this
inshallah the Ottoman Empire is reborn in the next 10 years

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

turks were originally asians that got blacked by arabs

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

good, come here shitskinbro

that's simply not truth, then why would we rape them if they were already shitskins like us?

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

where's the fun in raping someone that looks like you?

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

so u b sayin...
u wuz Basileis n sheiß?

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

White people descended from albinos.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Because they mongrelized a lot during the time of Byzantine. And you didn’t rape anyone. In fact, you got your elite displaced by Albanians, Serbians and Croats that ruled the Ottoman Emire for quite a while

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Other way around. Turks are Arabs that got RICED by the mongols.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

diversity is our strength
GrecoTurkish empire soon...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenoturkism

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

then where does my urge to rape white blonde women, and put it up blonds men asses come from? my grandfather told me that his father raped quite a lot of white women during the armoshit gayreek wars

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

also sodomized lots of young armos when captured

Levi James
Levi James

Greeks are the original turks
when the mongols invaded, they were white but we raped them and now they're brown like us
that's why they hate us, we took their whiteness but they stole our name so now we just call ourselves greek

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

are you sure my brother ?www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM&t=

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

yeah, you're carrying a bit of me in you

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Don’t care to be quite honest, but id say it’s something to do with either shitposting or mental illness. Trust me if you and Greeks just will kill each other off - no one will cry

Henry Long
Henry Long

your dad told you about times he fucked dudes in the ass?

is your dad a faggot?

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

and you carry 50% off me

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

why kill someone when you can rape him to death?

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

lot of tourists would, Turkey and Greece are massively popular tourist destinations.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

is she turkish or greek ?

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

the 50% I gave you

no, we touched dicks with my cousin and jerked eachother off all the time, it's part of becoming a man in turkey

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

No they weren't, Mediterraneans were always dark, but the indo europeans who conquered them and brought them their gods (before that they prayed to a gay mothergoddess) were not.
Obviously, that lighter upper class mixed with the meds over the centuries so it ended up making no difference, but that's why homer's heroes have blondes and redheads.
Look up indo european migrations, greeks often deny this because it happened over 3000 years ago and they tend to not learn anything about that period, for most people antiquity starts with homer for some reason

t. Expert

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

greek larping as t*rk

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

that's bullshit though, after 100 years living with you big part of your population is starting to look like us too

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

no i mean what she identify as
i dont speak g*rman

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

33 replies
9 by a buttmad turk
Lmao

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

she says she has "turkish" parents

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

just so you know, I'm coming to live there with my cousin in february or arbeiter visa just got greenlited :P
and my job is mostly selling benzos and weed, and harrassing women

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

yup nords, with skin that can tan deep and dark hair. Nords would survive in the Greek sun during summer back in the day.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

i doubt hes german but more likely a balkan slavic rapebaby diaspora, still butthurt his ancestors got bred for 500 years

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

turkey
Lel, no
Try acting like a refugee if you don't want to get deported, then have fun around islamists in a shitty asylum hope as you get raped for not being a good enough muslim.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

only balkanites hate roaches
Guess how I know you're not white.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

I'm the one doing the raping usually, that doesn't mean I wont take a dick if I have too. I'm gonna have 5 babies by the end of 2018

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

muh greeks were blonde
Aristotle wrote a treaty shitting on Easterners and Nordics and claiming the mediterranean people were the only ones to have the right balance of qualities
he was a nordic himself according to this retard

What a retard

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

trump is half brit half german you dumb ass

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Notice how the women has yellow skin and the men have red? That was a painting style. Not to mention the Minoans were not European. The Classical Greeks were however.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

no lol

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

why the fuck would i want to be white? im proud that my ancestors were ottomans, you effeminate limp wristed small dicked kraut faggot. know your place and never speak up to me again, you dog

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

literally a retarded snow nigger who knows nothing, honestly don’t even know how dumb you have to be to be a nordicist

Luke Young
Luke Young

See here Aristotle lived hundreds of years later, you're as bad as OP, educate yourself.

Greeks were also pedohomos, so who cares what they think?

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Angry that I disproved that image amerinigger? Reminder you're not LE EBIN MED MASTER RACE you're just swarthy because your granddad was a negro.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

WE

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

1/64 sandnigger
Is that the only thing that makes you feel special, mutt?
Turk was an insult in the ottoman empire.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

that's right turk babies!

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

->

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Minoans were the ancient greeks moron, priestess female stayed in the temple didn't go out in field, so she's painted white, means no tan for her. The men though tanned deep. they deciphered minoan b using classic greek, you know nothing.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

what is the Dorian invasion
what is the Neolithic farmers

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Still white. They just have horribly tanned skins

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

You're both right and wrong. ->

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Greeks were half nigger
Well no some whites can have brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin from the sun. And still not be part negro like sand niggers today

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

no tits
dropped

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

They're white, just they can tan, notice they all have black hair and its WAVY, greeks were known even since antiquity for wavy hair, its rare to see one with straight hair.
Who the fuck said they were half nigger? The sun is strong in Greece, they're not going to have pale white pasty skin like some northern euros.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Snow reflects the sun, nordics become kinda golden.
You're thinking of anglos.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

no source
perpetuating the retarded claim of the mother goddess
expert

Kek

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

all balkanites used to be white except alboz
they were (still) sandniggers brought through an auxilliary rape horde

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Alexander the Great had blond hair accoridng to his tutor Aristotle

Greeks were many groups. You had the Minoans, Dannites, Dorians, Ionians, and more. Plus you should know that straight hair becomes wavy in a hot and humid climate. And straight on a dry day

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Societies change, look how white America was and now isn't? When you introduce different races into your land, you will only dilute yourself in the longrun.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Right, I've seen swedes tan deep and Germans.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

somebody drew a huge dick in her hand that later had to be removed
Good bants from the meds for once

retarded claim
Jesus Christ dude, look up mycaenean Greece and then kill yourself.
I said you should look up indo european migrations for a fucking reason,you'll find plenty of sources.
You act like this is some retarded conspiracy but it's generally accepted, read a book, nigger, you sound like the guy who wrote black athena

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Alexander the Great had blond hair accoridng to his tutor Aristotle

I had read he had reddish hair(but not like gingers, more like a brown-red type)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

kek

He wasn't even Greek, he was Thracian, which were close to nords.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Someone post those images of the Ottoman soldiers raping the Serb/Croat/Bosnian women, I love to jerk off to those images of the Turkish bull blasting his seed into the innocent Balkans pussy hnnnnng.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

"indo-europeans" in general would be lighter than the locals in Europe at the time(not a huge accomplishment, although there is evidence some central European farmers with no steppe admixture were already blond and blue eyed) but there is no evidence that they were fair to any significant degree in all of their groups over thousands of years

Corded-ware derived ones were most likely quite fair, but older R1b dominated groups, not necessarily as much or even that much to begin with
we don't know where proto-Hellenes came from, they may have come from CW derived cultures in the very north, but maybe not(like proto-Italo-Celts most likely)

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

No it was blond. That is how he is also depicted. Unless teh Greeks have a word similar (Flavum) to the Romans that meant 'Blond hair that turns to red or vice versa or simultaneously both colors'

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

anyone whos seen True Romance knows this, smart guy. heres the scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM watch if you love C Walken or hate nigs. Tarantino's 1st and best film

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Nope.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Jesus Christ dude, look up mycaenean Greece and then kill yourself.

It's MYCENAE retard, and they were POLITHEISTIC. This alone disproves the point about muh mother goddess

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Alexander the Great was at least half Greek. Because Philip the Great his father was permitted to join the Olypmic Games, which was forbidden to all but those who were of the purest Greek blood. His mom was totally hellenic she was a bitch

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Greeks don't carry central and eastern asian dna like Turks do at 20%. I've been to turkey and greece, turks have black straight asian hair and central asian eyes in the majority of people, you don't see this in Greeks for the most part. You do get a euro looking turkey but it's probably a convert with balkan ancestry.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Thracian

He was Macedonian. And yes, those are different things

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Your ancestors conquered and raped white subhumans (pic related), conquering whites runs in your blood.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

So sad the middle east didn't stay under Greek rule.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

They just worshiped greek gods and had greek names, yea, Philip wasn't a Greek, right. Oh yea, and they spoke a greek dialect.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

but there is no evidence that they were fair to any significant degree in all of their groups over thousands of years
You mean except the detailed literary descriptions and archaeological findings?
We have points and logic that point towards them being lighter, you're saying maybe they weren't.
Sure, maybe they weren't, but chances are that they were and you can't give me a reason why they wouldn't be.
Why the fuck would that even be so important to you? What difference does a group of people from over 3k years ago make that you have to autistically screech about the scientific consensus while citing bullshit haploshit you don't even understand?

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

HNNNNNNNG

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Do you have any source?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

ywn be an alpha ottoman soldiers slaughtering Europeans and fucking their pure beautiful wives

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

I said that Philip WAS a Greek. So was his mom by the looks of it. Ever hear about his mom? This is Philip the Great. A Greek, war torn but definately Greek.

Hang on

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

You mean except the detailed literary descriptions and archaeological findings?
all descriptions of very late and localized groups, I'm referring to prehistoric and pre-literature groups, of course

Why the fuck would that even be so important to you? What difference does a group of people from over 3k years ago make that you have to autistically screech about the scientific consensus while citing bullshit haploshit you don't even understand?
thanks for the laugh buddy, I appreciate the irony

the oldest confirmed and genotyped IE group, Yamnaya, were overwhelmingly pigmented, that's a fact, arrogant chimp

Landon White
Landon White

Augustus hair described as subflavum in Life of Augustus 79 by Seutonius. Which means just under "yellow"

Flava uerecundus tinexerat ora rubor
Heroides by Ovid 4.72

"the blush of modesty had tinged your sun-browned cheeks"
Another Jew Translation

here's a suggestion translation by some faggot scholar according to the only definition found in latin dictionaries, yellow or a shade of yellow.
"A modest blush had tinged your yellow cheeks"

ora flavus tenera tinguebat pudor
Seneca - Phaedra 652
And yellow shame tinged his tender face.

So Flavus/flava/flavum is really only yellow in dictionaries but modern Scholars have realized people aren't buying it so they'll translated it as some other word besides red or the "official definition" yellow.

But this is why Augusuts had apparently "blond hair" when he really didn't. Older translations will always render flavus/-a/-um as yellow. Seuronius was plainly saying that it was Augustus was a red head. So lots of Romans had in reality RED HAIR not "yellow hair" or somebullshit. The associations of yellow from the word may come from perhaps some people had blond hair that turned red naturally over time and it'd have some combination of the two in the jew transformation. That's my suggestion.
I suggest that Flavum is associated with fire since there are mutliple words in latin for "red"Fire is yellow but can turn red or is at the same time red. Hence flavum being associated with both colors.
For further evidence" Words in Latin for "red" Rubeo, Rubor, Rufus, and Flavus/Flava/flavum.

Perhaps Flava is associted with FLAMMA. Meaning Flame in Latin. So the word is truly RED. But can denote one who's hair is yellow and turns to red or vice versa. As does fire

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

even Albanians got in on the fun of taking some white girls, by force

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Middle Easterners were browned when

1) they genocided and kicked out fairer skinned Christians
2) the Muslims mass imported and bred with nigger slaves
3) they got schlonged by Mongolians

And Greece in turn was browned by Turkroaches. They're basically the Brazil before Brazil.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Yeah, it changed in that time, that was my point.
Also, I'm phoneposting (hence the IDchange), so you'll have to do the most rudimentary research yourself.
Look up how the age came about,how and why they lost their writing system.
I'll only stay up for about 13 more minutes and won't turn on mycomputer for you, but if you're genuinely interested I can look up a simple introduction for you in mybookshelf.
Also, calm down you insecure pussy.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

For you. Also latin version of most classical sources like these can be fond on the internet freely

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

all descriptions of very late and localized groups, I'm referring to prehistoric and pre-literature groups, of course
The indo europeans did not invade until after they were already using the linear B script.
A few centuries Homer came around and he STILL talked about blonde Achilles and his redheaded son and so on.

You seem to be very confused.
Southern italian, I suppose?

Lucas King
Lucas King

ignores again the point
still talks about early Hellenes
Turk I suppose?

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

All of the Americas got COLONIZED/BLEACHED and there is nothing you can do about it, lmao.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Bud, you were the one trying to talk shit to me.
if you then go of on a tangent because you're too illiterate to respond to what I'm actually writing that's your problem.
I repeat my offer, do you want me to check my bookshelf for a simple introduction into that topic for you?
I promise to look for something that requires neither ancient greek,nor latin skills.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

low IQ chimp can't even understand how IDs work
the absolute state of classics undergrads, everyone

by the way, Mycenean DNA has been analysed, all brown eyed and brown haired

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

wtf did i just read

John Richardson
John Richardson

mfw

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

also Augustu's family name was Rufus, before they changed it to Octavius.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Was this ever debatable?
https://youtu.be/55zAG5lbwCY

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Using Albania propaganda posters
Lmao, are you going to use North Korea posters about Koreans getting BLEACHED?

tfw based ottoman
Turkey is ruled by White Turks, with a Black Turk submissive class
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks

pic
The guy Turkey loves to circlejerk about.
Note: not a Black Turk

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

You seem to misunderstand.
And yeah, I explained that in my original post.
I literally wrote they were meds there.

So to summarize:
You have not read what I wrote.
You cannot write or understand basic English.
You do not know what you're talking about.
Here it is again, so that you may learn.
No they weren't, Mediterraneans were always dark, but the indo europeans who conquered them and brought them their gods (before that they prayed to a gay mothergoddess) were not.
Obviously, that lighter upper class mixed with the meds over the centuries so it ended up making no difference, but that's why homer's heroes have blondes and redheads.
Look up indo european migrations, greeks often deny this because it happened over 3000 years ago and they tend to not learn anything about that period, for most people antiquity starts with homer for some reason

You're welcome, little Italian monkey, the other retard may learn something as well.

I've got s presentation to hold tomorrow, so good night.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

From what I gather he is saying indo Europeans came in and ruled over the Mycenaean though.

If you have an introductory work to share I'd be interested.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

reiterates the addressed point as he is unable to argue against it
better stick to bananas, leave archeology and archeogenetics to higher primates

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

I don't doubt that, but since he got distracted by peanuts, he completely failed to realize my point was about the supposed fairness of all IE groups, not the IE conquest of Minoan Greece

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

"this is t-t-totally like when niggers think Egyptians were Africans (a discarded hypothesis)"
Strawman argument implying historian consensus is the opposite of what it actually is

le viking are just rapist marauders
Never mind they had some of the most advanced equipment of the time, and were also traders, and explorers.

"b-b-but I posted a shitty jpg!"

I'm going to break your twink arms

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

the absolute state of classics undergrads, everyone

Just one step above women studies.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

posts jpg of a textbook ghost-written by God-knows-who, with fuck all citations

Btw, I don't doubt the average EUROPEAN (people like to de-emphasize this) Mediterranean was darker before they got bleached by Germanics.

Pointing out your flawed citation attempt is not denial of that.

Colton Price
Colton Price

also, I never denied the possibility that proto-Hellenes might have stemmed from such a fair group from more up north, Corded ware derived, but his arrogance blinded him

Luis Green
Luis Green

Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece. And the Mycenaeans themselves were closely related to the earlier Minoans, the study reveals, another great civilization that flourished on the island of Crete from 2600 B.C.E. to 1400 B.C.E.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

there you go, look at filenames sometime
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/03/13/016477.full.pdf

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Fuck's sake, I really need to sleep.
The only one without a lot of latin or greek text in my room I could find was this:
The Illustrated Odyssey
Translated from Homer by E.V.Rieu
You can ignore the main part if you want to (but it's worth reading).
For you the lengthy introduction should be relevabt, as it explains the VERY early greek history and the context of the story, which you rarely hear about, including the indo european migrations.
Pic related, the introduction is nearly 30 pages long. Had to cut a good chunk off due to filesize, but the pretty picture is still in it.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

leaf trying to act tough
just stop cuckdeau, just stop.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Just Turkish nonsense its best to ignore them. Even better add Turk ips to your filter

James Howard
James Howard

Lul
Try harder at arguing against shit I haven't said and making non-points against shit I've actually said.
Good night, that last chuckle was actually worth staying around for.

Both minoans and their descendents were meds, the only guy arguing against that is the one the spaghettinigger is imagining in his posts.
Take a look if you need a laugh.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Living perhaps but heavily mixed

Michael King
Michael King

ask your zookeeper to teach you how IDs work, so next time you may avoid the embarrassment and the damage control

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

My personal stance is that they were not Nordic, but there are lots of groups that have the ARyan features, which stem from one man, Noah. those who were like their father also looked like him.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

What a waste of a good get...

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Are there actually people who are so retarded that they believe this?

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

having blue eyes = being germanic
fuck off and die

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

reads history from 1488.com
Greeks were nords
Kek

Just read history and greek mythology for once in your life you degenerate cuck than watching videos on YouTube. Mediterraneans were never nords and it hits a nerve because we were the ones that set the foundations of civilization while you nords were hanging from the trees

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

I stil dont like the Ancient Greeks. But a hosue takes after it's father. There were more noble groups the Greeks that had good blood. Greeks were obsessed with sounding smart but were really sorta dumb. They were white

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

t. Arab

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

ask your zookeeper

Rude, I've seen monkeys picking oranges, tomatoes, watermelons.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

the irony

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

t. 20% Greek and 25% Russian through the male line, the rest through the female line.

Get russ'd

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Greece was and is pure garbage. Always has been, always will be.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

the butthurt
even changing IDs I see

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Ancient Greeks closest descendants genetically are modern Greeks. Ancient Egyptians closest descendants genetically speaking are modern Egyptians. Sure you had blonde ancient Greeks, but you can actually find blond Greeks nowadays, they're just rare.

This meme about population displacement needs to end. That rarely happens in history (the US is an exception to that). Even a very small invading population can completely change the language/culture of a region, but make very little genetic imprint. And the Greeks haven't even had much cultural change from the outside. They have remained "Greeks" continuously for thousands of years. Sure there has been admixture from the Turks and wherever, but not enough for anyone to point to another group, like say Nordics, and claim those are closer to the ancient Greeks than modern.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Fucking roaches WE WUZing

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Mate, you talked to one guy with 2 IDs he openly claimed, then you talked shit about that and now you see a third one and go into paranoia-mode.

What's next?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

noah
Ffs amerimutt, suck israel dick harder

hurr durr 12 tribes were whitee
Yeah, the king of the jews born in Palestine was descendant of whites

hurr durr jews killed himm
Yeah, the Bible has never been edited, much less when 99% of the population had no access to it

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

but why so savage? kek

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Kangz tier behavior is not permissible here, we mock that but Greeks are European and Mediterranean culture is fantastic.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

No one WE WUZs harder than the Turks. They are the absolute kings of WE WUZ nonsense. They even have nonsensical babble about having the root language of all creation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

That's plainly false. Anons have told me that genetic tests done before that modern Egyptians, maybe except for the Copts, are not Egyptian. Just sand niggers. I don't know where you are getting your information but primary sources on the mudslime invasion of Egypt say plainly it was a genocide and almost all were just slaughtered without offer of convserio.They just went through and killed man woman andchild. Some few were saved (descendants of Copts, who are not completely egyptian since theyre sorta sandy) who payed the jizya tax. Egypt fell due to Persia fucking things up and making them weak. Copts up until recently and some still do, speak Coptic, which is Egyptian. So the Christians there have genuine Egyptian decent but it is tarnished sadly

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

do all german retards come out at night? I know the first post had a different ID, and I don't give a flying fuck, the other chimp is the one I am talking about, the one who embarrassingly attempted to argue against my point

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Erdogan is your typical laz villager though, that white westernized class is going bye bye.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Oh shit this is RUINEd by smoe nigger text. Pictures still show they had red hair and blond. EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BLACKS OR SAND NIGGERS. TEY WERE WHITE

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

DC thread
175 replies

digusting nu-pol.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

We wuz Greeks

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Blame the mods for allowing shill slide threads to flourish and idiots who respond.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

I'm just confused at his retardation, the other German wrote himself that his ID changed due to phoneposting andamerican then the italian went into ultra-autist mode about not understanding IDs.

Like what's the fucked up thought-process behind that series of posts from tha Itaka?

the irony

Holy fuck, now I understand why he left, you're literally retarded.
They were THE SAME PERSON.

hurr durr you don't understand IDs
Kek, you fucking embarrassment.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Good grief

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Technically he's not wrong. Whites have a number of psuedo-albino mutations.

John Stewart
John Stewart

I know the first post had a different ID, and I don't give a flying fuck, the other chimp

I really want to see you defend this.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

this

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Well of course they were. Sand niggers are MIXED. Abraham came from Ur, in Sumeria. This is a statue from Ur, in the same time period. Look like (((anybody)))? Also Edom had red hair. Joseph was able to hide among the sheeps, meanign he had fair skin

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

They were THE SAME PERSON.
AND? how the fuck does that change ANYTHING about me addressing his point?
he is the dumb chimp who confused me with the other Italian, I only argued against the second ID and called him out when he explicitly confused my posts

he left because he got blown the fuck out
typical arrogant chimp from liberal arts who thinks he magically becomes expert at everything because he is mildly educated in reading some ancient authors

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

1 fossil has red hair
WE WUZ KANGZZ

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Look like anyone kek
Ramesees had red hair. ANd I'm not Egyptian

James Howard
James Howard

Egpyitans were white. Accept it

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

This also a Statue of a Sumerian. Probably in the same time period. Because others look like that and are as well. The thing is that Sumerians invented Taxation and all sorts of things that involve shekels. A house takes after its father. JEws are real guys they exist. Really...

Austin Long
Austin Long

The fact that you didn't even notice despite him writing it explicitly shows what a fucking idiot you are.
Nice self portrait btw

Also, he seems to have replied to both of you autists individually and fuck you for making me read through your dumb screeching again.

You sound like you're just literally unable to take shit at face value and read what you want to read instead of what's written, that must make you a real ladykiller.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Also, less capslock, at least try to act white.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Ever seen a nigger spontaneously start sprouting red hair or niggers with blue eyes?
Indians are part white. You wouldnt' know that wouldn't you? But its in the books....

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

King David had red hair. Good grief you think you are all were deceived by a bunch of literal subhuman niggers?

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

I posted a reply to someone, who ever the fuck he was being completely irrelevant, and then started arguing with a precise ID, making no confusions whatsoever who I was arguing with. Fact.

He is the one who was arguing with an Italian, then began also arguing with me and then making the confusion. Fact.

try to act white
I don't see why I would want to step so low. You must think high of yourselves, would explain the negroid tier wewuzing you have been going on for 200 years.
But karma accumulates you know.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

WE
WUZ
EVERYTHANG

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

You literally replied to him first

He responded.
Same person,remember?
The fact that you can't read and didn't realize it despite him writing so makes you an idiot, not him.

Also, you seem genuinely autistic.
And I mean the actual kind of autism, not the Sup Forums kind.
Be a bit more flexible and learn to admit mistakes, kiddo.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

keeps reiterating the same shit
again, don't give a shit about who made the first post, I have NOT confused who I was arguing with as I got replied, that the fucking difference. He confused me and the other Italian mid argument. Keep avoiding the point like the plague. I made no mistakes.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

also, a living manifestation of autism joining a thread explicitly to address the most irrelevant point discussed calling me autistic is one of the most amazing examples of lack of self awareness I have ever seen

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Wanting to be nordcucks
Not being the Med master race
Kek

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Kek, no he hasn't, yes you're retarded for not noticing.
Sleep well, some of us have jobs, you know?

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Your obvious Frustration and pathetic attempts to cram as many insults as you can into one post caught my attention.
Use MORE capslock, it makes you seem CALM and NOT TRIGGERED.

Sleep well, little snowflake and try not to melt.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Genghis Kahn had red hair and green eyes.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

no he hasn't
yes he has
notice how here he asks me "I repeat my offer, do you want me to check my bookshelf for a simple introduction into that topic for you?"
which is something having to do with his discussion with the other Italian, not me

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

my point is still there, not being addressed by anyone, no need to be frustrated, he is the one who chimped out about it

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

litcherally this, not talking about any arab wops either.

John Hall
John Hall

Nah sorry mate its not a mutation its just less melatonin production to adapt to areas with less sunlight so vitamin d can be absorbed easier from sunlight.

Prob bait but just to clear it up dumbass

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

some of us have jobs, you know?
I know you cream your pants at the idea of feeding millions of niggers and arabs by the sweat of your work, no need to tell me.
Next shipment of them is same time same place tomorrow morning.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

WE

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

we wuz greeks n sheit

William Reyes
William Reyes

MUH ANCIENT ROMAN ANCESTORS N SHIET

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

this thread is cringe why are nordics acting like niggers and claiming things that are historically untrue seriously you fags are literally we wuz kangz and shieeet

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

I'm not MOngolian. Plus the person who recorded it was hundreds of years a go

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

The only known sources of his appearance say he did. He was likely a Turkic, like the Uyghurs. The nomadic horse-warrior culture of the Mongolian empire is clearly Turkic in origin, it's not native to mongol people.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

If Greek depictions of Gods were not mostly blonde and blue eyed depictions, I am sure this problem wouldn't exist.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

most of the caesars had blue eyes, like half of them also had blonde hair
s-stop we wuzing nordcucks!!

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

T. Chink

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

explain what this ancient Greek painting looks like to you

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Exactly. It's their own fault. They make their gods and painted their statues as white people despite themselves being brown and then have to spend the rest of eternity debunking their own shit.

The Spanish upper class were are also the first to claim the Moors as being the reason for Spanish swarthiness. Now the Spanish spend the rest of eternity having to debunk their own shit.

Retards.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Italians can also have blue eyes you mong

Ian James
Ian James

read this

David Perry
David Perry

gay men?
only the nordic ones

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

The other aussie poster already posted countless examples. Their statues and gods are depicted as white, while average citizens are depicted as arabids.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

its well known that Italians have European features such as light hair and eyes maybe its because Italy is in Europe also if "Nordics" created ancient civilization and culture why were they so retarded and barbaric by the time the Romans started their conquest of Europe

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

the people in the painting i posted look like they're in the upper class of ancient Greek society as for the gods most "white" interpretations where created in the neo classical era

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

this thread

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Still happens a lot, strawberry blond people get called gingers all the time.
Plus you can be blond as a kid and the hair darkens when you get older and looks more reddish.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

There is something to the idea that the Iberian peninsular was white though. People from the Iberian peninsular settled Morocco and spread eastwards settling the rest of North Africa thousands of years ago during the Mesolithic, and the ancient Egyptians depicted the ancient Libyans as clearly being significantly lighter than themselves and even near eastern Canaanites. Furthest right is Libyan.

The reason why all those north African slaves didn't leave any Arab admixture in modern Italians is because outside of Egypt, North Africans descended from Mesolithic Iberians until the the Muslim conquests.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

No one is saying they were NORDS you defensive medblood shitskin. We're saying, with evidence, that many of the roman and greek elite had features that aren't what is now associated with meds. Dark eyed, dark skinned, black haired medshits are not very well represented at all in the great figures of your history. It seems they were either lower castes or more modern rape babies. The very fact you folks (who are indistinguishable from north africans) claim to superior ancestry is laughable. You are living 56% memes.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

It's a Wonderful Race!
http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

These white Guanches Berbers are also literally the indigenous people of the Canary Islands, again descending from Mesolithic Iberians.

The history of the Canary Islands is
1) Settled by white Mesolithic Iberians
2) Settled by arabids
3) settled by modern Spaniard types.

The white Guanches are often, by PC researchers, assumed to be descendants of modern swarthy Spaniards who settled their in colonial times, despite not looking like them and despite some ancient samples having European DNA.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

They are pretty funny, it is hard to tell if people are really being serious or not

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

armos aren't white you fucking retard
your grandpa was just bragging, he was trying to make himself look god for fucking arm*nians.
instead he got tainted by arm*nian blood

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

posts anglos

the people in those photos are NOT persian, even an idiot would know that, they are anglos, probably on holiday in persia.

Persians were always shitskins, and whoever wrote that has no idea that persia didn't become shia until way after the muslim conquests, and that there are NO arabs in central persia, just indians and turkic subhumans.

Persian diasporafags always claim to be white when they're barely as white as your average greek, just to make themselves feel good.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Thanks

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

The gods, The followers of Horus, The Egyptians, The Nubians, the Greeks

Henry Price
Henry Price

Wrong.
Egyptian God, Egyptians, Canaanite, Nubian, Libyan

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

The point is, you can't tell.

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

You don’t need some mongoloid like Alex Jones to know that modern Greeks are subhuman roach arabic spawns

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

that statue
dark skin
brown eyes
black eyebrows (((dyed hair)))
???

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Get of the proxy Jens

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Unironically thinking it's more likely that Ramesses looked like that 0.001% chance redheaded 80 IQ nile goatfucker than a Europoid.

Liam White
Liam White

Pic on the right has Arab admixture introduced post Western Roman-Empire, or during it's decline.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Jens
A Pureblooded Briton. Greeks are subhuman stinky mongrel roaches and that’s just a fact. Pack you bags and fuck off back home

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

This is true though, according to primary sources from the time.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Arabs used to be white. this is an arab, Toilet Turban Man's right hand guys's descendant. Nasrid Dynasty, king of Grenada. Mudslimism cucks whites. F

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

also if "Nordics" created ancient civilization and culture why were they so retarded and barbaric by the time the Romans started their conquest of Europe

They weren't. Which is why the Romans never conquered the Germans, in fact vice versa.

It could be argued that the Celts were primitive, but only because they lived in a more matriarchal society. They were relatively degenerate which is why they were crushed by the Germans and Romans.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

these are moors according to Catholics from Castille

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Moors used to be white. Mudslims cucked them. F

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Adam means red earth, but it also means to blush

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

No more Mudslimes. The worst part is that before Sand Religion. most whites didn not even know that non whties even existed

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Blond hair and blue eyes are not exclusive Nordic phenotypes, dipshit. The blue eye mutation didn't even start in Northern Europe

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Most whites were literally in the stone age while sand people were creating the foundation of civilization

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Looks Bactrian... Persians are their own ethnicity too

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

There are unironically ancient accounts of Mohammed being a red-head. I've never actually validated these because I don't really care, but it's just funny that it's quite possible virtually all major innovations throughout history were done by White people.

If someones interested in this Mohammed may have been a ginger, and I'm not just "we wuz kanging" trolling, take a look at some of the historical sources.

I'll even discuss Genghis Khan as a bonus, there are no surviving portraits of Genghis Khan. What we have of physical description comes from Persian historian Rashid-al-Din.

Recorded in his "Chronicles" that the legendary "glittering" ancestor of Genghis was tall, long-bearded, red-haired, and green-eyed. Rashid al-Din also described the first meeting of Genghis and Kublai Khan, when Genghis was shocked to find that Kublai had not inherited his red hair.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

wrongYou do not mis identify your sworn enemy. The title is of it by Classical Scholars Is "Persian Noblewoman" I labled it to noble man because OP is a faggot

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Prior to the industrial revolution and the invention of modern technology "civilization" provided no actual benefits except some pretty architecture, homosexual poetry and shit agricultural diets that led to poor health and manlet heights.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Thanks for the source Senpai.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

inbred hindus, lmao its like the devil made a disease to encourage retards to do this.

James Hughes
James Hughes

Yeah, also here's a portrait of Ogedei Khan, the third "official" son of Genghis Khan. Obviously there was emphasis on "blueing" the eyes here.

Portrait of Ögedei produced during the Yuan dynasty. Original size is 47 cm wide and 59.4 cm high. Paint and ink on silk. Now located in the National Palace Museum, Taipei, Taiwan.

I think it's clear there was some Europoid admixture in the Genghis line.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

tfw that 5000 years ago the Egyptians were carving "know the difference" memes into their tombs

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Really makes you think desu

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Wow saved

Jack Green
Jack Green

Trump is Greek
implying Trump has blonde hair

Luke White
Luke White

The amount of WE WUZ in this thread is comical

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

He does

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

implying

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

That's artificially darkened lol.

Young Trump was always blond.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Trump is a greek God?

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Nice try Turk, gtfo back to Greece.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Implying Greeks were blonde subhumans

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

he has brown hair

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

Oh okay I stand corrected.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Meh, I have reddish-brown hair in the Winter and Blond hair in the Summer.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Thanks for the anecdote chump

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Hmm, how do we get to the bottom of this?

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

t. Amerimutt larping as a blonde who got triggered by me

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

got the Libyan and Syrian back to front

Literally this picture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libu

David King
David King

look at Ivanka

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

am i of greek descend go..guys

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

AvgAmerimut

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

btw pic related is my grandfather

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

if the nordics were living in greece in ancient times, who was living in scandinavia at that time?

it's common for hair to change colour as you age.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

You're white your grandfather isn't.

This is my professional conclusion.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

This is unironically still way whiter than Brazil lmao.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

ITT:

ROMANS AND GREEKS WERE BLONDE NORDICS, LOOK AT THESE CHERRY PICKED PICS OF ROMANS AND GREEKS WITH BLONDE HAIR
BLONDISM DOESN'T EXIST IN MODERN ITALIANS AND GREEKS

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

He has blue eyes, my mother always told me he looks italian, are italians white?

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Also this is in Miami, even Miami is whiter than brazil.

You guys are fucked.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Brazil is darker than the US
You don't say.
The thing is that not matter how black Brazil is, America is still brown.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Yes I'm trolling you stop asking Sup Forums to verify your identity.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

no

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

tfw Amerimutt memes are actual Brazilians.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Looks Amerimutt to me

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

WE

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

Xenophanes Pre Socratic
But if cattle and horses and lions had hands
or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,
horses like horses and cattle like cattle
also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies
of such a sort as the form they themselves have.
Ethiopians say that their gods are snub–nosed and black
Thracians that they are pale and red-haired

Gavin James
Gavin James

Thracians that they are pale and red-haired
or blond lots of people say Blonde.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

These traits did not magically arise in Italy, they came from Germanic/Nordic migrants. Nordic features themselves originate largely from Indo-Europeans invading, who were originally located on the Asian steppe.

Also, those in pic related may have lineages dating back to Rome, but those features are more likely from more recent Germanic migrations, likely Lombard.

Rome collapsed because the Italian peninsula became mongrelized by Levantine migrants over the course of the latter Empire. German Kings basically conquered a husk filled with mongrels. This re-infusion of Germanic blood into Northern Italy is why Northern Italy is so much more advanced than Southern Italy and Sicily, which was only further invaded by Moslem raiders.

What exactly is your point here? We're talking about Race, not geography.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Ehh ok buddy

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Augustus had red/blond hair

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

This is true.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Also other people in his family, other emperors had blond or red/blond hair

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Because he was a roman not a german or a mongolin

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Levant mongrels

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Most of the early emperors are recorded as having red/blond hair and grey eyes. The early patrician aristocracy of the Republic and the Empire were very Nordic in phenotype. This aristocracy becomes progressively darker in mosaic portraits, correlated with the decline in the empire, until finally the Germans take over.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Very interesting. Their statues, their writings, every seemingly points to at least a significant amount of their populace as being white - but there is just no genetic evidence to back it up. It's like they wished that they were pale and white, but just weren't.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Look India getting Angloed as for the rest of the middle east. Your women love big HUWHTE DICK

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

were nordic
Explains why patrician Cato the censor had red hair and a giant jew nose. A house takes after it's father. Romans did not come from Germany

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

no genetic evidence
I take it with a grain of salt. You should trust what they said about themselves and what you see with your own eyes and can touch

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

lmao, you got me. Using heyna to dye your hair red totally makes you a red head. You fucking Hametic fuck go be Jewish and cursed some where else

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Jesus Christ how fucking dense are you? What is Roman? What is German? My point is the founders of Rome and the Germans shared a common origin, they were both Indo-European and Nordic in phenotype.

Med supremacists argue that the swarthy-semitic feature of modern Southern Italy and Greece were the same features you'd find in the heroes/kings/patricians of ancient Greece and Rome. This is false, these phenotypes increased in frequency LATER.

The original Romans were phenotypically similar to the Germans, because they were from common stock. Do you understand this concept? That is all that is being argued here.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Plus with Genetics you can't know what all your ancestors are. Only some of them. It cant tell you everything.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page