MILF Quest

>Isekai LN where you adventure with your mother

I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61015922
youtube.com/watch?v=LEEhYM8ySdI
yoraikun.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/that-one-time-the-essay-a-child-wrote-over-summer-break-was-way-too-fantasy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a thing? How is this not a thing yet?

It just came out in Japan. You got a free artbook if you brought your rl mom with you.

>I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening
Ok reddit

Full family isekai when

Is that Pochi artwork?

Wait. You mean the MC's mother gets transported with him as well?

If you have the money then why not import it?

yep

>It just came out in Japan. You got a free artbook if you brought your rl mom with you.

Jesus fucking Christ I love it already.

>You got a free artbook if you brought your rl mom with you.
Bless everything about this. God bless Japan

Title is
Do You Like Moms Whose Regular Attacks Hit the Entire Enemy Party Twice?

Made me remember my classmate who said she and her mom usually play MMOs with her and is slightly better than her.

That's some god tier RNG fuckery there

Yep, /ss/ forever.

Yes. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61015922

Oh boy

I don't know user, I looked at the image but I could only find this, no actual clue as to who made the illustration.

>transported to an isekai
>your mom is together with you
>she had the cheats and you don't

>tfw pochi is going the way of tosh and hisasi.

>Ordinary high school student Masato is suddenly sucked into the world of a fantasy role-playing video game, as is his doting mother, Mamako (who appears on the book’s front cover, pictured above). It turns out that in this alternate realm, Mamako is an extremely powerful swordswoman, who’s also capable of using her maternal aura to make vicious monsters fall asleep. She also takes it upon herself to personally interview any young ladies wanting to become Masato’s adventuring companion, as she’s savvy enough to suspect that such a relationship might blossom into a romance with her teenage son.

unlike tosh hisasi and pochi pops up a h-doujin every now and then

Unless MC is a shota in a world of MILFs, not interested.

>little boys fucking mature thicc women with their dicklets

I hate this with all of my being
THICC women deserve big manly cocks

Finally a LN I can read with my mum.

Amen

>femdom /ss/
doujins when?

Stop, stop I can only get so erect.

>hikiNEETs who make their mom shop for them now are getting the grandmother involved for limited edition bonuses
wew

oh i feel you on a spiritual level brother

What's worse is that the the women act like they're feeling good when the tiny dick can't even reach halfway inside their pussy. It's delusional.

>his grandmother is a goddess in that world

those things are only good when she focuses on the shota's pleasure even though it's obvious that she barely felt a thing

>mom makes a harem for her son

Why does she look like a teenage girl? This pisses me off. If you're going to go the mum route, why make her look so young? There's no point.

Fuck this. Time to buy it without my mom.

Asian moms only start to age when they're 60.

LOCK ME UP

>without my mom
casual
Hopefully my mother has time off work so we can have a vacation in Japan

she looks like normal young anime mom to me

youtube.com/watch?v=LEEhYM8ySdI

As long as it doesn't get incesty, I'm okay with it

Where is the succubi when you need them.

there's a short story about that
yoraikun.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/that-one-time-the-essay-a-child-wrote-over-summer-break-was-way-too-fantasy/

I don't mind, I just enjoy his art.
Got that VN he did the art for just cause it was his art.

>dat Okaa-san voice
Not bad. I'm rocking a semi

Kid ain't that bad himself

What's the point then user?

So the joke here is that it was the mother who got all the cheat skills?

>inb4 it's filled with yo mama jokes

The son seems decent

Based on the PV i think you better stay away

i sure do hope so

time for best mom to shine again

Parent-child incest is awful

That's like wanting a harem anime where the girls all wear burkas all of the time.

cant get artbook cause real mom died when i was 12

>free artbook if you brought your rl mom with you.
Is it some kind of
>your father always working, it's your duty to repopulate Japan!
thing?

I would would watch that.

it's not like Father-Daughter is any better

If you don't bring your rl mom with you, you can still get it but you just have to buy 3 books instead of the one.

>naughty mongolian picture book get serialized
>get paid to do ln illustrations
how can one man be this successful in a short time frame

I wonder if anyone would actually bring their real mom to buy it?

I would if I could.

Wouldn't the LN be the equivalent to like a Young Adult book?

i can

If they already have seiyuu, does that mean an anime is coming?

How hard would your mother carry you with her hax bullshit in a fantasy world if she was transported there with you?

probably a drama CD or something is more likely.

Yeah, tons of moms love YA trash over here. I'm pretty sure Twilight, Fifty Shades, Fault in Our Stars, etc were more popular with middle aged women than they were with teen girls. My own mom has been attempting to write a YA novel since I was in highschool. I wouldn't be surprised if Jap moms liked LNs.

Yeah, I know. Anime mums tend to be barely distinguishable from anime teenagers, I don't like that in general, but I don't care most of the time since the mother is usually a minor character. In this case however, she's the key part of the premise. Why even do it if she's just going to be indistinguishable from any teenage character?

There's no voice cast. Ai Kayano is just narrating the PV which is also advertising other LNs. It means nothing.

Now I'm afraid that you mention it.
May the gods protect him all years ahead.

I meant to reply to , sorry.

>Why even do it if she's just going to be indistinguishable from any teenage character?
Because it's going for the very obvious plot twist of they're not really blood-related?

Well Twilight is a blatant self-insert written by a middle aged Mormon housewife. And 50 Shades is fanfic of that.

Being popular among middle aged housewives can probably be expected.

The mom on the cover doesn't look like a teenager, what are you on? She looks like she's at least in her twenties.

>I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening
You're doing it wrong.
Throw that money to your own Mom. She'll definitely help you for sure.
Bonus point if you mom is literal Qt 3.14.

Middle-aged women read YA trash aimed at girls. How many light novels are targeted at girls?

Probably lots of them

ALL girls deserve huge mancocks, user.
This is the fundamental flaw of shota.

Having a teenage old son while still being so young has its own implications.
Who are we kidding, it's gonna be not blood-related anyway

What about a shota with a huge mancock?

My mom proved stronger than cancer in this world so I think she would wreck shit in another world with magic stuff.

So is the joke here that his life now was exactly as it as back then? Because not much changes aside from mum becoming a badass, especially with how she babies his potential love life.

And what does the kid even do in this story anyway? Is he just a generic hero-type, or does he leave everything to his mum? It sounds like it might head that direction.

That would be fine user.

Only works if the mom is widowed and she's a stepmom. Would also explain how the hero is attracted to her, since otherwise he'd think she's a hag.

My mom read Spice and Wolf, and now she reading Re Zero.
She would totally go with me.

Whoa whoa whoa, i'm reading Release that Witch currently, and this came in my radar?

Damnit, I thought they were joking.

My mother has gone to the wild outskirts of Africa, the Amazon, and Papua New Guinea as a researcher. She's trained in a variety of firearms and runs marathons whenever she comes back home. People regularly think that she looks twenty years younger that she actually is and if you ask me that crazy bitch probably knows CQC as well.

I'd be fucking dead weight. ;_;

what a cute JK

damn it pochi

But does she look hot?

I love everything about this. The premise, the way they are advertising it, the mom's design.

This is perfect.

This is literally like one of 'Sup Forums makes up weird anime ideas' threads come true.

So the Thicc era really is upon us.

Just be her pocket healer.