YOU FUCKERS SAID IT WAS GOING TO CRASH WHAT THE FUCK

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.coindesk.com/62-million-gone-cryptocurrency-mining-market-nicehash-hacked/
https://www.apmex.com/faq/bitcoin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Soon. I promise. Sell now.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

you're retarded. It's literally the only finite currency in the world. It can't be inflated. It can't be a bubble.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

https://www.coindesk.com/62-million-gone-cryptocurrency-mining-market-nicehash-hacked/

Go ahead and buy more.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Woo

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

muh muh

fucking hell go back to /x/ please

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Before the 14th, right?

Julian Green
Julian Green

The fuck are you talking about

flag

Ah.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Seriously I can't explain it. It doesn't even make sense anymore.
It can goes to 1 billion per coin just like it can be 0.
I mean what the point of purchasing that. You can't buy anything with it, you can't buy a car with it, you can't pay a salary with it and it is enforced by no institution. Even if some people offers to pay in Bitcoin it would be just a conversion from USD to bitcoin and the guy will immediately convert the bitcoin you have him in USD. What drives the value of bitcoin? Just people holding it because it is raising?

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

People stop mining because bitcoins are worthless
Jews jack up the "worth" of bitcoins because of their "scarcity"

It's not a currency anymore. It's just something fags buy because they think it's an investment. Thing is, you gotta actually find someone who'll actually buy from you in the end in order to profit.

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

You have to think of it more as a stock than a currency.

What drives the value of bitcoin?
Supply and demand.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

you could sell it only if someone wants to buy it, other then that its a psyop for normies to talk about at dinners and bars

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

This. Good luck pulling any huge enough of money out of BTC. You'll find people willing to take a few $100s or $1000s but good fucking luck convincing someone to actually give you more.

Same goes for those people with millions/billions worth. No one will ever give them money for it because the coin is too unstable.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Things dont grow that fast naturally, someone is manipulating the price.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

said everyone the day before every single fucking crash in history. You realize thats what happens before a crash is a spike?

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

NO COINERS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Convert them to dollars. Places like Coinbase have to. Until there’s a run.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

use actual cash =\

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

What drives the value of bitcoin?

The idiots using real currency to buy an imaginary currency. While enough of those idiots still exist, it will continue to increase in value.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

I literally bought yesterday, $5000 @ ATH and I’m up 10%

Insane

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

he bases which currency he uses on what online video games he can buy

the partys' never going to end you sad nocoiner

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

On the 14th the ripples converge.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

can anyone provide an actual reason WHY it's going up? other than people buying it because it keeps going up?

David Sanders
David Sanders

Sure, why not? If you hear a Skyking x 4 before now and then, it's too late.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Its lost half its value in the past.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

You idiot don't believe what the mainstream media tells you and especially don't believe the people without citations tell you.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

20+% rise in a day
Not a fucking crazy meme
Don't put your money in until it crashes. It'll be a good buy after that.

James Lopez
James Lopez

people chasing, and since this is uncharted water, no one is taking caution or evaluating risk.

This is how the housing market crashed, however the housing market had a broken floor from the defaulted loans.
Bitcoin has no floor, because nothing is backing its value.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

This is something that’s gotta be fixed

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

cash is king you digital meme-jew, have fun getting backtaxed by the IRS

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

tfw you bought two Bitcoins in July
Feels good man.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

real currency

So it's NOT stupid to agree that those slips of paper in your pocket have value?

Grow up..

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

normiebase

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

maybe people don't like the fact that the privately owned federal reserve has the power to destroy the dollar whenever they want, and as they have been slowly over the last ~40 years???

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Possible distrust of government fiat. This happened right before the 08 crash with gold (Bitcoin can most certainly be compared to gold). However, I wouldn't put my money on it. This is likely an echo chamber meme.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Ahahahahahaha

Stay poor, poor fags. I’m a woman. A dumb woman, and even I saw the opportunity in this.
Put in poor fag don’t work you’re a woman, try and keep a feminine job and be a wife.
Put I. 200$ CAND...
Over 2 K profit by being lazy and like a woman.
How men haven’t caught on and made Bank is beyond me.
Poor genetics, I’m thinking.
Women aren’t supposed to be better than men in finance.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

missing the point entirely

That's the tip of the iceberg. It's only a matter of time before it's not accepted anywhere and is completely worthless.

It's nothing like a stock. It's hard to really compare it to anything, but the closest thing is a Ponzi scheme.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

in anticipation of december 10th bitcoin futures trading starts

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

if there isn't a tangible reason why it's value is increasing at such an incredible rate, then it's not a real increase in value and it's going to crash

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

You seriously bought from coinbase when btc is obviously due for a correction soon? IMHBT.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

dropped 5 G's on something you won't even be able to use

dropped 5 G's on something you didn't even research

dropped 5 G's on a commodity that rockets up and down in value when it was already this high

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

that doesn't really help when you have to convert it back to government fiat to actually use it for anything

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

I wouldn’t trust it. I’ve heard from uncomformed sources that the Chinese are fucking with the market.

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

Most Bitcoin is owned by the same institutions that support the fed.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Guess what? there isn't some kike sitting in a facility in Washington DC that has the power to print trillions of bitcoins... i dont know if you knew that or not.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Useful idiots and greater fools. Have you forgotten about how home prices were always going up until they stopped all at once in 2008? Seems a remedial lesson is on course.
December 14th
There's that date again..
You can't escape it.

Praise be to kek

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

20% change in one day.
This is good investment.

Can't wait for the mass suicide when Bitkek is finally shut down.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Daily reminder to buy high sell low.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Too bad the power is going out soon...

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

ye keep buying bitcon

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Then it acts as a good storage medium so you don't get taxed the hell and back, the gold of the future is digital

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

yfw he’s already up 10%

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

you have to get fiat from that fat kike when you want to spend your bitcoins because you can't spend them in their current form

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Where does this "can't spend bitcoin" meme come from? I trade it for cash all the time.

Luke White
Luke White

Largest Crypto-Mining Exchange Confirms It Was Hacked, $62 Million In Bitcoin Stolen.

I hope there's bitcoin insurance. Ya'll are going to need it.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

that's not spending bitcoin

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

People are greedy and constantly investing in this commodity, when the original investors have made their gazillions and start cashing out its gonna fucken crumble. At this point I would steer well clear of bitcoin. I invested around the 1.6k mark and made a lovely 60%, I'm out now and not looking back. A chancer knows when hes done.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

bitcoin now has a higher market cap than AT&T, Verizon, Intel, Oracle, Coca Cola, and Toyota
I seriously hope none of you are buying into this meme bubble

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

It will crash as soon as Chinese stop sending money it of the country for security. It will be the same time the australian and Canadian housing market crash.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

That's converting it from one form to another. I can't spend Krugerrands at the store either when buying beer.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

SELL NOW
Its a game of chicken past the ATH, new people investing is decreasing with increasing price due to being priced out or anticipating a drop, and people in want to cash out some gains
Then buy the dip

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

its a finite resource and can be compared to diamonds as if they were a trade currency.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

I trade it for cash all the time.

I thought the whole point of bitcoin was collateral to fight fiat currency not join it.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

1 week buyin
holy shit you coiners are retarded

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

It requires massive amounts of electricity to coduct these bitcoin transactions. Whenthe power gets cut, you investors are fucked.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

If I look to an equity, there is a share of a company creating wealth and expectations of future dividends.
If I look to commodities, let's take crude oil, if the price is too low then you see a decline in production and if the price is too high you have over investment and an excess supply of crude. At the end the price reflects all these constraints and should be around an equilibrium which make the market to reach equilibrium.
If you look at currencies, there are central banks offering bonds with a given interest rate. There are also companies using a giving currency to purchase goods and employ people. If a given currency zone is underperforming economically, then you might see a drop in value to make it more competitive. So here again there is a kind of equilibrium.

But what about bitcoin? There is a value as it has a limited supply and you don't get fucked by central banks pricing funny money. So there is a value for Bitcoin in hyperinflated countries such as Venezuela or some African countries. It is also useful to stay anonymous to buy drugs or for other illegal activities. I see also an interest for Bitcoin in countries like China where you can't get all your money out of the country.
But seriously, it is not the currency which is useful but more the transfer technology (decentralized, etc.). But when you look at the volatility of the currency it makes it unusable as you can have +/- 20% variation during the transfer time.
The only metric I would have is the quantity of bitcoin rewarded per kWh. At least to keep a functional network, miners have to be rewarded by getting a value in bitcoin (converted in usd) superior to the cost in electricity to mine the blockchains but I haven't done this calculation so I don't have a minimal price number in mind.
Currently I have the impression that what drive the value of Bitcoin is people holding it because "it is rising" which is exactly the definition of a bubble.

David Lopez
David Lopez

It is called a bubble don't risk it sell now.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

I remember thinking the exact same thing when it topped $1000. You'll regret not buying RIGHT NOW when it hits $100,000 in the spring! :)

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

You should all invest into ROPE its going to bottom out.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

One well placed EMP bomb.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

1 BTC can now be traded for a used Honda Civic.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

mfw they're paying phD mathematicians to do hashes by hand on street corners
QUICK BEFORE THE PRICE DROPS MORE

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Bullshit. Values are independent of each other in the short term. If I put $1000 into gold and the next day the value of the dollar decreases by 50%, I'd have $2,000 worth of gold, so my value would be saved.

By your lack of logic, I shouldn't put money into anything before a crash, because value of the dollar decreases. Literally makes no sense.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Sup Forums used to love the cryptos, now its just a bunch of winging quims.
its going to crash
you cant use it
i dont understand this

fuck you guys, I bought $550 in 2014, I have traded it up to over 20k. I can get cash if I needed it, I pay my fucking taxes because I am adult and I am going to be able to have a better retirement from my gainz.
Its not too late, put $50 on it. if your afraid its going to crash then set a sell limit so you dont get wiped out. There is literally no excuse at this point to not put something on this.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

the only thing which hurts BTC is nuclear war

kek

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

mfw I didn't buy the dip

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

Even /biz/ is starting to sweat.

This thing is gonna be catastrophic soon. If I had to guess I'd say some exit scams are being planned/executed.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

More than me. But I know that feel

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

You can transfer bitcoin over Ham radio now.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

what you really mean is 1btc can be exchanged for the amount of cash required to buy a used civic, provided you can exchange them

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

All of that money is gone.. HAHAHA

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Well the price is defined because people purchase it at this price. So I guess you can really buy/sell at this price.

However just thinking about it but what is the average daily volume of Bitcoin exchanged for cash in marketplaces?

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

It will crash once enough goyim have bought into it. Thats right. Make the jews rich. Then when you go to sell yours theyll crash it and run off with all your money.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

more demand than supply, and it's only going to get worse. supply is endless as well, as disagreement with your money masters (government) is limitless. this is the escape, and it's going to $1M.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

China uses a hydro electric damn.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

*demand is endless, rather.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

Well and even if it keeps going up you still made 60 fucking percent on an investment. You can start driving yourself mad if you just focus on gains/losses that never actually happened.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

This thing can drop just as fast as it rises, even faster. It went from 9k EUR to 4k eur in a matter of seconds a week ago and it crashed all the exchanges, you couldnt trade anymore and you couldnt even withdraw as the services were down while the price was plumetting and people panicked. Its basically gambling. The whales who hold the majority of BTC are the ones who control the market. They decide what the price is and when it will drop and it drops when they cash out. Focus rather on a real job and real investment opportunities, start your own business. Dont rely on shitty crypto gambling

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Or a simple power grid failure or hacker

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

speculative bubble
no intrinsic value
bigger idiot theory
its gambling essentially, not an investment
everyone hoping to cash out before it pops, but most won't be able to

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

supply is not endless with bitcoin.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

but there is no reason for the increased demand other than people wanting to make money from it
thats called greater idiot

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

tfw remember the ron paul posters shilling for BTC when it was launched at penny value back in the day and fell for the concern trolling shills

Biggest regret of my life famalam.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Supply and demand. There are a finite number of bitcoins available to be mined and that are currently out on the market. The demand for Bitcoin only rose because of the drugs markets. Once the drug markets got popular, its value started rising more and more due to demand of Bitcoin to buy drugs. When this happened, normies probably starting thinking that they could buy and hold to invest as more druggies caught wind of the drug markets. When they started bragging to their normie friends, more and more people wanted in. This drives the price up because there only exists so many bitcoins and there is a certain number that can be mined. It'll be interesting to see what happens once all the bitcoins are mined.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

no they are not, pink wojak is the most common meme on that board, try harder

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

being priced out..

Bitcoin is infinitely fractionable. You can't be priced out of it. If you want to buy $500 worth of BTC you can.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Could bit coin hit 50000

William Flores
William Flores

unfortunately cryptofags have become insufferable shills. don't get me wrong, i'm happy for people making money from btc, but i don't want this place to turn into /biz/.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

im sure you do user, im sure you do

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

normies don't buy drugs off the internet with btc
they're buying because they think they can make money with it
tulip crash inc

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Those "pieces of paper" are legal tender and you can't refuse a payment in money.
Bitcoin on the other hand...

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

one post about something that could make you money, ten posts about are southern europeans really white. Never change Sup Forums

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

the rumour comes out!
does bitcoin could hit 100k ??

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

I feel there is some value in circumventing currency devaluation in places like China and India, so long as it is not regulated there. To be sure, the lion's share of this ludicrous price is speculative

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

I bought it for the utility of getting around betting laws, not for the investment. Now just imagine the people who suffer through the currency ordeals like Venezuela that are not "allowed" to use alternatives. With the internet and cryptocurrency, this all changes.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Bitcoin Explodes Above $14,000 - Korean PM Fears "Serious Pathological Phenomena"

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Hackers probably created it as a get rich quick scheme, and it worked.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

lol PAST ATH bitcoin becomes a game of musical chairs.

Next resistance is at 14,850. i'm selling just before that.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Can we ban bitcoin posts? This shit makes me physically ill.

Ignorance is bliss.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

precisely. Its propped by the USD. Literally the sketchiest investment ever.

I mean if you can make money on it, do it. However the risk is to high imo.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

the way it works, they will never all be mined. the amount you mine will just be smaller and smaller into infinite. Another reason why the price will continue to climb.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

i actually filter coin threads, so i'll take your word for it. i just really really hate /biz/.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Just had a look to volume. There is 1.1B$ exchanged on BTC/USD each day. So you can cash out $1MM with no big problem in theory. Never purchased Bitcoin so I am not aware of any specific problem to cash out.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

How does one "cash out" their bitcoins?

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

People have paid thousands of dollars in real money for TF2 hats or Second Life art, I don't know why anyone is surprised at bitcoin's absurd trading value.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

I need those slips of paper to pay taxes. If I don't pay taxes, I get ass raped in jail. That's a pretty good reason.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

No one really knows

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

bitcoin on the other hand...

... can be exchanged for any fiat currency.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

You can't buy anything with it
lmao, yes you can, and by its very nature, the price of a bitcoin will increase, only ~23million coins can even exist and we're already at 16million or some shit

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Alright, priced out is the wrong phrase. I mean to say the price is such that the individual believes it is presently overvalued

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

if they backed it with something tangible i would be all in, the public is clearly eager to get away from the parasitic banksters

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Called it. Sold low, and lost big. dumbasses. Its the banks centralizing the crypto currency like they did the stockmarket.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Does anyone remember that AI citizen from Saudi Arabia gaining access to the block chain at around the time prices sky rocketed?
Yeah nothing strange there. Buy and hold, hold and by. CALLING ALL WAGE KEKS SPEND YOUR BETA BUX ON INTERNETS.
for the love of God people.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Haha nocoiners BTFO
w-what do you mean the exchange I'm using ran out of dollars to exchange my bitcoin into?
w-what do you mean the exchange can't place my sell order until 3 days later?
w-what do you mean the price dropped 20% right before my sell order was executed?
w-what do you mean I didn't properly pay taxes on my trades from btc to dollars and now I owe a ton of back taxes and penalties?

No please carry on...

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

That's what's funny about the whole thing. The bitcoiners bad mouth fiat currency meanwhile the value of bitcoin is being based on that very same fiat currency they loath.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

tfw sold the 11 bitcoins i had when it reached ~$4000

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

It could also make you bankrupt.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

What drives the value of a dollar?

The idiots using real work to earn an imaginary currency. While enough of those idiots still exist, it will continue to increase in value.

Once again, the retards lost in irony fail to see reality

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

No replies

Figures

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

just send it to an exchange and put in a sell order
one person buying is another person cashing out

then the exchange can either do an etransfer for a small fee or wire transfer it for free

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

It's not propped up by USD, it can't be by design.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

cant exchange it into usd
exchange it with gold
sell gold
get usd
WE JUZ NOW
https://www.apmex.com/faq/bitcoin

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Investing $5,000 and not using a debitcard/creditcard for instant buys on coinbase.

That real retarded, sir.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Wtf did you just say

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

It can't be used as a currency unless it has a stable value. Unless the price stabilizes it literally doesn't have a purpose beyond speculation.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

supply is actually very, very small with BTC lol, thats why its rising and will continue to

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

holy shit i must be speaking to an abbo

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

USD is a national trade currency that is a recognized tender to exchanging goods or services for perceived value.
It is also backed by the exchange of oil, the most valuable resource on the planet in this day and age.

Bitcoin is backed by the USD at a limit of participating buyers.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

not if you have a diversified portfolio which included stock, bonds, precious metals, cryptos, and property. like I do.

Its going to hit 15k by the tenth, it might be 30k by the end of the year. put $100 on it, worst case scenario you lose $100. Which you were probably going to waste anyways.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Obviously "the individual" doesn't think that at all because the trade volume continues to climb along with the price. If anything, people view it as undervalued right now or there wouldn't be a mad rush to snatch up as much as possible.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

kek I know how you feel.
Invested some chump change a week ago and already have a 400$ plus.
I'm gonna hold and see where it goes. Might lose it all or drive a Lambo soon :^)

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

crash
yea, it's going to
but it's either going to be in the week before christmas when banks try to teach cucks a lesson about investing without their (((help))), or between christmas and week 2-3 of next year when everybody cashes out of their useless christmas coins from extremely creative relatives/acquaintances.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

I know, I corrected my post.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

I thought btc had low fees? Also I don't see how you guys think a decentralized currency is a good idea. If there is a scam or a robbery, there's no way of ever getting your money back.

Hudson James
Hudson James

I'd like to have political discussions about it. Blockchains will change governments.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Bitcoin is an inversion of the bottle imp story. Everyone is just banking that they won't be the fool left holding the bottle at the end.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

That's the point retard, what if Bitcoin becomes obsolete and the price crashes?
This is pure speculation and that's probably a very stupid because there's no underlying asset.
No wonder why americans are so retarded.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Why not just another coin?

Why is one tulip bulb so much more valuable than another ? It's not backed by the military. It's not unique like gold.

Hm, I've got about $2k in ETH and LTC, all tied to BTC...i think its time to get out.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

It is, because if the US suddenly told everyone that the bitcoin can not be traded legally for USD or used in exchanges, it would immediately devalue.

The only thing making bitcoin valuable is the dollar sign and zeros its translating into.

William Hughes
William Hughes

backed by the USD

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH xD

The reason it takes $14,000 to buy 1 bitcoin is because the value of your precious USD is worthless and losing its power day after day.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

its a great ponzi

cant have bad news

cant have bad sales

cant have a new product flop

cant have an expensive PE or PS ratio

its great, it just trades

just dont be the last one to buy in

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

then short BTC and make a fortune.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

The US government CANT tell people they aren't allowed to use it. It's not centralized, and there is no way to track transactions.

So many people shilling against crypto today, and most of you dont even understand how it works.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Its not going to become obsolete.
Its already in most big businesses.
the US gov is trying to get money off of it too.
If anything, its going to become a world based currency and it'll be backed by the world's gold reserves

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

As a general trend, yes
I mean directly before a dip the average individual effectively acts as if they believed the currency was at that moment overvalued

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

What's driving the insane the price is limited amount of bitcoin and massive amounts of people now rushing in to buy buy buy and it's a sellers market.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

And somehow people want to trade their cryptos for real money at ATMs

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Try mining for btc on nicehash. Payout yesterday.

They have been keeping all their clients btc in one fucking wallet without disclosing that they are retarded.

I am out over $500.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

So to buy bitcoin, it requires you to send a scan of your Id and bank account details to some company that regularly gets hacked and has a high chance of completely loss of your coins

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

YOOOOO

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

BLACK HOLE SUN WON'T YOU COME

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

You still profitted, you did nothing and made money be happy with that. Greed has no limits....

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

this is without a doubt the most accurate reaction if the jews do crash bitcoin.
People will die.
It will literally be 1920s tier. People went insane and became suicidal in that economic hardship.
Its gonna hit hard.

They're getting too cocky now.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

no it doesnt require any of that..

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

KEKeroni. HODL bitch queer puftah

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

And wash away The Game

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

hey mark

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I don't understand internet money much, I understand the stockmarket a bit. So I have a few questions if any one can help me.

I am wondering what is dictating the rise and fall of the value of the bit coin? Where can you exchange your coins into other currency? (USD, CAD, Euros)

Is the value all determined on the amount of people mining it? How is it controlled? Or rather who controls it?

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

I used that too, and my money just disappeared randomly I'm guessing he company just takes your money if they feel like it and blames it on hackers

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

t. no coinz

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

No, here in the US you can go on a website and meet a stranger, give him cash, and then he gives you btc.

I understand how the stock market works
how do exchanges determine the price of an asset

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Every bitcoin site required me to send Id and account information and my nearest bitcoin ATM is 2000km away

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

also just for fun

gov bans bitcoin
bitcoiners meet up in a dark alleyway and argue over the price of bitcoin they saw posted online somewhere
no its $400 a coin
ill give you $350

neat

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

I have 0.44 BTC from 2014 when I was a minefag for a few months.
I’m so mad at myself for not simply buying a few BTC at $400.

Meanwhile I spent night and day putting together rigs, scouring craigslist for AMD cards and running up a high electrical bill, only to give up.

*what could’ve been*

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

government bans btc

How?

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

To sell it for USD, yes. So there's a record of everyone who cashed out big too.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

See, even kek approves
t.sold5btc when they went up to $430.00

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

waiting for goybase
GDAX is right there if you're going to do that

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

I wouldn't invest in anything that is completely speculative nor would I short it. I'm not saying its going to crash, I'm saying the risk is to high.

Sure they can, by effort of passing regulations on banks that enforce a heavy fine on any participating in the exchange of USD for BTC.
Beyond that, trading it under the table could be considered tax dodging, or even worse money laundering.

I mean I agree, by all rights they can't tell you what you can exchange. However, if they hypothetically tried, it would pull the rug immediately.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

It decentralized so the value comes from people mining it and there being demand for it. Use coinbase as an exchange in the US you can buy and sell with them but you can only buy in canada.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Lies
Flag

Why user?

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

There is no inherit value attached to cryptocurrency. At least US dollars have the fed backing it (for what that's worth), at least stocks represent the company's worth. It's literally meme money that can implode at any moment for any reason.

William Robinson
William Robinson

I really should remember that password for my harddrive with my wallet on it. I got fuck knows how many bitcoins on there since i used a rather expensive cuda setup at my university to mine back in 2010.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

tfw mined two bitcoins years ago
have no idea where my wallet is
god dammit

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

he thinks " real currency " is real

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

I wonder why none of Sup Forums remembers what happened after the stock market crash in the 1920s. People literally killed themselves in the streets of new york. People went batshit insane for fucking years because of it.

people's heads will roll if they drop, block, and/or crash bitcoin.
People are too far in the coin game to just get cucked by jews who "wanna regulate so the economy stays healthy" which causes bitcoin to crash below one dollar again.

Justin Young
Justin Young

I think the same thing. Ultimately, I realize I would have cashed out when it hit 3,000 or 5,000. There's no way I would have hung in this long.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Why isn't my stupid Ethereum increasing or my Litecoins

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

There's dozens sitting on a hard drive I lost somewhere. Some Trojan coin miner that never had a chance to export the wallet, was running offline.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

tfw you believe the opposition that comes on pol with disinfo.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

Don't the major sites get hacked on a daily basis

Alexander James
Alexander James

no one talking about litecoin

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

BTC is just the beanie babies of our time. You can only cash out $2,000/day (and that's only for the sites that actually let you cash out lol). And as soon as a lot of people start cashing out their coin, it will tank.

People who are all hyped up about having tens-of-thousands or hundreds-of-thousands in BTC are the exact same as the people in the 90's who said their beanie baby collection was worth as much. And what did they end up with? Big plastic crates filled with worthless stuffed toys.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

That paper is backed by law.

Is bitcoin?

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Who here eth masterrace?

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

had a shitload when they were worth pennies
lost wallet in HDD crash
didn't give a fuck then
mfw now

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

causes bitcoin to crash below one dollar again
holy fuck I pray for this, would buy many more as well, I'd garuntee a sort of recovery.
100% invested coinfags getting BTFO would be amazing

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

We'll just post wojacks this time

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

I'm banking on mass adoption of Monero as people more their funds further from (((regulators)))

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

subtract basis from sell price
multiply that amount by # of BTC sold
that’s your taxable gain
over a year, capital gains rate, is not then ordinary income

Not that hard

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Who's heads will roll? There's no one to go after and you can't blame the Jews. It would just be people who own this worthless shit getting out.

I'm doing it when I get home from work. This is silly.

We're working on implementing block chain tokens at work into our software, and we can use literally one of dozens of coins. There's no reason for any of these to be expensive.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

So the value comes from the desire to have it, and people collectively trying to get it, so it thrives on the hype of itself?

That is almost comedic, it is like a popular skin on CS:GO, or a Rolex. Amazing.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

tfw

bitcoin is backed by math

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Most of them killed themselves because they used leverage, so they were broke and still owed the bank money for the loan they took out.

If the govt regulates it, they'll go slow anyway. The real danger is someone like Goldman Sachs buying up a few billion in btc, then dumping them on the market a week later just to cause instability. A few of these and it would be too unstable for people to put money in.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Whats wrong with cashing out 2k a day?
How much do you make an hour nigger?

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

If it becomes a significant threat to economic stability, which it could well be if enough morons keep pumping money into it, then they will ban it. And they will have the full backing of the vast majority of the public. Nobody wants the economy to crash because a bunch of retards decided to gamble away billions of dollars.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

I wonder what would happen if say hypothetical the US Dollar collapses tomorrow. What would the bitcoin be based on then?

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

They literally been saying this since it was $1000 per coin.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

What is going to happen when the futures markets open for bitcoin? Either they are going to get raped by actual wallstreet traders, or it's going to add legitimacy to bitcoin and the price will keep going up.

Everywhere you hear people calling a bubble, and usually when that happens the opposite is true

Please respond

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

So the value comes from the desire to have it, and people collectively trying to get it, so it thrives on the hype of itself?

Exactly

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

US Dollar collapses tomorrow
I think there would be much larger problems...

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Bitcoin will most likely fucking skyrocket so much you won't even imagine it. Soon the people that own even a fraction of a BTC will become the next mogouls

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

The economy isn't in danger unless hedge funds are investing hundreds of billions of dollars in it. I don't think the market cap is more than a few billion right now.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

It’s going to hit $30k.
Even the normies on CNBC are coming around to it.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

cool lets say you have $300,000 in BTC. It start dropping a bit so you decide to cash out. Along with everyone else. How quickly do you think the value of BTC will drop in a week? 2 weeks? 15 days?

Good fucking luck, digital hoarder. At least the money I earn pays my bills and is only subject to inflation.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

What are the odds USA up and bans Crypto in general?

Could they?

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

next time, buy the dip :^)

James Carter
James Carter

OY VEY

WE NEED TO SHUT THIS DOWN

Michael Long
Michael Long

bitcoin ATM

good god you shills are fucking pathetic. Use an exchange/wire transfer like a normal fucking human being.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

lol well said.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

It will literally be 1920s tier. People went insane and became suicidal in that economic hardship.
Its gonna hit hard.

Literally 2 people killed themselves. 2. As in less fingers then I have on one hand. This meme is War of the Worlds tier.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

please show how

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Everywhere you hear people calling a bubble, and usually when that happens the opposite is true

That's not true. There were plenty who warned of the tech bubble burst back in the late 90's and more recently the Real Estate bubble burst in 2008.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Bitcoin marketcap is in the hundreds of billions now m8

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

once satoshi cashes out or people realize you can't actually buy most things with this shit there's going to be a lot of unhappy nerds that bought $14,000 bitcoins

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

old saying in the market

when everyone thinks its a winner, get out.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

If a stock collapses there are tangible assets that the company owns that provide at least nominal value. If bitcoin collapses it is like the housing market in 2008 where all of the trading was synthetic instruments.

I think its possible that bitcoin does keep going up, but there is also a huge risk and anyone not willing to admit that does not know about trading.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Thank you user, I learned something new.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

If someone intentionally tries to crash it. You're gonna get a very strong reaction towards that individual. Im fairly certain it a government trying to associate its usage to drug paraphernalia and try to get it banned that way.

if someone does crash bitcoin, im pretty sure someone will literally kill them.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

where is this faggot leaf from yesterday?
eat your words bitch

never trust nay-sayers on here

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Especially if you need 2-3 days before getting your money. Who is going to accept to use Bitcoin as a currency when you might see the value of it increase or decrease by 10% in the meantime

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

ITT people who are oblivious to history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

You can cash out way more than 2k a day retard, you just need to actual have money and youll see yourself. Morons whop see a limit on their little poorfag account shouldnt assume thats what everyones is

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

three waves

David Collins
David Collins

Get out when you see commercials on TV. First one, bam, run.

John Wood
John Wood

playing with bitcoin playing poker
its a joke a mere meme
had like 1k at one point but blew it all away and joking gave it to other people

haha hahaha hahahaha

its gonna crash guys dont buy

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

it will crash any second now, send me your btc change 19ee3osPZYw5EjNpm9QddWWV4zm1tFasoN

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Sheeeit. It really is.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Yes.
it will be exactly like the Dot com bubble collapsing but probably bigger.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

This is getting fucked up, when will the RIDE EVER END?!?!

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

How is one person intentionally trying to crash it? Makes no sense.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Also, I wonder if anyone knows how the pricing of the bitcoin they own actually works. Do they think they own something that is actually worth $14,000 in assets? Or do they own something that people like them are willing to spend lots of money on? That is how the price in a market is determined anyway.

Bernie got a bunch of unemployed idiots to give him hundreds of millions. The same thing can happen with bitcoin.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

If anything it will get seized or outlawed as a threat you dumb fucking normie.

Game you play and game we play are not the same.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

It won't be bigger, but it will be way funnier

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

You'll have no way of knowing who did it.

Hell, we know exactly who crashed the world economy on 2008 and they're all stilling walking around.

David Cox
David Cox

sounds like good advice to always end up a loser

you can hardly compare btc to a normal stock anyways

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

I will run you over with a lambo if you say that shit to me ever again

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

The hacker known as Sup Forums

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Correct it is being manipulated by USDT on select exchanges. It will not crash however.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

I just cashed out some and bought a land rover today. feelsgoodman

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

I have £15 of Bitcoin.
When will I be a millionaire?

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

GDP of Finland is 236,883,000,000

One Finland, please.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

it will get seized or outlawed

How are you going to seize private keys? My keys aren't even on a networked computer.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Back in June it was over 16 million coins mined. Before adjusting for "lost" coins due to user error, you are looking at a market cap in the hundreds of billions of bitcoin is treated like a stock.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

If it does collapse and there are no more buyers they are all gonna reeeee hard.
But my bitcoin was worth $14,000 and no one would buy it and now its worth $00.05
muh life savings
I wouldn't be surprised if some rich guys are buying up the price and then gonna dump all their bitcoin and flood the market.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

A money is worth something if people give it a value.
Do you think you'll have access to your cash when shit gets bad^

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

dont buy bitcoin for $30, its going to crash
BITCOIN DOWN TO $25, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAHA NICE JOB LOSING ALL YOUR MONEY RETARDS
ok its now up to $100 but this wont last, sell now, muh tulips, muh bubble
dont buy bitcoin for $200, its going to crash
BITCOIN DOWN TO $150, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAHA NICE JOB LOSING ALL YOUR MONEY RETARDS
ok its now up to $500 but this wont last, sell now, muh tulips, muh bubble
dont buy bitcoin for $1000, its going to crash
BITCOIN DOWN TO $800, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAHA NICE JOB LOSING ALL YOUR MONEY RETARDS
ok its now up to $1500 but this wont last, sell now, muh tulips, muh bubble
dont buy bitcoin for $3000, its going to crash
BITCOIN DOWN TO $2500, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAHA NICE JOB LOSING ALL YOUR MONEY RETARDS
ok its now up to $5000 but this wont last, sell now, muh tulips, muh bubble
dont buy bitcoin for $9000, its going to crash
BITCOIN DOWN TO $8000, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAHA NICE JOB LOSING ALL YOUR MONEY RETARDS
ok its now up to $11,000 but this wont last, sell now, muh tulips, muh bubble
dont buy bitcoin for $12,000, its going to crash
BITCOIN DOWN TO $11,000, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, HAHAHAHA NICE JOB LOSING ALL YOUR MONEY RETARDS
ok its now up to $14,000 but this wont last, sell now, muh tulips, muh bubble

tulipmania lasted a few months you faggots
bitcoin has been continuously growing for 8 fucking years

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Invest $1000 in bitcoin faggots, worst case scenario you lost 1k, best case scenario you retire in a few years

If you don;t have 1k then you're a hyper-pleb

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

there is no way to track transactions.

what the fuck are you talking about? literally every transaction is tracked, just not by a federal institution

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

More like a one year timeshare of Finland, once

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Didn't know lambo made 4x4s

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

i doubt it will be outlawed.
the more likely thing that'll happen is that bitcoin devs will talk to most first world govs and try to get it backed by their reserves to just make sure there wont be a crash.

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

I have a billion dollars (or lots of millions) I buy tons of bitcoin to keep the price skyrocketing and lots of other money comes in to ride the train. All their money increases the value of my shares. Once the momentum slows and I am done I sell everything and there is now way more supply than demand. Price plummets, everyone panics and sells. Like stock buybacks but with no regulations

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

To live in Finland for a year is to know heaven on earth.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

yeah this shit is going to cause serious problems. im excited to see a lot of bankers and nerfs off themselves publicly tho. we need a good old fashioned panic to remind people who keeps the lights on. mass suicides are always good for that

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

You should be optimizing your worst case

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

That would be like 1,5 million now. How haven't you killed yourself yet?

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

tfw you lost over $8M at today's price to mt. gox hack and didn't file a claim

John Lopez
John Lopez

I wouldn't be surprised if some rich guys are buying up the price and then gonna dump all their bitcoin and flood the market.

That's what I'm thinking is going to happen. Rothchilds aren't going to give up their wealthy crown.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

They probably couldn't ban it per se, and they wouldn't need to. They could make it practically worthless by other means if they wanted to.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

The market cap is at $240b now.

lost coins

I guarantee I've lost at least a full coin over the years. A few thousandths of a coin was practically worthless so I'd just leave it in the wallet when I deleted it. I lost the key to one wallet with half a coin in it too. This was back when a full coin was $140, so it wasn't a big deal.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Screencap, will crash to <$5000 between 12/11 and 12/15.

Buy then and wait for another year.

That is all I am saying.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Satoshi glows in the dark. "He" isn't selling shit.

David Sanders
David Sanders

FOMO is how people lose everything. Don't chase, watch charts, take profits when present.

BTC's only advantage over actual stocks is that its impossible to do an offering.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

how is it possible to be this fucking dumb?

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

/biz/ is that way >>/biz/

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

putting in 10k into bitconnct if i lose it i will off myself

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

Is this because the futures exchange opening on the 10th?

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

lol and I was pissed about losing 3 btc. I would have probably killed myself if I were you

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

You haven't actually made profit until you turn those bitcoins into real money, you know.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

NEVER
INVEST NOW OR REGRET IT FOREVER

Luis Green
Luis Green

All because you couldn't bother to use your own wallet. Sad!

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

assuming countries who want NWO wont accept a globablly accepted and wanted item as a currency.

WEW

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Merkel is going to take your profits and give it to the migrants

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

ITS GONNA COME CRASHING DOWN ANY TIME NOW

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Ain't no amount of money worth killing yourself over.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

thats your excuse, that you cant take out more than 2k a day!!!! thats fucking lame

Its going to hit 14k here in an less than an hour, theres still time to get in

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

I love nothing more than nocoiners struggling to cope with a monumental paradigm shift. I will be twisting the dagger all the way to 1 mil and beyond.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

getting rich
in a currency nobody uses

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Wasn't all Bitcoin idiot. It was an amalgamation of different coins. Probably a few btc and even then it's not btc that's bad it's the mining pool website security.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

I've considered it unironically

Yep, was such a naive retard

William Perry
William Perry

tfw did this and hdd died without a backup

James Cox
James Cox

tfw cashed out from mt gox to wallet on my hard drive months before they went out of service
it's only 6 figures over here but goddamn bro I would hate to be you bro

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

why the fuck is the value going up so fast? I dont have 15k to spend on a single coin. kill me.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Look fools
Do the shills and Jews want pol monkeys to be independently wealthy?
Nope
Bitcoin will go up for 1-2 years then be replaced by one of the others.
Etherium is owned by a nigger communist who will fuck up eventually
You have to do the work to learn to read charts and pay attention to news.
Which coin is technically the best has nothing to do with which one wins.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

Just realize you're the reason it's going up. Everyone is jumping on board to make a quick buck. In the end everyone is going to dump and some people are going to be the ones losing.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

ya, the ones who didnt buy in

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

right, the irony being that the dollar is monopoly money (14K/ BITCOIN LOL)and people with bitcoin are literally getting rich.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Convert them to dollars.
Convert? Do you really not understand how Coinbase works?

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

when shitcoin hits 1million ill sell

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

if doubles bitcoin will go to $1 billion USD per coin

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

There's a deli by my house that accepts btc. I could diversify into a sandwich heavy portfolio.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

You're a moron, that has happened a dozen times already, it already happened, multiple times, and bitcoin's still ten times what it was worth last time it happened. You dumbshits keep posting that picture, but you don't even know what it means. Feel free to not invest, but only you lose in the end, because you do not understand how bitcoin works.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

checked

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

checked

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

check'd

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Is it the choice of steins gate, John?

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Look up Ponzi schemes and greater fool theory. There's nothing magical happening here. Just humans being humans. This is a meme and it's best to stay well away. I'm not going to pretend to know when it will crash, but it certainly will, and quite possibly soon.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

It's all fake.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Fuhg

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

the value is in the belief it will someday become a commonly exchanged currency. once people realize it wont, it will plummet

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

That was stupid. Market drops between sunday and monday. Sgould have bought then

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Yeah but how the shit does anyone know it's you?

And am I supposed to hold it against this guy he wants out?

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

flag
woman
leaf
Are you the hot slavic chick who used to post on r/altright?

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

the mental hoops you jump through really must be something else, Sup Forums is a board of cash and physical gold always has and always will be have fun with your gook-jew monopoly shekels, anime hapas and e-shekels its amazing how the japs got back at you americans for nuking them and you are too goyed to even see it right infront of you

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Y-you too

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

enough with this smug supply and demand shit. the question is why is there demand. just because something is scarce doesn't give it value and demand (i. e. the shits i take)

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Yeah, you all claime to good truthful NatSoc's, while celebrating a new electronic FIAT model.

Get all your shekels while you can and larp to keep your dignity.

You are the problem

Buy up all the lighters you can, because this is one of the only valuable exchanges in the coming storms

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

people have been posting this graph for years now

bitcoin grows in value
has a small drop
HAHA MEME COINER BTFO, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE YOU RETARDS
grows back even more valuable than it was originally
repeat for 8 years

Connor King
Connor King

im a woman and I will literally show my tits to anyone who sends me .005 bitcoin

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

edgy

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

There is demand because there was demand because there was demand...
It is an interesting concept to back a currency with cryptography, but bitcoin is primarily a speculative vehicle rather than revolutionary new usable currency atm

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

only advantage over actual stocks is that its impossible to do an offering.
there are ICO's all the time

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

meme magic

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

What do you mean?

And yes, because if his money is the reason the price keeps going up and he pulls it all out and takes tons of other people's money then it can crash. This is literally what market crashes are. When stocks collapse because there is nothing underlying them. Except there will never be anything tangible underlying bitcoin.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

.005 bitcoin at 14 k
Thats 70 dollars
I knew a chick in middle school that would do that for a dime

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

I don't know what a wire transfer is sounds like a scam

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

if i had say spent $500 on bitcoins back in 09/17/2011 does anyone know what it would be worth now??

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Yes because there are a lot of idiots in the world. As long as there is still dumb money coming in the price can keep rising. Eventually, the source runs out though.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

more?

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

The only thing it will crash is the Jew bank with no holocoaster survivers this time lol.

William Powell
William Powell

~3 million

A lot of money to be made in the mean time, and you're completely missing the fact that, if bitcoin keeps rising, its popularity will as well, and with this it will become more accepted. All bitcoin needs for stability is for at least one large business to accept it, and that will probably be as soon as one is greedy enough, and can get past all the red tape. If the government allows it, it will happen. Will it?

we will see.

But since it was made by the CIA, I am sure they will do some neat things with it.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

You'd have 104 bitcoins. The price was $4.77 per coin would be worth $1,456,000

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page