imgur.com/8Tfwlhl
i.imgur.com/7X7EkE7.jpg
i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg
i.imgur.com/b0xVtVB.jpg
i.imgur.com/6ZB8z0q.jpg
i.imgur.com/m6Do52r.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/af02y
i.imgur.com/x2qpHcN.jpg)
i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
imgur.com/a/7KsiO
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/nIhPE
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/22cJC
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
imgur.com/a/ewr0W
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
m.imgur.com/a/ruy
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
imgur.com/a/o559N
pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN
pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8
imgur.com/a/zlY30
imgur.com/a/H3FSw
pastebin.com/udyffNsr
imgur.com/a/ghB0f
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
i.imgur.com/2LG0RaU.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/4D0ot
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/iuI5eK9.jpg
i.imgur.com/ROxZxrk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ClzSzoI.jpg
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/QAU285U.jpg
imgur.com/a/zLgdN
imgur.com/a/3L6LX
i.imgur.com/1ncPJvp.jpg
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/YkM8L
imgur.com/a/4l9kl
imgur.com/a/yQUbu
imgur.com/a/vZoiF
imgur.com/a/nlgnM
i.imgur.com/2MW5mCG.gif
imgur.com/a/moRlq
imgur.com/a/9AFek)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to request Mai Natsume jumping rope with bouncing breasts:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/215945

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this outfit of Leifang from DOA:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2521973
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1525186

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together:
- doing a partner stretch; e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646
- sparring; e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Natsume posing similar to Chiya surrounded by fluffy animals or lying on the ground smugly laughing, anything else is cool as well.

Pose/Smug references: imgur.com/a/kWgax

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her wearing hoodie (with hood down), skirt, and preferably some pantyhose/thighhighs.

Or her as one of these various kinds of schoolgirls:
i.imgur.com/jFXOOwj.jpg

Or wearing cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute is also fine, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Cass (imgur.com/a/rrTEd) while posing like Nobody (imgur.com/a/jrqdJ) with an amused look on her face.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally practicing English, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting my Kobori in her BD box babydoll lingerie, seductively posing on a bed and licking one of her fingers. Whether she's laying on her back or on her sides is up to you.
u.nya.is/koxnjb.jpg
u.nya.is/rdtnew.png

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, as well.

Requesting this with Mizore Shirayuki.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Requesting Rin's jeans ripping as she bends over.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga tugging at her cardigan due to the heat, eating a popsicle like in the ref.
i.imgur.com/EZbEArO.jpg

Or Himiko making a heart gesture with her hands.ref i.imgur.com/Hkr7DMt.jpg

Or Himiko playing on her phone in bed like in the ref i.imgur.com/GPSI0XD.jpg

Or a neat action pose of Himiko using her knife or needle to attack.

If its anything sexual or lewd then Himiko in a pose where it shows off her butt or thighs like in the refs
imgur.com/a/uaAoD

More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/ckcWt

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, geared in a western fantasy rogue or thief fashion

Alternatively, in Linkle's outfit: imgur.com/a/Iu1Lm

Almost anything pleasant is fine as well, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting my lovely Anna as a lamia pouncing from the bushes. Or looking real serious dressed in a more feminine version of Emiya Kiritsugu's suit.

Lamia ref: i.imgur.com/doWB4CB.jpg

Kiritsugu ref: i.imgur.com/RVguldW.jpg

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime working as a teacher, climbing a tree, or wearing gym clothes and doing some stretches or push-ups. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis dressed as Alice in a Wonderland scenario like falling down a rabbit hole, creating a sea of tears, or any other scenario that might be interesting.
Alternatively, having Ivis dress as Lyndis from the Fire Emblem series. Possible in the outfit she wears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Of course, anything cute of her is fine too.

Ivis' Alice Reference:
imgur.com/a/kbkr5

Lyndis Reference:
imgur.com/a/yMHlv

Requesting mega cutie Kukuru.

I would really appreciate anything similar to one of these ideas:
Walking with a baby-stroller in a park.
Trying out or putting on new clothes.
Doing household work like cooking or cleaning.

Feel free to draw anything else as well if you prefer instead.
Thank you for your time and have a pleasant week.

For Dolcebro.
I'd like to request Dolce dressed in Kat's outfit from Gravity Rush 2.
Another idea could be her looking sleepy while sitting at a desk.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette sitting on my face
Alternatively, something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60894803
anything absurdly cute is good as well

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir playing Halo: Combat Evolved, and saying "As much as I love libraries, I absolutely DESPISE this one." or any of the following:
-tehepero pose a.pomf.cat/exwnvr.png
-hugging user, since it's hug day

If none does not fit your fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Kagura wearing her PE uniform, doing sit ups, push ups, or any cardio exercises.

Outfit reference: imgur.com/ymFYWn6

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono saying some encouraging and positive words to cheer me up.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Something cute would be nice.

Maybe Yumi attempting to play a ttg but having no idea how it actually works so she just acts like they do in anime.

Requesting Haruhi with tank top and shorts in front of a fan or wearing a bikini while inside an inflatable pool to ward off this heat. Or a tasteful image of her wearing the lingerie from the 30's, 50's or 60's imgur.com/a/emINT . And of course, with any other waifu's hairstyles would be really lovely as well.

I am a baka.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-Mai in a tight uniform along with zettai ryouiki doing a side kick or any pose that emphasizes her thighs. Clothing references: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1874281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2461629
-Mai in an apron looking at a baking sheet filled with handmade chocolates on top of a table, smiling to herself while clenching her hand in celebration. References: imgur.com/a/aKVbR
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match
-Joint request with BB dressing as Cure Magical and Cure Miracle in their Ruby forms: imgur.com/a/LdDzH

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra ~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

Thanks drawfriends~

Good day WWD
Hope your week went fantastic
For this week I am requesting my husbando Erwin Smith
-as a saint so I can carry him everywhere so he can protect me
-with my SI laying on grass looking at the stars
-him having a moment on his desk
Anything else is fine

Thanks and have a good weekend!

References:

imgur.com/Fe9TN2K
imgur.com/6LpmDjH
imgur.com/KNyzBFJ
imgur.com/8Tfwlhl

Evening WWD (More like almost good morning).

Id love to request a drawing of Akua. I have a couple ideas:
-something cute, perhaps her relaxing with her dog Earl Gray at the beach. Dog reference: i.imgur.com/7X7EkE7.jpg

-Maybe a more action-like pose. She has a lot of those in the manga, but one in particular I'd love to see is a full body shot of this: i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg
If you want to incorporate her powers somehow, she has intangibility, her hands can slice anything and general vampire things.

-finally I'd love a pov version of this. Careful its lewd: i.imgur.com/b0xVtVB.jpg
If anyone would be ok with it.

Thats it. If any of these dont appeal to you but you'd want to do something for me, I'll be fine with anything I really dont mind, these were only suggestions. If you need some more references or anything let me know I'll be happy to share. Please and thanks for considering!

Requesting Risty, maybe something like:
i.imgur.com/6ZB8z0q.jpg
or: i.imgur.com/m6Do52r.jpg

Or her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd (varying degrees of), or smuglewd. Or if you prefer, doing one of the following:

-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships"
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile

If you like, you could have a listen to her theme here:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Requesting Rika cutely leaning forward for a kissu.
Or Rika drinking black tea with me(POV), looking like a mischievous witch.
A little lewd involving butt or feet.
Anything cute/romantic is good.

Requesting Anastasia wearing Angela Balzac's outfit. imgur.com/a/af02y

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD possing like this (i.imgur.com/x2qpHcN.jpg) with your choice of linguerie and something different for the banana or keep it if you like, or an unchibified version of her i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Something of him comforting user would be nice, or encouraging user to keep at it.

Otherwise:
-blushing and hiding his eyes under his hat bill
-him with a bunch of puppies
-me giving him headpats, or him giving me headpats.

Me ref: imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

Requesting Lavinia:

Confidently wearing a pretty or sexy dress with either straightened hair or a braided ponytail. Here are some ideas, but if you have something else in mind then go for it.
>imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as an office lady, maybe answering a phone, filing papers or just walking around
>imgur.com/a/7KsiO
Doing any of these selfie related Ideas
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Here are a bunch of sword poses spanning from lewd to badass, It would be pretty cool to see my beloved doing any of them
>imgur.com/a/nIhPE
Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or just a sweater
Something with ass or booty would really be appreciated too

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with user or my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her camo outfit (bottom row, right of the school uniform) with a nerf gun or paintball gun, about to get the drop on someone (probably me)

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my waifu Linda getting abducted by two cavemen. The way she's kidnapped is just like the two pics on the right from the movie "Caveman".

Please and thank you to anyone who makes this happen!

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my beautiful waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the botton right; then her confidentally telling lies as her butt grows.

-Anything else that is cute is highly appreciated. I'm loving my time with her.

Why would you want that for your waifu?

Requesting Taiga dressed as Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series and kicking demon butt in style or just eating some pizza. Preferably DMC2 or DMC4 Dante's outfit, please.
Dante reference: imgur.com/a/22cJC
Or Birdyfag's super cool idea for a joint request would also be nice to see get done. Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car.
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W
Anything would be appreciated.

And one more for kicks and giggles

Top cute waifu and drawing. Nice work and goodnight!

Requesting my love Yuu wearing really thick, cozy pajamas with long droopy sleeves, or having her clothing slowly erased but underneath reveals only more layers of clothing.

Alternatively, a joint request with Ayano and Yuu presenting a little scarf stand shop while happily holding up a banner that says "Welcome!" with the banner optionally being a scarf as well.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

COOL

Super cute stuff Lime!

Requesting Crona getting dressed; wearing an unbuttoned striped dress shirt and cute boyshorts, and putting on a pair of jeans.

Alternately, Crona trying to figure out how to use a Walkman (cassette player).

Anything else cute or cool or even slightly cutelewd would be fine too, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in the middle of a snowball fight, practicing fencing, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Shinjiro being held to anons chest and having his hair fluffed, being summoned as a berserker class servant; perhaps with his arcana as inspiration for command seals, or doing the koi dance. Anything badass or handsome would also be appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.
Relevant refs: m.imgur.com/a/ruy

Requesting Homura offering a lap pillow. Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her.

Damn son, that's beautiful and lewd at the same time.

That's pretty amazing stuff.

Sup brahs.

Since Polt's birthday is coming up (2/7) I've got two requests this week incase a drawfriend doesn't like to do SI drawings (or sort of SI I guess?)

1. Bottom right of pic related but with me carrying Polt. Any of the poses is fine but I'd ask to not include the helmet if you pick the one with it. It's a wife carrying race which combines running and lifting, our two favorite things. Happy wagging tail and genki smile is a must please.

2. Polt on her birthday opening up a brand new pair of running shoes as a present. Happy surprised look on her face, POV from the giver.

As always thanks to all the drawfriends u guys da real heroes.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty beauty with icing from a birthday cake in on her finger, putting it onto SIs lips before kissing it off (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png )

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8

sitting by a table looking through a bunch of yugioh cards with pack wraps lying around
Dressed like Cheshire Cat imgur.com/a/zlY30 lewd or not
Wearing pantyhose.
imgur.com/a/H3FSw wearing this

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr . If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. Or anything cute in general is also fine.

Good nighjt buds

that's amazing

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*Being forced to eat his greens with a disgusted face
*Wearing any one of these outfits: imgur.com/a/ghB0f
*Wearing cat related items
Anything else would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

Horry shit nice

You glorious faggot, I'm happy for takanefag

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
- in a rain-drenched school outfit i.imgur.com/2LG0RaU.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits). imgur.com/a/4D0ot

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

requesting Chie Sasaki (left) from im@s CG having an accident like the pokegirl in the right

Whoa.

What an incredible delivery.

Requesting Sina being smug with her Glaceon
or just being cool
Of course, anything nice would be great too.
Have a good night!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia wearing one of those aprons that say "Kiss The Cook" on them while working on a meal in the kitchen, being very surprised at the sight of snowfall while in a park wearing a winter outfit, I don't think she got to see a lot of snow in her life, so I think it would be cute to see her reaction to it or watching snowfall from her house while drinking some hot coffee.

These requests might not be that interesting to you so, as always, I'm pretty much fine with almost anything that you consider to be fit for drawing.

Thank you for your consideration, please have a nice weekend.

>Panties not over garter belt

FUCKING.

RUINED. DELETEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSS

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Only wearing a sweater
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Patchouli eating jelly donuts please.

Boa, is that really you? Holy smokes.

Good question user.

I don't know how to answer it!

Hello everyone have a good day

Requesting anything cute of Kyoko.

For something more specific:
imgur.com/iuI5eK9.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, making a pan-san snowman or dressed very fashionably for Winter.

Requesting Sawyer in Alice Cooper's stage outfit here:
i.imgur.com/ROxZxrk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ClzSzoI.jpg
Along with the cane over her neck. Makeup optional.

Optionally, just a picture of her blushing and having lewd thoughts, like this:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

As always, I'm open to just about anything else cute, lewd/cutelewd (within reason). If you're unsure, just ask.
Chibi or otherwise stylized drawings (in the style of bkub or maybe, Nichijou for instance), are always loved, pixel art is fine too.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Nozomi hugging a pillow while blushing, please.

Anything else that's cute, comfy and/or amusing would be nice, though. Thank you.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu Hina laying flat on top of me (both stomach-down), with her chin on top of my head all lazy-like. Or vice-versa. Kinda like this i.imgur.com/QAU285U.jpg but with whomever is on the bottom with their chin on a small pillow reading a book/playing a game or something and looking content, and the one on top simply happy and comfortable.

Alternately, I'd love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

For something on the lewd side, requesting soft Hinabutt. Ideally with fingers making a slight indentation, like so: i.imgur.com/1ncPJvp.jpg

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

any1 strimming

Hello and happy weekend everyone! Requesting my lovely wife Tamaki wearing Vignette's demon outfit ( imgur.com/a/YkM8L souce is gabriel dropout) while making a smug look please! optional, a pov of her in this exact pose imgur.com/a/4l9kl

As always anything else that's not too lewd would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading, and have a good, fun weekend!

Requesting Goblin Slayer holding a mug instead of a tea cup that reads "1# Goblin Slayer"

Who wants to know.

posting for Hanefriend

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, it'll be my 1 year anniversary in the translation group that does Bakuon!! this weekend!

On that occassion I would like it if you'd draw her in a jumpsuit giving me a thumbs-up, please!

I also have a joint request with Futayo-user ( (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)): "A challenge to a race to find out who (has/is) the fastest Honda"!

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/yQUbu

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with any of the following ideas:

- performing stretches in a tracksuit
- wearing this hat + dress shirt and skirt ensemble: imgur.com/a/vZoiF
- experiencing wardrobe malfunctions with winter clothes similar to this: imgur.com/a/nlgnM

shitty drawfag that wants inspiration

Why doesn't anybody ever request a K-on! character besides Mio?
I would like to know.

Isnt Asuza from K-on? My ss gift was towards an Asuzafag, I guess I've never payed enough attention to see if he made requests here.

Requesting Hibiki chewing on the end of one of her scarves on her Gungnir outfit like this gif.
i.imgur.com/2MW5mCG.gif

There used to be a Yuifag (not Jebus)

And jack.

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing a Shinsegumi just like the ones on the reference, making a cool pose with a Katana or drinking some tea

Alternatively doing this pose imgur.com/a/moRlq

Please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Then same. No one from here is streaming though right now.

Why doesn't Jebus request? I'd draw for him.

>I'll never get something this nice
When will I leave the pity scribble club

Do you prefer on model or does it not matter?

Thought I could do something before going to sleep, but I couldn't. Sorry to disappoint you.

When you stop being pitiful.

Hello, drawfriends!

I just got done traveling, so this week I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya doing something travel related. Maybe as a pilot, or a flight attendant, or sitting in a plane, packing for a trip, or even going through security; whatever you like. I'll leave it up to you.

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

I wouldn't. He's kind of a cunt.

I'd like to request my cute robot wife, Nano Nano Nano, please! Anything cute, cutelewd or lewd is okay, but here are some ideas:

- walking in the rain while holding some shopping bags
- lying down listening to music on an iPod Nano
- using her cat ears and her cat tail and saying "Nyano da nyan!"
- wearing Shino's princess costume (ref: imgur.com/a/9AFek)

Thanks a lot!