commifornians put aids fire in your asses? For your Ecosystem.

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

This. I live 15 miles away from one of the fires north of la. A few homes, hardly any, will get burned. Happens every year. Every year they hype it up to be the end of the world. You guys are so desperate for a happening you are worse than the MSM alarmists.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

should of

t. retarded flyover state redneck

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

self cleaning oven they call it

burn jews

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

How did he fire start before 5:00am according to the article?

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

That is Awesome.

Sequoias are not my favorite tree.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

*now my favorite tree

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

This. Also, they don't want to spend money on fire prevention and fire fighters, despite the state being a tinderbox every fucking year. If Hollywood, Silicon Valley, and (liberal) college towns started burning to the ground, they'd change.

Austin White
Austin White

Guaranteed it's mexicunts and negros starting the fires anyway.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

small fire in rich LA suburb filled with media jews who exaggerate everything
THE STATE IS BURNING TO THE GROUND

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

And nothing of value was lost

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

I bet you were the kid that used to knock down other kids' LEGO shit because they wouldn't let you borrow a piece.
And what if I am? What are you going to do about it?

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

"But it wasn't REAL liberalism!"
This.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

it does for me, faggot. yesterday was summer, today is spring and tomorrow will be winter.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Allah's revenge for today's events

James Kelly
James Kelly

Is this going to fuck up my Christmas trip to Disney?

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

High Energy Atmospheric Disruption or some shit

Eli White
Eli White

and arson... mark my words...

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

only a few people's lives will be ruined, get over it!
the absolute state of california

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Nah, the people who live in the Sepulveda Pass are rich white people, Jews, and Persians.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Can we have a IR sat gif to see what cycles the fires started this time?Make yourself useful,spooks.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

lmao Why in the hell would you waste your Christmas at Disney?

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

Looks like hell indeed
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/938437285258907648?s=09

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't give a shit about Jay Leno or the spics in California. This is why people say Sup Forums is an echo-chamber. You faggots attack anyone that disagrees with any of your retarded opinions and assume they're a soy boy.

You faggots cry day and night about preserving history and culture, yet you act like this and hope millions of dollars worth of mechanical engineering and automotive history will be destroyed in a fire.

You guys are fucking retards, it's honestly pathetic that you can't hear yourselves speak.

You realize people have lived in California for a very long time, right? It has some of the most fertile soil in the United States, vast swathes of natural resources such as timber, oil, and minerals. It has several amazing natural harbors that were the stepping stone for the United State's expansion into the Pacific and is what helped transform us into a naval powerhouse.

If you simply think people should stay away from any area on Earth prone to some type of natural disaster that leaves virtually nowhere to live.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

LEGO is so based

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Official thread song: https://youtu.be/WnU6pcrKeYo

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Is that where Benjii lives?

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Top fucking kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Americans gettting a taste of the flame, its okay if you are misplaced, you'll spend a month (actually 3-5) in a relatives home or some shit like I did.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

My heart goes out to you stranger.
I pray one day your pain is as insignificant as your rage.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

I fucking called it
When the left kept saying the hurricanes was "divine justice for voting for Trump" from a God they don't even believe in, California would burn to the ground

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

just build a moat around your house it'll stop the fire.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

mfw god is real

John Morales
John Morales

California

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

t. soyboy who doesn't get the point

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

And here I sit in my comfy cabin while burgers lives are destroyed. FEEL FUCKING AWESOME :D :D :D :D

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

where is that pic from the floods?

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

This...

We just had a shitload of fires in southern France this summer, nine out of ten these fires are man made and a whole third of those are arson. They arrested a bunch of teens in different areas, one of whom admitted he started eighteen fires around Marseille...

This country being so cucked and the suspects being muslims and teenagers they'll never see the inside of a jail sadly...

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

The literal state of humanity. Driving by and not doing a single thing to save their country. This is why I'm joining the reserves.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

That's in Northern LA. That's not where all the spics live. This fire should be raging about 20 miles south for it to have any real effect.

It is burning down rich white liberal homes though, so there's that.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

and nothing of value was lost

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Yes conditions are ideal but these fires are deliberate. Who is doing them?

Mexicans?
Muslims?
Leftists?
CIA?
God?

You've have a lot of shit to make you scared and helpless. Considering the media is wall to wall mindfuck and disinfo I would hazard a guess it is deep state wanting to tightrn the screws until you all snap.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

What would you do faggot, piss on it?

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

The hottest place in the world is in California
no the Atacama desert in Chile is the hottest place in the world

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

literal beta cuck train of thought
no sense of leadership and taking on responsibility
yep, it's an amerimutt

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

I don't give a fuck about the fires or the loss of history.
I know it is only a matter of time before it will be lost because that is the universe we live in.
Shit happens and there is nothing you can do about it.
Even if you could save it, it is only a matter of time before you can't.

That being said, I hate you faggots that say thing like,
in my opinion -insert obvious opinion-
honestly -insert some bullshit-
We know it is your fucking opinion faggots and the fact you have to put honestly in front of a statement implies you are a lying piece of trash.
Just fucking kill yourselves and save us the bullets.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

So-Cal gets wildfires all the time, at any point during the year, considering how dry it is. This is literally nothing.

James Brown
James Brown

I'd rather subhumans didn't get to own pieces of the culture they routinely shit on.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

GOOD. Let it all burn to the ground.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Yeah that's what I thought, you wouldn't do shit retard.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

wtf I believe in a higher power now!

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Exactly, these faggots cry so much about so much shit that if they all came together they could produce enough water to put the flames out.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

I like how americans on Sup Forums are getting worse and worse, their arguments are getting shit tier too. Times are'a changin'

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

This is why everyone thinks this board is retarded, you realize this, right? What is your point? The point you're making is, literally, that priceless art and historical artifacts deserve to be destroyed if someone you don't like owns them. That's your point. Congratulations, you're worse than ISIS and the communists trying to get "racist" history erased across the US.

But yeah, anyone who disagrees with any of your stupid opinions is clearly just a kike cuck soy boy buzzword ShareBlue shill. Jesus Christ man, try fucking going outside for once.

And if your "point" was supposed to be that everyone should just not live in California, I'm sorry but you're dead fucking wrong. The benefits of settling California far outweighed the risks. The occasional forest fire and drought is nothing compared to the amount of natural resources it has. It's unfortunate that it's filled with braindead leftist zombies these days, but there's a good reason why literally everyone wanted to move to California prior to recent history.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

makes my heart warm

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

I hope you tell them this is God smiting them for the hiv law and kate steinle. Not like they wont suffer enough from providing sanctuary to illegal mexicans though

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

hundreds of homes getting burnt to a crisp
I slep
Six Flags Magic Mountain nearing destruction
real firefighting hours

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

literally, that priceless art and historical artifacts deserve to be destroyed

Exactly what type of (((art))) is being housed in LA that is being destroyed. Are you telling me all these rich pedophiles can't put their shit paintings in their private jet and fly them away to safety?

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

That ain't the 405.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

I'm sorry, in what way does Jay Leno shit on automotive history? You're not even a fucking American, do you actually know anything about Jay Leno? He might be a liberal, but I assure you he is not the rabid kike Marxist the mouth breathers in this thread are trying to make him out to be. It's okay for people to have different opinions than you, this is something you're taught in kindergarten.
I don't give a fuck about the fires or the loss of history.
Congratulations, you're the exact same as the people you claim to despise.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

It's inherently different than ISIS because we don't want the art itself to get destroyed, rather it's a price to pay that we have no control over to see the decimation of LA.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

kek
Why do people think the CIA is putting illegals up to this.
If there is any group getting illegals to start fires, it is the cartels.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

The city became so fucking gay the whole thing is flaming now

Pottery.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

I hope they all burn
last thing we need is cali refuges pouring into conservative states
at least the mexicans will get deported the moment they leave the state

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Fuck Mexifornia.

Let the motherfucker burn.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Not knocking the sentiment of staying and fighting the flames, but the ground-side effort will need a lot of help from planes dumping water. The wind caries the fire too far and too quickly.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

tfw when you can see the fire from your window

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Yeah, is a good thing..
...oh wait...
pic related

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

High Energy Atmospheric Disruption

Trump tweeting from orbit.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

lmao made fun of hollywood burning down few days ago
lets hope this wont stop

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Congratulations, you're the exact same as the people you claim to despise.

You have a point. Sup Forums screeches about the left destroying everything that is natural and beautiful and yet cheers on death and destruction themselves.

James Long
James Long

Why don't you read the fucking thread before you respond. We're talking about Jay Leno's garage and the, yes, PRICELESS pieces of automotive and mechanical engineering history it contains. He has everything from experimental diesel generators to race cars to turbines from power plants in there, many of them are extremely rare and more than a few are the only surviving example of it. On top of that, he has countless old manuals and texts on various aspects of automotive history, pictures, paintings, all kinds of shit. It's practically a museum.

But yeah, he should just load an entire warehouse worth of vehicles onto his private jet and fly them away. And I guess I'm a Jewish shill for refusing to say that I hope all of that history is destroyed because I don't like a guy's political views.

You retards are fucking brainwashed.

John Smith
John Smith

Guys please this isn't funny. My friends lost homes.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

The literal wrath of God the likes of which has not been seen since Sodom and Gomorrah cares not for puny "seasons".

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

still missing the point
Just off yourself dude.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

because we don't want the art itself to get destroyed
There's about 10 different peanut brains ITT screeching at me because I dared to say that it's infantile to hope that art and history gets destroyed because you don't like someone.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Listen, mother-fucker. My wife likes Disney and my kids like Disney. I'm a good dad and husband. Unlike you, I give a shit about what makes my wife and kids happy.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Make $100
Spent $110 on social benefits for non-contributors

Oy

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

webm theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBjwMSIC7ik

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

These fires aren't natural and beautiful

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Please, explain the point to me then. Because I guarantee you it is retarded. Not that you'll see through it, no matter how much I point it out, because you've been fucking brainwashed from sitting in this echo chamber too much. It's hilarious that you people still think you're the "sane" people who want "logical" politics.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

that's not L.A.
that's up the other side of the hills.
Ventura County
where the hoooliwood rich all live.
never see them step one foot in real L.A.,
lulz

( pic original )

Brayden White
Brayden White

I live 15 miles away from one of the fires north of la.

Where at? I'm up in SCV

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

The only thing that survived on a hill near my house was a wooden cross

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

cars, priceless cars? Are you shitting me. Anything important in the manuals would have been digitized. The rest of that garbage, I hope it burns.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

THE STATE IS BURNING TO THE GROUND

OH GAWD IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

fire burns cali every year
this is what you get calfags! You're done for!

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Small price to pay to save our country and our children.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

s-shut up, there is no excuse to live for commieformia, they will all burn

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Mismanagement of wild lands by a state should disqualify said state from federal aid.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

winter is the most common time to get fires mate, dryer vegetation because of less rain

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

No, you need to understand what I am saying.
Time is the slow grinding stone and everything created by man is the grain which is to be ground.
I am saying that you are a faggot crying over something that will inevitably happen at some point and there is absolutely no reason to cry over it.
This is why people refer to you as a soy boy.
I bet you actually believe that man will be able to preserve history infinitely into the future.
On top of that, if this shit is so important then it will be protected from these fires anyway.
I like that you call him a mechanical genius and a smart guy but you imply he is too stupid to protect his shit.
If he is so smart, why would he store these pieces of history in an extremely fire prone area and not take steps to ensure they will not be harmed by these inevitable yearly occurrences.
Again, you are the typical bleeding heart soy boy who cries about everything, and has no idea of the implications his statements make.

James Campbell
James Campbell

https://youtu.be/BxoD9zWY9Rg

Sing it with me

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

Authorities have ordered the evacuation of all homes between Mulholland Drive on the north, Sunset Boulevard on the south, Roscomare Road on the east and the 405 Freeway on the west.

Holy shit! It really is fucking HAPPENING! Hopefully it takes out all of Bev Hills too.

Get fucked California.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

I should have said I not we i suppose. I also am just a jaded oldfag and don't really care that much about all this. It's just schadenfreude at this point. Stay safe califag.

Chase Price
Chase Price

What would you do though?

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Is there anything of value, that could be lost?

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

The point is that it's funny. Chaos is fun to watch. Happenings are /comfy/
Sure it's regrettable that some history might be destroyed but at the end of the day, who really gives a shit? Not most people.

You're just taking things too seriously.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Psh, cucked by your own family. When will amerisharts ever learn? The absolute state of parenting today.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

THE PEDOS BURN
THE PEDOS BURN
THE PEDOS BURN

WE DIDNT START THE FIRE RRREEEEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Yeah Bel-Air and Northwestern LA burn down every year.

How fucking retarded are you?

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Guys please this isn't funny. My friends lost homes.

It is not funny at all.
My friend got aids from a mexican transexual who found a penis under a t-shirt and didnt know it was infected.

We are all grieving loss here. For some it is homes, people, nature; for others it is a kardashian set, jay leno's car collection and mexican marijuana crops. We have all lost something today.

Shall we pray?

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Got to work by cutting through Mid-City when my usual route is via the 405. The evening traffic is gonna suck desu.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Tragic Mountain

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

If only Feinstein had gotten that ban passed on fully automatic attack helicopter assault rifles... This is all Drumpf's fault.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

(((HOLLYWOOD)))

John Russell
John Russell

Good. Fuck that degenerate shithole.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Good fuck them and fuck mexicans.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

where are all the mesakin fire fighters?

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

that's the driest
death valley in cali is the hottest

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

It doesn't matter what one would do, nothing is impossible. You can contact your local firefighters and join them, you can spend some money on something. You can help other people. You can prevent future fires.
There's a million things that you can do.

muh there's nothing you can do mindset

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

I was mistaken
you are correct

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Maybe you or someone like you could break into his home and save some of these manuals and texts.

Seriously.

But seriously he only had about 40 years warning that LA was turning into a hellhole. Why would he stay there? Why wouldn't he leave?

If I was a millionnaire and had 40 years warning that the surrounding urban area was turning into a hellhole that hated Western civilization, I'd probably move.

So the real villain you want to blame here is Jay Leno for letting his politics blind him to the fact that collapse was inevitable anyway. He put those precious manuals and texts in danger through his foolish liberalism.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

muh pretending I would do something when I obviously wouldn't mindset

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Why post this?
You already know the half witted dumb replies you’re gonna get

Same hicks who clap like drooling retards every time the president blunders. Durrrrr kek smite them XD epin for the win

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Hang on a sec there.
It is not justthe mexicans.
Fuck everything south of americas boarder.
Mexicans are not the only ones hopping the boarder.
And from what I've seen, there are no "based" south american countries.
Fuck them all.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

QUICK! BURN! EVERYTHING!

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

It's global warming dude

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Pol has really degenerated. I am a Jew, but even I appreciated the fact the the Nazis here used to at least have some intellectual argument when making their points, even if wrong. Today it seems that stupidity is never called out as long as it comes from the majority approved side. It used to be that stupid arguments were not accepted no matter what your point of view. Sure, it was not all academic tier banter, but there was usually some thought behind it. Now all we here is Praise Kek! Gas the kikes! Burn the roastie! It's just boring. Echo chamber, circle jerk, adolescent tier bullshit. I liked pol because it was one of the few places where pure truth could be debated and discovered if you could learn to wade through the bullshit. Now however, the bullshit level is so high you can no longer wade through it, you need scuba gear. So many retards have come here now and they post incessantly with nothing to offer. It's dull.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Now who elsewanna fuckwith hollywood coal?

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

t. increasingly nervous limousine liberal

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

You have to pull out some weeds to make your garden healthier

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

he fell for the art meme

nothing of value is lost

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

I hope it doesn't burn. California refugees are worse than terrorists.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

You're buying the hype friend. I live here. The pockets close to la that are actually burning are very small. And the rich bel air neighborhoods are very much intact.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

and nothing of value was lost

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Are you not going to offer sanctuary to Beverley Hills refugees?

Oh shit, george clooney has just moved back there. He left italy after his open borders thing blew back in his face and ruined his exclusive lake como retreat and went to london but people kept exploding so they announced they were going home to murica and raising their kids in LA. Now the sanctuary pets are burning the joint around him. At least he gets to experience reality, I guess.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Encino

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

someone needs to go start more fires then.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

May the Getty burn to ashes. And their owners jailed for the upcoming insurance fraud. And no deaths.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

It's ok. It's just the rich Hollywood jews and goyim burning up there.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Not like the GOP is even bothering to outreach anyways.

Gen Z isn't your Calvary, stop pretending like it is. And stop electing incompetents who can't govern.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

shieet....evidence of what?

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

So you'd pull over and start yelling commands at passing traffic?

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

LA IS GOING TO BURN TO THE FUCKING GROUND

good

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Of global warming being a hoax obviously.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Quick! Get 50 Somalians in to beat the fire down with sticks!

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

That’s Santa Clarita. On of the last red areas of LA county.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

funny how things things end up working out

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

They have koch suckers in France too?

I thought even the far-right didn't deny climate change there.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

stop electing incompetents who can't govern.

Thats rich coming from a Californian. The same state that put Governor Jerry Brown in office. The same stare that legalized spreading AIDS. What a joke. Hope your house burns down and the charred remains get demolished in an earthquake.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

We are a big state, we got more than enough places to move displaced populations.

Perhaps up North.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

That’s Santa Clarita. On of the last red areas of LA county.

Wasnt it other red areas that burned last week? Somewhere up near jefferson county where the fucked dam is? So it is deliberate and targeted. Yvette Felarca where are you?

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Is there a chopper feed?

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

You are not under the delusion that the bulk of people on Sup Forums are actually republicans, are you? They GOP is a tool and nothing more. The party is filled with idiots who are more concerned for their own wealth instead of their country and their people.
They will be replaced with /ourguys/ soon enough. Once the next bubble bursts and economy is in the tank you will see the rise of a far right party in America. A good chance this may be a gutted GOP but they would be republican in name only. Let me guess you think Trump is a fascist too. You poor deluded fool.
Wotan will once again reawaken and the divine order will be restored.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

How many jews are being burned by this fire?

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Yes, if god is punishing degenerates he’s picking the wrong areas to burn.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

You have no idea. that is nothing

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

I hope “the big one” happens and destroys the whole coastline. This small fire isn’t enough.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

you left out allowing people to prosecuted for misgendering a trans person and changed apolicy keeping card carrying communists out of government jobs this year

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Global warming is a fact and has been going on for thousand of years... What everyone believe here though is that it's manmade.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

So Sup Forums is cheering on the only allies in the state burning and clearly deliberate targets. Nice one.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Can’t wait until fires get to the “Oxygen Bars” in LA. Pretentious lemmings
S

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Maybe God or whoever it is, is trying to get the last Reds out of the state by giving them obvious warning signs if they havent paid attention to the millions of other warning signs.

The degenerate cities and areas of California will see the fury of God like we haven't seen in millenias.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

This. Everyone always goes "haha the degenerates are burning" except these are the hillside / suburb / rural areas filled with red voters. Same thing with the Norcal fires.

All of the degenerates you guys want to burn so badly are safe in the urban areas unaffected aside from smoke.

This could also be some kind of invisible space based laser thats lighting up fires. The military is on 72 hr alert, and we are doing off schedule war games.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

the creek fire is getting closer to where i live. i can see the smoke over the mountains out my window a little more. still comfy watching it on TV though.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

It is more likely lefties/illegals picking red spots to punish than a space laser, as exciting as that would be.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

I don't view Trump as fascist, just obnoxious and horribly ill fit for the office he holds. If you wanted a reactionary agenda, you needed someone who can coherently govern.

That being said it does seem that the GOP is trying to become the party of white supremacy, but why tho. You can't make 40% of the population vanish so wouldn't the best you can hope for being making a caste system? Which we kinda de facto already have anyways so what is you issue? Not formalized enough?

We have access to DARPA too, you know. How else do you think we keep the crop yields good even in the midst of a drought?

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

MUH PUNISHMENTS

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Am I the only one who thinks that's badass

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

My jealousy over his collection is only matched by my contempt for your opinion and perspective on him and his garage.
Fuck off and die, please.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Scalise, Rand Paul, Las Vegas, norcal, santa clarita. Even texas was weird. It looked like the clouds were seeded.

A lot of stuff has been explained away and brushed under the carpet.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

hopefully it hits the most degenerate liberal parts

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

The hills of LA are NOT red or right wing.

Thats where all the rich Hollywood kikes love. The "urban core" you speak of in LA is nothing but spics, homeless and broke hipsters. Sure some pockets of the hills might be more purple than blue, but otherwise its just collateral damage. And if youre right wing, you shouldnt even be in California to begin with, so whatever.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

You can't make 40% of the population vanish
You lack vision. It's never been easier.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

LA's so bad off they brought in Terran builders to fix their shit

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

at least there isn't any traffic

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Please happen. Burbank, Beverly Hills, it's all so close.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Leno isn't a liberal

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

walk into the light californians

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

of all the places for a fire in la...fucking right there in 405 pass! wtfff how does that happen at 5am?

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Combined with lots of dry brushland, this makes California fire country
the fires are natural, normal, and necessary for the local ecosystem
the forest service will often start controlled burns

Isn't the ongoing problem precisely that natural burns haven't been allowed to happen. And instead of mild fires yearly you get firestorms because of built up material?

Short term thinking vs long term, again and again. They put out small fires and nobody wants the risk of one too close. They expand the building zones out more.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

https://youtu.be/YC1kkM2BHLM
Seems more than appropriate.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

you're fucking 12 kid

go lick a knife with that edge

David Collins
David Collins

literally the apocalypse

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Implying Leno isn't going to just get people to drive them out

Stop being such a jabroni. Leno would watch 10 million Mexican burn and get run over to get his vehicles out of there. You best believe he will if it becomes a serious fire.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

wtf, dont they have winter in la, its about -4 here in teplice. lucky fucks

Evan Young
Evan Young

this seems like it'd be fun to watch, is there a live match? Can we get a fire general thread going?

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Not even. People can't comprehend the scale of LA. The distance from Calabasas to Pasadena is the same as Liverpool to Manchester.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

not enough

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

im watching this one but open to suggestions for better

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

ya

ca threads always attract the dumbest ranting and raving hillbilly people who are products of incest and alcoholism

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

found a live map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0&hl=en&ll=33.94626138373499%2C-117.53531582031252&z=9

it's pretty damn close to LA

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

So what? Prince LaCroix started a fire to enrage the werewolves in the area so they'd kill 2 problematic individuals he knew would be in the area? Let's hope it destroys the corpse caught in the observatory's door.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Rollin for Beverley hills burnt to ashes.
Bankrupting insurance company's country wide.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

im getting flashbacks again

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

Technically, the fire is in Los Angeles. Sylmar is part of the City of Los Angeles. That's how huge the city is.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

go burn down black neighborhoods and watch the lefties call the fire nation the new white supremacy symbol

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

That's no way to talk about calfags. They may be shit people, but they're still Americans, I think.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

God damn why are Swedes so educated?

Yes, this is a problem, they keep extending building zones to accommodate developers, then having to spend tons of money protecting these homes which are way out in fire country.
But why does a Swede know all this?

James Price
James Price

Look OP. Nobody cares what happens to California anymore. They choose full well to go full commie and are therefore already dead to the rational world.

Should they die, then it is entirely their choice to do so.

Kayden King
Kayden King

They are all going to move here.

Everything I care about is ruined.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Don't care.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

The second they disallowed feds to look at voting records and doubled down on sanctuary, they stopped being American.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

fuckin LOL

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

The rainy season hasn't really started yet, everything's still super dry, especially in the south, where they barely get rain at all.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Fuck off. I am a redpilled Latino who voted Trump, not a progressive, SJW liberal. I hate those guys just as much as Sup Forums does. I was born and and raised in LA and hate these midwestern transplants driving up our housing prices and making Angelinos seem arrogant and detached from reality.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

the dams bust and it floods
Why do people keep saying this, that dam bursting wouldn't do shit to the worst parts of California.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Neck yourself asshole

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

The fire is clearly racist

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

California firefighters are some of the best equipped and most experienced in the world, and they can't do jack shit with this fire, what the hell is a random Joe supposed to do with that inferno?

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

keep crying anime fapping virgin faggot.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

The media says it's bad, so hell fucking yes.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

I worked on forest service wildland fire crews a few years back and the contracts privately contracted crews of mexicans would work circles around us

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

How often does the fire map update?

Christian Long
Christian Long

keep burning with no federal help commie

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

fires are being driven by high seasonal winds fuctard anime fapping faggot.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

press conference just said the fire is 0% contained
holy fuck that's bad considering it's already inside LA city limits

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

You wouldn't even be living in LA but for Marxist cocksuckers who intended to suck your little spic dick while pretending it was a little boy dick.

That is the hard truth you retards need to deal with. All of Hollywood revolves around sexual exploits. All of it.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

What did I say that disagrees with that

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Yeah. I don't care about "works of art". Why the fuck should I care if they fall apart now or in 1000 years? They aren't going to last forever, it's shortsighted and stupid to cry about when it happens. Things, as is physical objects don't matter. They're meaningless. People, culture. Those matter. And don't come back with an argument that wildly expensive art or automobiles have shit to do with culture, they are status objects for the elite; a method of conspicuous consumption.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

I hate commies and libs but i hope you ain't an anime fag cause that shit is as numale as the libs liking rick and morty.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Record rains, record fires. I like to think god is punishing them though.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

modern-day Sodom is literally burning to the ground

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

Trump should throw a small tactical nuke into the San Andreas fault, eradicate the entire state while they're weakened.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

I'm perfectly OK with all of this. The end is nigh.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

People, culture. Those matter.
this right the fuck here

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Lol no. I work in Architecture and have a real job. I worked hard to get to where I am and didn't ask for gibs. Stay mad fag.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Trump moves embassy to kike capital
Allah burns down the most antitrump state
Y'all's god works in some damn mysterious ways if that's a punishment.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

seasonal fires in California

Califag here. I legit don't understand why you are celebrating. This has been happening since I've been born.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

hopefully that's petroleum that plane is dropping

Adam White
Adam White

Dead jews and beaners thank god

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

GET 'EM FIRE-CHAN

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND
LEAVE NOTHING STANDING

GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO FIRE-CHAN!
SHE'S DOING HER BEST AGAINST THE SCUM AND VILLAINY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

super cute, also check and praise be for truths

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

BURN FIRE-CHAN!!!

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

reminder that Brentwood is a majority Jewish neighborhood

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

This is gods wrath descending upon the degenerates. After they rebuild everything a huge quake will happen along the faultline.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Mexican fire fighters always confuse Jose with Hose B

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

HOLY FUCK WE NEED A NEW GENERAL
#THOMASFIRE
#CREEKFIRE

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

the emergency press conference is speaking in spanish lmao, california is so fucked

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

hahahahahaha oh shut up bean you are the reason housing sucks here

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

You can contact your local firefighters and join them
Ah yes an untrained and unequipped nobody would surely stop this wall of flames.
you can spend some money on something
What?
there's a million things you can do
Then why can't you list one that makes even a bit of sense?

you're retarded.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

god speed fire-chan

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

baked a general
/pol/thread/152245042#p152245042

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Post pics

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

lol they do this now if you bring up Chicago, Detroit or Philadelphia. I bring it up all the time to dumb cunts and they just say "oh well that's because of gun violence or drug epidemics or poverty." God I wish Rome never decided to use lead as water pipes. We'd still be enjoying pax romana.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

fill your beautiful state to the brim with subhuman filth
subhuman filth burn it down

i hope we all learn a lesson from this.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page