BYE BYE LEFTY CRIMINAL SCUM

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

So who's rooting for Frankenstein to whip out a big knife and commit sudoku on the Senate floor? Maybe we can get a few other pinko dems to follow suit.

Dear Minnesota: Had enough? VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopn2-DwJsc
https://youtu.be/C_eSapBxngM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/rushlimb.htm
William Nelson
William Nelson

Franken is leaving because he realized it can make Roy Moore look like an even bigger joke.

So yeah, he's sacrificing himself for the greater good.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

fuck franken. deserved what he got

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

recraplicans vote for pedo rapists but pretend to be mad about a guy that made a joke for a photo

at this point you guys are merely just right wing cheerleader sheeplets

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

I hope he stays. Not counting on it...

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

/r/ing the excerpt of his book where he says he gets the call to not go to work on 9/11

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

I'm a Republican and I absolutely want Franken to stay.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Some of you are nice guys. Don't go to the twin towers on monday.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

allegations
vs
pic related

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

allegations of raping minors
vs
a memey photo

fuck off degenerate scum

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

I hope his news conference says, "Fuck you all, we're all doing this, try and stop us!" The keks and backlash would be awesome to see.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

What amazes me about this whole situation is how once again Trump is proven right. Trump stuck by his guy because you have to be loyal to your own men and because of that Trump is going to get More into position. The dems show no loyalty and are going to kick out Franken and possibly a Republican could get elected.
How stupid could the dems be to fucking eat themselves and have no loyalty for their brothers? Oh right the party is run by women and fags, the lack of loyalty is to be expected.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

lol, I hope you're just quoting what you saw at the bottom of a huffpo article. That's pretty desperate.

What's the age of consent in Alabama? What age were the girls? Is Pedophilia legal in alabama?

Never mind that, have any proof that hasnt been laughed out of any reasonable conversations on the matter already?

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

recraplicans are all about identity politics.
you degenerate scum would vote for murderers and rapists and russian spies if it helped your agenda

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Yes, baseless words vs photo evidence.

You must be so frustrated that you cant gain any tracking in this matter.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

There are no Russian spies. And all the high profile politically active alleged murderers in Washington are not Republicans.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Projection may be fun and might help you feel better short-term, but you're sacrificing your overall psychological health.

James Davis
James Davis

photo evidence of what? its not illegal to pretend to grab boobs. You can see from the photo he isn't even touching her you fucking retard

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

At the point of being repetitive, well yes. They may be degenerates but they are our degenerates. Without loyalty what else do you have?

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

This is what Franken gets for being sassy with Sessions

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

you already do that even when it doesn't help your agenda

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

haha its funny cause dems do that stuff the most

haha i get it

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

I think its safe to say the only thing you are is a massive faggot.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

vote republican
nu/pol/ please fuck off.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

True Story: Franken can't answer at a press conference how many women he's groped before! He can't even remember! LOL!!!

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

I suppose that's why he chose to fight the allegations and not step dow- OH WAIT.

The photo shows him being crude and corroborates the victim's story of how fucking pathetic the pervy shitstain is.

Let me try one of your typical "arguments"
democucks will support sexually assaulting unconscious women as long as it's done by their team

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

still less than the women Trump groped

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

This is getting out of hand. He is an idiot. A lefty. But is this Salem Witch trial hysteria?

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

muh projection
muh guilty unless proven innocent [only for non-Leftwingers]
muh alleged murderer and rapist
muh russian spies
The world would be a better place without modern-day liberals.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

How many? Tell us, show your sources.

Notice also how he said they let him, and no one has made any sort of credible claim otherwise.

Why so upset, was one of those sluts your momma?

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Not sure if you're a Republican or not, but as far as I'm concerned unless you're a Democrat you want Franken to stay. He's not more dangerous to women in or out of the Senate and he's just making a giant fool of himself and the Democratic Party.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

So who's rooting for Frankenstein to whip out a big knife and commit sudoku

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

all allegations against my side are all false and fake!!!
all allegations against my opponents are all true!!

this is the mind of a sheep

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Nice digits but yes this is how it starts. Soon we will get student revolutionariness. Oh wait we already have that at evergreen. Oh well normalization will be here soon enough then all the lefties will be shot.
Hopefully our new communist masters will allow me a bourbon ration.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

This post is in every single thread about Franken. Moore isnt dropping out that ship has sailed.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

where are your sources about the al franken allegations?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Trump answers "0"
Franken answers "I can't remember"

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Can we call franken left tit?

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

newfaging this obviously

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Yes, that's a good representation of how you operate.

Though not a good representation of what the poster said, which makes your argument a strawman and invalid, as usual.

Easton King
Easton King

so Trump is also a liar and Al Franken is sincere? ok

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Minnesota already did vote repubican, Franken's people made up fake votes and "found" them in car trunks, basements, and random other locations during the recount when they came up short. Was sick because they were 98% franken too.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

nice projection

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

The irony.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Yuri.
Was.
Right.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

Photo posted ITT already genius. He's stepping down, he admitted fault, and has been politically neutered like so many of you impotent leftist faggots over the last year.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Minnesota
Vote Republican

pick one

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

I'll put my money on many more Franken victims continually popping up. ROFLAO

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

sacrificing
He is guilty as hell and is going out one way or another so it is no sacrifice. A true sociopath.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

he isn't even touching her in the photo you moron so its not illegal

try again

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Satan concern shilling

fuck off retard you're not fooling anyone
The people who created the sexual harassment hysteria ARE THE ONE WHO ARE DOING THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT

99% of the sexual harasser being exposed are liberal democrats and most are jews

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

daww, he learned a new word. It only took other posters calling him out on it 2 or 3 times ITT already for him to use it.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Ultimately it is not about who is innocent our guilty. All these allegations are about loyalty. You got to dance with the girl you brought. If Franken is your guy you should defend him to the death and not give in. Same with more. Trump understands this and the Dems do not and that is why he wins. When a leader is loyal to his men the men will respond in kind.

David Long
David Long

top kek posting from child molester, just stop touching them little boys, son.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

For future possible relevancy.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

That's exactly what I want Franken to say today, word for word. Lol

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

are going to kick out Franken and possibly a Republican could get elected.

No.
He is going to resign, to show democrats are 'responsible' people.
His pension ok, no charges or anything
Dem Gov in MN appoints new Dem Senator
Then the Dems will wail in AL, look how progressive we are
we create precedent if accused you must resign.
then attack Roy Moore
If moore wins anyway, they call for him to resign

Its all a circus side show
and fucking disgusting.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

And yet, he stepped down, admitting guilt via acquiescence.

Maybe you should call him and remind him that he's not actually touching her in the photo, maybe that will help. Maybe his people havent thought of that one yet!

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

le bizarro opposite world pretending

very boring trolling method, as if nobody knows anything about the left on here.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

commit sudoku
sudoku

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

identity politics
vote for murderers and rapists and russian spies if it helped your agenda
That's voting based on ideology, the opposite of identity politics. Identity politics is based on ethnicity, religion, skin color, "class", etc.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

For future possible relevancy...

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

because unlike recraplicans, democrats will step down even if they offended someone even if it wasn't illegal

recraplicans on the other hand will support even illegal pedo rapists because they put party above morals. recraplicans are degenerate scum, basically useful idiots for their corporate masters

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

I was hoping he'd hold out, and maybe start pointing around himself and telling who he saw fucking interns in the cloakroom.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

So the dems are going to virtue signal a senate seat away? Holy fucking shit how high on their own supply are they?

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

democraps vote for pedo rapists but pretend to be mad about a guy that made a joke in a locker room
at this point you guys are merely just left wing cheerleader sheeplets

haha this is fun

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

This. Based Frankenpedes

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

this. democrats basically canned a guy that made a joke while recraplicans keep supporting a pedo rapist. everyone will realize how much of a joke recraplicans are after this and flood to the democrats

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

It's not just the photo you fool

Al franken has been accused by like eight people of sexual misconduct

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

all fake. have any proofs of them actually getting harassed? no

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

you shills are soo fuckin delusional hahahah

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

virtue signal a senate seat away
Dem Gov in MN appoints new Dem Senator

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

It’s sad that you get paid to do this but even sadder that you’re not very good at it.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Probably best to get rid of Moore and appoint any random rep from Alabama.

Jace White
Jace White

Being this new

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

because unlike recraplicans, democrats will step down even if they offended someone even if it wasn't illegal
must be terrible to be so pathetic.

recraplicans on the other hand will support even illegal pedo rapists because they put party above morals.
Who's the illegal pedo rapist? Care to point them out?

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Vote republican! They're not full of pedos! haha silly goy

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Almost went trump, only like 40k short

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Several people have accused him of improperly kissing and groping him. It's not just the photo!

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Minnesotan here. We got too many niggers and immigrants. He'll be replaced by a democrat.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

its actually sad that you guys are so delusional that you think everyone that disagrees with you must be paid

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

hi moore

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

accused
and far more women also accused Trump. Whats your point?

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

just as planned. how did they ever convince white people that somalians were going to improve their state?

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Worse thing is Franken was gropping his way through Brock's own party. Now he needs to pay people to defend Franken.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

They're not gonna lose that senate seat

Hunter King
Hunter King

If that's your standard, you must believe all the allegations against Trump and Moore are fake too?

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

no elections, that sucks. Regardless you give up all the positions that were earned by Franken and he will go in a freshman. Better to deny and stand by your pervert. Pay the women off under the table or just kill them. It is not like an assassination or two is above the party of the Clintons.
This is feminism eating its own because women now control the party and they are unable to govern.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

I'm just hoping that this is the start of a true moral and political revolution that will end with all these lefty scumbags in prison.

STARTING WITH THIS BITCH

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

he does it for free

point is that Trump ascended to POTUS iwhile Franken resigned in guilt. shameful, shameful guilt.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

so if you believe the Franken allegations are true, you must believe that allegations against Trump and Moore are real too?

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

hes doing the whole "pretend all the democrat crimes are actually being done by republicans" bit

pretty boring but guaranteed yous

cut deeply into the palm of the left hand and eat the pain.

Liam Green
Liam Green

They didn't, Clinton forced them in

John Butler
John Butler

get rid of Moore

election in 5 days

yeah, sure, no problem with that.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

I see shareblue is working overtime.
You kinda lost this one a long time ago, friendo.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

1 increasingly nervous post by this ID

David Moore
David Moore

allegations against Trump
You mean the accusers who were trotted in front of the camera during a 2 week period directly before the election, who's claims were all debunked, who we've never heard a single word about before or since from the media? CNN runs "breaking news" headlines that Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream. If there were believable accusations against him, do you honestly think the media would decide not to cover it?

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

After he wins of course. Having that guy around is no good for the GOP.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

so if you believe the Franken allegations are true, you must believe that allegations against Trump and Moore are real too?

Nope.
If the Dems want to fall on a sword, or push someone on a sword, because some bitch said boofuckinghoo, they are free to do so.

Some people want to wait for some evidence.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

all allegations against my side are all false and fake!!!
all allegations against my opponents are all true!!

thanks for proving how much of a sheep you are

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

I suppose you say the same about Trump.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

no good for the GOP.

Neither is Trump. lol
DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP.

But thanks for coming and posting on 4chin, Luther.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

He didnt say that, and again you make yourself look ridiculous with that pathetic strawman.

You made claims. Prove them, or go cry in your corner.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

The sheep are the shills.
They get paid for everyone they get to stay on this flaming wreck so big daddy can be garunteed a life boat.

Either that or they are shitposting and being ironic.

Or they are underage b&

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

I want Franken to stay because he's a buffoon.

With that said, as a Republican I believe in due process and presumption of innocence. You Democrats can live under your own rules of any alleged victim needs to be believed. At least if you're not hypocrites.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

I am not the one voting for a pedo rapist. You lost your high ground long time ago, now you are left with rapists, pedos and traitors

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Minnesota plz go GOP in 2018 and 2020!

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

The Governor's appointee only lasts until a special election in 2018, the winner of which will have a shorter term than usual since that seat's regular election comes up in 2020.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

still getting trolled by the bizarro world demcuck

dude come on now. You know hes just flipping whatever is against the left to the right, its a bit.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

he's a pedo rapist because I say so
Prove it, nigger. Other wise enjoy knowing that you're wrong, and only mental deficients would agree with you based on your non-argument.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Can't wait for them to allow sulfide mining in the boundary waters desu, fuck the environment and clean water

John Thompson
John Thompson

Doesnt mean it can't be replied to. If he's engaging me in a losing battle here, the less damage elsewhere.

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

We literally go Republican for one term and our budget surplus has turned into a defecit.
Republicans can’t manage money.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Funny how leftist dont cite or otherwise substantiate their claims but want their claims to be heard unconditionally.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

dozens of women proved it you moron. Not my fault you are too dumb to believe it

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Franken resigns
Moore wins

Can't wait

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Child molestation is pretty bad, much worse than groping or locker room talk. Maybe in Alabama you can get away with it because the state is so red but with all of congress up for election better just to get rid of him. Besides anyone from Alabama would vote for any trump policies anyway, moore is just extra crazy with the christian sharia law.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

This desu, dems run the state fairly well, wish they'd stop pushing diversity and immigration shit though, their policies work because we're mostly homogenous

James Martin
James Martin

implying anyone cares what women say or think

To be honest they shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Hahaha. Fag. FAG!!!!

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

>all allegations against my side are all false and fake!!!
>all allegations against my opponents are all true!!
You could of course show me where i stated that. Oh wait, you can't because you're currently fighting windmills. You don't need to take a side to realize that modern day Leftists are completely irrational beings; You being a perfect example.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

this is why recraplicans are no different from filthy muslims. Its amazing how you guys hate muslims so much even though you are basically the same

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

dozens
Prove it
baseless allegation made a politically convenient time decades after the supposed fact
lol, how anyone can believe this is beyond me. Pretty sure the electorate is divided by those who know it's a lie and will vote Moore, and those who know it's a lie and wont vote Moore

All you can do when the truth isnt on your side

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

All the circumstancual evidence does point at Moore being a pedo tho. I wish he woukd tap someone else for the seat and give his voters the green light.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Maybe in Alabama you can get away with it because the state is so red

hahah gaslighting again are we?

did you forget that the democrats were revealed to be the party of degenerate satanists and pedophiles? Thank John Podesta for getting phished(hint, there were no russian hackers)

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

All the circumstancual evidence does point at Moore being a pedo tho
No it doesnt, mr shill. The very use of the word "pedo" to describe what isnt pedophilia shows that you're a partisan twat.

I wish he woukd tap someone else for the seat and give his voters the green light.
I'm sure you do.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

thanks for proving how much of a sheep you are
Thanks for proving you have nothing to actually say. Its very simple. If there were credible accusations against Trump, do you honestly think the media wouldn't cover them?

Yes or no faggot.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

you're killing it with this demcuck trolling style, its lazy but it works on here.

try claiming Trump collapsed and was tossed into a van, I mean you pinned everything else from the left onto the right why not.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

I am not the one voting for a pedo rapist
You are literally on here shilling for a sexual predator, Al Franken.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

try claiming Trump collapsed and was tossed into a van
lol, give it time

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

NOT FUNNY: Kinda the story of my life by Al Franken

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

see the latest video from Trump speech. He was obviously on coke and could barely talk properly

John Reed
John Reed

The Governor's appointee only lasts until a special election in 2018,

Yes, the Dems are really afraid of Roy Moore.
MN is pretty safe Dem country

Child molestation is pretty bad,
Gotta prove it Luther.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Minnesota has had enough for a while, but Little Somalia is still fine with it.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

hahaha I like you man. funny stuff

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

I didnt mean reps support child molesting, I meant the margins are good enough to allow you to win even if some republicans believed the allegations and voted against / stayed home.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopn2-DwJsc

this man is obviously on drugs here. its pretty obvious for anyone that isn't retarded

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

its adorable, but the lefts gaslighting and pretending they are pure as the driven snow makes it very easy to see what affects them the most, they did spend a whole year trying to cover up their pedophilia and satanism, they wouldnt still be pretending to care about these issues if they were never outed. This is just pure damage control.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

pedophilia and satanism
you retards still watch Alex Jones and expect anyone to take you seriously?

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

I was mostly just correcting the other anon's worry about there not being an election, but your post was relevant so I added it as well. I agree with you on the unlikelihood of an upset in favor of a Rebublican at any rate.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

You goys are being ridiculous

James Evans
James Evans

I hate the guy...., but as the often overused quote says:
"Be careful what you wish for".

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

He racks honah.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Better a pedophile than a leftist.

The most degenerate and immoral Republican is still preferable to even to the most virtuous Democrat. Moore could have violently raped every underage girl south of the Mason-Dixon line and he would still be better than a filthy fucking liberal.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Why bother even putting up the effort? There is almost nothing to gain from moore being in the senate, his kind of politics - christian dogma has almost no chance of becoming law. It just makes it easier for the demos to attack pretty much all republicans in the 2018 cycle.

Just appoint a a GOP senator from Alabama that would vote for the wall and other trump policies who isnt an accused child molester.

Vote moore now, keep the senate seat and then get rid of him. I am pretty sure McConnell is pretty much planning to do this.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

I am joining the #metoo group.
It is difficult to admit this and be open about what happened.
For years I have forced myself to grope myself, it has caused me to grow hair on my palms and go blind. To this day my hands still won't stop touching me.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Hilarious that liberals think they can hurt us with this shit. The resignations will be portrayed as "look at all these disgusting dems resigning in disgrace" while nobody on the right will admit to anything. We've learned not to apologize.
Not that we give a shit. I'd vote for Jeffrey Dahmer over a democrat. Have fun destroying yourlves with your little morality play. I hope we put you all in camps.

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

thinking only the Dems are guilty of occult bullshit and human trafficking and kiddy diddling

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

for the wall and other trump policies

that would be Roy Moore
Luther Strange was a cocsucking niggerloving RINO.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Of course Republicans do it too.

The point is that we don't care. Liberalism can be shown no quarter. It must be destroyed, by any means necessary.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

The most degenerate and immoral Republican is still preferable to even to the most virtuous Democrat. Moore could have violently raped every underage girl south of the Mason-Dixon line and he would still be better than a filthy fucking liberal.
This smells like Shareblue or whatever Dem group trolls here. Even Republicans are that blatantly dumb.

And I say that as someone who voted twice for Obama.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Except libertarianism is true liberalism.
Stop giving the left liberalism. They hijacked the term and idiot Republicans just let them have it.

Even captcha wants you to stop.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Too much ha ha - pretty soon boo hoo.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

You're a fucking piece of shit that's killing our country. All of you "party over country" fuckers need to fucking die.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

You sound like such a fucking faggot. Don't fall for the party Jew, republicans want to rape you like Tyrone all the same.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

I just want it known that this is the only time Franken has ever gotten a laugh out of me

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

They need Moore for his vote, that’s all. That pedo rapist is the only one who can give Trump his vote. It’s a shitty necessary evil.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Too much ha ha - pretty soon boo hoo.

Coming soon.
Any bets if Frankie gunna cry a little while resigning and collecting his fat pension ?

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

It’s a shitty necessary evil.

Fuck off. You should kill yourself with that line of thinking.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

I dont actually care about either, its about holding the left to their own insane standards to provoke cognitive dissonance

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

muh party over country
The party IS the country. Democrats are the enemy. Collaborating with enemies is treason.

Traitors get the rope.

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

Okay you’re obviously on such a moral high ground, it’s impossible to talk to you.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

seppoku

Shitbreath

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

He was obviously on coke and could barely talk properly
this man is obviously on drugs here. its pretty obvious for anyone that isn't retarded
obviously

No wonder that mere accusations of women are enough to count as 'proof' for someone like you, if that's the standard your are operating on.

It's entirely possible to be slurring during a speech without any substance affecting you. It's rare, but it can happen when you're thinking about multiple branches to continue your current sentence - if you're indecisive, the pressure (time constraints) on deciding for the right branch to continue can seriously mess up your ability to speak at the same time, which either results in slurring (when the decisions come "in time" but are slow enough to impact your speech), stuttering (when the decisions come far to late) or even complete stops (when no decision could be made). It sometimes happens to me when i have to hold presentations (i tend to overthink a lot), and i haven't taken drugs in my whole life (not even smokes or alcohol) since i dislike the idea of poisoning my body for little to no gain. Oh, before i you come with the argument of retardation: I've had my IQ officially evaluated by Psychologists when i still visited school, and the result was 138. Not particularly smart, but far away from the limit for Retardation.

But hey, let me guess: Utilizing your incredibly sharp intellect, you looked at at his "inability to talk properly", and used your past experiences with drugs to deduce the only possible reason that your mind could come up with: "DRUMPFYDRUMPF MUST HAVE BEEN ON COKE!!!!!!1!"

It's not like i would absolutely deny the possibility that Trump could have been intoxicated by something, but your deduction of him taking coke based on that video is absolutely hilarious. If he actually took something, i would say it was probably just a small dose of alcohol (maybe a glass of vine), but nothing stronger than that.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Libtards eat their own.

Republicans protect their own..

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Not really. I just think that supporting a pedo politician is fucking gross.

Its one thing to enjoy media made by pedos at your own caution (Jeepers Creepers and the music of Gary Glitter, for example), but electing one to office is really fucked up, especially one who hides behind a mask of religion.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

it doesn't provoke cognitive dissonance, it provokes you to see the real differences between democrats and republicans. Democrats have insane standards while republicans have no standards at all

Can you imagine if it was Al franken that was accused of raping kids while Roy was accused for a joke photo? Recraplicans would be fuelling their pizzagate conspiracy while brushing off the photo boob grab as a joke

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

The Fraken will be making his speech shortly.

Hopefully, he'll have the chutzpah to tell his party, get stuffed.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

FRAKEN Noooooooo! Keep him in so the democrats can keep eating crow and mared with a permanent shit stained on them

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

He is doing his speech right now you dumb pasta bigger

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Hahaha he isn't going to step down what a scumbag

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

Shit, the cunt is resigning.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

But if frankenstein stays, they can't attack Roy

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

14 year olds are not kids, you would be expected to get married at that age

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Another non-apology

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

I have to leave but "muh Trump is a racist rapist"

What a fucking scumbag. S

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

GRAND
OLD
PEDOPHILES

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

In Somalia or Alabama maybe

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

I agree with him. You should kill yourself ASAP.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

SJW bullshit has hardened our hearts forever. We want each other dead. You think I give a fuck about some guy hitting on teenagers 40 years ago like every single man in human history? And stop calling him a pedophile. Get a dictionary you stupid lying sack of shit.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

WHY ISN'T MY RULES FOR RADICALS WORKING!

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

MyPillow guy for senate

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

create a hostile environment towards men and white people
get eaten alive by your own creation
Pottery

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

SO BASICALLY TRUMP IS FINE, BUT FRANKEN ISNT

Levi King
Levi King

Hey hillbilly, you need to add "IN ALABAMA".

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

You know nothing of state cultures.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

ACCUSE LIBERALS OF WHATABOUTISM IF THEY BRING UP MOORE
ACCUSE ALL LIBERALS OF WHATABOUTISM IF THEY BRING UP MOORE

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

He, he, six months ago I was dreaming of this guy Franken leaving the Senate.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

"For over ten years we've been manufacturing MyPillow in my home state of Minnesota!"
photograph from 2006 is black and white
Already a bullshitter, perfect for a senator.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Norm looks like he gained a few pounds to his fat fucking face. Adam Egret is really rubbing off on him

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

not Repedocans
left can't meme

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

No more QT aides sitting behind Al Franken i guess

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Al Franken,

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio

Cheerio.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Post your face when Moore wins anyway and al franken becomes punished frank who spills all of the dnc worst secrets.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

NOOOOOOO
YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, BLUMF!

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Mike is pure

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Trump broke me.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

The best thing about this, is that pretty much all the hippies and heros of 60's are going to resign in humiliation because SJW's are their cancerous by product. Their double edged sword has finally come in the form of their own children. The irony of it all. Concervatives teach their children to honor thy mother and thy father. Liberals teach their children to kill them and destroy who they are.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Shit, I guess he was one of us after all.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

using leftcucks own horseshit against them

its just too satisfying, I cant. Im tired of winning.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Holy shit my man. Nioce

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Fuck you. The SJWs are the products of super whiny soccer moms who threw bitch fits over everything, not hippies.

Hippies created yuppies, not SJWs.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Every Leftist, without exception, should have a knife slide right up into their little tummy-wummies, and then twisted. We should stir their guts like spaghetti, and then hang them.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

LEFTY KEKS EATEN BY THEIR OWN FEMINISTS

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Personally. I won’t be voting for him. I’m trying to have a big picture approach at this. I don’t really know the full story but if he is a confirmed pedo why is he not out on his ass like frankenweeine is?

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

And yet all that "free love" they promoted then is considered rape now.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

JUST
https://youtu.be/C_eSapBxngM

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

He'll just be replaced by another leftist shithead. Society's problems run deeper than this

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

child rapist is president
child rapist running for senate
being Republican in 2017

wew lads

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Byeeeeee!

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Nah I’ll hang around and support pedos in every thread you’re ever personally in. Hey

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

Of course, but that isn't the point. Al Franken the man is destroyed. And we didn't do a damn thing but let their own insane tardlogic (flirting w/ women = rape and sexual assault) immolate him. That's the point.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Democrats lost the high ground with Bill Clinton, dumbfuck

John Wood
John Wood

They aren't loyal to each other because they are only joined by their hatred of straight white men. Their goals are to have what they assume white dudes have. If white guys disappeared they would be in open opposition with each other.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Because pedophile is attraction to prepubescent children. It is grossly being miss labeled and is an attempt to redefine. The girls who are accusing were between 16 and 17. That is normal for back then and earlier. What he really is, is called Ephebophilia. The primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Let's talk about the (((people))) pushing for pedophilia, guarantee they aren't republican kike.

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

The NWO BQMTJ needs to organize a Grope-A-Thon on his behalf?

William Young
William Young

no fair using our rules

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Trump said "they let you" grab 'em by the cunts.

That's consensual.

Naturally, Al doesn't understand what consent means.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

you retarded or somethin?

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

The butthurt from libs just furious that we're playing by their rules and using their tactics now is glorious. They've been playing heads-I-win-tails-you-lose for so long they thought that was the natural order of things. All they can do is kick and scream. Kick harder, losers.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

people who want our race exterminated and to turn our country into the 3rd world start eating each other alive over metooism
implying this is a bad thing

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

That's because the only woman who ever consented to Al was his wife, and she probably insisted that the lights be out.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Faggot redditor detected

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

So long, asshole.
NEXT TARGET, gentlemen?

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/rushlimb.htm

"Limbaugh was railing about how feminists believe that all heterosexual sex is rape, which, I admit, is a belief that's very hard to defend. The thing is, though, I know a lot of women, almost all of whom consider themselves feminists, and I know only one who actually holds this belief. And we've been married nearly twenty years."

from his book, lol

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

if you lose your enemy loses

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

lmao

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Well I was just stating the fact of the matter that the GOP just wants to use his vote. I don’t agree with it either. But that’s how politics works.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Minnesota had a GOP senator prior to Franken, and he probably had the election stolen from him.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

Oh yeah. But they are trying too damn hard to get someone else.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Bernie sez: the story is really about Drumpf!

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

All we need is Moore to win and we will have election level salt again.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Of course, this is more serious than biting them on them lip. Especially when fellow dum-0-crats do it.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

They let you grab them by the pussy sounds like consent to me. Groupies anyone?

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Yeah man getting a pension and a 500K a year job with a comfy think tank, how horrible. My theory is once the shit show calms down hell replace Trevor Noah on the daily show.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

"I am announcing that in the coming weeks I will be resigning as a member of the United States Senate," Franken said. "Let me be clear, I may be resigning my seat but I am not giving up my voice."

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

I'd guess he's giving himself an out here.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Honestly, I was not caring about Moore, but now the LOL factor will be too huge if he wins. It will be the ultimate triggering

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Communist Jew who doesn't understand the concept of CONSENT

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

If your enemies get you to resign, you win.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

This. No matter how bad republicans get, at least they aren't committed to the downfall of Western civilization - like the democrats.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

The left keeps losing and America keeps winning.

No matter how hard the left tries to smear Moore he's going to win on Tuesday.

America is winning and the left better get the fuck out of the way or get hit by the MAGA train.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Republicans believe that the best way to defend Western civilisation is to stab it in back every chance they get.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

The lol will come when he is awarded damages from the libel suit he's filing against the accusers and media.

William Morgan
William Morgan

First politician I ever gave money to when I was young dumb and broke. Fuck that guy, good riddance.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

The mental gymnastics here are astounding. You do realize that the leader of your party may very well be indicted for treason, right? Name one democrat under the same investigatory pressure as anyone of the members of Trump's circle. I'll wait.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

what did Trudeau do?

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

I am glad Franken is gone. I was a Sanders supporter (I am a disabled veteran that needs them gibs and Clinton is a CUNT, plus the working class is the best class) and the 'Progressives' Franken and Warren endorsed the Corrupt Corporatist Clinton. Those two turned their back on the core of their party, the core of our nation--working class White men--and they deserve what they get. I am thrilled that Trump is in office and I am equally excited to see Obama's frail legacy torn asunder. All of this Identity Politics shit is the fault of the DNC, all of this corporate welfare stems from the DNC, and niggers could not be niggers without the DNC. I only hope Trump gets impeached and removed from office so Pence can really get some shit done. I hope the DNC dies and a Patriotic Socialist party rises in it's place.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Everyone is mad. This is great.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

lol which blue check mark twitter account tell you that. pathetic loser.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

I can't tell you how satisfying life is right now.

Franken: STAYS

Trump: Barreling toward IMPEACHMENT

Republican Party: EXTINCT IN 2020

BTC: SOARING

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Franken got railroaded by his own party.

Everything he's accused of is pretty far from assault. The photo with Tweeden was obviously a joke, he wasn't trying to rape her.

He was also under an ethics investigation that was not allowed to conclude, meaning anyone can come out of nowhere and accuse you and you're done. That's probably not a precedent we want to oust people that were voted in.

The Senators coming out yesterday was coordinated too, a decision was made to lower the boom on him to make an example to go after Moore, other Republican reps and eventually Trump.

If this is Dem's standard then Mendendez absolutely has to go.

The reason they aren't doing the same to him is that his seat definitely is not safe from being flipped.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

How does losing make you win? You liberal idiots are seriously mentally fucked up. It's a good thing you only fuck traps so you don't breed that stupidity into another poor soul.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Kinda sucks when you start a witch hunt based on lies YOUR TEAM fabricated (MUH RUSSIA) and it backfires in your fucking face. Zero sympathy for you, faggot. Enjoy the next 50 fucking years of liberal policies being BTFO.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Yet, Sup Forums believes Roy Moore did nothing wrong.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

He was right about fucking everything, it scares me. It scares me more that we continue to ignore it.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

al franken is scum because a touched a girls ass and boobs
roy moore is a hero despite molesting little kids at the mall

between guys like jimmy swaggart, moore and others, nothing screams degeneracy like the GOP. no wonder red states lead the way in metrics like infant mortality and gay porn consumption.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

women paid by liberal media to lie about Trump lie about Trump
b-but Trump raped them!
spouts more gibberish about bragging that hot bitches let him grab their taints like a fucking bowling ball
PLEASE kill yourself. Please? Pretty please?

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Menendez is a pedophile
Democrats protect those scum

Leo King
Leo King

Er, yeah, he did nothing wrong. Why is that concept so difficult for you to grasp?

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

100%

FUCK
FRANKEN
DIAPER PERVERT LIBTARD

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

trump is on tape bragging about what he did. how cucked are you to continue worshiping at his feet like an effeminate bitch?

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

guilty before proven innocent based on "claims" and none of these women step forward when pressed for more information
media has been lying about Trump for the past year and a half
ignores the fact the media isn't talking about claims of sexual harassment by Trump
compares it to Franken's accusers who have proof
It's about the truth, not your feelings. I bet you still think Trump colluded with Russia to "rig" the election. Why do you keep doing this?

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Burden of proof is on you, faggotron. Still waiting.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Don't argue with him, he has a full ride to Harvard where he plans to write his doctorate on why it's ok that men who think they are women and rip their penises off kill themselves due to Trump and not the actual reason of a debilitating mental illness left untreated.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

This doesn't work anymore.

Wall being built. Muslims banned. Deportations soaring. China deal.

Try harder.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Moore is winning.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Bragging about being so successful and a star that women LET (LEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT) you grab them by the pussy? What part of let do you need explained? LET = ALLOW. He's bragging and talking out of his ass because he's never had to have a filter on him before in his life. He's a NY real estate mogul. You voted for a muslim, nigger who isn't even a citizen of the US, thus violating the Constitution, because why? He "looked" and "talked" presedential? You are what is wrong with the world. The sooner you realize that and kill yourself, the better off this world will be.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

If they really use this against Moore it'll be too obvious and never forgotten. Blood will be inevitible.

It maybbe what they want but if the elite have already decided law has become an outdated tool, who are we to argue? Kill them where they sleep.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

just post pic related. say nothing. hold your tongue knowing pic related speaks for you

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

claims gay porn consumption in red states is driving factor of GOP
defending blue states where mental illness and degeneracy is celebrated and has the highest number of gay and trans citizens
CA has a ban against telling people you have HIV, even if you fuck them, further protecting gays and niggers who have the monopoly on HIV infections
hmm

James Green
James Green

He was never banned from the mall, wretch.

pay gap
pay gap
pay gap
pay gap
Repeating known myths as brazenly and often as possible doesn't work here. It just makes our heels to dig in to what precious earth we have left.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

Rules for radicals #4, make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. Fuck the left and everything they stand for.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Repeating known myths as brazenly and often as possible doesn't work here.
Apparently it does, actually.
See:
voted for a muslim, nigger who isn't even a citizen of the US, thus violating the Constitution,

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page