Bitcoin just hit 14,000

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Why are you not supporting this libertarian digital currency?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtZKm6B8khQ
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5145421/Teens-reeking-drugs-Bitcoin-ATMs-50-notes.html
https://www.wired.com/2014/03/bitcoin-exchange/
http://www.unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

I don't know how to buy it

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

It's at $13,497

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Look at the chart. It's a parabolic rise. Be careful.

With parabolic moves we never know when the final top will arrive because of the frenzy of buying driving the move, but we know that vertical moves cannot be sustained, and ultimately we can expect that the parabolic will collapse, with prices falling as quickly as they advanced.

David Smith
David Smith

I don't know how to get started with it.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Tried during the whole day today but the cryptojews don't want to accept my credit card

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Buy 0.5 BTC yesterday
Up 1000 $ already

Is it time to stop being a wagecuck?

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Someone has to pull out at some point. It's just a matter of time

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

You need money first to invest.

Noah Young
Noah Young

On Bitstamp right now, 18 million $ who want to buy but only 700 BTC traded. Do the math.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Don't be careful. Buy more and then take out credit cards loans and buy some more. So, when it collapses, it swallows you whole.

Joshua James
Joshua James

I am eagerly awaiting the crash.

Then I'll buy some. : )

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

My normie brother invested 5k euro in summer without telling me, he's made so much he cashed his initial 5k out yesterday, he's left with now 7 or 6 k free moneyz to play with.

And i just started yesterday with 5k...

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

cause I missed the 8k drop last week and I'm waiting for an in.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

a-a-any day now the crash will c-c-come
lol @ nocoiner cope

you think you're being smart but even the braindead normies who buy in today and just HODL will be rich in a year while you'll still be waiting for the crash

nocoiners on suicide watch

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

i sold around 11800 (FUCKING YESTERDAY) when it hit a wall and im choked
oh well, bought in at 3500 so cant complain

Jace Price
Jace Price

It won't go down ever again.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

I'm saying the same for half a year already. When it "crashed" to 4000, at the end of September, I didn't buy of course.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

People are making money, but allot people are going to be destroyed when it drops

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

now that's a scary thought

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

It's about to hit 14k, in 30 minutes.

William Lopez
William Lopez

the sooner, the better, because my butt hurts really hard even for a Pole

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

This is why you don't put in anything you can't lose. Just don't be a dummy

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Its gonna be hilarious when the bubble pops. A bunch of frat boy tools that i know just got big into it, so all this new money is just people looking for a get rich quick scheme. I’m a hodler so even if it drops to 5k im not worried.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

tfw you had almost 5 BTC just and a half months ago but now have barely 2 cause you put all your money in ETH and shitty ICO's

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

tfw retail investors still haven't even gone full boat.

It may end up worthless, but the dumb money isn't even long bitcoin yet. Derivatives market and easily digestible investment vehicles like ETFs incoming

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Coinbase.com is the easiest way

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

currency
No.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

what did he mean by this?

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

There is nothing in the past that can used to base analysis like this on. This is brand new technology and a brand new paradigm. Everyone is just guessing. It could be $1 million in 2 years or it could ge zero tomorrow. No one knows. But the risk to reward is incredible and if you don't have at least a little in bitcoin you are retarded.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

quadrigacx for Canadians. buy a hardware wallet too, ledger nano s, or trezor.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

The fair price for a Bitcoin is like 25k $.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Buy buy buy

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

I started thinking about buying in January when it was $400. It was stupid that I didn’t.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

that means it's probably gonna go up another 24K ?!

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Go for broke.. You keep telling everyone else that its going to $100k per bitcoin.. Put your money where your mouth is and back up the truck. It only goes up coinlets declare, so you wont lose anything...

Lmfao, you stupid fucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

William Smith
William Smith

Depends why it drops. Most likely it is ZOG-operated, since it is total garbage copy of an original white idea from the 90s. That would mean that a price-crashing vulnerability will be discovered shortly and only ZOG will get out intact. If you must "invest" in crypto, buy Monero before it takes off.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Various analysts - real analysts, predict 15.000 by years end, we'll be there in a few days, even if a crash happens.

John MacAffee predicts 1.000.000 $ by 2020 or so.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

i am waiting for the founder to cash out

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

post yfw you didn't buy even a meager $200 of when it was worth less than $1 in 2010
imagine how your life would be right now

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

What do you consider to be rich? You'd have to spend quite a bit today to make a substantial amount in returns. Normies who only have at most a couple thousand to invest won't become millionaires off that.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

genius, but who

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

human psychology is why bitcoin chart looks like that. once a few people starts cashing out, it will move down a bit, and people, especially the newbies, will panic and sell, causing it to further go down, and the rest will sell too in panic, and it will go down as quickly as it went up.

this human behavior has been observed to happen again and again and again in the past.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

it crashed from $1000 to $300 2 years ago

no reason to think it wont crash again

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

I remember looking at it when it was around $100. Thought it was going to die out.

Really, what the fuck can you buy with it? Can you even cash it out?

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Certainly diversify. I have Litecoin and Etherium too. But I’m getting tired of Etheriums flatline.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Yeah the next couple of years are going to be an absolute shit show. Lot of people are going to make a lot of money. Lot of people are also going to lose their ass. This whole thing is going to be unveiled as a racket for the kikes in about 5 years.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

brand new paradigm
RUN

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Waiting for a crypto to replace btc desu senpai. Btc is too flawed as is: very long transactions, large transfer fees, larger fees of you try to split too much which of course is a problem as value increases, deflationary, non-anonymous, and worst of all, it has turned very centralized (be it because of pools or because of the new lightning neteork shit).
Cryptos are the way forward but btc isn't going to be the first mass accepted currency. It will come very close though.

For those who want to buy in, I suggest instead buying an alt directly (eth is offered in many places). Wait for thr btc dip and convert: alt goes up when btc goes down for longer periods.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

for fucks sake just buy it already..
biz has been telling you this was the shit for over a year now...
when you gonna buy? when its 20k on christmas morning?

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Depends why it drops
Build 100-story skyscraper
Foundation is the size of a postage stamp and the support structure is made from paper mache
Skyscraper collapses
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

no reason to think we are on that timeline you nocoin faggot

Eli White
Eli White

I got in a long time ago just for the hell of it. I liked the idea behind it and it was cheap at the time, so I said what the hell and bought a bunch.

Sold 75% of it last week.

Not entirely convinced it's gonna' crash, but I saw too many people get killed by the tech bubble not to be a little cautious, especially considering the fact that it's grown into a substantial chunk of money.

Keeping an eye on it. I'll likely ride it out for quite awhile with my remaining 25%.

In any event, I made a shitload on it, and my smile is ear to ear.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Be careful with btc, minus 5k from its value to use as a holding currency.

Look at the projects that deliver actual services. A good one is Vechain, it will go to around $1 by the end of the year, I can't speculate past that. I got in at 10c so seen about x7 increase and cashed my initial investment into btc.

Bought two houses and my car - m3 2013 from buying alt coins
Early/at ico in the past 18 months.

Started with £10k

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

How much will it be valued once it hits the "very close" point? A lot.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Merry Christmas

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

I dont have money

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

what trader do you recommend?

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

You'd now have $200000 worth of untradeable valueless number.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

anyone want to give me a place to buy and sell bitcoin if i live in canada and have no credit card please?

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

I had a wallet, but I lost the key

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

We only just hit the media attention stage.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

when everyone starts jumping in that is the time to get out.

Connor Green
Connor Green

which coins do you think are worth buying atm that aren't that popular and cheap

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Of course, and as a long term investment strategy I'm confident that bitcoin will more than satisfy. But you won't see the btc v2 rise until your btc's value is halved just as the new coin has rised 100x. Even at thst point you would still have profited greatly from converting what remained of your btc to the new coin though.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

fuck off poorfag

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Im flipping annoyed. I wanted to buy at around 8k. Then at 10k and now its almost 14k..... Why didnt i buy at 8k.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

They arent, professor mentioned bitcoin as an option people are investing in during class today and the whole class laughed

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

Yeah I call bullshit

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Ask /biz/ as they're your best bet outside pro groups.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

I use binance using bnb to pay the fees as they have special offers on them.

Then a few others that list coins first.

I avoid day trading

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

IKTFB. I was gonna buy in at 3k but I thought the bubble was gonna burst and I was just gonna buy when it dipped. And then it kept going and going, and every step of the way I was saying "better not buy in yet, it'll crash tomorrow"

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

moneros are 2nd in line.
you can mine them with ok gaming rigs.
make about $5-10 a week with a gaming rig.
or if you want serious money build a mining rig.
sky's the limit..
some people make over 100k a month..
5g energy costs.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

craigslist

make sure to bring tons of cash

and an xbox to store the partial coins

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Blockchain technology is here to stay. I think everyone agrees to that.

Bitcoin in particular.. way more skeptical about it's long term use. Money to be made though for sure. People ask me all the time how to go about purchasing it. Fact is, it's a few steps. People want to be spoon fed this shit, which is why the fucking Winklevoss twins are coming out with an ETF lmao. Brilliant move. Trading of BTC derivatives on CBOE (!)

If the investment banks are interested in selling to retail, there's still some room for it to go.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Because it's nothing for than a digital FIAT being manipulated. Ethereum beats it in every single aspect.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtZKm6B8khQ

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I have four bitcoins. Should I sell or hold onto them a little longer?

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

TFW you remember exclaiming "it's up to FOURTEEN dollars?" then STILL didn't get in...

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

make about $5-10 a week with a gaming rig.
minus 20$ a week in power

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

t. pajeet jew

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

That is true, and yet eth is still very flawed itself. Something else must come.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

ethereums under valued.
once big projects start happening and effecting the world heavily people will recognise its value.
or it will get killed by digital cat traders...
probably not though..
it just proves it can birth new economies every day.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Hello please, I want to cash out my 1 BTC please?

O-oh, you dont accept BTC here? Would you know who does?
O-okay, I guess you can buy just 0.001% of my BTC. Are you sure you dont want to buy more...?
No, I dont to buy MORE, I just want to sell!
What do you mean you will only trade it for $300!? It says its $14k on the internet!
P-please stop laughing at me, ma'am.

John Adams
John Adams

When mining you're betting on the coin's value increasing sharply in the future.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Vechain (VEN) is good. It will go up but you have missed the massive gains. But it's a really solid project with actual confirmed partnerships. Hype says $2-3 but I reckon 1.5 tops but who knows.

WAX is upcoming, the ICO has just ended and will be listed on a few exchanges soon. In mid 2018 it will have some good value.

Look at ARK.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

the future of money
Not when this shit overloads, which is at happening status very fucking deep orange basically almost RED

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

The problem is that has no real value to it. What is a bit coin in the real world? Ultimately the value is tied entirely to human perception. Its massively increasing in value which means everybody starts spreading the "get in on the bitcoin right now!!!!" message. This itself increases the value which further reinforces the initial message. The value is an illusion that will cause a massive crash once people see through it. Its a textbook bubble if I ever saw one. That doesn't mean you can't make money of it but play it smart and spread out your investments.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Yeah but I have to take a pic of my driver's license and it's shitty fucking system won't take the dozen photos I've tried taking

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

we know that vertical moves cannot be sustained

Bullshit

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

well which coins do you think its worth buying £50 worth off ? other then mining

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

I actually have login info dated 2013 to a dead bitcoin website. I never bought any coins. This situation is so stupid it makes me want to an hero.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Same as any """ real""" money retard. Welcome to the post-gold world.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

A single transaction - no matter how many or how few BC/Satoshis worth - consumes power worth upwards of 30$. This will only grow with blockchain size and rising global energy demand, not to mention the power hogging of BC mining plants. Using Bitcoins is a drain on finite resources and causes energy market inflation.

This is insanity.

But by all means, hop on the get rich quick scheme. Après nous le déluge.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

How and where do I sell bitcoin for usd without getting fucked by the feds.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Relax losers, if you held onto it until now you'd be fucked anyway

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Do what you need mate.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

doubt it'll hit one million (barring some crazy financial crash shit happenings)

i'd say it'll hit 100k at around 2020-2022 and stabilize there

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

i dont know man.
i'm just in btc,eth,monero.
the coin markets are insane..
check out biz, and just invest in what you believe in..
do your homework.

Blake Price
Blake Price

i know that feel.
2.4 bitcoin master race

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Why won't Warren buffet go near bitcoin?

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

Reminder bitcoins will be useless in <20 years once quantum processors become a thing and bust prime number encryption everywhere.

Hurr I dont trust muh fiat currency being backed by the worlds most advanced economy
And most powerful military
Thats rich with natural resources
and protected on two sides by oceans
whom also controls the petrodollar
and said currency makes up over 60% of the entire worlds reserves

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Can I buy a car with bitcoin? Not with money exchanged for bitcoins, but with the bitcoin itself?

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

you know you cant convert it back to real money

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

A libertarian ancap professor and fervent crypto advocate was teaching a class on Satoshi Nakamoto, known ancap
“Before the class begins, you must worship Satoshi by posting a "Minister you Satoshi" thread and accept that he was the most highly-evolved economic being the world has ever known, even greater than the Jews!”

At this moment, a brave, no-coiner FUDer who had missed over 1500 dips and understood that Bitcoin is a ponzi bubble and fully supported all banks stood up and held up a crypto coin

“Whose coin is this?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Hoppe-ishly and smugly replied “It's mine, you stupid banker, the code says so”

“Wrong. If code, as you say, is law… then it's mine now that I've hacked it”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Bitcoin's blockchain. He stormed out of the room crying those ancap crypto crocodile tears. The same tears crypto traders cry when their shitcoin doesn't moon. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Sergey Vitalik, wished he could contact the Bitcoin to have his coins back, but he himself had fought against all form of centralization that would make such a thing possible!

The students applauded and all switched to fiat that day and accepted the Federal Reserve as their lords and saviors. An eagle named “Fractional Reserve Banking” flew into the room and perched atop the Bildeberg Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The Federal Reserve Act was read several times, and Mayer Amschel Rothschild himself showed up and manipulated the economy as he pleased.

The professor lost his tenure and was JUST'd the next day. He died in the upcoming Bitcoin crash and all his wallets were destroyed.

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Teens reeking of drugs deposit wads of £50 notes in Bitcoin cashpoints:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5145421/Teens-reeking-drugs-Bitcoin-ATMs-50-notes.html

basically the pakis running the cornershops are turning a blind eye to the masses of foreign scum drug dealers (their chrilden etc) in UK cities using bitcoin atms for money laundering.
some cunt poured his drugs money into a bitcoin atm before going to prison and then a few years later he got out and bought a house with the insane profit.

*coco pops theme*
my name's punjab i'm a paki like you
i live on the corner of number 22
i eat poppadoms and i wear a turban
but i'd rather have a bowl of curry and rice

yeah bitcoin is great hurrr moneymoneymoney

p.s. not going to archive the link, archiving is for faggots because you can't see the link you're clicking on. most of us do NOT want to accidentally click on an archived bbc link because it means we have been tainted by even glimpsing a few words of their drivel out of curiosity.

at least with a full link you can see where the fuck it goes and make an immediate decision not to click on it or even read the headline.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

What needs to you do BTC at $15,000 fulfill? What does it deliver, what do you get out of it purchasing at such a high?

It targets your wants, eg getting rich quick. Look at the desperation in coiners language. LISTEN TO IT. They're fucking desperate to listen to, I can barely tolerate having to read it.
If you don't buy now you'll miss out forever.
I don't have to work nor will you
The only way to be left behind is to be indecisive and do nothing
All your worry will disappear.
As a stranger I care about your finances and I only want what is best for you so buy X

CUNTS THIS IS INFOMERCIAL TIER BULLSHIT! WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES.

This is pure jew con language and if you are on this board and can't recognise this then you have no place being here.

Do not believe ANYTHING that can't be striongly evidenced, crypto is INFESTED with Jews now.

Furthermore, if there is ever a run on the exchanges like BTC crashing it will bring down ALL cryptos, the exchanges are the wink link and a bottleneck, they will not be able to cash out ANY crypto because they are like drug dealers that use their own supply buy buying BTC too.

SMARTEN UP YOU IDIOT KIDS.
JEWS ARE GONNA FUCK YOUR ARSE.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

fuck off with your monopoly """"""""money"""""""" (actually debt in paper form)

Anything that makes the fucking FED and (((bankers))) unhappy makes me giddy by default, and crypto is making (((them))) shit their fucking pants

hopefuly the whole rotten structure of fiat currency will come crashing down within those 20 years so we get rid of those financial fucking kikes once and for all

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

My stance has always been that the eventual winner of this whole project hasn't even been made yet. Bitcoin has some major problems and the only thing it has that other coins don't is name recognition and some scale.

I fully expect a major expansion and then a MAJOR contraction as people start to figure out this whole thing is just a meme right now. Maybe in 50 years we'll have crypto that isn't just another proxy for the USD but until that time this whole thing is just a laugh.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

there are major investors and long-time miners right now holding upwards of hundreds of thousands of BTC
This is why I will never go long term with this shit. If it rises to something like even 50k, these people are multi billionaires up to trillions of dollars, which will be impossible to do anything.

good for putting in something like 1k and taking out 2k next month though.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Hmm... no, seems they are perfectly pegged to each other aside from some proportional preference for ETC over LTC, so I would say it's almost certain it's a crapshoot what will be the repository when BTC tanks. But I don't really care. I've made $1.80 off a $4 investment

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Not gonna lie, former Bitcoin miner here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bitcoin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this cryptocurrency replace our precious fiat.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

tried to buy it when it was like a dollar each
gave up because some shit about australia made it harder to get the thing to work properly
I was going to put 10k into it
feels real fucking bad man

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

Legitimately the only reason most people are interested in crypto is that it is a vehicle to collect more fiat. Until you fags decouple the value of crypto from USD you're still a slave.

Brody King
Brody King

put all my BTC into LINK a week ago

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Massive kek

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Crypto is not making anyone shit but fucking idiots lamenting the fact that they didn't throw money at this sooner, so you can stop trying to look like a rebel because you're actually behaving like a Ponzi scheme backend mope.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Good luck...

you'll need it

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

for now user
for now

baby steps

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

mined bitcoin before it was even on mt Gox
4 years later remember that I had about 200BTC somewhere
absolute horror when I release my hardrive had corrupted during that time
didn't know private key
these threads are painful

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

what the fuck can you even buy with bitcoin that isn't illegal

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Feel you so bad.
Same story here in Frankreich.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

I though the whole point was to have your money out of the banking system. Why would I sign up for a site that shares all their data with the IRS?

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

I get it but in the mean time you're going to get fucked by special interests. Especially during the eventual bust the actual structure of these blockchains is going to be put to the test.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Because I can't spend that shit, where,and when I want to, kinda defeats the purpose of being a currency then don't it?

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Dollars.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Thing is it may be a bubble, but because its somewhat difficult to buy and sell bitcoin for real cash if the bubble pops it will probably have a reciprocal rise in the price of other coins as people flee.

I would say only invest what you can afford to lose and be ready to swap coins as quick as possible if the price starts plummeting

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

yeah it's just going to keep going up and up forever goy

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

good goy

0.5c is on the way brother

Christopher King
Christopher King

i'm waiting for something to replace this tcp/ip thing before i go all in on the dot coms.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

You buy Bitcoin and then sell it when you can make a profit.
But you most likely aren't going to buy a single coin for 14k so you can buy coin fractions.
Unless your a richfag that ship has sailed
mfw I scoffed at Bitcoin like 10 years ago when it was .04 cents per coin

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

I feel bad for you user. I was just a kid at the time so there was an excuse for my lack of knowledge

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

I sold only once, because I was hearing segwitx2 was gonna flop, bought back in after it was cancelled. I made 0.1 BTC on the trade, don't sell on a guess only on news.

20million per week is stacking on coinbase from new money.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Agreed. Bitcoin is an utterly useless resource hog.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

I was 14 at the time but I can clearly remember this user on /b/ practically begging me to buy in. I laughed at him.
Kill me pls

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Bitcoin is zero sum. The only potential value it has (unlike, say a company's stock which backs real assets) is if it actually becomes a mainstream currency that you buy things with. Without this, it has no value. But technical limitations prevent BTC from being used as a mainstream currency.

Thus, every dollar of profit made with bitcoin will translate into a dollar of loss to another person. What makes you think you will be one of the winners and not one of the losers?

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

In 1789, I'm not sure anyone was dumb enough to suggest not investing in buggy whips because the steam locomotive was just around the corner.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

/pol/thread/152280953#p152283999
^This

You no-coiners need to stay out of bitcoin discussions if you don't understand how it works and regurgitate what you hear from other no-coiners and normies.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Sustainable?

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

There are no such thing as BTC ATMs, there are no huge, organized face-to face crypto trading sites in every city, there are no huge exchanges that deposit your cash directly into your bank account.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

I despise nocoiner

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

If that's true it would be worth it to pay for a disk recovery service, provided you still have the physical disk.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

of course this fucking happens the day after I sell
been holding for four fucking months and the day I sell it gains 2k

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

America is having an economic boom, lots of people want to put away some savings, bitcoin is digital gold.

There is no looming Mtgox collapse like in 2013, regulators are still giving it a nod.

The new chairperson of the CFTC used to work at the law firm getting the winklevoss twins BTC etf approved. Lots of bullish news lately.

If you really want real info, go to r/bitcoinmarkets

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

i imagine a flash crash will occur around 15k and then shoot up to 20-25 by the end of feb

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Every exchange will eventually be regulated and forced to report to the irs. Not reporting income is considered fraud and has no statue of limitation. If you don't report and get caught 20 years later, you will owe a fuckton of fees and penalties.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

So what happens to BitCoin when the upcoming QE unwinding deflation cycle hits?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

The owner wants to apparently crash the euro and dollar! I'm all for it..

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

LOL
false

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

What a fucking scam. It is going up in value for genuinely no reason. Over the last 2 years, I can't think of a single reason that your average person would suddenly want a bitcoin (other than the price rising). There is no mainstream adoption, no serious companies accepting Bitcoin or adopting it. This whole fucking bubble is a one giant scam based on nothing.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

not using a nip translation

satoshi - intelligent, clever, bright
nakamoto - central origin
It is a bit of a stretch but you get the idea

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Lets say hypotheticall.
Next week there's all out war in Korea.
In the hours leading up to war every South Korean makes a run on every exchange on every crypto to GTFO
The exchanges literally can't handle the volume.
Prices start to tank, China starts a run, this butterfly effects a run globally.

How will this be resolved?
Exchanges unlike banks don't have the cash reserves to service this. And like I stated earlier Exchanges have a stakehold in this as well, crypto has never had any serious tests of its iron.
I believe while blockchain is a good concept the exchanges are the weakness, they are what will see blockchain fail.
Exchanges will have to be regulated

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Yeah you can recover the disk mate.

I am 90% in alts 10% in BTC. From 3-5k I said these gains are unsustainable but now I have no idea. Feel sorry for people who have to pay tax as in the UK it's technically gambling. That's what I told hmrc at least and they accepted it. - I got full audited when I sold 50k of btc through local bitcoin and got bank transfers. Bank froze my account and I had to explain what it was.

If I want anyone to gain from this it's anon's from Sup Forums my advice is take /biz/ with a load of salt. And do real research into coins.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Just a day ago there was a hack where 62m was stolen. The news of btc is negative with the us not recognizing it, china banning it and steam now rejecting it.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

I see what you did there...

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Listen to the Jew, he means well for you.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

It seems unsustainable, but normies are getting into it. I just helped my mom set up an account at coinbase even though I tried to talk her out of it.

I honestly think it'll be over 15k by 2AM tomorrow and it's 5PM here now.

I wish I wasn't such a pussy and I would have dumped $10k into it 5 years ago like I wanted.

William Wright
William Wright

Using a price of $14,000, the 2013 bubble indicator is at 22.4%.

The 2013 bubble indicator is calculated by dividing the current 150-day return vs. the maximum 150-day return during the 2013 bubble.

An indicator of 22.4% means that we have 22.4% of the returns of the 2013 bubble.

• The current 150-day return is 456%

• The 2013 bubble had a return of 2,039%.

To reach 2013 bubble levels, the price of bitcoin would need to be $53,860 today.

Chart

Note: The 2013 bubble indicator is not supposed to be a buy or sell indicator. It's merely a point of reference for today's gains. It's possible we could reach 2013 levels and sustain them. On the flip side, we could also be way below 2013 levels and experience a steep correction. Trade safely and good luck.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

so answer me this

I just made a coinbase account and hooked up my bank account to it

when it all goes through I'm going to buy $1000 worth

so if like in a year, it goes up by some amount, can I then sell it through coinbase, and transfer that money back into my bank account?

how does that work with taxes and all that?

is that income

somebody give me a quick lowdown pls

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

TFW it will hit 100K by the end of the year

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

You'd need to report that as income or the IRS could rape you in the future.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Yes.

You can sell when ever you need them. I recommend forgetting you even bought them.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Keep until 1 BTC reaches $25K and cash out $100k.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

parabolic rise
It's not an organic market trend. Every organic market bubble has a linear relationship. This is a perfectly exponential relationship. Like you can literally draw a 100% perfect quadratic function over top of the rise. Literally the only way you can explain that is if exchanges are naked shorting bitcoin and then using the proceeds to buy the bitcoins for themselves (but putting both transactions on the ledger).

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

If it can push through the 14,400 like it looks like it's getting ready to it'll hit 15k by midnight here.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

I'll sell you one

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Keep in mind, when buying fractions, most sites/wallets require a minimum of 0.001BTC. So don't be a poorfag about it when going in.

Buy low, sell high. Easy.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

not realizing that 90% of bitcoin is in the hands of Jewish investors and no one will ever use buttcoins for anything other than investing because people like these jews are keeping it in their wallets just waiting for the price to rise

bitcoin is a jewish pyramid scheme

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

buttcoins
I thought we decided on shitcoins now.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Tried to buy some Litecoin earlier today through CoinBase. Transaction denied and my bank card was shut off and had to call the bank to get it re-activated.

Anyone else had this problem?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

t. no coins

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

FunFair, Ripple, Monero.
Stay away from Iota and Ethereum.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

T. either assblasted fool who is having trouble getting his coins like people have been warning and is seeking (You)'s for validation or part of the scam itself.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Why IOTA?

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Shit is too basic and makes us sound angry and bitter, unlike buttcoin which is playful and insultingly making light of pyramidtards

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

I will admit I kind of feel late for not taking advantage of it early on, been using computers since the 80s, and I guess this was just something I missed.

However, I have not missed out in making money on the internet. I sold an .xyz domain last year for mid xxxx figures, registered it for 99 cents. In fact, I find it strange how people NOT take advantage of domain investing, you might think its old, but .com is losing its value IMO, it is caused by the new global top level domains. people are registering them and reselling for insane profit.

There is this guy on namepros.com , which i wont reveal his name, but I he has sold enough domains he bought for less than 1 dollar for $5,000 or more, the latest sale was jungle xyz. If you go look at all his reported sales, they add up enough to buy a home.

Invest in new global top level domains, this is not advertisement, it is just common sense, real estate on the net also exists. You faggots just need to get on it because there is still time. If you are going to speculate on buttcoins, might as well domains then, it's much more secure.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Coinbase wont even allow me to sell bitcoin because im in cuckistan is there a reputable site in canada I should use or simply invest now hoping they add the option later?

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

I just put $150 in ETH now I have $140
Fuck this shit

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

It was playful half way through the rise. Now it's clearly going to end up being the biggest investment scam in human history. It should make you angry. The black hole in market regulations is going to let some literal happy merchant meme waltz away with billions of dollars of other people's money within the next few months.

John Wood
John Wood

Falling for the faggot coin meme

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

because day trading is a fucking meme. Don't fall for the day trading meme. The only people that make money off of it are a bunch of jews with an army of AI trading scripts. Use the fucking market the way it was intended by actually investing to lend capital to business startups that you believe in and shit.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

*HOLD not "HODL" you illiterate cuckold

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

It’s easy as fuck to sell bitcoin you retard, maybe not in your shithole 2nd world country though

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Hold On for Dear Life, mouthy idiot globalist

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

HODL

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

currency
no one is actually buying things with it. Just selling it for more than what they paid

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Crime

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Plenty of people buy heroin, meth, and various other drugs with it.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

these are the people buying bitcoins

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

they said this in 2014 when it rose to 1k and crashed to $200. They are saying it now as it rises to 23k and crashes to 5k. They'll say it in 2020 when it rises to 500k and crashes to 100k etc etc

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Answer plx

John Martin
John Martin

look up bitcoin ATMs
Don't deal with trading websites at all. Like you said, it's just a scheme to tax cryptocurrency.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

not right now lel. That would be such a stupid thing to do

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

through coinbase
IRS scam

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Then what do you suggest? How do I get my Litecoin?

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

any /pol/aks know how it works here?

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

dumb newfag

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

https://www.wired.com/2014/03/bitcoin-exchange/
The "totally organic market bubble"™ collapsed because (((Mysterious unidentified computer hackers who totally weren't in on it if that's what you're implying goyim now get out of my face or I'll contact the ADL)))™
Right now the market bubble is identical... quadratic. Because the exchanges are obviously naked short selling shitcoins (i.e. they are selling people shitcoins they haven't even obtained yet) and then taking that money and buying themselves bitcoins with it in order to artificially inflate the demand. And once again there will be some (((inexpicable cyber-security breach))) and all the money will disappear.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Welcome to Sup Forums

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

nigger we've reached the singularity, it only goes up from here

Ayden King
Ayden King

When y'all gonna become Moneromen?

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

implying human intelligence has risen any significant amount in the past 2000 years

this isn't how evolution works you dummy

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

what is Clark-Unz selection

http://www.unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Watching Sup Forums try to act like /biz/ only to crash down the stairs like a downie is pretty funny

Not being comfy on the ARK

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

drug addicts aren't the smartest bunch

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Bought £20 worth in 2013 and this is where I'm at. I'm pissed at myself for not buying more than £20 worth, but I feel like I'm too late to buy any more now. What do you suggest? Just sit on what I've got?

Lucas James
Lucas James

TFW Coiner

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

How do I buy cryptocurrency and not get my bank card shut off due to oversea's transactions?

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

How do I get my Litecoin?
I won't help you get altcoins because I don't care about them and don't have any myself.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

100k here we come
t. own 0.5 of these bad boys

I feel like I am stuck with this damn coin, every day I stress if it's going to collapse
yet I'm unable to let go of it as if it was some kind of a philosophers stone
I want to sell it but I'd just regret it as it's going to rise even more, fuck me.

I hope you anons are right, I hope this coin actually goes to the moon, if it doesn't I might as well off myself, it's the only thing I have right now

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Wait until the tether collapse. Bitcoin is great, and is limited and secure. What is wrong is the attachment to tether, basically digital currency a place on the virgin islands can create with no restriction.

Bitfinex, largest bitcoin exchange lost ability to carry bank transactions back in march of this year because of enormous debt. To solve this they created tether as something customers buy and trade for bitcoin.

Creation of tether started right before bitcoin began its mega rise, which the rise attracted people to bitcoin.

Bitcoin can maintain the illusion of high value because exchanges are holding the money and no one is withdrawing while soaring right now. If enough whales withdrew right now, there would not be the cash there to pay everyone.

So...
-Largest bitcoin exchange can't process bank wires because of mounting debt from losing money to a hack.
-Adds tether, a fake dollar token to solve bank issues.
-Virgin island company creates tether in unlimited supply.
-Tether is traded with bitcoin as (btc/usdt)
-Use their own tether to exchange for bitcoin
-Exchange bitcoin for dollars (btc/usd)
-Newly created dollars are pumped back into bitcoin raising the price...

The way this doesn't screw up and devalue tether is because arbitrage bots auto-buy tether to get 1 tether equal to 1 usd (usd/usdt)

As more idiots buy into bitcoin, they now have real money in their exchange and the exchange creates more tether.
Tether supply has doubled at a rate proportional to bitcoins rise.
If you were to look inside the exchanges you would not find hundreds of billions, but a fraction of what bitcoin is really worth.

This will collapse as soon as enough people take enough money out from the exchanges. After this flush of tether out of bitcoin's market cap it will be safe to invest again. This is just a beta for unregulated markets.

There is also many of the oldschool dotcom tactics used because it is unregulated, such as spoofing, further inflating price.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Our world doesn't need borders. Your asshole president is a piece of shit. Fuck you, Nazi.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

None of these normies have ever seen a correction into a crypto bear market.

So many normies are going to cry tears of blood.

Normies consider a 15-20% drop in their stocks a lot.

Colton White
Colton White

no coiners BTFO

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

This is a new technology and currency, but not a new mathematical pattern.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

sell 0.25?

John Morales
John Morales

Find a bitcoin ATM in your state. Drive to it. Put in cash anonymously.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

when it corrects, BUY THJAT SHIT NIGGA

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Where my Anonocoiners at?

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

I kind of feel like thats is the strategy

Mean this explosion at end of year is either
Plebs trying to mitigate holiday shopping debt.
Business dropping tons of money in profits so they dont have to get taxed as much. Or trying to recoup on taxes.

I mean what happens to banks and businesses all around the world?
When does china file taxes?
When does usa file taxes?
When does IMF do its audits?

I mean it could even be govenments investing so they can payout all those tax refunds coming up.

If its businesses trying to evade taxes. I wonder if they can get breaks from losses in markets?

I wonder how long the big boys buying in now will try to hold their coins?

I wonder how fast the dip has to go for them to dump and get taxed as a loss?

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

You should never sell it. In my opinion, the dollar is going to exponentially deflate next to bitcoin and you should hold onto it as long as you can as we enter this brave new world.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

I probably should, I know this kind of a trend can't continue forever. It's going to dip at some point and I could use that $ I got from that 0.25 to buy even more for a cheaper price.
Or It just goes to the moon and I get screwed out of 0.25.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Who here in this thread has over 5 Bitcoins?

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Now's not the time to start. You missed the moon mission.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

tfw zero bitcoin ATM's in Kentucky

Jose Price
Jose Price

when it corrects
hahahahahaha

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

What is a bit coin in the real world

Just as said.

Value is arbitrary. The only reason "Real money" has value is because everybody agrees that it does. If we decided to wake up tomorrow morning and use rocks as currency then the value of those rocks would be no less real than the value we currently give to say the US dollar. It's a spook.

William Howard
William Howard

That’s not even 10%

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

So we should be looking into and investing companies and stocks rather than crypto becuase companies have more purpose and utility?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

it was a bubble at 1k, it was a bubble at 2k, it was a bubble at 3k, it was a bubble at 4k, it was a bubble at 6k, it was a bubble at 8k, it was a bubble at 10k, it was a bubble at 12k, it was a bubble at 14k.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

if it really is all you have, just keep holding on to it and if it reaches something insane like 50k sell it

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Because I don't want to fund the Chinese coin miners

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

I got much coins trust me

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

trusting kike markets
only one laughing is myself kid

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

just sit on it. i bought 100$ worth right before it took off this fall. im still quadruple in my investment. I'm not rolling in it but im still ahead so ill just see where this takes me

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

i had 50 litecoin on a wallet on my ex's computer. the bitch can have them if she can figure out how to use the wallet

Thomas White
Thomas White

This, we're dealing with money that doesn't exist and you just know that a lot of the people buying in now are just looking to make a quick buck. I'm banking on people being retarded

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Because if I wanted to throw away money like a dumb nigger I would buy scratch lottery tickets.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

The real opportunity right now is calling where people are going to panic-dump their money when it crashes.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Also this, my money's on Ethereum but I'm going to wait a bit before I go in

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

I'll dump myself off of a bridge if that ever happens you fucking leaf.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

sell some as insurance so even if it drops you still made money

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

The thing is I wouldn't even short bitcoin because if this really crashes then the exchanges will shut down and you won't get any of your money. They will file for bankruptcy and disappear.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Etherium and slants are for soiboys, get ARKcoin or ARDR

Blake King
Blake King

Seriously? Does nobody have a way to get coins aside from CoinBase?

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

ATM
anonymously

still need a phone number

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

Too stubborn, I want to believe.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Basically.

Crypto as a whole still has "purpose and utility" as you said, because they could become widely used currencies. For that, it can't cost 10$ per transaction like bitcoin does. I think the only way to wisely invest into crypto is to have a solid understanding of the TECHNOLOGY.

Personally i am staying away from it as i don't think the kikes are going to let it replace fiat. "We have to ban bitcoin because it's only used to buy drugs and CP".

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Are you the nice Aussie in the thread a few days back who had a bunch and live in a hut in the boondocks with moterbikes and cool cars?

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

GDAX

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Can I get that in btc?

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

ARK is a possibility, transaction times/fees/scalability are ultimately going to decide who comes out on top.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

I'm just going to laugh once the banks go all in on it, it breaks a trillion, and then collapses, and every cointard goes broke and (((they))) get bailed out. People are going to lose their shit and it's going to be great.

A few months I thought it was going to collapse soon, now I think it's going to the moon before it comes crashing back down to earth. Still won't buy, it's just supporting degeneracy, but it sure as hell entertaining to watch.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

I might spend another £100 on it and that'll be me. Here's hoping the 1mil by 2020 actually happens!

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

my dude if it even gets anywhere near a billion I'll just sell like 3 and still be horrendously rich until I die

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

I bought in at $860 at the beginning of the year because someone on this board Vargposted "buy etherum". Thanks vargposter you made me a lot of "money"

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Sorry to burst your bubble but at that point a loaf of bread would cost a million.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

The earliest moment I looked at bitcoin value it was at 7 dollars, I only thought of it as a Tor currency and didnt think much of it

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

I bought 6 earlier this year because of the ETF anticipation

Literally sold the p]bottom because I thought it’s over

lost so much money, never get back into this shit

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

How many of you actually purchase anything with BTC?

Austin Young
Austin Young

I mean trillion market cap, not a trillion a coin. It will reach that number at around 40-50k a coin.

It could collapse before then, and it will if this bubble economy pops, but if it doesn't it's going to do some damage.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Transaction fees higher than conventional stock market brokers combined with slower transaction times than postal cheque processing make it completely unusable as electronic currency.
Of course, if you trade drugs, launder money or extort DHL, it's still more convenient than the usual 30-50% cut of suitcase-full-of-banknotes dirty money handling.
If you just want to bet and win, certificates on Bitcoin are cheaper and quicker to buy and sell than actual "currency".
As a digital currency Bitcoin is entirely useless.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

That's pretty sad. Just watch, if the banks and everyone else is jumping in, they are taking it to the moon. Like it could legitimately cause a crisis if this shit keeps going, this could seriously turn into an epic happening.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

How is this valued?

Bentley White
Bentley White

I just went down to the shops and bought a dozen.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Serius question, how do I actually change my BTC into real money? Like what do on blockchain to get the money into my bank account?

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

That's a lot more valulessness numbers than I have now.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Have 30k in some slow ass stocks.
See this

Fucking gefrsf esg it will crash! I'm gonna short this at 15k

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Until the giant military dick of the USA slapped you in the face for using rocks over dollars.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

it's just supporting degeneracy
yeah you better stick to good ol' USD, nothing degenerate has ever been supported by that...

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

It's impossible for the government to shutdown Bit-

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

They don't.
why do you use btc? what do you buy with it?
I just buy it because the it's valuable and I want to make money trading
Average bubble pumping goyner.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Reichsmark?

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Globalists confirmed for inbred retards.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

I bought some stuff with it once

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

all these faggots using online exchange services
not using cold storage only
not learning balls deep on how bitcoin works
not mining your own bitcoins
heh, all these pawns itt

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

How will this function once the difficulty becomes such that it's too expensive to mine?

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Aparently I need to do it via going into a bank and cant do it online i cant be fucked desu senpai

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

SELL SELL SELL! All of the major exchanges are naked shorting bitcoins you fools.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Kek

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

I just bought $150. Am I retarded?

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

newfags getting trolled by oldfags pretending to be newfags

4D bait these days

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

It's a fukkin Ponzi... Jump you fuckers!

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

tfw had mined bitcoins as a hobby back in 2011
tfw had 75 bitcoins saved in an bitcoin.txt
replaced my harddrive with ssd
moved
realised how much bitcoin was worth in 2016
got really euphoric that i was rich now
looked for my harddrive
couldn't find it
realised i left it in the cellar of my old home
landlord cleared it all out

tfw i lost almost 1 million bucks

Suicide is near friends

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

more like libtard kike ponzi scheme currency

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

LIVIN ON THE EDGE

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

I will be laughing so fucking hard once the bubble bursts and everyone investing in it loses everything to a meme

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Why doesn't some big company like Apple just make its own crypto currency?

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Who the fuck is doing this?

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

75 bitcoins
now worth 10.500.00$

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

750*

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Hit F5.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Actually there is. Look at the tulipmania from a few hundred years ago.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Colton King
Colton King

t. successful economic analyst
There is no such thing as an organic market trend. That's mumbo jumbo horseshit.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

RIP

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Anyone else here want to cry when they see bitcoin at all time highs? In 2012 I remember seeing it at like $100 a coin. I thought of buying 20 coins with my tax return but got scared.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Lol how?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Don't be any more sad than you would be if you didn't buy a lotto ticket. It's value has gone up because people now think it is valuable. And one day it will go the opposite direction and crash spectacularly.

William Scott
William Scott

I had the same problem goy

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Hello newcoinfag here.

Can you guys crash course me on what to do?

Should I create a coinbase wallet account first? On create account it asks for your name (i thought it was anonymous)

Should I give the real name or not?

Also there are some methods that you can do to collect bitcoin like mining. Is that the only (reasonable) way of getting them without actually buying them?

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Banks pump in a lot of money.
"oh look bitcoin rises 50x in a year, better jump on that train before it's too late"
Banks decide to pull the plug
Shorts
Sells

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

This.

Greed is a motherfucker. It's got a lot of people seeing dollar signs and talking themselves around red flags.

That's cool, though. I didn't realize that there were going to be btc derivatives. I will be trading those, b/c I can ride those motherfuckers up or down. Only suckers invest in the underlying.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

don't dare utter that here, the people who are hoping to cash in on chinese kikery are relying on bitcoin going up
meanwhile china devalues the USD via a proxy
stupid niggers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page