Lives his whole miserable life worrying about white ethnostates, """""his...

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Lives his whole miserable life worrying about white ethnostates, """""his people""""" and """""white children"""""
Will be dead in 60 years, the last 20 of which will involve witnessing the rapid degrading process of declining health
Has, at best, 40 years in which to enjoy the world and at all the pleasures it has to offer, as an independent and physically able individual
Doesn't do it
Ladies and gentlemen, the pinnacle of mental illness

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Spends his life drowning himself in hedonistic pursuits
Leaves his children a country that is ravaged by shitskins and rapidly degrading into a third world nation
???

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

One of my (extremely badass) Hugenot ancestors literally has a book written about him, just like Captain Harlock's ancestor
Suck it haters

John Morris
John Morris

Caring about things that happen after you're dead

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

I live to say "I told you so". It's more enjoyable than anything.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

This is why the Rotschilds might actually end up having their one world government, because of ignorant, careless faggots like yourself. Show us your real flag you JIDF shill.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Oh so you're gay?

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

LOL why don't the goyim just indulge in every pleasure possible 24/7? It's like they care about their families and country or something

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

exactly

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Will be dead in 60 years, the last 20 of which will involve witnessing the rapid degrading process of declining health
He doesn't know what SENS is

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

This has to be bait or a nigger

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

This is why I don't care about climate change.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

hey Esra can you scratch my back herpes? it's driving me mashugana
KIKE

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

being a materialist with no concept of what is outside of this life.
oh wow another shit bait thread. They're running out of ideas boys

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

lol who cares if my country degrades into an Islamic Caliphate with roving rape gangs? I'll be dead anyway! lol
About the level of sociopathy and self-centeredness I've come to expect from the left really. Literally don't care about anyone but themselves

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Not caring about things that happen after you're dead
Being a selfish shithead
boomer and/or nigger detected

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Nothing. Hope you don't think of joining a flying spaghetti monster in the clouds after you're dead. Imagine the tragedy of living with that assumption

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

why would the left care? they already have an ethnostate

John Harris
John Harris

There is literally no reason to. Get money, if your country goes to shit then move somewhere that isn't shit shit

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

boomer and/or nigger detected
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

truly fights for his people and country
get to stay White and call huge numbers of people to stay White
will still be pure while you are mongrel golem slaves to the kikes

Keep crying.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

I couldn't care less what you think of me or what things you call me. I just enjoy living a happy life and laughing at christcucks and their delusions, from time to time

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back
“I’ve been found out.”
KIKE

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

your genetic background is determined at fertilization and there is literally nothing you can do to change that

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Get money, if your country goes to shit then move somewhere that isn't shit
You can't if the government seizes your money to pay for muslims, or there's nowhere to run to because the entire world has been taken over by muslims, chinks, niggers and poo in loos

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

it's ok if the planet goes to shit because lel I'll be dead
fuck humanity dude, people are shit
nigger

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

see

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

In this post we see the christcuck.
Caught in the delusion of his own irrational views, he goes into panic mode. While in panic mode, the christuck's defenses are reduced to typing "MUH JEWS" or "MUH LIBERALS" as frantically as he can.
A sad state of affairs, although one can't help but feel some delight while watching him squirm in is how hopelessness.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

there is nowhere to run to
all the rich people will suddenly stop living great lives
If a capitalist state fell, others would rise and people with money would flock there. The rich will always have a safe haven.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Reproduction, the only goal in life, something a virgin like you will never know, will have us live forever while at best you knock up some landbeast to pop up some mongrel slaves to the kikes.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

objectively the only logical view

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is.
"I've been found out"
show your true flag and your hooked nose you HEEB

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

If our fucking ancestors didn't give a shit about the future. Then they'd have been nihilistic fuckbags like you with no moral compass nor a need to raise another generation. You'd have a shit life you fucking nigger.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

your children are you

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

luck of the draw. Feels good to have been lucky

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Probably true
view that result in fucking over your descendants and future generations
logical
kek

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

caring about anything that happens after you're dead
logical

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Kike exposed

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

he can't reproduce ever since the rabbi botched his circumcision

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

not caring for the future of your children and people close to you
logical

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Show us your real flag, Mr. Aggro Atheist guy. I'm sure it won't be an israeli flag.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

you'll be dead, you'll cease to exist, nothing will matter for you anymore. How much simpler a concept do you need?

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

going againt your one biological purpose because some jew on Sup Forums told you to
logical

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Your descendents and other people you care about will not be. Even if we ignore racial or national identity, family bonds still apply.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

purpose
tI'd love to see what your """white""" """descendants""" will have to say about what a great world you left them when the solar system goes boom

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

it's true.
We, with our green-hair, thick rimmed glasses, nose-rings, ear-gauges, pronouns and gender identities are the future and not mentally ill.
Obviously.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

I don't understand the concept of object permanence because I haven't mentally aged past 3 months

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

when the solar system goes boom
Ok you are just shitposting.
Have a nice day

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

You think if you are rich you get out of the game? Ethnic domination and competition is occurring at every level of wealth. If you get away from low level wage competition and nest space competition, you only end up competition against Jews, Asians, and Indians who are actively trying to dominate higher society and force you away from your wealth, by any means necessary. Ethnic warfare will never leave you alone, and if you ignore it, it not only will lead your children and family to ruin, it will lead you to ruin. There is nowhere to hide. The only way out is to be a traitor and throw away your life, or join the side of your brothers and help us to victory.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF YOU, YOU FUCKING NAZI

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

caring about what people wear, what color they dye their hair, who they choose to fuck or how they prefer being called because muh future

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

can't argue back
accuses of shitposting
runs in fear
I'm loving the christcuckery ITT

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

the sun will run out of fuel with in the next 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 generations
we won't find a new star by then
nice try kike

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

human beings with this mindset exist somewhere

One of the few exceptions I would make to my anti-eugenics stance

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

which is also how you detect autists iirc.
They can't understand others having different information than themselves, because they are incapable of it.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

fuck off fag kike
go suck an oven roasted dick

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

christcuckery
I'm as far from a religious person as you can be.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

totally not creating a highly hypothetical cycle of pointless stop and go between planets, which will ultimately end with the universe collapsing anyway

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Non serve l'eugenica per gente di questo tipo. Sono i classici pirla nichilisti senza visione del futuro (perchè non ne hanno uno)

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

an achievement in child development sure proves that his existence will totally be more meaningful than the stack of bones he'll leave behind

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

there is no future for you after you die, sorry to break it to you

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

shitposting accusation was still expecting it was voluntary on your part.
leftards are just extremely hard to spoof due to the complete ineptia they believe in.
- we're quadgender demiqueer tentaclekins
- dongs in poophole is just ok
- muslims so tolerant
litterally retarded, and whine able-ism when signified, demonstrating the point.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

were all going to die let's just do what we want
*creates thousands of white ethnostates across the stars*
NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU STUPID GOYIM YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING AIDS AND FUNDING ISREAL
stop being such a jew

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

your children are you
This is the best damage control the brainwashed virgin can come up with.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

as I said, there is a future for your descendants and people you care about, even if you have no cultural/racial/national/religious identity and are little more than a robot

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

I may be a mental midget but at least I'm a nihilist

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

implying I'm pro faggotry or allahu ackbars
faggotry won't affect me for the rest of my life, even if the whole world turned homo it'd take more that the number of years I'll be alive. I'm ok with fighting muslims because I don't want to get nuked

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Argue about the sun blowing up?
being this retarded

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Genetically, your children are 50% you. 2 children are about 75%, 3 about 87.5%, 4 about 93.75%, 5 about 96.875%, and 6 about 98.4375%.

Simply because you don't experience something doesn't mean it doesn't real.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

said white ethnostates eventually become star dust anyway
nice meme

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

sure, but they're not me

James Parker
James Parker

NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU STUPID GOYIM YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING AIDS AND FUNDING ISRAEL
aids filled Israel turns to star dust
nice meme jew

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

sure, next time you're with your """"6 white children"""" be sure to try and find out out their own thoughts and emotions by just trying really hard!

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Sure, but people still care about children/relatives/friends and their livelihoods, even if it goes beyond your lifespan.
Only lonely autists that read Nietzsche (without understanding it) and think they are now enlightened don't

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

implying I don't understand Nitxa
implying I agree with his pathetic refutation of lack of purpose to life
implying you need to have a purpose to live a happy life

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

no object permanence
unable to read peoples faces
no empathy
cant plan past the month
how retarded are you?

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

implying you need to have a purpose to live a happy life
says the guy whose purpose is to have fun all throughout his life
You still have a purpose, just like anyone else, even if you don't admit it or see it. It's proven by the fact that you are here arguing in defense of your position.
The only difference is that your purpose is self serving and egoistic.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Hello Schlomo Mordecai Goldberg, how are you doing?

FBPB

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Of course, christcucks and their special powers or reading the minds of others because they share genetic information with them! I should have figured

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

let me move goal posts for the tenth time
Just kill yourself faggot.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Evolution made me in such a way that my body is biologically and chemically primed for reproduction but then again it also made me capable of thinking about the futility of doing so

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

looks at face
child is frowning
looks at floor
icecream is on floor
analysis child is sad because it dropped it's ice cream
whoah so magical. why can't you do that kike? are you a retard or something?

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Good argument, start addressing my points anytime

Josiah James
Josiah James

Nothing to do with the point you were making. you are just changing argument. You are not the enlightened superior being that you believe you are, you have drives, purposes and fears just like anyone else. You simply have different objectives.
You will die like anyone else true, the difference is that you won't have anyone mourning you or holding your hand while you do so

David Ward
David Ward

You don't say faggot.

This is my original post that you manage to move goal posts into "You can't read minds you shitlord", oh my God.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

the arrogance of that assumption is astounding. Of course, only people who have children have someone show up at their funerals.
Even if that were the case, it literally wouldn't matter. One more shot of morphine please

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

you argued that i can't see someones thoughts and emotions just by looking at them. I showed a scenario in which i could. it's not magic. you're just shit at reading people you autistic heeb

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

basic human capabilities are the same as being able to read thoughts because muh genetics
No more need for police interrogations, get user in the room!

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

the arrogance of that assumption is astounding
It's not an assumption it's a reality. As I saidf your purpose is to have fun all throughout your life (judging from what you said at least). You are exactly the same as everyone elese, in the fact that to reach that objective you will have to face off your fears and strive towards your goals, just like everyone else.
You are not enlightened or superior, just have different motives and goals
Even if that were the case, it literally wouldn't matter. One more shot of morphine please
If that makes you happy, good for you. Why are you arguing against what makes other people happy though? It's just a personal opinion of waht you want to do with your life

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

One more shot of morphine please
poor little kike

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

A man child that ends studies and still needs to "find myself"
Travels the world in hedonist pursuit, doens´t learn anything
Gets a job, gets a wife, eventually a son, remains a self-intitled fuck
mid-age life crisis, still think he hasn´t found himself and that has to travel the world to do so
latter becomes old man and still hasn´t learned anything, but now he is to old to move around
dies the last 20 miserable years of his life in self pity well into is 80´s, that is, if hasn´t killed himself
nobody shows up into is funeral

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

It's been fun triggering Christcuckies. But there's more to life. Just about to play some footie with the boys and then maybe we'll get us some skanks. Enjoy your life, cuckies, you only have the one!

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

can't argue against a simple point that invalidates whole thred
lol have fun guys!
bye bye

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Coward ass OP keeps avoiding my posts.

Laughing at your life brainlet.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Fucking leave right now you hedonistic piece of shit
Enjoy a life with no purpose

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

I hope your skanks give you aids

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

(You) for that bait.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Yeah u shamed me on Sup Forums.org. That pic too, I feel extra ashamed now. And stupid. It's December 2017 and u shamed me on 4POL_internetboard. Why didn't I just eat McDonalds last night when I felt like it? Why do I care about my child and their future? I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT NOW. THANKS A LOT M8. 'Merry Christmas' to you too pal (NOT!)

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Faggot with no children detected.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

fucks men so doesn't have to worry about the community he leaves to his children.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

K

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

There is no greater pleasure then unmaking the works of a kike.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

be retard OP
live hedonistic life
world becomes more miserable
butterfly effect everywhere becomes miserable even beyond space and time
karma reincarnates you as a being simular to a weak stormweenie who sees the decline of his race and subsequently all of civilization(basically the people you're attacking)
read a thread similar to this

It's your rebirth cycles I guess so whatever

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

i like how its like every shill is the same person cuz you all talk the exact same. you niggers are too obvious to us

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Spot the degenerate.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Unless you're <16 unironically kys

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

you're human trash, the baby boomer "who cares about future generations lol" mindset is what got us into this shitshow in the first place.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

HAHAHAHA dead in 60 years. Try 10 mate

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

I remember what it was like to be a nihilistic edgefag

Jose James
Jose James

op is retarded.

lives life worrying about what OTHER people are worrying about
lives life posting on a viet cong basket weaving forum
lives life making up in head how complete strangers live, what they think. how they spend time
will be dead in 5 yrs, but try to make some pointless point on pol, as if its possible to sway opinions or change peoples minds
.002 shekels have been deposited to faggot ops bank account
slides thread gets saged.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

he unironically thinks hedonism is a good way to live your life

Filthy dumb degenerate scum.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Important thing to notice: this is not a human, this is an animal. It can speak and reason to an extent, but it has no capacity to think outside the bounds of its own skin, experience and existence. It does not have the same value as an actual human being.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Good for boomers. They're literally lmaoing at your life rn

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

The purpose of life is hedonism
Fuck off, mr shekelstein, no one here is falling for your tricks.

David Peterson
David Peterson

I don't blame em.
Some people are just too weak to face reality so they'd drown any noise with distractions

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Spineless, kike-controlled fedora atheist with no care for humanity/good or desire to have children spotted.
You're filth. Die.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

not when we cut their social security and those cunts starve. trust me, they'll get what they deserve soon enough. the social security ponzi scheme will either get cut or collapse and either way they will starve and I will have no pity.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Is retirement the biggest Jewish scam ever invented?
It just seems such a degenerate goal and pointless too because you'll not even have your health. It's your own money as well. You could have used that 401K money to make the healthier years even better, provided more for your family and so on. But nope, you had this "muh retirement" idea stuck in your head like a retard. Lazy idiots. These are the kind of people that hate work too, and view it as a chore. They are like the people who feign a disability but worse in a way, because instead of screwing the taxpayers, they are screwing themselves and their families and being a good goy in the process. Just stupidity.

IT isn't even a good deal in the US. You still need to pay taxes on 401ks as you withdrawal from them. LOL. Also if you are in a bind and take it out early, the IRS will investigate you and charge you an additional 10% and might even tackle even more on if you didn't notify them in time. Sure, you could pay taxes upfront with a Roth IRA but if you die without any heirs, you got suckered into paying even more taxes for your crackpot dream of sitting on your ass as an ailing, dying old man who might have the misfortune of seeing his kids pass before he does. Who would want this hell?

Invest for the sake of making more money and do it wisely. Don't blindly just put money in what you call your "retirement account" and never take it out unless you are gaming your employer's generous contribution to take out in the short-term, not when you are 65 with COPD and glaucoma.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

dont bother having children
take drugs, sleep around, 'explore your sexuality', travel the world and 'find yourself'
religion, culture, principles, morality and tradition? Nah, nihilism is the answer my friend
It can't do any harm, right? You're just going to die anyway
Yes, hedonism will make you truly happy goyim

Asher Price
Asher Price

i don't understand 401k, taxes, or saving the post

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

If they can reanimate a sheep, you can't possibly think your dead bones won't be able to reanimate by one of your ancestors paying $15000 60-70 years after you die but with you aged 21?

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Not a single inaccuracy regarding the mechanics of any of those things, 401ks contributions are pre-taxed, which means you only pay taxes on them as you are withdrawing. The 10% early withdrawal penalty is likewise accurate.
If you would have said [the point of], you might have had an argument.

It seems to me that you are upset that I might be right, and do not want to even consider the possibility. In other words, sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalala, im not listening!".

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

Not everybody wants to die childless. I don't want my country to become shit for my kids, not for me. Do you think I'm one of those boomer pieces of shit or something ?

William Peterson
William Peterson

401ks are bad because you're taxed when you draw them
good thing you're not the only one contributing to your 401k. Would really suck to match with your employer and only have to pay tax on something you contributed in part to.

65 with COPD and glaucoma
yeah, you're pretty fucking dumb dude. go ahead and just invest without saving anything, as long as you do it wisely nothing can go wrong right xD?

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Good thing people like him will go extinct.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

In Germany the number of homeless locals has risen by almost the same number of refugees that moved in since 2015.
And now a leftist politician says, he can't do anything when a German asks him why he doesn't get a council flat after waiting for 2 years and a refugee gets it immediately.
He has the duty to build flats for refugees, but he doesn't have the duty to build it for citizens. Soon you'll see Favelas in the middle of Germany
How could anyone enjoy this?

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Just fucking kill yourself now.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page