https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLcMM0oY7QMIdCGRTRnFAw/videos
http://archive.is/A22oh
https://youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo
Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

You know (((who)))

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

OH I KNOW... left handed people! Easy one. Next.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Sounds like a group of people loathed by losers for the success they earned through being hard working and helping each other because they understand the values of a tight knit community

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Of course it's kikes

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

hey there rabbi

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Holy shit Lauren Rose is L I T .

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

(((Fellow white people))) of course

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Oh I like this one

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Trump put the first Christian on the court in decades. It's been Jew and Catholic forever.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Great argument. Not my fault you live in a trailer park, Cletus
However I am actually white, with many jewish friends. They are all hardworking, even when they are children, and an extremely proud person with a drive to be as successful as possible. No wonder losers hate them so much

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Over/under until how long it comes out that loves big black cock

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

this bitch just went 1488 against the supreme court, and shes got the majority!

David Jones
David Jones

Nice minimalism.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

But I thought helping people of your own race or religion first is racist.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

ITT: white niggers blaming the succes of jews for their shitty lives

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Only Liberals and Nazis think it's bad. It's a leftist thing you see

David Bennett
David Bennett

You are just jealous

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

AND, if Obama's choice had somehow been confirmed, it would be 44%.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Hmm maybe she isn't just a Tradthot

Luke King
Luke King

Checked. I thought we liked racism here?

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

implying nazis dont put their people first
Retard leaf spotted.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

I bet it's those white males.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

What will happen after they control over 50% of the Supreme Court?

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Nazis are the only ones who do. That's why Nazis are hated so much. Everyone else claims we are equal.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Would put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

All this youtube girls are just after your money you retards. They are just reading a script.

Tara McCarthy said she was a vegan leftist non-breeder before she started with the alt-right shit.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Yeah but they hate when other people do it
Same thing as BLM liberals
Real conservatives know that everyone has the right to love their own community and that right wing Jews are based and beneficial to society

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

The answer is gay men.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

helping each other because they understand the values of a tight knit community
And how do you feel about a tight knit community of whites helping each other? Yeah, you call them Nazis.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

Neo-Nazism is basically BLM for white people

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

All this youtube girls are just after your money you retards.
WE DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU BRAIN DEAD SHILL. Fucks sake. I've literally read over 1000 messages like this.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

No I don't, as long as they don't act like leftist BLM niggers and act like proper upstanding conservatives

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Rose doesn't even have a Patreon.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

implying Sotomayor isn't a sephardic kike

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

And? The difference of course being that white lives do actually matter.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

T. 1000$ patreon donator thinking she will ever suck your dick.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

the nasally enriched

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Dissing on the Bahain

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Go kill yourself.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Liberals hate Israel, you guys are shilling for the liberal agenda with your divisive anti-Semitic rhetoric
Real conservatives like Trump love Jews and Israel

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

They are all hardworking, even when they are children,

They work to destroy whites. Their other abilities are irrelevant. We should also kill all leafs because you are liberals, but your imported Muslims will destroy the place without outside intervention. Unlike the US, Canada has done nothing but spawncamp with the occasional bongsupport mission (when it still had a military).

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

However I am actually white, with many jewish friends

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

/ourgirl/ confirmed

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Real conservatives like Trump love Jews and Israel
We don't give a fuck what you call us. We want you to leave us alone.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Infiltrators, saboteurs, shills attack our women through character assassination with the endgame to divide us.

Their common strategy was to ban our banking, PayPal and Patreon accounts, as well as demonetising us.

Their new perfidious strategy is to shame us for receiving money, so we cannot do it full-time and professionally. They claim it is the EXCLUSIVE motive.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Identity politics is cancer, just like you leaf.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Good Winny Cooper vibe going. Benis likey.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Not just the Supreme Court. They literally control everything else of importance too.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Identity politics is cancer
How about you fuck off white nations, if you don't like it?

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Hey there, Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

I would totally have sexual intercourse with this person from the opposite sex of mine, if you know what I mean.

James Powell
James Powell

Real conservatives know that everyone has the right to love their own community
Emphatically denied by every elected Western official that doesn't explicitly belong to a "far right" party, in the case of that community being a European ethnic community. The hatred for Jews stems from their simultaneous fanatical devotion to both their own ethnocentrism and to the goal of making it impossible for whites to engage in the same behavior.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

so then there's nothing wrong with working hard to remove them from power, right? I mean, they obviously don't act in my interests, so I might as well.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

if you dont get this you're dumb

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Not my fault you live in a trailer park
But Canada is one big trailer park , why are you projecting ?

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Thought terminating cliches

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

How did you draw that conclusion I hate the Western world from me criticizing identity politics? Looks like you should get some sleep, your not thinking straight.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

did you know that predators work hard as fuck to eat you. But since they're working so hard you should just let them

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

tense agreement, pluralization and structure issues

What's up with your English, "white Canadian?"

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

I dont get it
inb4 youre dumb
I already know that

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Identity politics keep white nations white. You live in a white nation. So fuck off, nigger.

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

ITT

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

OMG SHE'S USING THE SAME RED PILLING TECHNIQUE I IMPLEMENT ON MY FAVORITE MALAYSIAN BASKET WEAVING FORUM!!!!!

WHERE'S HER PATREON LINK?????

MAGA!!!!

SHADILAY!!!!

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

isn't she on the SCOTUS?

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Jews can fuck off as well. Go to Israel to complain about whitey

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Its easy to spot a kike because they blatantly lie about what the left/right dichotomy actually means.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

x's were too close to crosses because ayo fug jeeus nyugguh so kikes signed things with a kikel opposed to x's

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

33%
Actually 44%. Sotomayor is totally a crypto-kike converso whose ancestors left spain for the new world. You couldn't look jewier than this if you tried.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

DELET

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Asians are also smart and successful, but nobody accuses them of controlling all academic institutions and using them to subvert and deconstruct everything

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Russians.

Adrian King
Adrian King

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

perhaps we need to re-implement numerus clausus:

"Between 1918 and the 1950s a number of private universities and medical schools in the United States introduced numerus clausus policies limiting admissions of students based on their religion or race to certain percentages within the college population. Many minority groups were negatively impacted by these policies; one of the groups affected was Jewish applicants, whose admission to some New England- and New York City-area liberal arts colleges fell significantly between the late 1910s and the mid-1930s.[14] "

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Asians need to fuck off too

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

mother also looks incredibly jewy

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Came here to post this. She is very obviously a Jew, just one of the more stupid ones. It's an amazing feat of ethnic nepotism that got her on the court, there are county prosecutors with a better background in conlaw than her.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

Which is more than any of these other ecelebs dare to do. She might end up dead over it and that's pretty ballsy.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

be asian
small peepee
biggest brain
nonexistent in courts, supreme court, and political circles

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

You're not wrong. I'm just saying that the "you only invent conspiracy theories about jews because they're so gosh darn successful!" narrative holds no water.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

Best Lauren
pls be my tradthot gf

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Not yet at least

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

She's one of the only "based thots" that doesn't have a shekel funnel. Probably only using that to obtain more orbiters, though, for some evil purpose.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

This forum is racist as fuck. Go to the_donald if you want somewhere to talk to REAL conservatives and not just leftist shills false flagging

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Yep this.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

ah, interesting, didnt know that

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Nice proxy, how is the weather in Tel Aviv? Or are you guys moving to Jerusalem soon?

Robert King
Robert King

Except we don't want anything from you we just want you to leave.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Nobody cares kike.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

She's still an attention whore. And it's a fairly common tactic to start off "for free" so to speak and then put up a patreon later on to "cash in" on your alleged good will from earlier.

It's also very obvious that this is a LR shill thread, because there's no other reason to show the tweet as a screenshot rather than just asking the question in the comment field with a picture of SCOTUS attached. Unless your only goal is to shill a youtube thot, of course.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Wait, she's that redpilled?
Niggas you keep your hands of this qt I'm claiming her

Hunter King
Hunter King

YES LETS ALL GO TO REDDIT! BASED TRUMP! BASED ISRAEL!!!!

WE DRINK AIDS RIDDLED POZZED KIKE SPERM, AND WE LOVE IT!!!!

MAGA!!!!! SHADILAY!!!!! PRAISE KEK!!!!

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Based woman. Why does everyone diss her? That kind of stuff was unthinkable even a couple of years ago.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

ITT subhumans complaining about the evil whitey finally starting to get pissed. I don't really even hate anyone, but at this point I would 100 % support gassing every single non-Finn and every single traitor daring to raise their voice against it.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

>>152289855
Fuck wrong one

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

Damn white people

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Precisely

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Why does everyone diss her?
I wonder why.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

This Jew is a hardened conservative. But you’re right these naziniggers are helping push a liberal narrative, it’s hilarious.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

The only thing Nazis are helping pushing is your gigantic nose into an oven.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

My OC! I am flattered.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

But that doesn't make sense -- why tweet stuff like that? That's opposition out of control

John Phillips
John Phillips

rotating the shekel 45 degrees

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

I died of laughter when I first found out their money symbol is LITERALLY merchant_hands.jpg. You can't make this shit up..

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Come and get me you fucking mongol. Kek

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

die

Ryder James
Ryder James

I meant those who diss her are Jewish.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Got it, checked

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

believing this is a real account

Keep shilling, Russia.

David Gomez
David Gomez

That's because they have something called honor, except the ch*nese

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

40% of the population, 75% of the government

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

All women are attention whores, they have just had the utility of being one (finding a mate to have a family) taken away by our Jewed society. Women have very little real agency, everything political/cultural is a male problem that only men can fix. Thots should be patrolled, but until we clean up society at large there is no fixing most women. They are hyper-social creatures and do what society pushes them to do, no matter how much they try to signal their uniqueness.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

kek

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Germany 1933-45?

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Title is supposed to be “misdirection”

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

and helping each other because they understand the values of a tight knit community
Sounds like discrimination tbhfam.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

12 cents have been deposited into your cuck chastity belt, sven

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

We need to make a shitton of these and do a heatmap

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

hEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Nepotism, racial protectionism and elitism. You should try it too.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Just keep in mind that the only thing women listen to is social shaming and ostracism. At some point, we're going to need to start thot patrol,. and the longer we hold off, the more women will weasel in and subvert political energy away from real goals and toward white knighting and paypiggotry

pic-related is about hobbies, but it applies here too. Particularly the part about women coming in.

IMO, women should be disregarded. They are not needed for any political movement. They can be cheerleaders on the sidelines, but not taking de facto leadership roles, include facefagging or attention whoring. People think we need women to attract more women to the cause, but that's bullshit. Women naturally follow power and status. The fact that women are TRYING to join/co-opt/whatever is a good sign because it indicates the zeitgeist is shifting in our favor, but that doesn't mean we should actually give them the reins whatsoever.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

To be fair, the demographics of the supreme court are a little weird. I'm pretty sure there aren't any protestants on the SC, it's just catholics and jews.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Why can't the left meme?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

i would let her shit in my mouth

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Seen comic before, it is accurate. People are too focused on these women though, it doesn't accomplish anything other than stoking the egos of everyone involved. You are right that the best thing to do with 'political' women is ignore them, or wife them if it is an IRL situation and they are not too crazy. Too many thirsty betas and MiGtow fags go nuts over this stuff at both ends, it is an enormous waste of energy. I'm also convinced that a significant minority of the people screeching about people like Southern are other women who are acting out female gossip/jealousy behavior over the internet instead of IRL. It only makes the whole thing worse. Mods should just word replace on their names, desu, this high school shit has no place here.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Hard working
fractional reserve banking
toppest kek. quite literal ticks on the underbelly of commerce my dude

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Finally, an e-thot I can get behind.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Masturbate all you want but just stop giving your money to these whores.
If your "women" are really this BASED then they will be the ones to listen to THOTs like T. McCarthy and L. Southern and fund them.

You don't have to fund a woman to tell you what to do jesus fuck

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

why are people democratically supporting my political views
reeeeee

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Official thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Trump's appointee is the first prot in a while. What happened is the Catholics entered into an unholy alliance with the kikes to break into the WASP power structures on the East Coast, not realizing what the Jews intended. They effectively ran every White Protestant out of the channels that feed into institutions like the USSC, all of the lower fed courts are Jew heavy too. The only reason there are any Catholics at all is because Jews get uncomfortable without frontgoys to make their power less obvious. They put cryptos like Sotomayor in where possible, or other non-Whites who are too stupid to see what is happening.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

She's reading a script smarter men have written for her.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

buttblasted roastie
Women can't support a political movement you retard.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Replace your current e celebs with her now

Jason Green
Jason Green

I lean more toward the anti-thot side of the debate, for reasons previously mentioned. I don't particular give a shit about Lauren "paypiggies while I bang niggies" Southern or any of the other "trad thots" in a vacuum, because they could just be ignored if they did their own thing.

...but that's not what happens. They and their white knights are CONSTANTLY shilling their bullshit on places like Sup Forums. It's fucking annoying. And we've been dealing with this e-celeb shilling for far too long. And then when stuff about them comes to life, all these SAME PEOPLE who have been shilling these thots for months suddenly start going "waah why do people keep making these character assassination threads??"

I don't like negative e-celeb threads clogging up Sup Forums any more than I like positive e-celeb threads clogging up Sup Forums. But on the other hand, these thots REAP WHAT THEY SOW and they brought this shit upon themselves by farming Sup Forums for easy (You)s and patreon paypiggies.

John Roberts
John Roberts

Saved.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

dumb phoneposter

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

if you know what I mean

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

lol perfect, ty

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Maybe they should be 2% of the Supreme Court. Can an ash tray serve as a judge?

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

So? They do not create, only infiltrate and steal. Yea they’re tight knit, making them racist. Like it turned around on ya? You slave of Jews!

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

The thing is I really don't like trad/thots/ but fugg Lauren Rose for some reason gets to me, I shouldn't like her stuff but I do and it somewhat annoys me.
she strikes me as a genuine /pol/lack
MFW I just realised she looks like a mix of my old college crushes

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

holy shit, this is the moter of all redpills for normies. thanks for sharing user

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

I'm convinced that a lot of the for/against threads are made by the same people. Lots of "1 post by this ID" going on, usually no real content (not that there is anything to draw from). It's bait, one way or the other.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Perhaps. And on the other end of the spectrum (and perhaps, "on the spectrum"), you have the finnfag who shows up to every LS thread 24/7to shill for his coalburning waifu. Guy literally does not sleep or have a job or something because without fail, he always shows up.

I'm not sure if he gets paid or just that much of an autistic NEET

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

if I pretend real hard, women won’t be the majority of voters.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

white man is oppressing us
the solution is to convince the white man to take the responsibility of not oppressing us

the jew is oppressing us
the solution is to convince ourselves to take responsibility to make the jew stop oppressing us

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

He is the Finnish mirror of that sperg who thinks everyone is a secret Jew except him and the based blacks who will take down ZOG. There are some really broken people on here.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

THE PROPHECY IS STILL ON.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

I honestly don't care what these bitches do but if they want to play they better learn how to deal with criticism. these cunt go full SJW the second anyone calls them out and beta cucks run to white knight them. if they just took criticism I wouldn't mind but they can't.

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

You fucks are as bad as niggers blaming whiteys. I’m really glad I frequent this site. It’s pretty much made me more left leaning than I would be.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Important post. Those fuckers.
Pic unrelated.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Question here. Is holding roasties to the fire going to cause them to become more bold to prove their true colors and we will essentially get perceived angels to sing our song of kikes and nazis?

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Whens the last fucking time you heard of the fucking KKK burning down a city because a jury verdict didn't go there way? You can bet all the money in the world if Kate Steinly was a nigger from a nigger family there's be riots in the streets right now

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

you're not fooling anyone, kike
try your shitty horseshoe theory over at reddit, maybe it works there

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

j

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Re:pic, I have noticed that now that you mention it. I don't consume this shit though.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Who's he nominating for head of the federal reserve? That's been run by Jews my whole life and I'm almost 30

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

AWOO

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

People can change, and I won't judge them for it. Regardless, why go on a witch hunt against anyone for spreading what you believe? Stop caring about the fucking messenger instead of the message, your falling for Jewish tricks.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

hard working and helping each other because they understand the values of a tight knit community

You mean like helping your own in-group? Nepotism? Ethnocentrism? Racism?

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

This is racist

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Papists :^)

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

͡Δx

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

All girls ever in online politics are just shills and money whores, with no real opinions of their own or genuinely good intent

For fuck's sake. I mean, come on. You sound like Feminista saying that men are just one dimensional sex craving creatures.

Stop this divide and conquer shit. If you're an identitarian, you're welcome regardless of whether you have a pussy or a dick

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

man it would be sooooooo fucking easy to exterminate 2% of the population... just saying...

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Checked. That's the only reason they haven't taken over yet, physically I mean.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

6 million
Hitler failed, so it can't be that easy

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

I see a merchant.

Should I be worried?

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

This.

You are overdoing the edgyness and are going to shoot yourselves in the foot

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Yes
Hard as shit to reproduce though
Δx

It’s the fucking triforce all over again

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

hitler didnt even attempt it though.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

The three jews are also all liberals.

Kagan, Breyer, and that ancient crone Ginsburg. The liberal section of the court are three jews and a "wise latina". Kennedy who sides with them a good bit is a white man.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

This continues to be my favorite

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

Would cum inside, force the pregnancy to term, cook baby and feed it to her then rape to death.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

She indirectly named the Jew. Big whoop. When she starts calling for the kikes to be gassed I will believe she is genuine. Until then she is just a rent seeking roastie

Carson Long
Carson Long

Wyte Pipo

William Gray
William Gray

wh*tes

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

ahh you must be jewish

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Have an ethno-state
Don't racemix
Deem every other race as subhuman/animalistic and don't feel bad about using them
Are successful
They have the exact same mindset and endgame as the average Sup Forums user except they actually accomplish things instead of LARPing as nazis online. Do you hate them out of envy?

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

This. There's nothing wrong with patreon.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

This is great work! The most minimal version I have seen, yet you know what it is instantly because the merchant essence remains intact. If
all modern art was this good I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Oy vey

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Fuck these anti semites

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

This
Agreed

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Don't racemix
Oops

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Hey JIDF

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

John Robinson
John Robinson

Lol they’re like 9 judges. If there was much more she’d have a point

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Absolutely don’t forget to donate

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

I'm going to have fun with this.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Something this Lauren does well is she seems well thought out and not emotional about it. It gave the same vibe as Sargon, like some work went into it. If the alt right adopted the same calm tone they'd do much better in arguments. That's why Jews are attacking her.

Some girls are actually good thinkers, it's just more rare than in men.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Ive been here way to long I instantly knew that was a kike nose.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Rose seems genuine

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Thank god you people are willfully giving your country up and are openly committing suicide as a country. Leafs are the biggest faggots in the world and deserve their purge.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Wait till the media warn everyone about this hate symbol created by the infamous hacker, and make themselves look like lunatics again kek

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Tick tack kike

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Fuck off with your shaming. Would you rather your content be poorly produced and dependent on ads and therefore gatekeeper google and (((them))), or something where they can travel to happenings and treat it as a full time job?

I'm not donating to camwhores, but I'd donate to southern for instance. you want us dependent on advertisers and google you piece of shit.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

He used to be catholic

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

rhymes with zoo

David Powell
David Powell

Which three on SCOTUS is gay?

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

REEEEEEEEE stop being mean women!!!
Lol Lauren Southern

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Zyclon a and b is oldfag.
You get zyclon VI-XLI

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

D-don't listen to this TRADTHOT!!!!

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

b a s e d tradthot :100:

Matthew King
Matthew King

its not just "jewS"

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

What's your argument for being dependent on ads? Respond to my argument or fuck off, virgin.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

dependent on advertisers and google
so, literally lauren?
exactly what do you think she'd do without youtube? start a blog?

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

You mean usurpers.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

I don't get it. Why aren't more non jews in there? If they aim for a higher career or for a better life, more money, why wont you do it too? I think you guys are just paranoid.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Not in the US. White Identity is shunned politically, all others are celebrated but whites are not allowed to band together without being called Nazis or racists.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

A

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

her

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

You can not serve two masters.
There should be no dual citizenship people working for the US government!
Who's interest do you think they will serve, the interests of the American peoples or the interest of their tribe?
Just like there shouldn't be any president that has sworn an oath to such groups as the skull and bones etc.
Or any other government that isn't Israeli.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

FR*CKING

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

|
|>
|
|

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Remind me to get "Death to the Untersmensch" on my tombstone

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This, why doesn't she just name them?

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Sounds like a international cartel. Kinda like the Cosa nostra.

Logan Price
Logan Price

https://youtu.be/7iD1CVGjMgE?t=234
she's our girl

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Wew, she's naming the Jew now? /ourgal/

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

lol you should be more upset over the number of Catholics

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Or you know they could do it for free

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLcMM0oY7QMIdCGRTRnFAw/videos

This should be our guy. Take a listen to some of his works.

Juan King
Juan King

I was thinking the same thing. Then again, maybe he's from Quebec.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

What’s her opinion on the Lauren and Tara thing

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Unraked for decent bait and bant. That said, you're still a faggot.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Protestantism is Liberalism applied to Christianity. If the court was all Protestants it'd be just as liberal, balancing the Episcapalians and shit with Evangelicals

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

I'm talking about replacing the news and not being dependent on gatekeepers. Fox News for instance, they can never cover certain stories and you're bombarded with ads.

It's important for more complex news that takes research and analysis, such as analyzing legislation. Not the usual giving their opinion on feminism or whatever.

Speaking of blogs, pat Buchanan runs one by donations. It's quite good.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

How long until people start calling /ourlauren/ a jew shill coalburner? I'm guessing 2 weeks.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Im sorry but first Christianity is the biggest cuck religion there is. Second, Catholicism is the worst denomination of Christianity

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Best meme yet

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

W
O
K
E
K

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

You know, actual full time professionals do a better job than hobbyists who work another job all day.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

How long until evidence pops up that she is indeed a coalburner

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

hmmm

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

I second that notion. Pagan mushroom induced allusions of granuer ftw!

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Not really because their main goal would be money rather than what they believe in. But by all means donate to their patreons

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

They actually race mix the most

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

Is that why I manage to profit off forex simply by checking my phone while I'm at work?

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Nah I will just continue to worship a dead kike

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

You're an idiot for thinking that. You want them to live off welfare or their parents?

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

"Evidence" like she has a black friend or took a photo with a black guy one time. You know full well they don't care if she actually is a coal burner, there wasn't any solid evidence for Southern until recently and it was still spammed every thread about her.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Speaking of blogs, pat Buchanan runs one by donations. It's quite good.
a distinguished person, with relevant and practical experience, a solid body of work, polite, humble, etc
basically the complete opposite of every e-celeb regardless of who it is, even as they rip off his work

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

You know they could get an actual job right? I’m sure you will match my donation of $100

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Yeah why have engineers who work on projects all day? They could just do it from their phone, right?

News is about going out and finding stories.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Please user. Lauren Southern is a self admitted coalburner.
Hopefully Lauren Rose isn’t but don’t put her on a pedestal

Hudson King
Hudson King

She's not wrong.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

there wasn't any solid evidence for Southern until recently
Learn to read user.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

I used him as an example of why donation models are a good thing. You have to get out of the system because NO advertiser wants to be associated with antisemitism for instance.

It's worked for TRS and even NPR (to a certain extent at least, they still have big oil donations)

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

What? She is a real person, there are videos.

https://youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo

She doesn't have a patreon and is ethnonationalist, and is looking for a husband. She's no Southern-type THOT.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Evidence? I've seen her on group chats and she's similarly eloquent.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Catholics are just Jews with prettier temples.

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Sounds like you at least agree communities should be tight and closed to all intruders like Mexicans syirans blacks etc, at least we agree on that.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Because people don't want to spend all their free time doing this. Maybe they have a family to be with or hobbies? Producing good content is hard work and takes time.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Lauren Rose, True Lauren.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

A F U C K I N G L E A F

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

yes
very good

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Clock is ticking now that the muslims are united against your kind. Trump gave you enough rope to hangs yourselves.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Saved.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

NOT okay.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

We're beyond telling blacks to "take personal responsibility". They're sub-humans with differently wired, low-IQ brains that cannot help their hard-coded biological impulses towards sex and violence.

Jews have intelligence and agency. They consciously choose to undermine their host nation. That makes them immoral. They are far worse than blacks.

They have to be removed from Western Countries. There's no other solution for them.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

This isn't naming the Jew. It's damn close, but naming the Jew is ACTUALLY naming the Jew: ie using the word "Jew", "Jewish", etc.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

The hatred for Jews stems from their simultaneous fanatical devotion to both their own ethnocentrism and to the goal of making it impossible for whites to engage in the same behavior.
You could equally say this about Europeans. Some are shitlibs, and some are not.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

He is also a Jew

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

It's a free country nigger anyone can have a twitter and youtube channel and say whatever they want. And you're literally crying that hot women are saying the things we also say. Get fucked.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

obvious roastie is obvious
it's a free country!
Yep, definitely a mental midget I'm talking to.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

God damn I love Lauren Rose. The only one of these E-Thots who will escape God's wrath, inshallah my brethren.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

This real?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page